Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims (27252 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by dastardlym: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wuvixx:

"Annihilation from America." lol, is that what Christianity encourage you? Attempting to annihilate people? Plus, Allah is not weak, but he sent muslims to defend his call, soon the dooms day come, and you beg Allah for forgiveness while It's too late to do so.

'muslims to defend his call' cry what a shame, what excuse for violence
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by takedat(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2012
Who doesnt know that the website this was culled from is a Christian website "www.faithfreedom.org" trying to sell their religion while debasing another.While i condemn any act of extremism its pertinent to note that Christ will not to pleased with this generation of hateful and spiteful followers.SUPPOSING CHRIST WAS ALIVE WOULD HE RESORT TO HATEFUL MEANS OF CONDEMNING PEOPLE COS THEY(muslims) ARE NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING?IS THIS THE WAY TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST BY BEING SPITEFUL?WHERE IS THE LOVE THAT IS MEANT TOSHOW TO YOUR ENEMY THAT CHRIST PREACHED?Guess most christians castigating and condemning are either hypocrite or they simply dont comprehend what Christ stood for.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by ZeusI: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
YuckMouf: Lady Gaga is Sooo Lame, Muslims have a right to be Outraged.
I am of the earnest opinion that all muslims should quit using internet or anything un-mohammedic(besides he never told muslims to use stuffs produced by the so called 'heathen'), Islam is more of a 'confused fundermentalist organisation', and Islam should be defined as ' a group of normadic wanderers without a domain/ base; secularly, spiritually, globally, psychologically, divinely and mohammedically'. Any contrary opinion? :@
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
dastardlym:

though i shouldn't dignify your ignorance with a response,i'll try, ask yourself why you are a muslim, i bet it is simply because your parents were, no personal experience, no witness in your heart, just the claims of a violent man who deceived many into thinking he was handed some divine book, here's some advice remove the prejudice and bias and examine the facts and ask yourself if islam promises anything but violence, lies and deceit. Jesus on the other hand was and is loving, forgivng, his people are not given to violence, common its not rocket science!

It's actually true that religions can never be determined by science, but tell you what... I'm not muslim because my parents are. My dad is muslim, my mother is christian. Well? I studied both of the religions. The fact is Islam has a lot of Quranic miracles which made a lot of the west scientists convert to Islam. The fact that Quran is telling true things about the earth, and the whole university that people never had a knowledge about them before Quran appears.

Sooo many proofs that Islam is the correct religion. But, I'll tell you another proof is that Islam always encourage people to do the right thing. It encourages females to cover their body, to prevent sexual harrassment and rapes. While christianity have nothing about this. You can also see that we never ATTACK other religions, we never make a war unless we get attacked first. If you smile to me, I smile to you. If you attack me, I attack you. We never start a war or an attack. Unlike the Islam Terrorism which are considered the bad guys, and we are NOT by their side. Really, think about this.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wuvixx:

Who told you that Islam supports killing? You people don't know nothing about Islam. Before, you spell a word about Islam, study what is Islam. What are the encourages and alienations of it.

Islam doesn't support killings Wow this is news to me. :s For the record, I'm too busy focusing on my God's given religion 'Christianity' to have time to study your War religion!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
How the Hausa and Fulani are living in Sahara and Sahel with the Arab-Berbers! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

It is only in Nigeria that some of these criminals can be promoting their agenda! In an Arab country they would be nothing more than Slaves!!!! grin grin grin grin grin The people living in these conditions in those countries are genetically closest to the Hausa and Fulani!!

The criminals in Boko Haram have no dignity!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
OMG, These stupid ppl should stfu for once.

Everything insults Muslims. So annoying!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by DCONE1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2012
dastardlym:

why should he, so you (if you are a muslim) and your religious junkies can feast your savage blood thirsty ignorant souls on him. and they dare call it a religion of peace!!!
is this what they preach now in churches...to insult muslims and islam...?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
This dressing is not Muslim culture but, Saudi tribal culture that some of these dumb fools have adopted while displacing their own culture!! SOme people have no dignity!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
Zeus I: I am of the earnest opinion that all muslims should quit using internet or anything un-mohammedic(besides he never told muslims to use stuffs produced by the so called 'heathen'), Islam is more of a 'confused fundermentalist organisation', and Islam should be defined as ' a group of normadic wanderers without a domain/ base; secularly, spiritually, globally, psychologically, divinely and mohammedically'. Any contrary opinion? :@

Well, I'm a muslim, but meh... Everybody has his freedom of thought. You can try to distort Mohammed's or Allah's image. But, you'll never get away from your torment in the end of the war, and you'll never be able to hide from the truth. God made the entire university, you think you can hide from him INSIDE the university? lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wuvixx:

Well, I'm a muslim, but meh... Everybody has his freedom of thought. You can try to distort Mohammed's or Allah's image. But, you'll never get away from your torment in the end of the war, and you'll never be able to hide from the truth. God made the entire university, you think you can hide from him INSIDE the university? lol.

Why are white Muslims enslaving you Negroes??

You have no dignity!! ONly Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!! We will govern it like the French and British did!!

We will take it back to AFRICA!! No more Asian cultures PLEASE!!!! cool cool cool cool

[size=50pt]Ghanaian RULE NOW!!!![/size]

Stop practicing Saudi tribal culture and practice your own!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Why are white Muslims enslaving you Negroes??

You have no dignity!! ONly Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!! We will govern it like the French and British did!!

We will take it back to AFRICA!! No more Asian cultures PLEASE!!!! cool cool cool cool

What the Bleep are you talking about? The slavery between blacks and whites NEVER happened in muslim countries. It happened in the USA, when you people call black (niggers). We are all persons white or black. We are all from god's creation.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by DCONE1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Zeus I: I am of the earnest opinion that all muslims should quit using internet or anything un-mohammedic(besides he never told muslims to use stuffs produced by the so called 'heathen'), Islam is more of a 'confused fundermentalist organisation', and Islam should be defined as ' a group of normadic wanderers without a domain/ base; secularly, spiritually, globally, psychologically, divinely and mohammedically'. Any contrary opinion? :@
.is this what ur pastor or Jesus christ preached in the bible...what happen to love you neighbour as yourself.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wuvixx:

What the Bleep are you talking about? The slavery between blacks and whites NEVER happened in muslim countries. It happened in the USA, when you people call black (niggers). We are all persons white or black. We are all from god's creation.

Answer that Video Haratin! Have you watched it? White Muslims enslaving Black Muslims in the Sahara and Sahel!

A Negro can only be a slave in that part of the world!

Only Ghanaian RULE can Save Africa!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
take dat: Who doesnt know that the website this was culled from is a Christian website "www.faithfreedom.org" trying to sell their religion while debasing another.While i condemn any act of extremism its pertinent to note that Christ will not to pleased with this generation of hateful and spiteful followers.SUPPOSING CHRIST WAS ALIVE WOULD HE RESORT TO HATEFUL MEANS OF CONDEMNING PEOPLE COS THEY(muslims) ARE NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING?IS THIS THE WAY TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST BY BEING SPITEFUL?WHERE IS THE LOVE THAT IS MEANT TOSHOW TO YOUR ENEMY THAT CHRIST PREACHED?Guess most christians castigating and condemning are either hypocrite or they simply dont comprehend what Christ stood for.

Oh sharap and get lost!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
How come you Nigerian Hausa and Fulani Haratins protest what is going on in Palestine but, can't help your Haratin brothers in the Sahara and Sahel out!! They are genetically your very close brother according to tests... grin grin grin grin

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

You have no dignity!! cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by dastardlym: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
DC-ONE:

is this what they preach now in churches...to insult muslims and islam...?

i am sorry bro, thanks for calling me to order, just a bit annoyed by the evil islam is wreaking in this world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
Almost all of u here on are just bigots. Looking for just about any opportunity to slander Islam - slander it all you want, it won't change nothing. All you see is a silly apocryphal post that says 'muslims' r angry blah blah and y'all come n start professing ur hate which we know is all u feel towards Islam anyways. Which muslims said it? When did they say it? Where? Ur pea-sized brains can't tell reality from balderdash. And to all of you saying that hijab is not Islamic culture, you are very wrong - don't just come online and start spewing rubbish.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by DCONE1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

Islam doesn't support killings Wow this is news to me. :s For the record, I'm too busy focusing on my God's given religion 'Christianity' to have time to study your War religion!
i think it would be good if you shut up and practice what you just posted....practice what u preach.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Answer that Video Haratin! Have you watched it? White Muslims enslaving Black Muslims in the Sahara and Sahel!

A Negro can only be a slave in that part of the world!

Only Ghanaian RULE can Save Africa!! grin grin grin grin

Then, you should understand that some people do NOT understand their own religion as well. Same with Christianity, same thing which caused "Islam Terrorism" to appear. They are bunch of people who do NOT understand what their religion says.

Quran NEVER encouraged us to divide between blacks and whites. Indeed, Quran says that we are ALL equal. No-body is higher than anybody. Please, read Quran before you sue the whole muslims.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by sandysprax(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
annoymous: Almost all of u here on are just bigots. Looking for just about any opportunity to slander Islam - slander it all you want, it won't change nothing. All you see is a silly apocryphal post that says 'muslims' r angry blah blah and y'all come n start professing ur hate which we know is all u feel towards Islam anyways. Which muslims said it? When did they say it? Where? Ur pea-sized brains can't tell reality from balderdash. And to all of you saying that hijab is not Islamic culture, you are very wrong - don't just come online and start spewing rubbish.

Bro pardon them, but thing is, when someone is renowned as a thief and someone tells u he has just stolen again, u wont need to try to find out if its actually true before u believe. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by ZeusI: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
YuckMouf: Who are any of you to say what is offensive to Muslims?

She would not dare walk around with a Kippah on her head while having dead rodents around her neck.
...as is the case with your hypocritical women, who are the purveyors of se*x*ual styles within the confines of darkeness. I have never seen any organisation (islam is un-fit for a religion) as currupt and rotten; in terms of morality as Muslims. Imagine a muslim answering me that they(muslims) engage in illicit sex and narcotics because the quran states that no man is righteous but Allah(thus: a free ticket to waste their lives), when i asked him why they engage in coitu*s generously, pre-maritally and extra-maritally(without remorse), and why they engage themselves to drug abuse as if it were water in dis-regard to the rule 'Do not consume alcohol'?

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wuvixx:

Then, you should understand that some people do NOT understand their own religion as well. Same with Christianity, same thing which caused "Islam Terrorism" to appear. They are bunch of people who do NOT understand what their religion says.

Quran NEVER encouraged us to divide between blacks and whites. Indeed, Quran says that we are ALL equal. No-body is higher than anybody. Please, read Quran before you sue the whole muslims.

Too late Haratin! Go save your black muslim brothers in the Sahel and Sahara before they all get beheaded!!

You have no dignity!

Stop destroying your Niger-Area(Nigerian) state before you have no where to go but, these lands where they hate you so much!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only Ghanaian RULE and I mean RULE can Save Africa!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

If you don't have time to study other religions, then why the HELL are you speaking about Islam? You just said you don't know anything about Islam, then don't throw your shit over here, saying that Islam is supporting killing. Jews people are the people who like to taste blood. Grow up please.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by takedat(m): 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
slimdamatrix:

Oh sharap and get lost!
If this approach of yours is what Christ preached,then to bad.Didnt your religion teaches you to repay evil with good?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
Is there a day this site will actually not give yet another lame topic as an excuse to insult islam.

Must we know all the latest lame and violent act of muslims .
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
I was watching a video about slavery in the Sahel and Sahara and you would not believe they were using the Koran to justify it!! You better learn to read that book before you get tricked into doing something you don't understand!! This is what the BOKO DOGS are doing in Nigeria!! Practicing actions not common in this region. Suicide bombing? Seriously?? You have no dignity!!!

That has never been a part of the West African culture!

Stop dressing in Saudi tribal dress, practice your own culture, and learn to respect where you come from!

[size=50pt]only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!! The most African country in Africa!!
[/size]
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by ZeusI: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
annoymous: Almost all of u here on are just bigots. Looking for just about any opportunity to slander Islam - slander it all you want, it won't change nothing. All you see is a silly apocryphal post that says 'muslims' r angry blah blah and y'all come n start professing ur hate which we know is all u feel towards Islam anyways. Which muslims said it? When did they say it? Where? Ur pea-sized brains can't tell reality from balderdash. And to all of you saying that hijab is not Islamic culture, you are very wrong - don't just come online and start spewing rubbish.
As your name sounds, so does your organisation(Islam), annoymous + anonymous. You don't know where you are coming from, neither do you know your heading. Sorry!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
sandysprax:

Bro pardon them, but thing is, when someone is renowned as a thief and someone tells u he has just stolen again, u wont need to try to find out if its actually true before u believe. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I won't dignify dis ur BS post with a well thought out reply.
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
Zeus I: As your name sounds, so does your organisation(Islam), annoymous + anonymous. You don't know where you are coming from, neither do you know your heading. Sorry!

I don't get you.
Islam is not 'my organisation' (even retards know that).
and d rest of ur post z jus trash
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by Wuvixx: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2012
Zeus I: As your name sounds, so does your organisation(Islam), annoymous + anonymous. You don't know where you are coming from, neither do you know your heading. Sorry!

Organization? You serious? lol, are you drunk, sir?
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims by smoothcrim2090: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2012
Have any of you spending so much time defending Saudi tribal dress spent that much time defending your own?? You have no dignity!!! Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / Is Every New Thing A Bidiah In Islam? / Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.