Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125279 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Ib(f): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2012
I believe its obvious that these boys were not robbers...i do believe it had something to do with cultism.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2012
All this yan yan yen yen yan yen yen yen yen yen yan yan sentimental talk is getting boring. WTF were 5 sane boys doing in an uncompleted building, smoking weed surrounded by electronic appliances like phones and laptops? Were they using the uncompleted building's Wi-Fi? Or were they squatting in the building because the recent floods had driven them out of their abode? Maybe they were having a gay orgy. grin

Why would 5 sane boys be found in a suspicious place surrounded by suspicious appliances in a community that has been ravaged and is still licking its wound from incessant robbery attacks?

Abeg, I save my sentiments for every hustling student who has been robbed of his/her blackberry and laptop.

Justice, whether jungle or court has been served.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 12:08am On Oct 06, 2012
mekaboy:

IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN THE VIGILANTE MUST BE MADE TO PAY FOR THEIR ACTIONS. BUT ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE WHOLE COMMUNITY, STOOD AND WATCHED THE VIGILANE SET THESE BOYS ABLAZE WITHOUT ASKING QUESTIONS?

may their soul rest in peace
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Goldieluks: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2012
oyb:

I'm not the one who has a problem with deviants getting a dose of their own medicine.

you cannot seem to understand that these boys must have caused so much misery to so many innocent people.

Physical and emotional trauma, loss of hard earned belongings, loss of future earnings, loss of health even stds. You just see a pretty face and start ooaahing. A lot of serial killers are also fine boys

I don't know what you are on about. Like seriously didn't you read the part which stated that the boys are not robbers, but cultist?? Where they caught with arms and ammunitions?? Get your facts rights and stop acting as if you are not aware that most innocent people in Nigeria, are killed and arrested, all in the name of mistaken identity, ignorance or mere wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Hoodrat(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2012
Too many angry and aggressive people in Nigeria.. I'm sure the people who suggested the idea of burning down those boys were cannibal in disguise i am more afraid of Nigerian now! Nigerian are has bad as their leader no wonder why evil/crime/corruption and human inhumanity to man are the order of the day. Sorry this is inhuman behaviour and i dont support cannibalism . Why would you barbecue your fellow human? mmmm some people will eat their fellow men alive if given the chance. if you can afford 3 square meals think of those who cant afford and those who have to struggle to meet a single meal everyday. This is what Africans leader failed to understand and this is the impact of hunger/lawless and failed society.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by taharqa: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2012
This news has just spoilt my day....starting from those stupid 'Elders' who passed the guilty verdict without any Real trials whatsoever and then those heartless people who carried out the 'verdict' and killed those boys without been copletely certain of their guilt, should be arrested and charged for MURDER.

And no body here should tell anything bout 'Arm Robbery' this and that- no one is SURE that all of them committed the 'crime' for which they have been Murdered( for God's sakes, there is a reason why PROVE BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT is a requirement before even properly constituted courts would sentenced a convicted criminal to death). Moreover, who knows the next victim of an uncouth frustrated bunch of illiterates who decides to take matters into thier hands- perhaps any of you supporting this travesty or maybe members of your family and friends?

This is the height of BARBARISM. The people who this this are no different from Terrorists- since they too in carrying out their atrocities also pass judgements on select people and execute those 'judgements' themselves( who of course are not given any opportunity, talkless of a fair one, to defend themseves).

SICKENING.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude: All this yan yan yen yen yan yen yen yen yen yen yan yan sentimental talk is getting boring. WTF were 5 sane boys doing in an uncompleted building, smoking weed surrounded by electronic appliances like phones and laptops? Were they using the uncompleted building's Wi-Fi? Or were they squatting in the building because the recent floods had driven them out of their abode? Maybe they were having a gay orgy. grin

Why would 5 sane boys be found in a suspicious place surrounded by suspicious appliances in a community that has been ravaged and is still licking its wound from incessant robbery attacks?

Abeg, I save my sentiments for every hustling student who has been robbed of his/her blackberry and laptop.

wow... they are not robbers
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mekaboy(m): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2012
Ib: I believe its obvious that these boys were not robbers...i do believe it had something to do with cultism.
LETS WAIT TILL WE HEAR FROM THE POLICE. THEN WE CAN TELL IF THEY WERE ARMED OR NOT. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A THIEF AND AN ARMED ROBBER. WHAT THEY FACED IS A SENTENCE FOR ARMED ROBBERS.

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by abifoluwa: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2012
ppl saying they are cultists amuse me. so if they are cultist they should be taken to the police, but if they are armed robbers, then their killing is justified? hypocrite i tell ya. i can tell how many evils all these cult boys dey do everywhere. if you are a cultist, then i am damn sure, u can kill anyone angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mimicue(f): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2012
berem: of course the sentiments would be the same! As long as they were not caught with arms,they shouldn't have been killed! They didn't catch them stealing,so there was no need killing them.the mob went too far I mean,they went to the extreme honestly! This is pure wickedness I must confess!

Yes oh
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mekaboy(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P:

YES.
WE CALLED OUR MEN IN THE POLICE TO GO PICK THEM UP... WHEN THE POLICE GOT THERE, THE VIGILANTED REFUSED TO RELEASE THEM.

THE TRUTH IS THAT THE VIGILANTE ARE MAINLY 2.2. MEN AND WE ONCE JACKED BUSINESS FROM THEM... THAT LED TO SOME MISSING PEOPLE BUT NO CASUALTY FROM MAFIAN SIDE.
THE 2.2. MEN FELT THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO EXACT REVENGE.....

FINE, REVENGE IS OKAY.... BUT WHY KILL INNOCENT BOYS WHO WE STILL IN SECONDARY SCHOOL WHEN THE INITIAL CONFLICT OCCURRED??

WHY MURDER THEM IN SUCH A GRUEL AND UNHOLY MANNER??

I REPEAT, THESE BOYS ARE NOT ROBBERS!.
THEY HAVE NEVER ROBBED OR KILLED ANYONE.

THEY WERE ASSOCIATES FOR TWO YEARS, BECAME BONIFIDE MAFIANS AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR.....
GETTING THE POSITION OF A RED STAR CAPONE (COMMITING A SUCESSFUL COUP) GUARANTEES YOU IMMUNITY AGAINST EVERY PUNITIVE MEASURES AND THIS ALSO MEANS THAT ATLEAST 10% OF THE FAMILY BUSINESS WILL BE DIRECTLY ORDERED AND CONTROLLED BY YOU....

I FEEL ITS BASICALLY OUT OF THE NEED TO RISE RAPIDLY THAT THEY WANTED TO COMMIT THE COUP..... BUT ALL THE SAME... A COUP DOES NOT INVOLVE KILLING ANYBODY...

IS THAT WHAT THEIR PARENTS SENT THEM TO DO IN SCHOOL?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P:

YES.
WE CALLED OUR MEN IN THE POLICE TO GO PICK THEM UP... WHEN THE POLICE GOT THERE, THE VIGILANTED REFUSED TO RELEASE THEM.

THE TRUTH IS THAT THE VIGILANTE ARE MAINLY 2.2. MEN AND WE ONCE JACKED BUSINESS FROM THEM... THAT LED TO SOME MISSING PEOPLE BUT NO CASUALTY FROM MAFIAN SIDE.

FINE, REVENGE IS OKAY.... BUT WHY KILL INNOCENT BOYS WHO WE STILL IN SECONDARY SCHOOL WHEN THE INITIAL CONFLICT OCCURRED??

THEY WERE ASSOCIATES FOR TWO YEARS, BECAME BONIFIDE MAFIANS AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR.....
GETTING THE POSITION OF A RED STAR CAPONE (COMMITING A SUCESSFUL COUP) GUARANTEES YOU IMMUNITY AGAINST EVERY PUNITIVE MEASURES AND THIS ALSO MEANS THAT ATLEAST 10% OF THE FAMILY BUSINESS WILL BE DIRECTLY ORDERED AND CONTROLLED BY YOU....

I FEEL ITS BASICALLY OUT OF THE NEED TO RISE RAPIDLY THAT THEY WANTED TO COMMIT THE COUP..... BUT ALL THE SAME... A COUP DOES NOT INVOLVE KILLING ANYBODY...

Dude it seems like those villager killed some of your boys cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin.

Scores:
Aluu villagers: 1 Uniport Mafians: 0

Mu he he he he he he he har har han han han ho ho!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P:

YES.

this your story sounds like an american action movie! Which one be 2.2,coup and mafia? And you are also saying they are in secondary school! What a confusing story!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mimicue(f): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude: All this yan yan yen yen yan yen yen yen yen yen yan yan sentimental talk is getting boring. WTF were 5 sane boys doing in an uncompleted building, smoking weed surrounded by electronic appliances like phones and laptops? Were they using the uncompleted building's Wi-Fi? Or were they squatting in the building because the recent floods had driven them out of their abode? Maybe they were having a gay orgy. grin

Poverty mentality, laptop and phones oh that's why they killed them and ya happy even the people that their things where stolen I'm sure dey weren't among the people that killed them. I'm not saying they shouldn't punish a sinner they should buh are they God when didn't they just do it the normal way

2 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2012
mekaboy: IS THAT WHAT THEIR PARENTS SENT THEM TO DO IN SCHOOL?

Yeah you're right.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P:

LIKE I SAID, THEY WANTED TO COUP THE INCUMBENT DON BUT HE DIDNT SLEEP IN HIS HOUSE....
SO WHEN THEY GOT THERE, THEY PICK ALL HIS LOOTS.

That means they were assassins, night marauders as well as thieves.

"Thieves" is the key word. undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mekaboy(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P:

Yeah you're right.
If only you knew how many of your politicians and actors are involved.... smh.

its a business organisation where we help ourselves.... call am cult, na you sabi!!!
UNFORTUNATELY YOU DID NOT HELP THEM.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Henry40: 12:20am On Oct 06, 2012
Where are the other facebook profiles??

From the ones I've seen, I can say, CULTIST - PROBABLY, ROBBERS - NOT SO SURE!!

If it turns out that they're robbers, I have no sympathy for them. But if it turns out that they're cultists I say R.I.P!!

People have various reasons for joining confraternities in Universities, but for most, it's just a phase in their lives and not a definition of who they are.
If they were just cultists, then I wish justice for them, and may their blood continue to plead with the heavens for it.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2012
Death without the benefit of a trial...jeeze. I thought this barbaric practice was gradually dying down in Nigeria. I fail to see how any normal human will set a fellow human on fire. Most of the time, it's mob rule - one person claims to have been robbed, chases the alleged perpetrator. Others join in the chase, without actually knowing why.

It's not uncommon to see a lynch mob kill their victim, and when later asked why, they'll say the dead person was being chased, so they joined in. Sad, brutal and very much uncalled for. The Criminal Justice system exists for a reason, it's just unfortunate a lot of these guys in Nigeria fail to realise this, until it's way too late.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P:

YES.

This confirms you as a cultist as well, I hope you know that cry cry cry
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Basildon1(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2012
ALL OF THE PICTURES SO FAR HOW COME THERE ARE NO PICTURES OF THE WEAPONS THEY HAD IF THEY WERE THIEVES!

That vigilante that killed them like dogs is an animal!!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mekaboy(m): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2012
Henry40: Where are the other facebook profiles??

From the ones I've seen, I can say, CULTIST - PROBABLY, ROBBERS - NOT SO SURE!!

If it turns out that they're robbers, I have no sympathy for them. But if it turns out that they're cultists I say R.I.P!!

People have various reasons for joining confraternities in Universities, but for most, it's just a phase in their lives and not a definition of who they are.
[s]If they were just cultists, then I wish justice for them, and may their blood continue to plead with the heavens for it.
[/s]
BLOOD OF CULTISTS THAT SHED BLOOD, PLEAD TO HEAVEN ? grin grin grin grin grin. THIS COULD BE NEMESIS. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS. FOR THEM TO BE FOUND THERE BY THAT TIME FOR WHAT EVER PURPOSE. IS A DIVINE SET UP.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2012
smh @ what nigerian youths are turning to.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P:

Yeah you're right.
If only you knew how many of your politicians and actors are involved.... smh.

its a business organisation where we help ourselves.... call am cult, na you sabi!!!
WTF! shocked
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by tpia5: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2012
this pointing finger/s in pictures- not a good look at all. undecided

for anybody who constantly does that. undecided
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by taharqa: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P:

YES.

What nonsense are you writing?

You are one of the reasons why some peeps would feel that this act( burning of other people without trials) is somehow okay or even participate in such public killings cos people like you try to make a terrible thing like Cultism 'sexy'.

You are even calling it '..a Business organisation'.. Abeg, SHUT your mouth joor

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Hoodrat(m): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2012
mekaboy:

YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT. THOSE PEOPLE YOU CALLED ARE RICH AND STEALING FROM THE POOR. BUT WHEN A FELLOW POOR MAN WHO IS SUFFERING WHAT OTHERS ARE SUFFERING, DECIDE TO ROB SOMEONE ON THE SAME LEVEL, THEN ITS WICKEDNESS.

IF THOSE BOYS WERE CAUGHT STEALING FROM A SENATOR, MINISTER, GOVERNOR OR POLITICIAN, I WILL PROTEST TO THE LAST. BUT WHY STILL FROM YOUR FELLOW COMMON MAN. IF THEY WERE CAUGHT WITH GUNS, THEN ITS THE PATH THEY CHOSE . BUT IF THEY WERE CAUGHT WITHOUT GUNS, THE POLICE SHOULD ARREST THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.

mr man take your backward opinion comot for here you idiot am sure you wont be preaching if it was one of your family they set ablaze.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by controlseven: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2012
*So sad* Weeping for motherland! Its been a tale of tears, sorrows & blood all over the land! *BOOM OF THE DOOM*
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2012
berem: WTF! shocked

My dear, isn't it so obvious? Don't be surprised. He is the Mafians' PA manager. Some of his boys were murdered by common villagers. Choi!!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by somegirl1: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2012
what/ who are 2.2 men?
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2012
pDude:

This confirms you as a cultist as well, I hope you know that cry cry cry
a bloody one for that matter! Read his comments well and its only a cultist who can write like that! I hope we are safe on Nairaland sha! The dude is scaring the shiiiiit out of me!
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by elampiro(m): 12:31am On Oct 06, 2012
This is pure evil.

Jungle justice is bad, innocent people can be trapped or set up. Even if they were caught stealing, did they kill anyone?

There is more to this jungle justice, and the police should investigate it. Even in Nigeria law, cultism or possession of fire arm do not carry death sentence. The killers of these boys should be arrested, and they should tell Nigeria what offense these boys were guilty of.

So people can just gang kill or mob a fellow human being to death out of envy and term it jungle justice. People reason well, this is bad.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (52) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.