Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19422 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Can i get those books frm the book shop or do i av to buy them online?

Thanks
You can get some online, while you can buy some at the book shop.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Can i get those books frm the book shop or do i av to buy them online?

Thanks

use google but end each book with dot(.)pdf
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by udemzyudex(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
thanks for the replies
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiswaggs(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
udemzy_udex: thanks for the replies
OMG!
Remember I Told You That I have This Gary Halbert Package?
I was Actually Going through it..and The Stuff Is Just Too Much!
You can Never Ever Get That Kind Of Package Without Coughing Out over $200 and above!
It contains all hot actually gary Halbert Full page salesletter , insider issues of the Gary Halbert Letter and some other never before revealed stuff!
Well, this is what I will do, on monday I will 'try' to upload most of them to this place so that you can grab your own copy! wink
-Billionaire.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by young5(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
TODAY: HERE ARE BOOKS I READ THAT TURN ME INTO A DIRECT (INFORMATION) MARKETER OVERNIGHT

According the sequence, read like that. You get some of them online free, just google or may be later I will share link to some download.

Here we go.........
1. Scientific advertising by Claude Hopkin
2. Breathrough Advertising by
3. The lazy man's way to Riches by Joe K.
4. How to Write A Good Advertisment by Victor O.Schwab
5. Cashvertising by John Caples
6. The Boron Letters By Sir Gary Halbert
7. How to Start a Business from Scratch with $0.000 by Eben Pengan (this is a live video, size is 200mb
8. The First Hundred Million by C. H (the little book secret)
9. The Robert Collier Letter by Robert Collier
10. All back issue of Gary Halbert Letter plus His Hidden Book: How To Maximum Money in Minimum Time

Listen: When reading COPY all ADS style, HEADLINES, SALES LETTER OPENING HOOK, CALL TO ACTION TEXT, EMOTIONAL AND CURIOSITY TRIGGERS to YOUR private jotter or diary, Apply them when you want to write Advert copy, Sales letter, direct mail, e-mail newsletter, WSO, etc.

Then watch the money pouring in.....

Thanks, happy reading
(pls bear with me if any mistake is observe in the post, am on mobile)

Have a nice day.
FRANK ODEY

thatz great...thanks
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
dejiswaggs:
OMG!
You can Never Ever Get That Kind Of Package Without Coughing Out over $200 and above!
It contains all hot actually gary Halbert Full page salesletter , insider issues of the Gary Halbert Letter and some other never before revealed stuff!
Well, this is what I will do, on monday I will 'try' to upload most of them to this place so that you can grab your own copy! wink
-Billionaire.

I can't but wait to add and grow my liberary

Right Now I have 2500 ebooks (epub format) on my kindle reader and some on my Nokia Asha 200 (i use java Albite Reader that read txt,epub,apk,xls etc) on-the-go.

I LOVE BOOKS AND HOT PRODUCTS

HAPPY SUNNY DAY
Frank

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
dejiswaggs:
Thank You Sir for this Amazing Post, I know a LOT of people Will Really Appreciate it.... I got some gary Halbert secret Info recently, By Gods Grace By next week I WILL share it for fr.ee over here

Thanks Deji

Frank
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

Thanks Deji

Frank

You are welcome sir!
My other account Got Banned By Nairaland oh!
But I still dey kamkpe! smiley grin
will upload the stuff i promised soon!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
here are the stuffs i promised you guys....
Gary halbert swap files: https://www.box.com/s/2sod4jz0d2bujeqe8qml
Garay Halbert's The Boron Letters: https://www.box.com/s/2sod4jz0d2bujeqe8qml
go download them fast fast! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
A beggar had been sitting by the side of the road for over thiry years. One day a stranger walked by. "Spare some
change?"
mumbled the beggar, mechanically holding out his old baseball cap. "I have noth- ing to give you," said the stranger. Then he asked:
"What's that you
are sitting on?" "Nothing," replied the beggar. "Just an old box. I have
been sitting on it for as long as i can remember." "
Ever looked inside?" asked the stranger. "No" said the beggar.
"What is the point?
There's nothing in there." "Have a look insisted the
stranger."
The beggar managed to pry open the lid. With astonishement,disbelief, and elation, he saw that the box was filled with
gold. I am that stranger who has nothing to give you and who is telling
you to look inside. Not inside any box, as in the parable, but some-where even closer: inside yourself.
Credit; Mr Idada.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
dejiswaggs:
OMG!
-Billionaire.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by infogenius(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2012
Looks like much is not happening here.@headmaster how far with your paypal promotion?

@all,I will like to spice this place a bit.I want to help just one person on this thread.If it is you then read on.
Many people look at information marketing as selling info products on the internet but to me it all about making money from the information online.

It is not child's play to make something on the internet either.But one can earn.I have been earning from the internet from time to time sellnig info produts.I had a site that I was selling from but over time I had stopped buying traffic and they were not buying anymore.So I was not making money from that site any longer.

I really needed N150,000 to meet up a vital basic need.I had the time frame on my hands and all i did was to pray for direction and provision to meet that need.

But one morning I realised I had only 2weeks left without signs of money showing anywhere but I had a settled mind.I took a walk as usual that morning and as usual I got inspiration.So i decided to run with it at least I was doing something in a positive direction that will provoke God to bring me my much desired N150k.

The bottom line is that;

I had to sell something to get that sum.

What did I have.
1.I had N7K in my account out of which I had to pay out 3k for my hosting.
2.A domain name(which I been using before) and web hosting account.
3.At least 20hrs power supply every 4 days.
4.My computer and internet connection.
5.Adequate knowledge.
6.My lazy self.
7.Nairaland.

My Short coming;
I do not like typing that long often.

All the above is what I used to raise N150K in less than 2weeks.
It was simply just using what I had to get what I wanted with the power Of God.

Headmaster and all,I humbly seek for permission to help someone with my experience.What is your verdict?

I will continue if I am permitted.If I am not I will still continue to drop useful info here.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
infogenius: Looks like much is not happening here.@headmaster how far with your paypal promotion?

@all,I will like to spice this place a bit.I want to help just one person on this thread.If it is you then read on.
Many people look at information marketing as selling info products on the internet but to me it all about making money from the information online.

It is not child's play to make something on the internet either.But one can earn.I have been earning from the internet from time to time sellnig info produts.I had a site that I was selling from but over time I had stopped buying traffic and they were not buying anymore.So I was not making money from that site any longer.

I really needed N150,000 to meet up a vital basic need.I had the time frame on my hands and all i did was to pray for direction and provision to meet that need.

But one morning I realised I had only 2weeks left without signs of money showing anywhere but I had a settled mind.I took a walk as usual that morning and as usual I got inspiration.So i decided to run with it at least I was doing something in a positive direction that will provoke God to bring me my much desired N150k.

The bottom line is that;

I had to sell something to get that sum.

What did I have.
1.I had N7K in my account out of which I had to pay out 3k for my hosting.
2.A domain name(which I been using before) and web hosting account.
3.At least 20hrs power supply every 4 days.
4.My computer and internet connection.
5.Adequate knowledge.
6.My lazy self.
7.Nairaland.

My Short coming;
I do not like typing that long often.

All the above is what I used to raise N150K in less than 2weeks.
It was simply just using what I had to get what I wanted with the power Of God.

Headmaster and all,I humbly seek for permission to help someone with my experience.What is your verdict?

I will continue if I am permitted.If I am not I will still continue to drop useful info here.

why not?
tell us every thing oh!
as regards the paypal stuff, every thing is ready,but i kind of suspended it, just finished a visa info package, the ads will go to EE next week..
here is the sales page
www.instantvisa.tk.
here is the sales page for the paypal project (though its not yet complete..) www.epaymentmagic.com
this thread is hot and it will never run cold did you download the stuff I put up?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by udemzyudex(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
deji yusuf:

why not?
tell us every thing oh!
as regards the paypal stuff, every thing is ready,but i kind of suspended it, just finished a visa info package, the ads will go to EE next week..
here is the sales page
www.instantvisa.tk.
here is the sales page for the paypal project (though its not yet complete..) www.epaymentmagic.com
this thread is hot and it will never run cold did you download the stuff I put up?

My own advice on ur sales page...
though i'm not yet an info marketer
Its not attractive..u need to mk it colorful,not adding too much color.

Ur page is wide i.e moving frm left to right before one can read the full detail..

Guess a mini site using microsoft front page can do/adjust what i just post now..
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
udemzy_udex:

My own advice on ur sales page...
though i'm not yet an info marketer
Its not attractive..u need to mk it colorful,not adding too much color.

Ur page is wide i.e moving frm left to right before one can read the full detail..

Guess a mini site using microsoft front page can do/adjust what i just post now..

Which one of them?
Thank You Boss wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by udemzyudex(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
deji yusuf:
Which one of them?
Thank You Boss wink

www.epaymentmagic.com
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
udemzy_udex:

www.epaymentmagic.com
Sorry I did not inform you ..that project is on hold, I am working on the visa project. Thank you once again smiley
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
@deji
well done on your paypal project.
So far so good I have take penny time to check every bit and byte of th sales page,

conclusively, on my score the sale page is POOR

see my brother, am not perfect but here is the deal;
HERE ARE THE BENEFITS OF YOUR PRODUCT(PAYPAL SOLUTION):

* open and verified paypal account in nigeria
*sustain and keep safe fund inside the account without being block
*A non failing I.P changer
*Easy funding and withdrawal
*Easy verification process.

Now incorporate this benefits into the HEADLINE AND OPENING HOOK
like this:

EXPOSED AT LAST! "21 Year Old Nigerian Invent A Turn-key Deadly Simple Systematical Way To Open, Verified And Own A Long-Lasting Safe To The Core PAYPAL ACCOUNT"

Escape the Paypal Suck-Stuck I.P Tracking Script ONCE And Forever As A Nigerian.

(headline is done) here is opening hook:

Dear secured paypal Account Owner

2,321 Hard-earn dollars stuck and lost forever, I swear by Own Blood never to Use Paypal.....but you see You and I can't do without paypal if we really want to make money online as Nigerians....

(breakup space) And finally I discover the solution. Am out the dead sea-Paypal Hammer...but you are still there, I CAN HELP YOU.

Before....now, You're wondering;

Would my hard earned dollar be safe?
Would blah...blah...blah....

Just like that...@ Deji think about well oooo!

Frank Odey
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Deji, here is more headlines:
UNCOVER! "21 Year Old Nigerian Unleashed A Simple Kick-Ass Nail-To-Guaranteed Insiders Secrets To Open-Own A Verified PAYPAL ACCOUNT With Your Most Dangerous Nigeria I.P Without Lossing Hard-earned Dollars To PayPal

or

PAYPAL WONDERS!!! "21 Year Old Muslim Exposed Powerful Hand Craft EBOOK That Teaches Nigeria Internet Marketers Simple Never- Talked-About Secret Way To Own A verified and Security Guaranteed PAYPAL ACCOUNT With Any I.P in Nigeria"

Go ahead bro and make your money...:p

Frank Odey
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
@deji
well done on your paypal project.
So far so good I have take penny time to check every bit and byte of th sales page,

conclusively, on my score the sale page is POOR

see my brother, am not perfect but here is the deal;
HERE ARE THE BENEFITS OF YOUR PRODUCT(PAYPAL SOLUTION):

* open and verified paypal account in nigeria
*sustain and keep safe fund inside the account without being block
*A non failing I.P changer
*Easy funding and withdrawal
*Easy verification process.

Now incorporate this benefits into the HEADLINE AND OPENING HOOK
like this:

EXPOSED AT LAST! "21 Year Old Nigerian Invent A Turn-key Deadly Simple Systematical Way To Open, Verified And Own A Long-Lasting Safe To The Core PAYPAL ACCOUNT"

Escape the Paypal Suck-Stuck I.P Tracking Script ONCE And Forever As A Nigerian.

(headline is done) here is opening hook:

Dear secured paypal Account Owner

2,321 Hard-earn dollars stuck and lost forever, I swear by Own Blood never to Use Paypal.....but you see You and I can't do without paypal if we really want to make money online as Nigerians....

(breakup space) And finally I discover the solution. Am out the dead sea-Paypal Hammer...but you are still there, I CAN HELP YOU.

Before....now, You're wondering;

Would my hard earned dollar be safe?
Would blah...blah...blah....

Just like that...@ Deji think about well oooo!

Frank Odey

Thank you sir!
I really appreciate it!
You see, I just don't know want came over me when I was writing the ''shallow'' sales letter for such a promising project. I knew the sales letter was poor that's why I put the project on hold and work on another the one that's seems to be also promising ...
It's not that I don't have the money for the ads but I just wanted my project to be 80% ready for promotion....
That's why I have decided to promote this visa package first (actually it's a special report contain list of authentic places to get any kind of visa, I have like 6 contacts in the report.)
Although I am good I copywriting, Mr Odey I must say...you are good at putting more life to a pre writing sales letter..may be it's just due to pure ''maturity-Based'' Wisdom which you possess...
Thank you for the insights!
P.s. Did you download the stuff I put up here? Those are top Gary Halbert stuffs...
P.s. Please sir , do a make over for this sales page, www.instantsvisa.tk (the classified will role out next week on EE) pls it's important...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 1:06am On Nov 15, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
UNCOVER! "21 Year Old Nigerian Unleashed A Simple Kick-Ass Nail-To-Guaranteed Insiders Secrets To Open-Own A Verified PAYPAL ACCOUNT With Your Most Dangerous Nigeria I.P Without Lossing Hard-earned Dollars To PayPal

or

PAYPAL WONDERS!!! "21 Year Old Muslim Exposed Powerful Hand Craft EBOOK That Teaches Nigeria Internet Marketers Simple Never- Talked-About Secret Way To Own A verified and Security Guaranteed PAYPAL ACCOUNT With Any I.P in Nigeria"

Frank Odey
Na You Be Boss Naa! wink
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 1:06am On Nov 15, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

or

Frank Odey
Na You Be Boss Naa! wink
I Like Your Blog oh, but pls Behind it up with fine images naa... grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Sirdayor(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2012
Unfortunately, most of what we package as information sometimes are just mere craps. I will only advice that while we package information to make money, we should always be careful about the negative effect on our image.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Youngzedd(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2012
dejiswaggs:
Yeah, it comes ouT weekly and on sunday.
Classified it just 4K
For other ads space, call this guy;07033371757.
It is the hottest tabloid publication in Naija Now, and I think Nigerians read it a lot.
Youth and the middle class read it a lot.
And curios people read it a lot..
Kind of ads that run on it...sexuality...wealth..spirituality stuffs are promoted on it (classifieds though)

What is the name of the paper and their website?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Youngzedd(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2012
emmy_day:

I will be glad to buy a product that teach me on how to open paypal account in Nigeria. Using my Nigeria Bank Account and Home Address. And i must not have problem withdrawing my money into my bank account.

Aah you wan diacourage the guy.

U know that isn't possible for now.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2012
Youngzedd:

What is the name of the paper and their website?
Entertainment Express...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2012
Sirdayor: Unfortunately, most of what we package as information sometimes are just mere craps. I will only advice that while we package information to make money, we should always be careful about the negative effect on our image.
Sometimes is true..but one must be level headed and know what the market demands before marketing.....
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Youngzedd:

Aah you wan diacourage the guy.

U know that isn't possible for now.

U say discourage.... If not possible, then i believe if you sell info that is not possible is a scam
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
emmy_day:

U say discourage.... If not possible, then i believe if you sell info that is not possible is a scam
Yeah Bro You Have a point.
One must do his own due deligence,but wait naa! Our friend is just trying to be funny here grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by MyCAR1: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
Promote your own business OR make extra money helping other business owners with cheap, affordable advertisements. Quickly download a FREE report on HOW TO SEND CUSTOMIZED BULK SMS in Nigeria. Click here NOW: www.newsbeforebed.com
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2012
My CAR: Promote your own business OR make extra money helping other business owners with cheap, affordable advertisements. Quickly download a FREE report on HOW TO SEND CUSTOMIZED BULK SMS in Nigeria. Click here NOW: www.newsbeforebed.com
Ogami please no ads (in this format here.........) so be warned...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? / Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.