Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (19417 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Online Business Men Inner Circle (A Special Thread For Online Business People) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by young5(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2012
This thread is really inspiring and motivating. I have learned alot from it.....
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
young5: This thread is really inspiring and motivating. I have learned alot from it.....

YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET

WATCH OUT FOR MY OWN INFO PROJECT IN THE HEALTH NICHE THIS WEEKEND.....2DAYS TARGET

Frank
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
HERE IS FREE TUTORIAL: The Quick Way To Opt-in 150 REAL PAYING SUBSCRIBERS Each Day Using FACEBOOK With Just N3000 For 5 Days

See.....its easy....but..

All you have to do always is but...

Click....Send....Make Money

No jinx....except you choose....em?

We go...

1. Put up a attention grabbing Opt-in-landing page for your info product (pls strong one) and with a unique domain name.

2.next, create a like fan page for the product(pls a well structure timeline pls)

3. Upload 5 solid no-brainer PHOTOS that talks about your product (may be testimonies, cover,etc for example: weight loss niche, upload results and testimonies that your info has attain) to your timeline.

4.Find, Now Setup a Facebook Ads (well crafted Ads, I can help You with this) to promote your site and the like fan page.

5.Finally, configure your Ads to run (go live) every day evening (7pm to 10pm) and (2:30am to 10pm weekends) 'people de come online like bee'

6.Bonus: Post and Share Your landing page website address and that of the fan page on your friends wall to wall, groups page, use as comment, etc.

7. Bonus 2: Create EVENT on your FB page every day for the 5 days, each day se..perate. Period.

(this thing don make me no dey advertise again for newspapers or any paper)

Abeg forget and bear my mistakes na mobile I dey use.

Enjoy....increase your subscribers

Frank Odey

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:
HERE IS FREE TUTORIAL: The Quick Way To Opt-in 150 REAL PAYING SUBSCRIBERS Each Day Using FACEBOOK With Just N3000 For 5 Days

We go...

1. Put up a attention grabbing Opt-in-landing page for your info product (pls strong one) and with a unique domain name.

2.next, create a like fan page for the product(pls a well structure timeline pls)

3. Upload 5 solid no-brainer PHOTOS that talks about your product (may be testimonies, cover,etc for example: weight loss niche, upload results and testimonies that your info has attain) to your timeline.

4.Find, Now Setup a Facebook Ads (well crafted Ads, I can help You with this) to promote your site and the like fan page.

5.Finally, configure your Ads to run (go live) every day evening (7pm to 10pm) and (2:30am to 10pm weekends) 'people de come online like bee'

6.Bonus: Post and Share Your landing page website address and that of the fan page on your friends wall to wall, groups page, use as comment, etc.

7. Bonus 2: Create EVENT on your FB page every day for the 5 days, each day se..perate. Period.

Frank Odey
You have contributed so much to this thread.
I don't know how to thank you...god Bless You wink

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
deji yusuf:

Your Welcome bro..thanks

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emmyday: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
deji yusuf:

Is these thread for marketing or to training people. Am getting confused now. if it is for marketing, i tell you in a short time, there will be a lot of scam here. Deji think well.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by Hifortune(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
Information Marketing is a widefire income opportunity
for those who can go the extra mile to learn a new idea
and take the pain to work on the new idea leaned.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by franel79(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
I greet all participants of The Information Marketer's Lounge. I want to believe that more people are gaining from the Professionalism of IM Posters here (using myself as an example I have learned a lot). Once again I thank the Topic Starters for the brilliant ideas they have imparted into me. I also want to believe that, just as we are gathered here, if we can unite to form a community, that community will be rolling in money within the shortest possible time after organizing ourselves to contribute our quota.

And so why don't we network to help each others sites through; forum postings, blog commenting, liking each others pages to create awareness and so on) This is also an aspect of Information Marketing oh.

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by onlineresource: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
each time i write something on this page, my post is always hidden....
just trying to see if this post will be show before i can contribute to this thread....
e don dey tire me...

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by onlineresource: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
ope ooooooo

i have been trying to post from the beginning of this thread when it started but couldnt get my post to show.
Am also an information marketer and will also like to be sharing with you my experience and tips also.
glad to be here....
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
onlineresource: ope ooooooo

i have been trying to post from the beginning of this thread when it started but couldnt get my post to show.
Am also an information marketer and will also like to be sharing with you my experience and tips also.
glad to be here....
grin Happy that your post showed!
Well guys...ur boy have been busy pushing some bottons cos I need to make wild fire money and help as much as possible people with my knowlege wink
I am working on my blog...everything set,but wanna lunch the stuff and position it so that it will give me the kind of result I really want it to give me. (I don't wanna be a very aimless blogger and entreprenur, you know...).
I will be sharing some good stuff here.
Note but wait oh! Is it that u guys did not download the stuff I put up here some time ago? Cos no one seems to be talking about it... ;(
-Deji (formally @dejiswaggs)
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
sadSmart Guys are really showing up heresad

wooooh! Is alot of work! Work!! Work!!! To go flirt sef na wahala

sha. . . Let's SHARE, SHARE AND SHARE....share the Xperience..share ideas...share the link..help others come online...

Meanwhile here's a $500 Worth tips and Facts for Info Giants

- Long sales copy (get 273%increase in sales for all Nigeria evergreen niches)

- High priced always move Nigerians to act (trust me it work for Seminars, videos, audios, e-book products and one-on-one)

- Always, not once keep on roundup-able figures, see N19,965 (it's a sale trigger)

- Always opt-in subscribers for any evergreen niche market you're in (that way it gives your bank account a backup)

- See Give VALUE, Exceptional VALUE (TESTED, TRUSTED, AND SOLVING PROVED) Do give crap pls Nigerians hate it.

- See AUTOMATE EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING, then go to flirt...

- WANT Fast RESULT...Use Blog-O-Mart (blog marketing) in summary: Spare high value content>consistent traffic>info-product banners monitizing>To Automate funnel(opt-in)>Fulfil Orders.

- See Use curiosity and News headlines style this is wildfire(Nigerians are on fastlanes..everything NOW! NOW!! They like news too much)

Abeg make I go visit.....small flirting tins (abeg pardon my mistakes my girlfriend dey wait for me that's Y)

Frank Odey
Nigeria's Young Copywriting Giant
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
^^^^^ Wow! That was massive,nice one Bro wink..
You know...the secret of being succeesful in this business is simple and straight forward;
Sell something in high demand.
Plan and Take action.
Keep it so simple.
All other things will however follow !
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Seriously you the burning lamp on this thread,i must confess am learning some adcopy writing skills from u...
kip it up bro
FRANK.ODEY:
sadSmart Guys are really showing up heresad

wooooh! Is alot of work! Work!! Work!!! To go flirt sef na wahala

sha. . . Let's SHARE, SHARE AND SHARE....share the Xperience..share ideas...share the link..help others come online...

Meanwhile here's a $500 Worth tips and Facts for Info Giants

- Long sales copy (get 273%increase in sales for all Nigeria evergreen niches)

- High priced always move Nigerians to act (trust me it work for Seminars, videos, audios, e-book products and one-on-one)

- Always, not once keep on roundup-able figures, see N19,965 (it's a sale trigger)

- Always opt-in subscribers for any evergreen niche market you're in (that way it gives your bank account a backup)

- See Give VALUE, Exceptional VALUE (TESTED, TRUSTED, AND SOLVING PROVED) Do give crap pls Nigerians hate it.

- See AUTOMATE EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING, then go to flirt...

- WANT Fast RESULT...Use Blog-O-Mart (blog marketing) in summary: Spare high value content>consistent traffic>info-product banners monitizing>To Automate funnel(opt-in)>Fulfil Orders.

- See Use curiosity and News headlines style this is wildfire(Nigerians are on fastlanes..everything NOW! NOW!! They like news too much)

Abeg make I go visit.....small flirting tins (abeg pardon my mistakes my girlfriend dey wait for me that's Y)

Frank Odey
Nigeria's Young Copywriting Giant

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by apexlink: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

We go...

Frank Odey

If we say the money is in the list ...but then building huge and quality list is a tough task...,
i guess the money is not in the list but in the mouth of a dragon..lol
seriously i need help on build a huge ,quality and responsive list.

Thanks
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 2:52am On Nov 19, 2012
apexlink:

If we say the money is in the list ...but then building huge and quality list is a tough task...,
i guess the money is not in the list but in the mouth of a dragon..lol
seriously i need help on build a huge ,quality and responsive list.
Thanks

[b]Serious! There's Money is in the list but... the money only jump out when him see the dragon open mouth....Then The Dragon is the TRIGGER.

See inside my bro! If you want SUPERB....SUPER-HYPER RESPONSIVE AND QUALITY LIST (no kill yourself I go show you but you must keep that niche alive)

For Nigeria Market....hmm...Do this things

First, To rate a list "ResponsivE", is a list that bring in 40% sales without you falling off....I mean consistent sales

Second, The List must be convertible (I mean e.g. if you have weight lose niche list, in future you can infuse money making product to the list, and the sales is still high, then both product can be on the WHEEL) REASON: IF A RESPONSIVE STAY LONG, SAY 12 MONTHS, IF NOT CONVERTED TO ANOTHER NICHE FOR CERTAIN PERIOD, THE LIST WILL DIE OFF (thats my theory: Unless you keep the wheel spinning by opting-in new fresh subscribers to the list, that ways you must have seperated your REGULAR BUYER to a PRIVATE LIST- they no more receive the old follow-ups).

Thirdly, and the last: RESPONSIVE list Always not Once go with the EVERGREEN MARKET (with high valued combined product like my upcoming Product "Family Upgrader" becos it covers "SEX, RELATIONSHIP, LOVE, HEALTH, FINANCE(money), JOBS, AND RELIGION" with target Audience of Age "20-50".

NOW: work on this things each time You want a High responsive list.

- HEADLINES (FOR ADS, OPT-IN AND SALES PAGE). HEADLINES IS THE SELECTOR.....(it select buyer from the browser(s)...)

- Inside Headline is Keyword: KEYWORD IS THE DETECTOR (it detect those that are truely yours)

- Then, Advert Medium: the Paper(remember: more circulation>large readership-base>more responses). you know them

- Free trick: here's is how to turn any list to a responsive one: Collects phone contacts....divide your marketing budget(for email and for SMS)...Use SMS to trigger your email Open-rate to 73%...get more closer to your list with SMS.

- Free trick 2: Re-run your ads aleast twice again after the first shot.....in the paper...in the niche...use the same or differ...t headline...this time included image/picture.[/b]

Make go rest, abeg.

Pls bear my typo na mobile I dey Use.

See you guys at the top....

Frank Odey
I neva be master yet ooo, I dey come up.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
Look Guys, I have studied successful infoprenurs....
Yeah they have lots of tricks that they use in making too much cash,but my brother,there is this 2 powerful Tool they Cherish so much;there name?
1. They Take Risk!
2. The Are Master Planners!
Rule your World!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
deji yusuf: Look Guys, I have studied successful infoprenurs....
Yeah they have lots of tricks that they use in making too much cash,but my brother,there is this 2 powerful Tool they Cherish so much;there name?
1. They Take Risk!
2. The Are Master Planners!
Rule your World!

Let me add...

3. They read(books) alot
4. They are focus thinkers
5. They like ACTION

enjoy
Frank
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
FRANK.ODEY:

Let me add...

3. They read(books) alot
4. They are focus thinkers
5. They like ACTION

enjoy
Frank
Bor thanks for that one, and I must confess you are so right as regards the above,thank you again!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by afolabisegun(m): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
dejiswaggs: If you ever want to wealthy with info marketing,you need to know how to be highly persuasive,with your persuasion skills can you only get cash in hand buyer.
I will advice any up coming info-marketer to try as much as possible to get money to do thier promotion a Newspaper,and not post links to sales page here and there online because you will risk making people label you a spammer or an hungry man, just like my boss *dhtml did to me now.....
They can combine the idea of offline and also blogging to info marketing

1 Like

Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
afolabisegun:

They can combine the idea of offline and also blogging to info marketing
You are right,but one must be able to plan out and map out a strategy the might work...
Blogging is a very powerful...but most people just think ''oh...I can just write anything on my blog and money will come''
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by miqos02(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2012
Cool thread
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by emailguru: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
To make it in the information marketing business in Nigeria, you must be an authority. If you ask me, I think the best way to go for a start is the affiliate marketing way.
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
emailguru: To make it in the information marketing business in Nigeria, you must be an authority. If you ask me, I think the best way to go for a start is the affiliate marketing way.

How do one attain AUTHORITY? Are person of Authority drop down from Heaven?

To me here's AUTHORITY

- PRESENT SOMETHING VALUABLE
- KEEP YOUR WORDS
- MAKE EVEYTHINGS TRANSPARENT AND LIVE
- CHANGE LIVES AND AFFECT PEOPLE
- PROVE THAT YOU KNOWS AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU SELL AND TEACH

That's for me, have yours

Frank Odey
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by onlineresource: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
emailguru: To make it in the information marketing business in Nigeria, you must be an authority. If you ask me, I think the best way to go for a start is the affiliate marketing way.

i wont agree to that. if you want to be an authority, then be a product creator and let people know you for what you stand for... if you can do these, even people will be looking for your product to promote and not you promoting peoples product
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
onlineresource:

i wont agree to that. if you want to be an authority, then be a product creator and let people know you for what you stand for... if you can do these, even people will be looking for your product to promote and not you promoting peoples product

well said....in addition to that

Even in Affiliate marketing there are authorities

but see... What tell it all...

As or to be an Authority

You must present value..irrestible value

You must stand for your words ...integrity in the highest order

You must be transparent and live everywhere....be open

You must change lives and affect more person...thats it name in fame

You must be originator...scratch product creator.

You must prove your product....show us if it real

Above all, Affiliate marketing is the subset of information marketing....it a first Heaven

Frank Odey
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sir,I must say,to be an authority is not as easy as it seems to be, but the fact still remains that when you do all the hard work required for you to be an authority, you will enjoy the fruit of your labour.
However,curving out of highly persuasive content , to me,must is the key to became an authority.
Cheers!
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by teezy01(m): 1:04am On Nov 26, 2012
@deji can i talk to u on phone
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by FRANKODEY1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
I love this thread.....
Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by dejiyusuf: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
teezy01: @deji can i talk to u on phone
sir here is my no. 080 28 139 038.
Call me when you need me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself / Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.