Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19416 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
I love this thread.....
Bro, without you and other good intention people on this thread,it should have been thrown to the wind...I remember when I stated it, there was no name some negative guys didn't call me, but I know the vision I have for this thread, although I could not active that vision to the fullest, I still active 70% of what I actually wanted to... I never regretted creating this thread and let me tell you guys, this is just the beginning! Next year the info marketing lounge will be hotter than fire, loaded with practical tips that will open lots of blind eyes-just like TB joshua's miracle! ...but for now...let see what we can do this year!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
What is your most valuable business asset? What about your: Inventory? Equipment? Cash?
Real Estate? Special process?
A Patent or Trademark? Employees? The above are the answers most given by owners
and company executives. But if
you answered any of the above you are... Wrong! The number one asset in any business is-- YOUR CUSTOMERS! You can survive the loss of any business asset
except your customers. Every
asset you have but one can be replaced. You
would be inconvenienced and
possibly lose a lot of money. But, with your
customer list intact, overnight you could start over again. It's truly amazing how few entrepreneurs fully
appreciate the value of their
customer list. A relatively small percentage
consistently act toward building
their database. And nurturing it. It will cost you 5 to 10 times as much money to
attract a new customer than to
sell to an existing one. Once fully understood, you
can act towards
multiplying your success many-fold. Here is the fastest ticket I know toward building a
business that will provide
you great wealth… Develop a strategy that will build a database of your
best prospects. And, of
course, your customers. And contact them
regularly. Assuming those who have done business with you
are pleased with their original
purchase, people who have bought something
from you are your best prospects for
future purchases. Your main business goal should be to create a
customer list of happy customers.
Many of them will become raving fans who will
recommend you to others. You
then can sell them a continuous flow of related
products and experience continuous growth and prosperity. However, you have to start from scratch if you don't
have a database now. The
first major task of new businesses and/or new
products which have new markets
is to find interested prospects. Clearly, you need a large enough group of people
who have expressed some
interest in what you have to offer. You can sell to
them directly. Or
contact them to visit your place of business. In this issue I will reveal some strategies that will
help you build your
database whether or not you now have a single
customer. You can make it complicated. But, as with all great
truths, creating and
mining your database is basically simple. It's shocking but true. Many--perhaps most--
entrepreneurs have an incomplete,
sloppy, or even no database whatsoever of their
customers and prospects. Therefore, potential profit which is lost by not
exploiting this opportunity
is truly staggering. I view it this way. Whenever I think about new
products or services in any
field, the customer database is my very first
consideration. I want to be
very clear on how many people I have to whom I
can send a regular flow of sales messages. Who are your key contacts? For businesses with a limited number of
prospective customers who can be
readily identified, here is the process. You simply
create what I call
a ''key contact'' list. You then contact this database. I recommend at
least once a month. I've found
unless you are in regular communication with your
customers and prospects,
they tend to forget about you. And rather quickly.
The old saying ''out of sight, out of mind'' is true. You should ideally use a combination of personal
contact formats. These can
include letters (through the post office or e-mail),
postcards, telephone
contacts, and personal visits
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hi everyone,having read through the entire post ,I discovered a lot of people here needs help with making money from website,getting organic traffic and also getting ranked in google. My one and only advice is you folks to go for google sniper2 its the best solution you can ever think of and also its dead simple to implement or you buy an ad space on nairaland or any other high authority site(depending on the target audience) this option can be expensive though.
Stop wasting valuable time seeking for traffic and conversion how to's that don't work. Majority of Nigerian internet marketer are out to rip you of money that you don't really have.
I knw this for a fact cos majority have never made a cent online ,they make money by simply reselling the bunch of craps they purchase from a fellow like them.am sure they will hate me for saying that.bt you can be the judge.
Everyday lots of craps hit the market promising to get you on the first page of google or getting you high traffic,all I will say is they are mostly time wasters and not worth your penny or time.
As you can see I didn't put any affiliate link or my website link here...that's cos am not here to promote any product but to simply make a recommendation based on what's working for me.
Google sniper is a product that I have been using in the last 2yrs and its been extremely awesome.
For those than wanna quit IM, Even before they start cos there are lots of info marketers out there,I don't think internet money is for you, go get yourself a 9-5 job, also for those that feel a million bucks is not feasible, wait till you try google sniper.
Am awaiting your success stories.
Demola
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
demoreon: Hi everyone,having read through the entire post ,I discovered a lot of people here needs help with making money from website,getting organic traffic and also getting ranked in google. My one and only advice is you folks to go for google sniper2 its the best solution you can ever think of and also its dead simple to implement or you buy an ad space on nairaland or any other high authority site(depending on the target audience) this option can be expensive though.
Stop wasting valuable time seeking for traffic and conversion how to's that don't work. Majority of Nigerian internet marketer are out to rip you of money that you don't really have.
I knw this for a fact cos majority have never made a cent online ,they make money by simply reselling the bunch of craps they purchase from a fellow like them.am sure they will hate me for saying that.bt you can be the judge.
Everyday lots of craps hit the market promising to get you on the first page of google or getting you high traffic,all I will say is they are mostly time wasters and not worth your penny or time.
As you can see I didn't put any affiliate link or my website link here...that's cos am not here to promote any product but to simply make a recommendation based on what's working for me.
Google sniper is a product that I have been using in the last 2yrs and its been extremely awesome.
For those than wanna quit IM, Even before they start cos there are lots of info marketers out there,I don't think internet money is for you, go get yourself a 9-5 job, also for those that feel a million bucks is not feasible, wait till you try google sniper.
Demola

First, Well done.....for your google sniper recommendation

but.... That is not what we are talking about here...what we are digging into is.....

INFORMATION MARKETING

AND..my brother, in this space where information sell, Google sniper is also an info-product created by one dude-hard core SEO GURU...thats it.

In Nigeria, the internet market is 70% crap especially the no-non-sense money making niche.

Lol, ....but...hmm, there are still genuine and workable product.

Meanwhile....I never said it...but I will do now...info-marketing we don't depend on search engine or ranking...but no else than DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING, DIRECT TRAFFIC, EYE BALL-TO-PAGE RANKING.

I just have to say something, lol,.

Thanks for sharing

Frank Odey

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
demoreon: Hi everyone,having read through the entire post ,I discovered a lot of people here needs help with making money from website,getting organic traffic and also getting ranked in google. My one and only advice is you folks to go for google sniper2 its the best solution you can ever think of and also its dead simple to implement or you buy an ad space on nairaland or any other high authority site(depending on the target audience) this option can be expensive though.
Demola
hey bro thanks for the recommendation,but note this all we talk about here is how to write a good sales letter,persuasive write ups and how to build a profitable information marketing business because the world is rule by information,information is power..
P.S as you can see, we don't allow people to sell stuffs here,keep your money and enjoy the info! smiley
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
Google sniper isn't owned by me so I will like to clear the issue of me trying to sell a product.
Secondly I don't see the point of creating an info product when there are no visitors(traffic)so mr frank odey you need traffic as much as you need good content.

deji yusuf:
hey bro thanks for the recommendation,but note this all we talk about here is how to write a good sales letter,persuasive write ups and how to build a profitable information marketing business because the world is rule by information,information is power..
P.S as you can see, we don't allow people to sell stuffs here,keep your money and enjoy the info! smiley
@deji its really funny you want to learn how to build a profitable information marketing business but you don't wanna hear about traffic.
Good luck to you guys
Awaiting your success stories.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2012
demoreon: Google sniper isn't owned by me so I will like to clear the issue of me trying to sell a product.
Secondly I don't see the point of creating an info product when there are no visitors(traffic)so mr frank odey you need traffic as much as you need good content.

@deji its really funny you want to learn how to build a profitable information marketing business but you don't wanna hear about traffic.
Good luck to you guys
Awaiting your success stories.
I am not denying the fact that traffic is necessary, if you know how to do it, then the house, we are eagerly waiting for you sir. Just spill it all here.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by ibadanmark: 1:00am On Nov 28, 2012
If you want to achieve extraordinary result in any thing, you must plan it well. You therefore need to stop chasing your tail in social media. Start planning your Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategy the right way by following these five easy steps.

SMM Step 1: Create Your Executive Overview Business Plan
Spell out your business in a one-pager to realize why you need social media marketing. It should include:
• Your Business Mission and History
• Your Business or Revenue Model
• Descriptions of your Products & Services
• Details of Your Target Audience
• Review of Your .... http:///clx26tn
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2012
demoreon:
Secondly I don't see the point of creating an info product when there are[b] no visitors(traffic)so mr frank odey you need traffic[/b] as much as you need good content.

@deji its really funny you want to learn how to build a profitable information marketing business but you don't wanna hear about traffic

FRANK.ODEY:
...but no else than DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING, DIRECT TRAFFIC, EYE BALL-TO-PAGE RANKING.

@demoreon, My bro,

First, I will say you do not get the really meaning of what I said in the BOLDED word in my above quote

Direct response marketing means to advertise on papers to get TRAFFIC, then to LEAD, then to Customers....and when You advertise, you generate only one thing - TRAFFIC.

I also mention Direct Traffic, maybe you didn't seen this, it means to drive waves of targeted TRAFFIC to a website - landing page

And the last, Eye-ball-to-page ranking, talks about how really your website (landing page) convert those hot waves TRAFFIC to LEAD, and finally, BUYERS.

Okay, Let me Open every thing:

In this business which this thread is for - Information marketing.

You do not go for or depend on:

SEARCH ENGINE RANKING
SEARCH ENGINE TRAFFIC

BUT ON....AND MOSTLY ON...

GOOGLE ADWORD ADVERTISING
FACEBOOK ADVERTISING
PRINT OR NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING
TV/RADIO COMMERCIALS/ADVERTISING...

AND.....ALL...I MEAN...ALL

YOU LOOK FOR OR WANT IS....

TRAFFIC...TRAFFIC!...TRAFFIC!!....

HOT WAVES CONSISTENT TRAFFIC!!!.

NOW, go ahead, share we us how you generate your Traffic.

Thanks for showing up and for your quick reply, you have contribited alot. Thanks bro.

Frank. Odey
Your Friend in the Bizness

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2012
ibadanmark: If you want to achieve extraordinary result in any thing, you must plan it well. You therefore need to stop chasing your tail in social media. Start planning your Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategy the right way by following these five easy steps.

SMM Step 1: Create Your Executive Overview Business Plan
Spell out your business in a one-pager to realize why you need social media marketing. It should include:
• Your Business Mission and History
• Your Business or Revenue Model
• Descriptions of your Products & Services
• Details of Your Target Audience
• Review of Your .... http:///clx26tn
I must confess if one should add the above insights in to his business planning Arsenal it should help.
Bro..whats the last one?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

@demoreon, My bro,

First, I will say you do not get the really meaning of what I said in the BOLDED word in my above quote

Direct response marketing means to advertise on papers to get TRAFFIC, then to LEAD, then to Customers....and when You advertise, you generate only one thing - TRAFFIC.

I also mention Direct Traffic, maybe you didn't seen this, it means to drive waves of targeted TRAFFIC to a website - landing page

And the last, Eye-ball-to-page ranking, talks about how really your website (landing page) convert those hot waves TRAFFIC to LEAD, and finally, BUYERS.

Okay, Let me Open every thing:

In this business which this thread is for - Information marketing.

You do not go for or depend on:

SEARCH ENGINE RANKING
SEARCH ENGINE TRAFFIC

BUT ON....AND MOSTLY ON...

GOOGLE ADWORD ADVERTISING
FACEBOOK ADVERTISING
TV/RADIO COMMERCIALS/ADVERTISING...

AND.....ALL...I MEAN...ALL

YOU LOOK FOR OR WANT IS....

TRAFFIC...TRAFFIC!...TRAFFIC!!....

HOT WAVES CONSISTENT TRAFFIC!!!.

NOW, go ahead, share we us how you generate your Traffic.

Thanks for showing up and for your quick reply, you have contribited alot. Thanks bro.

Frank. Odey
Your Friend in the Bizness

Yeah! cash producing traffic only, abi what more can I say?
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2012
@frank Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words and the clarification...now I understand your point, but I must say majority of folks here have never made a dime online and and if they hav to go by paid traffic (GOOGLE ADWORD ADVERTISING
FACEBOOK ADVERTISING
TV/RADIO COMMERCIALS/ADVERTISING...)
That could be really expensive.
My method is SEO, cos its free and I lose nothing compared to paid traffic that we are both not sure will convert into sales.
Once again thanks for the reply
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Bigdreams(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello all,

I'll like to say that this is a very informative thread.

Thanks to the initiator and everyone who has contributed thus far.

I'm an upcoming information marketer though I'm more of a website designer.

I'll like to contribute the little I know as regards list building;

PLEASE NOTE:

The money is NOT in the list, it is in the RELATIONSHIP to the list.

Having a list is not just enough, you have to GO THE EXTRA MILE as previously outlined in previous posts to develop and cultivate a healthy, sincere and genuine relationship with them.

You can do this by providing them VALUE... something that will cost you... something that will be of IMMENSE value to them. Look around for things that will definitely benefit them.. The internet is awash with tons of resources that you can make use of.

I will pause briefly here.

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
demoreon: @frank Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words and the clarification...now I understand your point, but I must say majority of folks here have never made a dime online and and if they hav to go by paid traffic (GOOGLE ADWORD ADVERTISING
FACEBOOK ADVERTISING
TV/RADIO COMMERCIALS/ADVERTISING...)
That could be really expensive.
My method is SEO, cos its free and I lose nothing compared to paid traffic that we are both not sure will convert into sales.
Once again thanks for the reply

Alright...Alright
Am with you

Thanks bro.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Bigdreams: Hello all,

I'll like to say that this is a very informative thread.

Thanks to the initiator and everyone who has contributed thus far.

I'm an upcoming information marketer though I'm more of a website designer.

I'll like to contribute the little I know as regards list building;

PLEASE NOTE:

The money is NOT in the list, it is in the RELATIONSHIP to the list.

Having a list is not just enough, you have to GO THE EXTRA MILE as previously outlined in previous posts to develop and cultivate a healthy, sincere and genuine relationship with them.

You can do this by providing them VALUE... something that will cost you... something that will be of IMMENSE value to them. Look around for things that will definitely benefit them.. The internet is awash with tons of resources that you can make use of.

I will pause briefly here.
I'm Learning from you bro,please feel free to ride on! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by nairabase(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello

I really like what i am seeing here on this thread and the contributions you all are making
i am also am Info marketer, i have been in the make money online niche for over 5 years and
i know what works and dont work.

Regarding info marketing, its a billion dollar business as the internet is all about info and
millions of info products are sold on a daily basis online. every rich or wealthy man today is one
way or the other an info maketer.

There is this general law of success to become a millionaire, find problems to millions of people
find a solution to the problems and sell the solution to them. in that process you are helping
humanity by solving problems and making yourself rich.

when it comes to niches, there are 3 major niches: wealth, health, relationship. millions of people
have problems in these niches. and as far as millions still crave for solutions within these niches
there is still money to be made.

There is something i will like to add never be scared of competition because the make money online niche
is choked or over crowded doesnt mean you cant succeed in it. The reason the niche is filled with competitors
is because there is money in the niche. who says you can beat the competition? its left on you belief anyway.

If you really want to build an online empire that will continously making you millions. choose a big niche like the
wealth, health, or relationship niche. follow the niche you have more passion for. as for me i love the make money
online niche. the reason am telling you to go with a big niche is so you can always have products to sell to your
customer base.

it doesnt make sense to build a business on a niche that you run out of ideas when you sell one or two products and
you start searching for another profitable niche to sell another one or two products.

like in the make money online niche which is also the internet marketing niche there is always going to be
products to create on desperate markets, you can never run out of ideas. The market is a big market to make the millions
if you know what you are doing.

The key point is dont approach your customers as a sales man when advertising, always pose as someone that wants to render
help by providing valuable free reports that works as an incentive to get on your list. dont think about the money you will
make at first focus on building relationship with your list by offering valuable free info or resources that might even be
what cost you money. when your customers in your list see that credibility in you they will jump on any of your offers
without thinking.

A blog helps you build a strong relationship with your list they perceive you as an expert if you post valuable
tips on your blog and they will run to you as the goto guy when they have problems. Dont forget to have a fanpage as this is the
best way to socialize with your customers and make them trust you. Information marketing is all about building trust with
your customers if not you will crash whether there is competition or not.

The key focus is building your list, there are millions of people who need money in nigeria let us not be deceived. Make Money
Online is a big niche under wealth. i will stop here for now.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
nairabase: Hello

I really like what i am seeing here on this thread and the contributions you all are making
i am also am Info marketer, i have been in the make money online niche for over 5 years and
i know what works and dont work.

Regarding info marketing, its a billion dollar business as the internet is all about info and
millions of info products are sold on a daily basis online. every rich or wealthy man today is one
way or the other an info maketer.

There is this general law of success to become a millionaire, find problems to millions of people
find a solution to the problems and sell the solution to them. in that process you are helping
humanity by solving problems and making yourself rich.

when it comes to niches, there are 3 major niches: wealth, health, relationship. millions of people
have problems in these niches. and as far as millions still crave for solutions within these niches
there is still money to be made.

There is something i will like to add never be scared of competition because the make money online niche
is choked or over crowded doesnt mean you cant succeed in it. The reason the niche is filled with competitors
is because there is money in the niche. who says you can beat the competition? its left on you belief anyway.

If you really want to build an online empire that will continously making you millions. choose a big niche like the
wealth, health, or relationship niche. follow the niche you have more passion for. as for me i love the make money
online niche. the reason am telling you to go with a big niche is so you can always have products to sell to your
customer base.

it doesnt make sense to build a business on a niche that you run out of ideas when you sell one or two products and
you start searching for another profitable niche to sell another one or two products.

like in the make money online niche which is also the internet marketing niche there is always going to be
products to create on desperate markets, you can never run out of ideas. The market is a big market to make the millions
if you know what you are doing.

The key point is dont approach your customers as a sales man when advertising, always pose as someone that wants to render
help by providing valuable free reports that works as an incentive to get on your list. dont think about the money you will
make at first focus on building relationship with your list by offering valuable free info or resources that might even be
what cost you money. when your customers in your list see that credibility in you they will jump on any of your offers
without thinking.

A blog helps you build a strong relationship with your list they perceive you as an expert if you post valuable
tips on your blog and they will run to you as the goto guy when they have problems.
Dont forget to have a fanpage as this is the
best way to socialize with your customers and make them trust you. Information marketing is all about building trust with
your customers if not you will crash whether there is competition or not.

The key focus is building your list, there are millions of people who need money in nigeria let us not be deceived. Make Money
Online is a big niche under wealth. i will stop here for now.

Regards

chai!!! I like the BOLDED part

whether even bold sef I no know

I called it...BlogInfoShip

blogging info-marketing for relationship

Bro. Your welcome!

Frank
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by nairabase(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
@frank.odey

am glad you see reason with my points, a blog is a very useful tool when it comes to selling info products.
if i am a customer i will feel free to buy a product from someone who provided useful content on his blog because
i believe he will over deliver on his products.

when i mean blog i dont mean you should use free blog platforms like and likes, go for a professional
blog platform like wordpress with your own domain name and hosting.

if you combine blogging with facebook fanpage you will see a significant rise in your account with info marketing.

Regards

Morrison M.

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
nairabase: @frank.odey

am glad you see reason with my points, a blog is a very useful tool when it comes to selling info products.
if i am a customer i will feel free to buy a product from someone who provided useful content on his blog because
i believe he will over deliver on his products.

when i mean blog i dont mean you should use free blog platforms like and likes, go for a professional
blog platform like wordpress with your own domain name and hosting.

if you combine blogging with facebook fanpage you will see a significant rise in your account with info marketing.

Regards

Morrison M.

Sir, Thank you for this important information..
All I will just say all prospective information marketers who want to bank loads of Naira Notes next year is to Plan all there line of action in this period and follow their plan to the end...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
I know when this thread started and never commented.

As an online veteran myself, I would like to say, marketing is everything. Unfortunately, some people go about spamming threads and thing that they are advertising.

I have only paused for a while to relax after a long school stress.

As an informarketer, it would be more beneficial if you arm yourself with good copy skill. I was studying this and have copies of copy writing ebooks.

the likes of the former informarketers turned realestate entrepreneurs have hard their share of success in naija but most of them did that my copying what top American copy writers did. In my 3 weeks study into the world of copy writing, I started seeing copies of sales letter used by the likes of Akin Alabi and co.

So in essence, find what has work and and apply them.

I am just relaxing but the holiday is almost over and pretty soon, I will write copy that will raise the dead!

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
2sexy: I know when this thread started and never commented.

As an online veteran myself, I would like to say, marketing is everything. Unfortunately, some people go about spamming threads and thing that they are advertising.

I have only paused for a while to relax after a long school stress.

As an informarketer, it would be more beneficial if you arm yourself with good copy skill. I was studying this and have copies of copy writing ebooks.

the likes of the former informarketers turned realestate entrepreneurs have hard their share of success in naija but most of them did that my copying what top American copy writers did. In my 3 weeks study into the world of copy writing, I started seeing copies of sales letter used by the likes of Akin Alabi and co.

So in essence, find what has work and and apply them.

I am just relaxing but the holiday is almost over and pretty soon, I will write copy that will raise the dead!

May your own go pass T.B Joshua, Pst. Chris, ...All together

but as for me....

Am pre-writing a copy (ads and sales letter) that will RAKE me 30million under some month in the Family and Health niche, maybe....

Subsequently, I will turn it into several series of products

sha...I wish everyone luck!

Frank.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
TODAY I WANT TO GET YOUR HDD FILLED WITH HARD CORE COPYWRITING EBOOKS BY GREAT OF THE GREATEST COPYMASTERS

START DOWNLOADING...

PLEASE, IT'S UP TO...10gb

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-All-The-Copywriting-Books-That-You-Will-Ever-Need

enjoy....

Frank
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
TODAY I WANT TO GET YOUR HDD FILLED WITH HARD CORE COPYWRITING EBOOKS BY GREAT OF THE GREATEST COPYMASTERS

START DOWNLOADING...

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-All-The-Copywriting-Books-That-You-Will-Ever-Need

enjoy....

Frank

@frank nice one
10gb dts eternity man....lol
For those that will be using the samples in the uploaded link, Please make sure your articles pass copyscape else u gonna hav some time with google penguin.
All the best

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

START DOWNLOADING...

enjoy....

Frank

Oga Frank,This one Na Death sentence now! grin
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
Personal Letter From
Ewen Chia
"Internet Business For
Beginners...How To Really Make
Money Online"
November 28, 2012
Hi, my name is Ewen
and I want to thank
you for reading this...
You're probably interested in starting your own internet
business and making money
from the internet the right and
genuine way. You know you
need to do that quickly to earn
an extra income from home in these troubled times.
However there're so many
programs and systems online
that often lead you to
information overload and
confusion. There're also outright scams from "bad apples" in the
industry that had led you to be
disappointed. We can't stop them
all unfortunately.
Question is - how do you
manage? If you're jaded and lost - I don't
blame you. Don't even blame
yourself. It's OK to be a beginner
because no one becomes an
expert overnight.
You should consider yourself a beginner if you're struggling or if
you aren't making at least
$1,000-$3,000 online every
month. It doesn't matter the
amount of knowledge you have,
it's HOW you use it... In this letter, I'm going to
address that, and I'll show you
how to start making real
money online.
You may be asking me: why are
you doing this? You see, I know exactly how you
feel...
I know how it feels like to be
filled with so much hope only to
be met with disappointments. I
know how it feels like to be desperate because I've been
through EXACTLY what you're
probably going through right
now.
My own internet business
dreams started in 1997 when I was just out of school and in a
new job. Like many people, I was
not from a rich family and
needed money, and the internet
seemed to be a 'way out'.
From 1997 to 2002, I got into almost every "get rich quick"
opportunity you can think of.
Each one seemed to be the
answer, the one to make me
successful. I was in downline
clubs, MLMs and more.... None of them worked.
I didn't make a single dollar for
the first 5 years, while spending
up to 4 hours every single day
from 10pm to 2am just learning
and trying everything. I was working in a full-time job then
and I can tell you it was both
rough and tough.
My life and relationships with
people around me were going
downhill. Truth is, I had no life. Only sweat and tears from the
struggles to make money from
the internet. My best "friend" was
the computer (it was more like
an enemy though).
I got desperate. I had to make a decision in the year 2002, after 5
years of ZERO RESULTS.
I gave myself an ultimatum and
did "something" that changed
everything . This change made
me money finally after so many hard years struggling on my
own.
Today, I'm a world-famous
internet marketing "guru" and
#1 international bestselling
author of the print book, "How I Made My First Million On The
Internet and How You Can Too!"
which you can find at
InternetMillionaires.com. You can
also read more about my journey
at EwenChia.com and even listen to a music track I wrote! :-)
I've made millions of dollars
online since then.
But remember - I started out
from scratch and struggled just
like everyone else. I've had more failures than successes.
As a friend and fellow human, I
want to share with you the most
important LESSONS that had led
to my own internet success.
Things I learned the hard way during those 5 long years, and
how knowing them turned
things round. I know they can
help you too.
Some people prefer the "bright
shiny objects" and the "smokes and mirrors". They're always
looking for the magic pills. I hope
you're not one of them and that
you're a lot smarter.
Making money online is about
running a real business, and helping people in the process.
It's about understanding the
fundamentals of the business,
getting the skills required. I'll talk
more about these below...
Here are the 5 biggest secrets I learned about making real
money from the internet...
Secret #1 - Take
Responsibility For Your
Own Success
I mentioned earlier how I did "something" that changed
everything...well, that
"something" was simple...
I decided to finally become an
adult and be responsible for my
own success. This was a HUGE turning point
because it completely changed
my mindset. Things started to
"clicked" when I looked at it
through a refreshed, responsible
attitude. Prior to this I was blaming everyone and the
programs I bought which didn't
work.
Truth is, it wasn't the programs,
it was ME.
I wasn't serious about taking action and working hard. Heck, I
wasn't even serious about really
wanting to succeed. I was
looking to other people to make
me successful but as we know,
that just won't happen. Remember, "nothing happens
until something happens".
You've got to take responsibility
for your own success, do the
necessary. Only then will things
change. Secret #2 - Recognize
That There Are NO
"Magic Pills"
As human beings, we are often
looking for the laziest and easiest
way out. That's perfectly normal. In reality however, there are no
"magic pills" or "bullets",
especially in the internet
business.
Being guilty of this myself, it
drowned me in futile searches for 5 long years. Success came
when I realized that I needed to
treat the internet business as a
real BUSINESS . I started to make
real money when I stopped
looking for another magic pill. Ironic I know, but it's the truth.
Instead, when I chose to learn
the correct internet business and
marketing principles, the money
started flowing in. I had an
internet business and was applying internet marketing.
Secret #3 - Learn The
Fundamentals And Basic
Skills
This one is crucial - you've got to
be equipped with the basic skills and the correct fundamentals of
the business in order to run the
internet business successfully.
The easiest way to do that is to
LEARN and APPLY what you learn
conscientiously. Look, some of you reading this
will go "but I don't want to learn,
I just want money falling into my
lap!"
Stop and think about how silly
and unrealistic such an attitude is. You can't expect to make
money if you don't even want to
take the initiative to learn. No
one is going to hand you money
for nothing. You've to work for it.
You've got to learn it so you can depend on yourself in the future.
The internet business is a SKILL
you can pick up, only question is
- are you willing?
If you aren't and expect others to
do it for you, then you'll be waiting and waiting, hoping that
money will fall from the sky. This
was my attitude before the
turning point, and it cost me 5
years of my life!
These days it's so easy and affordable to learn the internet
business as long as you want to.
Resources are available readily
and people are willing to help,
but you have to help yourself
first. There are NO EXCUSES. Secret #4 - Start Small
And Dream Big!
Before starting any business, you
need to PLAN and have a goal.
Know how much you want to
make, only then will you be able to reach it. As the saying goes,
"To Get Started, You Must Have A
Destination."
For example, set a goal to make
$1,000 in 30 days, and work
backwards from there. Always set goals for yourself. This is a
very powerful and effective way
to motivate yourself.
However you have to be realistic
and know your capabilities, set
small goals first and celebrate small successes. When you're
more experienced, you can set
bigger goals. This ONE method
will move you forward like it did
for me.
Secret #5 - Work Towards Your Goals, One
Step At A Time
After teaching and training
thousands of students around
the world, I discovered that for
most people new to the internet business, the most important skill
you can have is FOCUS.
Focus on one thing at a time
while you're working towards
your goal.
Don't jump around, instead stick to your plan at least for 30 days.
Because the internet business is
new to you, you'll have to
manage your time and progress
at your own pace. You can't learn
to run before you walk. It's ok to take each step slowly,
one at a time. Don't stress
yourself, there's no deadline in
the internet business.
Instead, have fun and enjoy the
process! A Final BIG Secret...
One important big secret I
learned too was to work
smarter...
By this I mean you should get
help. This is a powerful and proven way to become
successful FAST.
You don't have to reinvent the
wheel or stumble in the dark.
Learn from other successful
people, leverage on their experience and knowledge. Get
others to help you as much as
possible.
That's one of the most important
things I ever did that accelerated
my own success and it will do the same for you.
I trust these lessons will guide
you along...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2012
where is everyone?
I miss you guys.....
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
Wonderful thread. I have been away....though am back
deji yusuf: Personal Letter From
Ewen Chia
"Internet Business For
Beginners...How To Really Make
Money Online"
November 28, 2012
Hi, my name is Ewen
and I want to thank
you for reading this...
You're probably interested in starting your own internet
business and making money
from the internet the right and
genuine way. You know you
need to do that quickly to earn
an extra income from home in these troubled times.
However there're so many
programs and systems online
that often lead you to
information overload and
confusion. There're also outright scams from "bad apples" in the
industry that had led you to be
disappointed. We can't stop them
all unfortunately.
Question is - how do you
manage? If you're jaded and lost - I don't
blame you. Don't even blame
yourself. It's OK to be a beginner
because no one becomes an
expert overnight.
You should consider yourself a beginner if you're struggling or if
you aren't making at least
$1,000-$3,000 online every
month. It doesn't matter the
amount of knowledge you have,
it's HOW you use it... In this letter, I'm going to
address that, and I'll show you
how to start making real
money online.
You may be asking me: why are
you doing this? You see, I know exactly how you
feel...
I know how it feels like to be
filled with so much hope only to
be met with disappointments. I
know how it feels like to be desperate because I've been
through EXACTLY what you're
probably going through right
now.
My own internet business
dreams started in 1997 when I was just out of school and in a
new job. Like many people, I was
not from a rich family and
needed money, and the internet
seemed to be a 'way out'.
From 1997 to 2002, I got into almost every "get rich quick"
opportunity you can think of.
Each one seemed to be the
answer, the one to make me
successful. I was in downline
clubs, MLMs and more.... None of them worked.
I didn't make a single dollar for
the first 5 years, while spending
up to 4 hours every single day
from 10pm to 2am just learning
and trying everything. I was working in a full-time job then
and I can tell you it was both
rough and tough.
My life and relationships with
people around me were going
downhill. Truth is, I had no life. Only sweat and tears from the
struggles to make money from
the internet. My best "friend" was
the computer (it was more like
an enemy though).
I got desperate. I had to make a decision in the year 2002, after 5
years of ZERO RESULTS.
I gave myself an ultimatum and
did "something" that changed
everything . This change made
me money finally after so many hard years struggling on my
own.
Today, I'm a world-famous
internet marketing "guru" and
#1 international bestselling
author of the print book, "How I Made My First Million On The
Internet and How You Can Too!"
which you can find at
InternetMillionaires.com. You can
also read more about my journey
at EwenChia.com and even listen to a music track I wrote! :-)
I've made millions of dollars
online since then.
But remember - I started out
from scratch and struggled just
like everyone else. I've had more failures than successes.
As a friend and fellow human, I
want to share with you the most
important LESSONS that had led
to my own internet success.
Things I learned the hard way during those 5 long years, and
how knowing them turned
things round. I know they can
help you too.
Some people prefer the "bright
shiny objects" and the "smokes and mirrors". They're always
looking for the magic pills. I hope
you're not one of them and that
you're a lot smarter.
Making money online is about
running a real business, and helping people in the process.
It's about understanding the
fundamentals of the business,
getting the skills required. I'll talk
more about these below...
Here are the 5 biggest secrets I learned about making real
money from the internet...
Secret #1 - Take
Responsibility For Your
Own Success
I mentioned earlier how I did "something" that changed
everything...well, that
"something" was simple...
I decided to finally become an
adult and be responsible for my
own success. This was a HUGE turning point
because it completely changed
my mindset. Things started to
"clicked" when I looked at it
through a refreshed, responsible
attitude. Prior to this I was blaming everyone and the
programs I bought which didn't
work.
Truth is, it wasn't the programs,
it was ME.
I wasn't serious about taking action and working hard. Heck, I
wasn't even serious about really
wanting to succeed. I was
looking to other people to make
me successful but as we know,
that just won't happen. Remember, "nothing happens
until something happens".
You've got to take responsibility
for your own success, do the
necessary. Only then will things
change. Secret #2 - Recognize
That There Are NO
"Magic Pills"
As human beings, we are often
looking for the laziest and easiest
way out. That's perfectly normal. In reality however, there are no
"magic pills" or "bullets",
especially in the internet
business.
Being guilty of this myself, it
drowned me in futile searches for 5 long years. Success came
when I realized that I needed to
treat the internet business as a
real BUSINESS . I started to make
real money when I stopped
looking for another magic pill. Ironic I know, but it's the truth.
Instead, when I chose to learn
the correct internet business and
marketing principles, the money
started flowing in. I had an
internet business and was applying internet marketing.
Secret #3 - Learn The
Fundamentals And Basic
Skills
This one is crucial - you've got to
be equipped with the basic skills and the correct fundamentals of
the business in order to run the
internet business successfully.
The easiest way to do that is to
LEARN and APPLY what you learn
conscientiously. Look, some of you reading this
will go "but I don't want to learn,
I just want money falling into my
lap!"
Stop and think about how silly
and unrealistic such an attitude is. You can't expect to make
money if you don't even want to
take the initiative to learn. No
one is going to hand you money
for nothing. You've to work for it.
You've got to learn it so you can depend on yourself in the future.
The internet business is a SKILL
you can pick up, only question is
- are you willing?
If you aren't and expect others to
do it for you, then you'll be waiting and waiting, hoping that
money will fall from the sky. This
was my attitude before the
turning point, and it cost me 5
years of my life!
These days it's so easy and affordable to learn the internet
business as long as you want to.
Resources are available readily
and people are willing to help,
but you have to help yourself
first. There are NO EXCUSES. Secret #4 - Start Small
And Dream Big!
Before starting any business, you
need to PLAN and have a goal.
Know how much you want to
make, only then will you be able to reach it. As the saying goes,
"To Get Started, You Must Have A
Destination."
For example, set a goal to make
$1,000 in 30 days, and work
backwards from there. Always set goals for yourself. This is a
very powerful and effective way
to motivate yourself.
However you have to be realistic
and know your capabilities, set
small goals first and celebrate small successes. When you're
more experienced, you can set
bigger goals. This ONE method
will move you forward like it did
for me.
Secret #5 - Work Towards Your Goals, One
Step At A Time
After teaching and training
thousands of students around
the world, I discovered that for
most people new to the internet business, the most important skill
you can have is FOCUS.
Focus on one thing at a time
while you're working towards
your goal.
Don't jump around, instead stick to your plan at least for 30 days.
Because the internet business is
new to you, you'll have to
manage your time and progress
at your own pace. You can't learn
to run before you walk. It's ok to take each step slowly,
one at a time. Don't stress
yourself, there's no deadline in
the internet business.
Instead, have fun and enjoy the
process! A Final BIG Secret...
One important big secret I
learned too was to work
smarter...
By this I mean you should get
help. This is a powerful and proven way to become
successful FAST.
You don't have to reinvent the
wheel or stumble in the dark.
Learn from other successful
people, leverage on their experience and knowledge. Get
others to help you as much as
possible.
That's one of the most important
things I ever did that accelerated
my own success and it will do the same for you.
I trust these lessons will guide
you along...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
demoreon: Checkout
https://www.nairaland.com/1129545/why-most-newbies-fail-online
Bro..... Thanks for the info! I am off to that thread Now!!! smiley
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by demoreon: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
deji yusuf:
Bro..... Thanks for the info! I am off to that thread Now!!! smiley
You most welcome, success comes from knowing why we fail...
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by haruna1970(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
@demoreon. I read your signature. Pls. what can you teach@ me? Email: harunanosiru@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself / Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.