Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125473 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ib(f): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2012
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 1:08am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Thanks bruv. it remains 1 now.

Are you sure you are okay, mentally??
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 06, 2012
Ib: http://www.facebook.com/lloyd.michael2

Yhanks luv. Appreciate wink
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 1:09am On Oct 06, 2012
bashr8: stop posting people profile on public forum ,smh

I wonder o.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by stinicks10: 1:10am On Oct 06, 2012
obadiah777: NO DISRESPEK TO ANY OF YALL BUT I THINK I AM KEEPING A WIDE BERTH FROM NIGERIANS WHO ARE ON THE LOWER ECONOMIC STRATA FROM NOW ON AND THIS IS NOT A SNOBBISH THING. THESE ARE VILE AND DANGEROUS PEOPLE. HECK I WILL JUST KEEP AWAY FROM ALL NIGERIANS PERIOD. YALL SCARE ME. YOUR INTENSITY IS FRIGHTENING. THIS ONE DUDE USED 1400 ID TO WANT TO FRAUD THE BRITISH GOVT, THEN WE HAVE THESE DUDES SENDING OUT MILLIONS OF SCAM EMAILS EVERYDAY, THEN WE HAVE THE GUY WHO HAS A MANSION IN NIGERIA BUT IS STILL SCAMMING THE BRITISH GOVT FOR HOUSING BENEFIT AND DOLE MONEY, THEN WE HAVE ALL THESE BOKO HARAM, THEN ALL THESE MONEY HUNGRY BLACKBERRY WOMEN USING THEIR BODY AS BAIT, THEN WE HAVE ALL THESE CAMPUS KILLINGS AND THEN WE HAVE THESE IDIOTS MURDERING 4 BOYS IN COLD BLOOD, EVEN AFTER THE GUY HAS DIED YOU SEE ONE OF THE SAVAGES LIFTING A HEAVY WOOD AND CRASHING IT ON HIS HEAD. I AF GIVE UP ON YOU NIGERIANS. YOU ARE A DIFFERENT BREED grin grin I SHALL GREET YALL FROM AFAR. YOU ARE A SCARY BUNCH. HECK I AM NOT NIGERIAN. I AM A HEBREW ISRAELITE. FROM HENCEFORTH I RENOUNCE NIGERIA. grin ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN. THEN TURN AROUND AND CELEBRATE TREASURY LOOTERS AND 'MEN OF GOD'

lol grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Are you sure you are okay, mentally??

Nope I'm not. Any probs with that? undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2012
obadiah777: [b][/b] MY MAIN MAN SERIALLINK YOU NO SEE AS THIS MATTER COME BE SO ? THESE NAIJA PEOPLE TAYA ME SHA. JUST KILL A MAN WHO IS STARING AT YOU PLEADINGLY IN COLD BLOOD ? WELL SCRIPTURE SAYS NO ONE WHO IS INNOCENT IS MURDERED ( JOB 4 VS 7 ) AND MANS STEPS ARE OF THE LORD ( PROVERBS 20 VS 24 ) AND ALL ISSUES OF DEATH COME FROM THE LORD ( PSALMS 68 VS 20 ) SO I GUESS THEY WERE PAYING FOR SOME SINS THEY HAD NOT BEEN RECOMPENSED FOR. THATS THE WILL OF GOD. WHATTAYAGONNADO EH ? cry

Obadiah my man, I troway salute sir! Brah, I wonder why some Nigerians behave like savages! Only God can help us o!

Haba! This is babaric & ungodly! Worse than the judgement passed on Saddam & Osama for killing thousands~! A group of Id.iotic f.ucktards taking the law into their hands. Evil minded people! They should be arrested and charged with first degree murder. Look @ what people did to their fellow humans; ha! Bloodthirsty f.uckwits!

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by LesbianBoy(m): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2012
QUESTION for those that say they are against killing their fellow man! If you are faced with an Armed robber who wants to kill you or any member of ur family and you have a GUN what will you do?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2012
[quote author=pDude]@Playah_P
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2012
bashr8: stop posting people profile on public forum ,smh

Weren't their profile already on a public website to start with? undecided undecided angry cry

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by keletex2000(m): 1:12am On Oct 06, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

@Bold, I thought as much, only "these" people can do anything for money.

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2012/10/3-uniport-students-burnt-alive-for.html?m=1

...Right here showcased is imbecility of the highest order!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

are you a 2.2 person gloating over the death of these young men? undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 06, 2012
some-girl:

are you a 2.2 person gloating over the death of these young men? undecided

Nope. I don't do cults. Always viewed them as filthy organizations for minds with low self-esteem.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Yhanks luv. Appreciate wink
What are you? cos you're obviously not a human being.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella:
What are you? cos you're obviously not a human being.

I'm a centaur grin grin grin
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Mrprudent(m): 1:17am On Oct 06, 2012
i wonder what dy went 2do in school,bt y is it dat som pple ar so vicious,dy sudnt av kill dm emmediately,although sha dats thier own cup of tea.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Rooneyboy(m): 1:19am On Oct 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

I still do not support this barbaric act. Look at the pain in their eyes for goodness sake.

Just my opinion.

What do u really mean by PAIN ?
These young men are thieves and as such deserve no pity @ all,
You have pity on them cos u've never experienced their visit,pray they never visit u o,
JUNGLE JUSTICE was just the ideal thing to do to them.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 1:19am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Fair enough!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

I'm a centaur grin grin grin
Oh ok, that explains it. I thought as much because I don't think any reasonable person would be this foolish and insensitive. But are you sure you didn't mean cretin?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 1:25am On Oct 06, 2012
Rooneyboy:

What do u really mean by PAIN ?
These young men are thieves and as such deserve no pity @ all,
You have pity on them cos u've never experienced their visit,pray they never visit u o,
JUNGLE JUSTICE was just the ideal thing to do to them.

Who told you they are thieves?? You are here ranting about jungle rubbish justice. Cast the first stone to prove yourself void of theft, no matter how small. Am sure you'd be found wanting, and that silly pDude. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella:
Oh ok, that explains it. I thought as much because I don't think any reasonable person would be this foolish and insensitive. But are you sure you didn't mean cretin?

Nope I meant c-e-n-t-a-u-r.

Centaur: In Greek mythology, a centaur (from Ancient Greek: Κένταυρος, Kéntauros) or hippocentaur is a member of a composite race of creatures, part human and part horse.

I'm a centaur grin grin cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Who told you they are thieves?? You are here ranting about jungle rubbish justice. Cast the first stone to prove yourself void of theft, no matter how small. Am sure you'd be found wanting, and that silly pDude. Bunch of hypocrites!

At your service Madame Goldie wink
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Adolite(m): 1:31am On Oct 06, 2012
thorlexfreezy: Na wetin gud 4 Dem b dat jare,dem go rob their fellow student come dey do big boy 4 sch. Make dem go hell fire go obtain d devil na! Mstchewww awon oloshi.

What about our politician that steal Billions of Naira...Farouz is still walking majestically, what did we do about it?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

Nope I meant c-e-n-t-a-u-r.

Centaur: In Greek mythology, a centaur (from Ancient Greek: Κένταυρος, Kéntauros) or hippocentaur is a member of a composite race of creatures, part human and part horse.

I'm a centaur grin grin cheesy cheesy wink

So because you are part human part horse, therefore you lack a sense of reasoning automatically?? Maybe your brain is down your horse ar.se, hence.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Onyeka32(m): 1:33am On Oct 06, 2012
Oleh

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 06, 2012
Adolite:

What about our politician that steal Billions of Naira...Farouz is still walking majestically, what did we do about it?

Unfortunately nobody can do shyt about that. undecided undecided cry
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 1:35am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

At your service Madame Goldie wink

Pfft!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 1:39am On Oct 06, 2012
Olise austine onyeka.

RESPECT THE DEAD NAW!
HABA.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Rooneyboy(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella: Nothing, absolutely nothing justifies taking the life of another person. Nothing makes the villagers less guilty than the criminals they killed. Two wrongs cannot make a right. Imagine punishing a murderer with murder. Killing a person whether good or bad is archaic, barbaric and draconian. What else can I say, this is just a result of the failed justice system in Nigeria.
Grammar !
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 06, 2012
See as that guy use kpako to kprack hin head!

Choi!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.