Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (31943 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Your Predictions For 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2012
osamedia: I am very sure seun and dis acidicman is a good pal if not, dis poster should have been ban for given false prophesy and even apart from dat self he his even trying to kill a governor for that matter so as for his useless prophesy to plumb,

Stop being a cheap puppet.
Did I fly the jet or did you see me near it? Son don't be silly.

Did I also pour water in the flood affected areas or was I also the masterminder of the Aluu4 killing?

Did I partake in the shooting of the Mauritanian president?

Dude, a word of advice, try and do a BRAIN TRANSPLANT.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2012
tpia@:
in civilized ie advanced countries, the thread starter and site owner would be paid a visit by relevant agencies and quizzed about your terrorist links.

Coming from you, I am not surprised.
Even seun (the forum owner) has always doubted your sanity.

I thought you claimed earlier on this thread that I was all assuming and guessing. Now you want them to pay me a visit for terrorist links?

That means NEMA will also pay me a visit to question me on the floods across the country.

The Police will pay me a visit for Aluu killing.

Girl, take my advice that I gave to the last sommentator as well, but in your own case, STEAL A BRAIN 'cus I doubt you can afford to buy one.

Nonesense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2012

* There will be Coupe in one African country and another Air crash disaster.

Did you people ever hear that acidtalk was in the avaition industry or resided in Taraba?
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2012
A young 22yr old male nigerian student in the US became the first 'black' highest scoring graduate in the college with a gpa of 3.98 out of 4 i.e broke an academic record at john hopkins university. Its everywhere on facebook and the internet. Another prophecy come to pass
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2012
flanrey:

Did you people ever hear that acidtalk was in the avaition industry or resided in Taraba?

Please help me ask them oh!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2012
jacobscros: A young 22yr old male nigerian student in the US became the first black highest scoring graduate in the college with a gpa of 3.98 out of 4 i.e broke an academic record (at john hopkins university). Its everywhere on facebook. Another prophecy come to pass

Please let them keep playing BAT (blind) at all the predictions which have come to past.

Just because I am a member on nairaland like them they think we are equal in faith.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by osamedia(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk:

Stop being a cheap puppet.
Did I fly the jet or did you see me near it? Son don't be silly.

Did I also pour water in the flood affected areas or was I also the masterminder of the Aluu4 killing?

Did I partake in the shooting of the Mauritanian president?

Dude, a word of advice, try and do a BRAIN TRANSPLANT.

LOL, Who u dey call son? Hope non be me sha.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by osamedia(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
flanrey:

heys!! no talking plz,
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
osamedia:

LOL, Who u dey call son? Hope non be me sha.

Na you.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
this thread must be brought back to the homepage and sticked in the religion section
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk: Predictions For Nigeria Before 31st December 2012.

* 2 Nigerians will make history in the global world. One will achieve greatness in the Educational aspect while the other will attain greatness in the corporate world. Both histories will be made from different continents.

* There will be an uprising in Nigeria. It will start from one state but will escalate to other states of different geopolitical zones if not curbed by the security agency.

* The Syrian President and his government will be brought down. All this will be planned by his loyalist. He will be a victim of betrayal.

* Two Prominent people's sons will be involved in grievous crime that will spark up anger in the country. But the situation will be quickly thrown under the carpet.

* 3 government officials will loose their lives. One will be a serving state governor while the other two will be very strong serving high ranking individuals. One will be a victim of auto crash while the two others will be as a result of poor health.

* There will be a National Mourning in Nigeria. The Nations flag will be brought to half. While the mourning is almost being forgotten, another Natural disaster (Which has never been witnessed in Nigeria will happen).

* There is going to be more floods across the country. If not well curtailed, it will be worse than the previous.

* There will be Coupe in one African country and another Air crash disaster.

Could this be true? either you believe or not, what matters is precautions should be taken to avert the sad events listed above.
it has just happened
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by raphealolami(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
All this will never come to pass. God is not the author of evil. Pray for the good of jerusalem, those that love it will prosper. Why not pray it off if indeed you saw all this visions? "Person wey dey pray for famine no go chop grass na". Stop spreading this evil and think on how to start fasting and prayer if truly this is a warning from God. Shior!!!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
Nigerian student breaks world record, scores 4.0/4.0 in Turkish University

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/26/nigerian-student-breaks-world-record-scores-4-04-0-turkish-university/

guy i don de fear u o!!!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
DivideUs: Nigerian student breaks world record, scores 4.0/4.0 in Turkish University

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/26/nigerian-student-breaks-world-record-scores-4-04-0-turkish-university
When I saw this and also the news about a serving governor in an auto crash, my mind came to this thread though the serving governor isn't dead sha but could this be mere coincidence. Well only God knows best.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
To think that these predictions are fast coming to pass. @ acidtalk, are the prediction yours? If yes, then are you some kind of prophet or astrologer. If no, who made them & source? Thanks
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
To think that these predictions are fast coming to pass, i'm @ awe, believe me shocked shocked . @ acidtalk, are the prediction yours? If yes, then are you some kind of prophet or astrologer. If no, who made them & source? Thanks
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by dubem3(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
rapheal_olami: All this will never come to pass. God is not the author of evil. Pray for the good of jerusalem, those that love it will prosper. Why not pray it off if indeed you saw all this visions? "Person wey dey pray for famine no go chop grass na". Stop spreading this evil and think on how to start fasting and prayer if truly this is a warning from God. Shior!!!

do you expect him to post his prayers here as well? one of the ways you get by in life is seiving through all that you gather in a day,taking the good and disposing the trash (please do not deface lagos) and moving on. its too heavy carrying all of it. it reduces the speed with which you get by. if you think the op is a fool, leave him to his folly...if you believe it pray and believe othera are praying too (thats if u believe in prayer oh)
#methinks we make too much fuss bout nothing.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Abeg help me tell am oh!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by jaysean1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
@OP- how come these ur revelations abii predictions was dated "October 5th"....undecided atleast e for try bear 1st Jan.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by OmichaelO: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
jay_sean: @OP- how come these ur revelations abii predictions was dated "October 5th"....undecided atleast e for try bear 1st Jan.
Ogbeni,check the year..it was 2005.. :p
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by OmichaelO: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
rapheal_olami: All this will never come to pass. God is not the author of evil. Pray for the good of jerusalem, those that love it will prosper. Why not pray it off if indeed you saw all this visions? "Person wey dey pray for famine no go chop grass na". Stop spreading this evil and think on how to start fasting and prayer if truly this is a warning from God. Shior!!!
Who is this galliwasp? cheesy
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by 2chains1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
Zzzzzzzzzzz -___-
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by osamedia(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
Acidicman or boy,oya na u don win, but get dis into ur thumb skull, instead of the serving governor to go, my broda non, I will prefer you go with u dumb prophesy and give us the governor alive kooooo, una who don too much, na so una go see somebody 4 road u go begin prophise heavy and earth for ham all in d name of making money.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2012
osamedia: Acidicman or boy,oya na u don win, but get dis into ur thumb skull, instead of the serving governor to go, my broda non, I will prefer you go with u dumb prophesy and give us the governor alive kooooo, una who don too much, na so una go see somebody 4 road u go begin prophise heavy and earth for ham all in d name of making money.

Who is this Palm wine tapper?

Why put your frustration on me?

Na me say make you fall victim for Lagos fake soothsayers?

Abeg climb Palm tree go tap your produce joh!
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by jaysean1(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2012
O.michael.O:
Ogbeni,check the year..it was 2005.. :p
Check am well ok. It shows "Oct 05" and that's not 2005.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
jay_sean:
Check am well ok. It shows "Oct 05" and that's not 2005.

No mind am.
Na cheap alcohol him drink.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
if Taraba gov doesnt die, the OP should be arrested cheesy
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by acidtalk: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
toba: if Taraba gov doesnt die, the OP should be arrested cheesy

Come arrest am now.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by kittykat1(f): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Acidtalk, now this is and acid test

Make predictions abt my life for d rest of 2012 and if u rite then u r endorsed.
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
kitty kat: Acidtalk, now this is and acid test

Make predictions abt my life for d rest of 2012 and if u rite then u r endorsed.
how pathetic...just say u want to find out about ur life instead of disguising it as a challenge
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by kittykat1(f): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
jacobscros: how pathetic...just say u want to find out about ur life instead of disguising it as a challenge
Some posts shd be ignored as they reveal the gross narrowmindedness of the beingsbehind the keypads
Re: Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. by OmichaelO: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
acidtalk:

No mind am.
Na cheap alcohol him drink.
you gave me abi??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities / Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.