Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (31941 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Your Predictions For 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
Matthew 7 vs 22 - 23. . .

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by excondido(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
@poster...u are blowing hot and cold at the same time. u are trying to give credence to this mumbo jumbo inspite of the obvious nebulous spin to it.

open ended predictions could not be termed a prophesy.

who is the messenger?
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
excondido: @poster...u are blowing hot and cold at the same time. u are trying to give credence to this mumbo jumbo inspite of the obvious nebulous spin to it.

who is the messenger?
He wrote down his dreams. . .
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by excondido(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2012
deols:

The condition is called delusion of grandiose identity.

Hmm. . .
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by remzytimer: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
U're an acid, so' people shouldn't even respond to u.:;->
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
sexkillz: He wrote down his dreams. . .

Just like Joseph's dream always come true (through)
Just like every other so called Men of God come out and tell their dreams as predictions.

Stop Hating!!!

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk:

Just like Joseph's dream always come true (through)
Just like every other so called Men of God come out and tell their dreams as predictions.

Stop Hating!!!
Smh
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by sindyko(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Eeeeeeee!!!
PROPHET, APOSTLE, EVANGELIST, REVEREND, POOP, HYPE, HONOURABLE FALSE PROPHECY: Acidtalk who has never seen something good coming upon his country. To hell with ur prophecy ORUN YA BO KO N SE ORO ENIKAN.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by vanbonattel: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
Very cheap doom predictions by shallow minds, let it all happen in your family.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by sweetaquifer(f): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
your old men shall see visions and your young men shall dream dreams....pls friends, you people shud give acid talk some breathing space. Am sure dis flood of insults wud not have bin chanelled to him if his said dreams were positive.....and even if he happens to be lieing, den let God handle him.........not u.
i personally see it as a call for prayer
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by mikron(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk: Predictions For Nigeria Before 31st December 2012.

* 2 Nigerians will make history in the global world. One will achieve greatness in the Educational aspect while the other will attain greatness in the corporate world. Both histories will be made from different continents.

* There will be an uprising in Nigeria. It will start from one state but will escalate to other states of different geopolitical zones if not curbed by the security agency.

* The Syrian President and his government will be brought down. All this will be planned by his loyalist. He will be a victim of betrayal.

* Two Prominent people's sons will be involved in grievous crime that will spark up anger in the country. But the situation will be quickly thrown under the carpet.

* 3 government officials will loose their lives. One will be a serving state governor while the other two will be very strong serving high ranking individuals. One will be a victim of auto crash while the two others will be as a result of poor health.

* There will be a National Mourning in Nigeria. The Nations flag will be brought to half. While the mourning is almost being forgotten, another Natural disaster (Which has never been witnessed in Nigeria will happen).

* There is going to be more floods across the country. If not well curtailed, it will be worse than the previous.

* There will be Coupe in one African country and another Air crash disaster.

Could this be true? either you believe or not, what matters is precautions should be taken to avert the sad events listed above.
so who predicted this? no name?
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by mikron(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk: Predictions For Nigeria Before 31st December 2012.

* 2 Nigerians will make history in the global world. One will achieve greatness in the Educational aspect while the other will attain greatness in the corporate world. Both histories will be made from different continents.

* There will be an uprising in Nigeria. It will start from one state but will escalate to other states of different geopolitical zones if not curbed by the security agency.

* The Syrian President and his government will be brought down. All this will be planned by his loyalist. He will be a victim of betrayal.

* Two Prominent people's sons will be involved in grievous crime that will spark up anger in the country. But the situation will be quickly thrown under the carpet.

* 3 government officials will loose their lives. One will be a serving state governor while the other two will be very strong serving high ranking individuals. One will be a victim of auto crash while the two others will be as a result of poor health.

* There will be a National Mourning in Nigeria. The Nations flag will be brought to half. While the mourning is almost being forgotten, another Natural disaster (Which has never been witnessed in Nigeria will happen).

* There is going to be more floods across the country. If not well curtailed, it will be worse than the previous.

* There will be Coupe in one African country and another Air crash disaster.

Could this be true? either you believe or not, what matters is precautions should be taken to avert the sad events listed above.
so who predicted this? no name?
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by MznAirA(f): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
In the name of Jesus all evil is averted in our country (amen). God pls have mercy on us
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by bleufaucon: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
Regardless of who said what,the impending conflict that is soon to befall us all is real. Be alert and watch closely for the days are ominously evil and the severest state of chaos of which the mind can conceive cannot be compared to what is coming. Deride and mock as u like,but It is coming for many have suffered so much loss that they have nothing else to loose than to sacrifice their lives to see that their enemies are destroyed. But indeed all these could be premeditated,by a very evil mind or group. Do not treat prophecies with contempt,be watchful and get prepared!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by pwettytemmy(f): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
excondido: @poster...u are blowing hot and cold at the same time. u are trying to give credence to this mumbo jumbo inspite of the obvious nebulous spin to it.

who is the messenger?
its yahoo messenger.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
van bonattel: Very cheap doom predictions by shallow minds, let it all happen in your family.

For coming to my thread, and spitting the above.
NO good shall ever happen in the household of you and your family ever again.

You were obliged to read it or comment.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by zezebabyxoxo: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ok
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Goldieluks: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk:

Calm down deary...calm calm.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by lakesider(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
when will my people grow wise.one dude sit down in his room nd make forecast.i tire for all dis religion
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by phemi01(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
Not surprised who this is coming from. Acidtalk. Known for nothing but trash. and na bros him be o. Very old guy, but him no just dey like use him brain. E fit be curse sha!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by naturalwaves: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk:

See what is coming out from the mouth of a so called Prophet. Prophet indeed!

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by aruzuoke(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
@Poster pls what will happen to the price of garri. I sincerely hope it will come down

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by wildguy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
I personally do Not see any reason for the insults and I also blame acidtalk for replying.

Its just 2 and a half months to the end of the year. Let us wait and see if acidtalk is making a fool of himself or is telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by cosmatika(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2012

Amen to dis. I claim it for T.A Orji

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
Goldieluks:

Calm down deary...calm calm.

At times playing it safe is just the worst thing on nairaland because they will keep throwing sh*it at you.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
phemi01: Not surprised who this is coming from. Acidtalk. Known for nothing but trash. and na bros him be o. Very old guy, but him no just dey like use him brain. E fit be curse sha!

*laugh make me go do picnic for middle of 3rd mainland bridge*
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
aruzuoke: @Poster pls what will happen to the price of garri. I sincerely hope it will come down

riqblaze: when Baines.(beans) became d costliest player in the transfer market. I just knew smthn was nt right, but now dat GARRI Cahill has toppled him i wonder hw this season go be.... One thing i'm sure of sha is that i can't go on relegation,(die of hunger). But hw about the smaller clubs like Norwich(common man on d streets), wetin them go do? Pls i'm calling on d NFF President Alhaji myGARRI, other stake holders, acidtalk, 190, seun shaGARRI, GARRI activist and other members of GPAN especially comrade BBpriye, to do smthn about this

After i saw this, i knew what the average man on the street would have been feeling by now so i put a call across to Mr President (GCFN Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan) and this was our coversation.

Acidtalk - Good Morning your Excellency.

President - Acidtalk, whats so good about the morning? you think i don't know?

Acidtalk - Know what your excellency?

President - How you have been running down my government all over. i don't have your time now all my attention is in Germany right now.

Acidtalk - But your excellency that's not.........

President - spare me details young man. Why did you call me?

Acidtalk - Your Excellency, there's wahala in the land oh!

President - Na today? there has always been wahala in the land. But where exactly?

Acidtalk - Sir, everywhere oh! people want to protest oh! this time more than the subsidy own oh!.

President - (surprised) sho! wetin happen this time around? is it because of Farouk Lawan, Budget, My casava bread, My N3million per day meal, Boko Haram, Flood or Aluu 4?

Acidtalk - Your Excellency it is none of these oh!

President
- Then what? Acidtalk, talk fast i don't want to miss my N3million breakfast.

Acidtalk - Sir, it is because of this price of Garri oh!

President - (Laughs loud), oh that! Don't worry i want to keep them busy for now so that they can stop talking about my sweet Patience. By the way, haven't they been saying what as her sickness have to do with the price of garri? Tell them oh! the price of Garri won't come down until she is hale and hearty. So i suggest they all start praying and fasting for her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
acidtalk: My Shrine.
. I nearly fall off my chair! Sharp and witty answer,lol.... grin
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by OjaP: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
My Prediction:

In few days, there will be a presidential election in the USA. Obama or Romney will win.....lol.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by frankobaba(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
Is this NairaLand or GAGA-Land...?
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by deleo16(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
People always make laugh all they want is 100% percent good news or good prediction or prophesy ask yourself is this heaven? is earth here heaven because the last time i check it is only heaven that there is no earthquake,famine e.t.c this world is a battle between good and evil ruler of the world himself is evil . so what will u do about it continue in fear or pray . prepare for spiritual war not physical war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.