Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport (125505 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

So because you are part human part horse, therefore you lack a sense of reasoning automatically?? Maybe your brain is down your horse ar.se, hence.

Exactly!! Now you get the gist wink cheesy cool
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by nijanigga: 1:52am On Oct 06, 2012
But some Nigerian mf are saying Nigerians in diaspora are bitter about Nigeria.Why all the hullabaloo ? Nigeria is a failed country with people who lack vision.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 1:53am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P:

aASASA
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 06, 2012
I am not an emotional man, but this made me cry. Nigerians are a very religious people, but our acts do not agree with the tenets of our Holy Books. Would Jesus Christ have ruthlessly beaten and killed those men? Why do we even practice religion? I understand how we feel about armed robbers, but this is barbaric and ungodly.

The comments on this thread send shivers down my spine. No mercy! No respect for laws! No compassion! Indeed, Nigerians deserve the country they have. God is not in that country, for God cannot be part of this.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 06, 2012
And to the NLer who said that those in diaspora are bitter about Nigeria, well, this is part of the reason we are.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 06, 2012
omo_to_dun: I am not an emotional man, but this made me cry. Nigerians are a very religious people, but our acts do not agree with the tenets of our Holy Books. Would Jesus Christ have ruthlessly beaten and killed those men? Why do we even practice religion? I understand how we feel about armed robbers, but this is barbaric and ungodly.

The comments on this thread send shivers down my spine. No mercy! No respect for laws! No compassion! Indeed, Nigerians deserve the country they have. God is not in that country, for God cannot be part of this.

God left that place a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Dipwater(m): 2:01am On Oct 06, 2012
Typing with tears ,it has been a long time I cried,too much killing in this cuntry .innocent looking children in the name of claiming hardman,wasted their lives unnecessarily.

My condolence to their parents,honestly I cant stop crying and I can't sleep.I read the whole comment from the beginning to the end in tears . I hardly cry ,even when I lost my father I didn't cry .the only thing that can bring tears to my eyes is hearing or seeing a yung person been killed becuz of an unverified crime .these are the leaders of tomorrow,they wouldve surely turned new leaf. Its a phase in their life while growing up .I don't think these boys are up to 27

If the boy that obtained my. Samsung phone then around 2003 culd repent and become a pastor. then their case is a minor (true life story) today I call him my pastor and he smiles. He is very tall,black and wicked ,an axeman then. Today he is busy tranforming lifes and has won a lot of cultist and has tranformed their lives(am not a xtian)

For those that justified. The killing remember wateva u wish ur fellow wuld mosdef come back to u. Oh gudness. Somebody shuld pls console me(as if they are my blood)

10 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 06, 2012
Abeg enough of this gory story!

I wont spend this nice Friday evening looking at gory pix of thieves that were barbequed.

It's time to play Borderlands 2 and log into Netflix to watch Walking Dead season 2.

tata grin

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by nadine07: 2:07am On Oct 06, 2012
@pdudd ur are so evil gosh.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 06, 2012
And come Sunday, the Christian participants will rush to Church to thank God for his intercessions in their lives while the Muslim participants will continue with their daily 5 prayers. This has just ruined my day. I have had people do worse to me in life, but I have never wished death upon them. It is one thing to want your assailant dead, but to participate in the killing or see nothing wrong with it is just inexplicably evil.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by eyantotipe(m): 2:17am On Oct 06, 2012
My bro i can't stop crying see what Nigeria has turn into why why why why why MOST RELIGIOUS COUNTRY why
Dipwater: Typing with tears ,it has been a long time I cried,too much killing in this cuntry .innocent looking children in the name of claiming hardman,wasted their lives unnecessarily.

My condolence to their parents,honestly I cant stop crying and I can't sleep.I read the whole comment from the beginning to the end in tears . I hardly cry ,even when I lost my father I didn't cry .the only thing that can bring tears to my eyes is hearing or seeing a yung person been killed becuz of an unverified crime .these are the leaders of tomorrow,they wouldve surely turned new leaf. Its a phase in their life while growing up .I don't think these boys are up to 27

If the boy that obtained my. Samsung phone then around 2003 culd repent and become a pastor. then their case is a minor (true life story) today I call him my pastor and he smiles. He is very tall,black and wicked ,an axeman then. Today he is busy tranforming lifes and has won a lot of cultist and has tranformed their lives(am not a xtian)

For those that justified. The killing remember wateva u wish ur fellow wuld mosdef come back to u. Oh gudness. Somebody shuld pls console me(as if they are my blood)

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Rooneyboy(m): 2:29am On Oct 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

Who told you they are thieves?? You are here ranting about jungle rubbish justice. Cast the first stone to prove yourself void of theft, no matter how small. Am sure you'd be found wanting, and that silly pDude. Bunch of hypocrites!

Babe u know what , I was once reasoning like u not until they(thieves) killed a child hood friend of mine last year, an innocent doctor that wouldn't even hurt a fly.
DATE---11--11--11
A date I'll never forget in my entire life, shot him for no just reason, all because they wanted his car----even without any resistance they still went ahead to shoot him................
Fast forwarding to this year precisely
May 22--2012 I was also robbed in sagamu on my way back from one of my usual trips @ denco filling station.................

Went to the police station to make official complaints and guess what we were told by our so called 'police' -- that we should go to church and share it as a testimony that we weren't killed, that it was a normal occurrence along the lagos---sagamu express way.

What got me pissed the most was that we even provided them with the plate nub of the car that rubbed us and they were so nonchalant about it-------plate nub-------> krd 465 ac

Cut the long story short our so called police men gave us a BILL to pay if we really wanted to pursue the case, @ that point was when I really knew that Nigerians had absolutely no security protection from the govt.......

But one thing I did was to firstly curse that filling station that I was robbed and the thieves that robbed me ,shuttling lagos/sagamu the week after I was robbed for my police report et.al in sagamu police station I saw that particular filling station burnt to ashes , I wasn't surprise 'cos I knew something terrible was going to happen there having already cursed the place.

Again I'm sure those criminals are all dead by now, if not then certainly b4 december 31st 2012,
NOBODY HURTS ME UNJUSTLY AND GETS AWAY WItH IT.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 06, 2012
thorlexfreezy: Na wetin gud 4 Dem b dat jare,dem go rob their fellow student come dey do big boy 4 sch. Make dem go hell fire go obtain d devil na! Mstchewww awon oloshi.
simply put.... You are a BASTARD..... Even if they stole, wasn't beating enof? Weren't they put to shame? Cmon.... Peoples children killing other peoples children and you are proud to encourage it.... How different are we from boko haram if this is what happens? I guess it is a good thing that we have people dieing everyday.... I am sure among the killers we ve our future governors,presidents,bankers,lawyers e.t.c..... I weep for all of you.... Take a good look at the boy in that picture.... He was the only child.... No trials to know the truth just sentenced to death by blood thirsty bastards who fear death themselves and always pray to God to protect them from death.... They shall all face thesame fate one way or the other...

4 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 2:51am On Oct 06, 2012
This is really really sad!!! .... That guy doing the killing, do u think he's normal??

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: This is really really sad!!! .... That guy doing the killing, do u think he's normal??

You mean the one kpracking the guy's head? cheesy

Oh yes he is very normal. He is just raising the plank: gravity does the rest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 06, 2012
^^^ Most of them are serial killers using mob-excuse to kill openly.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by hoodboy(m): 3:00am On Oct 06, 2012
otokx: if any of you has experienced the type of robbery that happens in ALUU they say, nobody will tell you to wonder and the worse part is that they were blaming it on the community youths which seems not to be the case now.

Dude it doesn't mean aluu hasn't contributed their fair share of robbers. About a month ago my coursemate was robbed and witnessed a rape was even asked to join in, from their words he knew they were alakahia indigenes.

Last october, my uncle was kidnapped and killed in owerri, but there was onething my dad said, "even if you show me his killers today I can't bring myself to kill them" the police eventually caught them and during my uncles burial we still prayed that God will show them the way to salvation.

I remember once when I came down from the bus at sanya, some dude approached me and claimed I stole his phone in the bus (he wasn't even in my frigging bus) and the touts over there started harassing me, I almost stripped myself just to show my innocence, imagine if they had started calling me ole and then some heartless bastards will beat me to a pulp and burn me for nothing ( e no dey hard for Lagos).

What this boys did was definitely wrong, but two wrongs don't make a right. I do not support mob violence, and the deaths of these boys will stand on the head of everyone who partook in their murder

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Dipwater(m): 3:03am On Oct 06, 2012
@rooneyboy u are a big fool

Truelife story:my late dad wus killed by armed robbers. I never wished them death but a change of lifestyle
Now part 2 of my crying will start
It happened sometime around may 2005. May his soul rest in peace

Where is justwise ,I think I wuld luv to go back to europe ,cuz africa is not a place for the sane mind

2tommorrow somebody will tell me that "nigerians in the daispora are always angry ". Why won't they be angry?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by mekaboy(m): 3:07am On Oct 06, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Babe u know what , I was once reasoning like u not until they(thieves) killed a child hood friend of mine last year, an innocent doctor that wouldn't even hurt a fly.
DATE---11--11--11
A date I'll never forget in my entire life, shot him for no just reason, all because they wanted his car----even without any resistance they still went ahead to shoot him................
May 22--2012 I was also robbed in sagamu on my way back from one of my usual trips @ denco filling station.................

Went to the police station to make official complaints and guess what we were told by our so called 'police' -- that we should go to church and share it as a testimony that we weren't killed, that it was a normal occurrence along the lagos---sagamu express way.

What got me pissed the most was that we even provided them with the plate nub of the car that rubbed us and they were so nonchalant about it-------plate nub-------> krd 465 ac

Cut the long story short our so called police men gave us a BILL to pay if we really wanted to pursue the case, @ that point was when I really knew that Nigerians had absolutely no security protection from the govt.......

But one thing I did was to firstly curse that filling station that I was robbed and the thieves that robbed me ,shuttling lagos/sagamu the week after I was robbed for my police report et.al in sagamu police station I saw that particular filling station burnt to ashes , I wasn't surprise 'cos I knew something terrible was going to happen there having already cursed the place.

Again I'm sure those criminals are all dead by now, if not then certainly b4 december 31st 2012,
MR CURSER, U HURT GOD UNJUSTLY AND GET AWAY WITH IT. SO BECAUSE U WERE ROBBED IN A FUEL STATION, YOU CURSED SOMEONES INVESTMENT. AND YOUR HAPPY IT GOT BURNT . I PITY YOU.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 06, 2012
Dipwater: @rooneyboy u are a big fool

Truelife story:my late dad wus killed by armed robbers. I never wished them death but a change of lifestyle
Now part 2 of my crying will start
It happened sometime around may 2005. May his soul rest in peace

Where is justwise ,I think I wuld luv to go back to europe ,cuz africa is not a place for the sane mind

2tommorrow somebody will tell me that "nigerians in the daispora are always angry ". Why won't they be angry?

Why did you return to that hellhole country? The day I left, i remember spitting on the ground of that gaddem country as I left. You better find your way out fast cos that"s the devil's playground.

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 3:14am On Oct 06, 2012
#covers eyes
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: I hope there wouldn't be a violent retaliation!!! because that's wha is shaping up to be!!!

Yeye man angry
As if you dont know tongue
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by vangogh: 3:19am On Oct 06, 2012
I am sad …… and disturbed ....

My heart bleeds to see this level of callousness in a society of humans.
What could these boys have done to deserve this kind of treatment? Cultism? Stealing?

After reading thru many posts, my conclusion is that an average Nigerian is heinous
and capable of murder with little provocation, but he does not realize his level of heinousness.

He thinks he's pious because he goes to church or mosque regularly, but he has no
calms with cold blooded murder of alleged "criminals" who may be innocent after all.

If we accuse our armed forces of lack of due process, what can we classify the murder of four alleged thieves/cultists to be?

Life is sacred and must be preserved at all costs.

Why are some rejoicing over what is clearly an act of babarism? Have you considered that
you and your group of friends may be apprehended by some blood-thirsty vigilantes
and be subjected to the same kind of treatment?

Four families and their friends are grieving, and some are gloating and
rejoicing, and some are even asking for more pictures to whet their warped mind.

Are we sane at all? Are we so apathetic that we lack basic compassion for our fellow human beings?

Every law abiding person should condemn what these self proclaimed executioners had done.
You never know, you may be their next victim.

If Nigerians must murder anyone in cold blood at all, let it be those who have
debased you, plunder your wealth, and continue to do so with impunity.

Let it be known that I do not support any act of criminality by anyone; and certainly not justifying stealing or cultism.
I just want a society that recognizes that life is sacred where I would not be grabbed on the street by some vigilante and be summarily executed.

@ Oyb,
I wish you well, and hope you recover well both physically and emotionally.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 06, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Grammar !
For real? You quoted my post just to say Grammar? If you couldn't understand it, you could have made use of a dictionary. If you were against my stance, you could have typed your reason. But you decided to elevate your level of stupidity by saying grammar. Shior, like I care...mschew.

Rooneyboy:

DATE---11--11--11

And the day you hurt somebody intentionally or otherwise, may you not be spared. May they curse your progress too.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by playahP(m): 3:25am On Oct 06, 2012
Look at this young boy.....

do you think he deserves that??

HABA.... ive been robbed before... but i cant kill someone who isn't an immediate threat to my life.

If these boys were robbers, where is the gun

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by omotayokay: 3:28am On Oct 06, 2012
[size=20pt]*with tears laddened eyes* YAY!!!!!!!!!! IKULE OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!![/size]
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by 2mch(m): 3:44am On Oct 06, 2012
I have witnessed and been a victim to these small boys and robbery. Always trying to live a fast life at the expense of the peace and hapiness of others. I really don't give a Sh*it what happened to them to be honest. If they were not killed, they would have regrouped and come back. Evidence of bad home training. When your don't train your kids, others will train them outside for you. SMH. May they explain to their maker. The psychological and emotional trauma caused by these twats, this is very worth it. They are the future Odili's and co. Or how do you think those ones started, and have the balls to do what they do today? Na like dis na. undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2012
playah P: Look at this young boy.....

do you think he deserves that??

HABA.... ive been robbed before... but i cant kill someone who isn't an immediate threat to my life.

If these boys were robbers, where is the gun

You are seeking sympathy for your dead soldiers abi? cheesy

You go seek taya. A smiling viper is still a viper
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by QueenAw(f): 3:46am On Oct 06, 2012
Reading the post from start to finish, I can only conclude that they werent proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be guilty. They did not deserve to die the way they did.
To those saying this willl serve as a deterrent to other robbers, I think not. I went through the gruesome pictures of their last hours on earth telling myself "if only these boys (yes boys, not men) had guns or if only the police had fired shots in the air when they came for the alleged robbers, perhaps these kids would still be alive today to face the law & let the law prove them innocent or guilty. An aspiring robber reading this post will only tell himself he needs to be well strapped -armed every time he's going out to steal?!

Such barbaric acts serve no purpose! Let the law be more severe in dealing with the bad eggs in the society. It is not for the civilians to handle. Yes I have been robbed. Yes armed men have visited our house a few times. With guns et al. I know the traumatized state it leaves the victims in. I still live with some paranoia. But that has not turned me into an animal. I'd rather 10 robbers go free than take the life of one innocent man.
If the villagers can take justice into their hands like this, the society should fear them! They should line them up & shoot each & everyone of them. Yes, I said it. What they did is first degree murder. That is their crime.
Someone mentioned sharia law. The ruling regarding stealing under sharia law is to cut off the thief's hand. Maim them and they are unlikely to steal again. Why kill them?
Frankly, I think more innocent Nigerians have been killed in the name of jungle justice (legal or otherwise) in Nigeria than guilty men. Maybe that's why the crime rate is not dropping, but rather, it keeps increasing!

They may be guilty, but it will always include a "may be"...

3 Likes

Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 06, 2012
2mch: I have witnessed and been a victim to these small boys and robbery. Always trying to live a fast life at the expense of the peace and hapiness of others. I really don't give a Sh*it what happened to them to be honest. If they were not killed, they would have regrouped and come back. Evidence of bad home training. When your don't train your kids, others will train them outside for you. SMH. May they explain to their maker. The psychological and emotional trauma caused by these twats, this is very worth it. They are the future Odili's and co. Or how do you think those ones started, and have the balls to do what they do today? Na like dis na. undecided

That's right. They got trained with planks and tyres. grin
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by baby4u2(f): 3:48am On Oct 06, 2012
GOD HELP NIGERIA.

IF NIGERIAN POLICE ARE EVEN SENSIBLE. THIS PICTURES CAN BE USED TO CATCH THE PEOPLE WHO BEAT AND BURNT THEM ALIVE.

I CAME TO THIS POINT IN THE THREAD BY GOING THRU 90% OF THE POSTS.

NIGERIAN'S NO MATTER WHAT LEVEL YOU ARE IN, IN THIS ECONOMIC PHASE, CHANGE STARTS FROM US.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

EVERYTHING IS A TRICKLING EFFECT. FROM THE POLICE BRIBERY ON THE ROAD, TO THE CHEATERS IN THE CLASSROOM, THE GIRLS SELLING THEIR BODIES, GUYS TRYING TO LEAVE ABOVE THEIR MEANS, POLITICIANS THINKING THEIR POSITION IS THEIR ENTITLEMENTS. EVERYTHING MIXING UP AND NO ONE AGREEING TO CHANGE.

SMH

LITERALLY SAT DOWN TO DO SOMETHING ELSE, BUT HAVE BEEN ON THIS THREAD FOR HOURS, PONDERING ABOUT NIGERIA. I AM ASHAMED TO MY BONES.
Re: 3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 06, 2012
Omo TBH, Im scared of going to Naija.

Na so one enemy go throw her BB in my purse and shout "ole"!! Person go die before clearing im name.

What a savage country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (52) (Reply)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.