Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (31942 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Your Predictions For 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by dubem3(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2012
more comments,please.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Hadeyemy: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2012
acidtalk: ^^^
Thank you sir.
It now appears reasoning rightly is now going extinct in some families.

This same thread will be brought up at least 3 times before the year end to prove its genuinety.
stop saying that bro, is like you are saying these things should come to pass.

If it is true, i surely pray it should be averted.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Empyv: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2012
The biblical account of noah and the ark is factual and scientifically its been proven that there indeed was a flood of great magnitude so you better belief it or hang
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by frank4ryl(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2012
acidtalk: Predictions For Nigeria Before 31st December 2012.

* 2 Nigerians will make history in the global world. One will achieve greatness in the Educational aspect while the other will attain greatness in the corporate world. Both histories will be made from different continents.

* There will be an uprising in Nigeria. It will start from one state but will escalate to other states of different geopolitical zones if not curbed by the security agency.

* The Syrian President and his government will be brought down. All this will be planned by his loyalist. He will be a victim of betrayal.

* Two Prominent people's sons will be involved in grievous crime that will spark up anger in the country. But the situation will be quickly thrown under the carpet.

[b][/b]This year started wuth with a negative prediction thus "THIS YEAR WILL BE SO TOUGH BUT NOT SO PAINFUL". Please someone should start projecting POSITIVE realities about our country. I believe so much in the LAW OF ATTRACTION.

* 3 government officials will loose their lives. One will be a serving state governor while the other two will be very strong serving high ranking individuals. One will be a victim of auto crash while the two others will be as a result of poor health.

* There will be a National Mourning in Nigeria. The Nations flag will be brought to half. While the mourning is almost being forgotten, another Natural disaster (Which has never been witnessed in Nigeria will happen).

* There is going to be more floods across the country. If not well curtailed, it will be worse than the previous.

* There will be Coupe in one African country and another Air crash disaster.

Could this be true? either you believe or not, what matters is precautions should be taken to avert the sad events listed above.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by larrymoore(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2012
acidtalk: If na Adeboye and those other men now, na so una go dey run helter skelter they call up friends say you don hear wetin baba talk?
automatically u want 2 open ur own church with ur usual n regular prediction. I dont believe in soothsayer.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by fizeul(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2012
@op.. Your hand was just itchy and its obvious you are only out to pull some comments. Whenever next it happens, just pick a pen and write from 1 to 1million. I'm sure ur prob ll be solved in the process.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by EmmyDe25(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
Goldieluks: Ok this is getting out of hand. Where did you get this your evil predictions from?? Seriously.
Na frm hm grandpa wey be herbalist. I wish al doz are meant 4 our thiefin politicians.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by badesco(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
Who are you fooling? Yourself or Nigerians? Let me tell most of those so call prediction of yours, most of it are things that had already happen in country.

* There will be an uprising in Nigeria. It will start from one state but will escalate to other states of different geopolitical zones if not curbed by the security agency. BOKO HARAM STARTED IN ONE STATE AND IT HAS ESCALATED TO OTHER STATES.

* The Syrian President and his government will be brought down. All this will be planned by his loyalist. He will be a victim of betrayal. FROM LOOK OF THINGS SYRIA GOVT WILL SURELY FALL.

* Two Prominent people's sons will be involved in grievous crime that will spark up anger in the country. But the situation will be quickly thrown under the carpet. FUEL SCAM INVOLVING 3SONS OF PROMINENT NIGERIANS I.E ARISEKOLA, AHMADU ALI AND ONE OTHER

* There will be a National Mourning in Nigeria. The Nations flag will be brought to half. While the mourning is almost being forgotten, another Natural disaster (Which has never been witnessed in Nigeria will happen). FLOOD DISASTER THAT HAD BEEN RAVAGING IN MOST STATES

* There is going to be more floods across the country. If not well curtailed, it will be worse than the previous. IT IS STILL AN ON GOING THING

So who is fooling who?[size=14pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by salt1: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
acidtalk:

For coming to my thread, and spitting the above.
NO good shall ever happen in the household of you and your family ever again.

You were obliged to read it or comment.
I was struggling to give you the benefit of the doubt until I read this. By their fruits(not their prophesies)you shall know them. I doubt the source of ur predictions. Even ur cocky attitude is presumptuous. God is so loving that He can forgive a city like Nineveh and not destroy it.
Genuine xtians are interceding for Nigeria
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Niflheim(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
jesus cannot prevent any of these predictions from coming to pass!!!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
badesco: Who are you fooling? Yourself or Nigerians? Let me tell most of those so call prediction of yours, most of it are things that had already happen in country.

* There will be an uprising in Nigeria. It will start from one state but will escalate to other states of different geopolitical zones if not curbed by the security agency. BOKO HARAM STARTED IN ONE STATE AND IT HAS ESCALATED TO OTHER STATES.

* The Syrian President and his government will be brought down. All this will be planned by his loyalist. He will be a victim of betrayal. FROM LOOK OF THINGS SYRIA GOVT WILL SURELY FALL.

* Two Prominent people's sons will be involved in grievous crime that will spark up anger in the country. But the situation will be quickly thrown under the carpet. FUEL SCAM INVOLVING 3SONS OF PROMINENT NIGERIANS I.E ARISEKOLA, AHMADU ALI AND ONE OTHER

* There will be a National Mourning in Nigeria. The Nations flag will be brought to half. While the mourning is almost being forgotten, another Natural disaster (Which has never been witnessed in Nigeria will happen). FLOOD DISASTER THAT HAD BEEN RAVAGING IN MOST STATES

* There is going to be more floods across the country. If not well curtailed, it will be worse than the previous. IT IS STILL AN ON GOING THING

So who is fooling who?[size=14pt][/size]

I believe you are the one fooling yourself. TB joshua's predictions are very vague and general hence you can easily find instances to qualify as evidence
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
okay now
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Breaking news : governor of taraba state dies in private plane crash. Source sahara reporters
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by philipstanley(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
1of those prediction has come 2 pass
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
acidtalk: Predictions For Nigeria Before 31st December 2012.

* 2 Nigerians will make history in the global world. One will achieve greatness in the Educational aspect while the other will attain greatness in the corporate world. Both histories will be made from different continents. ( Culd it be Dangote and Elumelu recent nomination? Though hv nt heard d edu own.)

* There will be an uprising in Nigeria. It will start from one state but will escalate to other states of different geopolitical zones if not curbed by the security agency.
( Will bokoharam launch into other geo-political regions?)
* The Syrian President and his government will be brought down. All this will be planned by his loyalist. He will be a victim of betrayal.

* Two Prominent people's sons will be involved in grievous crime that will spark up anger in the country. But the situation will be quickly thrown under the carpet.
(Culd this be Aluu4?) Two of their parents were prominent)
* 3 government officials will loose their lives. One will be a serving state governor while the other two will be very strong serving high ranking individuals. One will be a victim of auto crash while the two others will be as a result of poor health.

* There will be a National Mourning in Nigeria. The Nations flag will be brought to half. While the mourning is almost being forgotten, another Natural disaster (Which has never been witnessed in Nigeria will happen).

* There is going to be more floods across the country. If not well curtailed, it will be worse than the previous.

* There will be Coupe in one African country and another Air crash disaster.

These prophesy seems real. Source please? I know its nt TB. It may be Omega fire minsteries.

Could this be true? either you believe or not, what matters is precautions should be taken to avert the sad events listed above.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by alexleo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
philip stanley: 1of those prediction has come 2 pass

Yeah. Number three on the list.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Astronott(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
Bottom line is, we need 2 PRAY hard and disassociate frm all appearance of evil. If we are quiet may we not be part of the doom. Its not boko, its not floods, its not religion- its GOOD against EVIL. Blood suckers... undergraduates, bright futures dying, etc
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Decryptor(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
I can't believe some people are already believing this shyttt already! The gov of taraba state survived! he did not die so the prediction is a failed one! BTW, he said auto-crash and not plane-crash...abi una no dey read well?

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Decryptor: I can't believe some people are already believing this shyttt already! The gov of taraba state survived! he did not die so the prediction is a failed one! BTW, he said auto-crash and not plane-crash...abi una no dey read well?

He is DEAD!!!
Whenthey tell you not to go near river that you will drown. If you like go dive inside swimming pool, you go still die.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by kittykat1(f): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
He is not yet dead. Y r u ppl wishin him dead?
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by ccwizard: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hmmm one of the predictions just happen. Men this country needs deliverance.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by flexya: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
Decryptor: I can't believe some people are already believing this shyttt already! The gov of taraba state survived! he did not die so the prediction is a failed one! BTW, he said auto-crash and not plane-crash...abi una no dey read well?

Its ur choice whether u choose 2 believe him or not. U r obviously not 2 current wit the state of health of Suntai. If half this comes 2 pass, then ppl need 2 sit up and listen 2 this guy. If the man was profecisin that 10ppl will become billionnaires, u will all be raisin ur hand and claimin it. Yet he predicts sometig not so pleasant and u hail him as dooms dy judge. Bad things hapn and they r the things that u either plan against or pray against, dependin on faith. Sebi 31 december is only round the corner. Abeg, I av booked marked u jare. U try even if the Suntai one na the only one u see. How I wished u saw more deaths of people who r really fvkin our country up. The dream by Joseph in the bible were more vague dan these and often, biblical prophets will even need interpreters 2 make sense of their prophecies 2 the average citizen
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Thank you.
People only want to hear the good news when in reality is only the bad ones that is bound to happen.

That's why we have lots of false prophets everywhere.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by akintun: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
It seems two of d predictions have occurred.
1. A Nigerian was just appointed to d board of Goldman Sachs, and
2. Our dear governor might be dead
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Well....
Many are called, chosen are few.

Those who will go astray will always go astray no matter how much we want to try to help them hear the Words and Warnings.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
dolts. All of you who believe this crap.
you have lost the use of your brains.

that's why I sometimes like it when atheists insult you lots.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
uhonmora: dolts. All of you who believe this crap.
you have lost the use of your brains.

that's why I sometimes like it when atheists insult you lots.

You didn't make an iota of sense.
Please point to one fact to prove it is crap.
You could have just read and not post.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by osamedia(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2012
Come una dey disturb me with all this jargons,wetin? Na only una dey nairaland? If na true say d prophesy na legal or ilegal prophesy,na una sabi,all I no say I just pray to avert my own so anyone when d death collection meet,na him torror.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by afroconi(m): 4:39am On Oct 26, 2012
OH PLS...As u can see, nobody died!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by tpia5: 5:11am On Oct 26, 2012
in civilized ie advanced countries, the thread starter and site owner would be paid a visit by relevant agencies and quizzed about your terrorist links.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by RoyalRoy(m): 5:45am On Oct 26, 2012
tpia@:
in civilized ie advanced countries, the thread starter and site owner would be paid a visit by relevant agencies and quizzed about your terrorist links.

So what is "terrorist" about all that is been said here?
Early Morning gibberish!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by osamedia(m): 5:51am On Oct 26, 2012
I am very sure seun and dis acidicman is a good pal if not, dis poster should have been ban for given false prophesy and even apart from dat self he his even trying to kill a governor for that matter so as for his useless prophesy to plumb,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities / Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.