Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (31944 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Your Predictions For 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
The prophecy about aluu came true one day after you posted this
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: If you believe the story about Noah, you can believe anything. So in essence Noah took a Lion into the Boat, and also took the Goat in there, he also took cat in there and also took the mouse. Noah's Ark story is nothing more than fairy tale story of the Tortoise flying to the sky to dine at the Bird's Kingdom. This time, I guess, its in the Holy book and not passed down by Oral history as our local fairy tales.

With this I don't think I have anything else to say to you. Also please tell me the story that Jonathan was in the mouth of a fish for a period was false. And also that Zachariah, Serah and Abraham bad children and their old age was all crap. Please tell me now so I can tell you my verdict.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2012
@acidtalk, some of your predictions are in line with recent trends, while the others are really serious statements. The floods were predicted by meteorological agencies last year which u cited in your subsequent post. Citations for such predictions/prophesies shuld be stated.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
^^^

Hope you are also following this shooting of Mauritanian president?
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Goldieluks: 5:24am On Oct 15, 2012
The Aluu killings is somewhat in line with the fourth prediction. And recently, I heard that there are floods in some parts of Nigeria. Two things I've noticed, and am relating it to your predictions.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks: The Aluu killings is somewhat in line with the fourth prediction. And recently, I heard that there are floods in some parts of Nigeria. Two things I've noticed, and am relating it to your predictions.

Have you also heard the Mauritanian president got shot by his own miliatry?

Even though they have taken over power while the man has been flown abroad, let's all keep our fingers crossed and watch events unfold itself.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Goldieluks: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Even though they have taken over power while the man has been flown abroad, let's all keep our fingers crossed and watch events unfold itself.

Yea heard that. But this is serious issue mehn.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yea heard that. But this is serious issue mehn.

Always learn to believe ACIDTALK whenever he speaks.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk:

Because acid talk is ................. lipsrsealed
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Tenderly1(f): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Acidtalk, don't mind those doubting thomas,so itz now they believe.visions and prophesy are not meant to be told by only the big, popular men of God,we all have the ability to see vision. Before this flood started i saw it in my dream and i said it was just a dream.we should learn to appreciate those, that come out to tell us about their vision. It will not take anytin away from us if we believe.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2012
Tenderly1: Acidtalk, don't mind those doubting thomas,so itz now they believe.visions and prophesy are not meant to be told by only the big, popular men of God,we all have the ability to see vision. Before this flood started i saw it in my dream and i said it was just a dream.we should learn to appreciate those, that come out to tell us about their vision. It will not take anytin away from us if we believe.

Thanks Dear,
If only this people know the strongest of men are not those who make noise with their powers they would understand better.
When EVERY single thing on that list comes to pas i hope they will mange to never look down on anyone again.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
naijababe:

Because acid talk is ................. lipsrsealed

How are you so sure i am not the one you come to always cry to when you need prayers in your life.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk:

How are you so sure i am not the one you come to always cry to when you need prayers in your life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin You got jokes dude! Not unless you are eledumare............
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Goldieluks: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk:

Yeah right!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by OmoAlata(f): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk:

* Two Prominent people's sons will be involved in grievous crime that will spark up hanger in the country.

What is hanger? Hunger? Anger? A mix of both? grin

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
Omo Alata:

What is hanger? Hunger? Anger? A mix of both? grin

grin grin grin grin grin 'Mr I am a god' can't spell
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by otokx(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
so what are we to do?
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by vascey(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
otokx: so what are we to do?

He wants tithes.

He wants a private jet (or two).

He wants a big congregation that will worship him as God's second in command.

He will probably open his own school too. He also wants presidents from different countries and business tycoons as members of his congregation.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by BeraBera(f): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Who prophesied these your prophesies?
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
And I predict that these are great lies from a great liar
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by gidiMonsta(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk:

utter balderdash...your bullshyte no 4 has nothing to do with Aluu, no junta has taken over anything in Mauritania and the rest of your predictions are silly musings of a delusional wannabe.

3 Likes

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Gombs(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
*still scratching my head
Tis either my eyes haff gone nuts, or my brains r numb...looked at d calendar tho,n smiled wen I noticed today is not April 1st...my frend acidtalk...abeg park well...am sure d name of your ministry is "Come and See Deliverance and Prophetic Ministries"
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by deols(f): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk: Sweerie i have heard you.
Don't hate the[b] prophet[/b], hate the message.
The sad thing is the message still stands..

The condition is called delusion of grandiose identity.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Gozzzy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk: @D sage:, Do you have a brain at all?
Why are Nigerians too spiritual yet the most wicked on earth?

God is ANGRY with the entire universe the earlier you realize that the better.

Like earlier stated, either you believe it and try to avert it or ignore it and see them come to past, the decision is yours.
You are one hell of a sentimental one side minded fellow!!!!!!!!! Believe me, whoever is the brain behind this, is jobless,and seeking cheap attention....... Nothing will happen!!! By january 2013, you will say Gozzzy told you the true fact!!!!!!!!!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Acidtalk my bruv, this your prediction is something o! shocked

So do you want my tithes?
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by wisejoe: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
@acidtalk,i want u to predict how Goodluck Johnathan tenure will end and what will be told of nigeria after 2015
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
Please! Please!! and Please!!! my people enough of the insults.

Everyman in whatever form can be called to warn his people or Nation.
If it were Adeboye, Oyedepo or T.B Joshua that came out to post this, you are will be scrambling helter skelter to Pray and Fast.

In my own Ministry, We do NOT COLLECT A DIME from anyone in the form of tithe or Offering so why the fuss?

I have come with a message from the 5th of October till date. if you still believe none of the predictions have surfaced, you are entitled to your opinion but restrain from insulting me okay.

Enough said.....
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by GoodDon: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk: Predictions For Nigeria Before 31st December 2012.

* 3 government officials will loose their lives. One will be a serving state governor while the other two will be very strong serving high ranking individuals. One will be a victim of auto crash while the two others will be as a result of poor health.

* There will be a National Mourning in Nigeria. The Nations flag will be brought to half. While the mourning is almost being forgotten, another Natural disaster (Which has never been witnessed in Nigeria will happen).

* There is going to be more floods across the country. If not well curtailed, it will be worse than the previous.

* There will be Coupe in one African country and another Air crash disaster.

Sincerely,before now I see acidtalk as someone that got brain.But hell no,I'm wrong.In as much as you try so hard to present yourself as some one that has sense of humour,but 90% of your posts are founded on negativism,filled with hate for constituted authorities.For once try and see the brighter side of life and stop being the unrepentant cynic who sees nothing good in the society where he finds himself.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by greaterlove(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
more predictions
acidtalk will win the MTN airplane before the end of the year.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Sijo01(f): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
One of the sign of end time :- Fake Prophet/Prophesy!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Iaz93: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Maybe the disaster is the earthquake that dude was talkin' of the other day... Hmmm.. Well..it won't happen
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by udytex: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Predicted by which prophet pls?......I wonder why people just sit down to fabricate tins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities / Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.