Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 (32208 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
davies123:
How did messi score d best goals?the second one a very well taken free kick which was heading over d bar and gotten deflected by a player,Casillas could hv gotten that without deflection,as for d first goal even u saw what happen,it was a scrap.on the other hand Ronaldo goals where clean things!U saw it now!

Did I read you say deflection?
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mcleo007:

dont bother too much about this man o. he studied too much on ironies in his english class.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
usbcable:

guy,

if i may add.

tell, is this the first time barcelona will be playing RM without pique/puyol or both pique and puyol.

why now make it seem as if its sooooo special.

the only difference is that unlike before the coach had no choice but times past it was a decision not to play pique/puyol in those matches.

In the recent/past classicos, its been one or either of them and not a complete makeshift of Masche-Adriano. No one saw that coming!
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 5:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Mcleo007:

go watch the goals again.

it
was
a
defelction
for more info;kindly log on to www.youtube.com
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 6:01am On Oct 09, 2012
usbcable:

go watch the goals again.

it
was
a
defelction
for more info;kindly log on to www.youtube.com
deflection or not that was a stunner of a goal. that free kick left cassilas and co stunned. at least better than shooting the ball into the wall or into space.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2012
Nawao...una dey fall hand o,y una still dey argue with dis blind madrid fellas....deflection or no deflection,dere is no denying Messis goal waz the goal of the night.....! How many free kick has the over_hyped best free kick taker scored this season? 0,.,yes zero.....btw dis match is history...next
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mcleo007:

These guys worry o!After a match they ll run here and start blabbing bla bla bla without getting their facts. www.youtube.com is just a click away look up that messi freekick.You r so blindly following with so much sentiment without knowing what u r argueing about!
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
ddippset: albiol, abeloa and contreao featured all at the same time? pls tell me when.a classico without puyol, pique, abidal, alvez all at the same time? again pls tell me when. waiting.

When u hear them talk about some of these players sef....Like puyol an old-injury-pruned-man that played only a match since and was back in injury!u shuld thank your stars puyol didnt play el classico cos it would ve been a huge disaster for barca
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
usbcable:

guy,

if i may add.

tell, is this the first time barcelona will be playing RM without pique/puyol or both pique and puyol.

why now make it seem as if its sooooo special.

the only difference is that unlike before the coach had no choice but times past it was a decision not to play pique/puyol in those matches.

Ask him why puyol and pique did not save Barca in the el clasico league game at Camp Nou last season where Madrid won 2:1 !?
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
ddippset: if barca played a madrid team without pepe, ramos and marcelo, it would be 6 nil.

Are you minding them?
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okoro2015:

Are you minding them?

like Jonathan2015.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Yahoo1: Nawao...una dey fall hand o,y una still dey argue with dis blind madrid fellas....deflection or no deflection,dere is no denying Messis goal waz the goal of the night.....! How many free kick has the over_hyped best free kick taker scored this season? 0,.,yes zero.....btw dis match is history...next

now this makes more sense.
at least you don agree say messi's first goal na deflection.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
usbcable:

now this makes more sense.
at least you don agree say messi's first goal na deflection.

if only u madrid fans can differentiate.....! Sorry 2 disappoint you,it aint no deflection,u can argue an hate al u want,it doesnt change the fact itz stil 8 points.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2012
@uscable. You argue intentionally blinded. Why all your posts here seem as trash to me?
Barca players always play for honour...with no regular defence line, we drew. Even una president knows how good barca players are...remove them from spanish team, and spain will not win World Cup or European cup.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Yahoo1: if only u madrid fans can differentiate.....! Sorry 2 disappoint you,it aint no deflection,u can argue an hate al u want,it doesnt change the fact itz stil 8 points.

no apologies from me that that you are disappointed.

we are talking of FCB vs RMFC on 7-10-2012

you first started talking about mediocre era when laporta's granddad was still a child.
and since you can not disprove the FACT that the first goal was a deflection you resign to fate of saying 8 points.

and BTW:
I dont hate messi, regardless of what you may say or want to believe. but i will always defend RM from unbridled attacks from inobjective criticisms.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
cisse7575: @uscable. You argue intentionally blinded. Why all your posts here seem as trash to me?
Barca players always play for honour...with no regular defence line, we drew. Even una president knows how good barca players are...remove them from spanish team, and spain will not win World Cup or European cup.

hi Papiss Cisse,

if my post are thrash, yours is a junkyard.

and tell me why barca players are the highest paid if they play only for honor.

Mr. Man,

Barca is an organization that declares profit or loss at the end of every financial year. so dont go on deluding yourself that Alves wont leave if his wages are increased.
they are professionals ready to ply their trade where it favors them the most. and barcelona wont also blink twice before shipping you out if they find a better 'reason'(such as money) to sell the player.

Ask Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo de lima etc.

and concerning the spanish team, spain has as much resources to place in every corner of the field.
the reason why barca and real madrid dominate is down to their status in the laliga.

go to bundesliga--dortmund and bayern players dominate
go to england-----man utd/chelsea/man city/liverpool players dominate
come to nigeria---heartland/kano pillars/enyimba/rangers/sunshine stars players dominate
go to scotland ---same applies to celtic/hearts and rangers.

hence the most successful teams in a country league will always end up as the reservoir for the national team players, not that their are no good players in the other clubs.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
usbcable:

no apologies from me that that you are disappointed.

we are talking of FCB vs RMFC on 7-10-2012

you first started talking about mediocre era when laporta's granddad was still a child.
and since you can not disprove the FACT that the first goal was a deflection you resign to fate of saying 8 points.

and BTW:
I dont hate messi, regardless of what you may say or want to believe. but i will always defend RM from unbridled attacks from inobjective criticisms.
you don't hate Messi? Man,you are a hypocrite,really! I just realised that now! Arguements are supposed to be based on facts,but you madrid fans base it on the only way it would benefit/help your arguement! Hatred is not only when you bash and find someone annoying,its also when you cant give someone credit when its due.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
usbcable:

hi Papiss Cisse,

if my post are thrash, yours is a junkyard.

and tell me why barca players are the highest paid if they play only for honor.

Mr. Man,

Barca is an organization that declares profit or loss at the end of every financial year. so dont go on deluding yourself that Alves wont leave if his wages are increased.
they are professionals ready to ply their trade where it favors them the most. and barcelona wont also blink twice before shipping you out if they find a better 'reason'(such as money) to sell the player.

Ask Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Deco, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo de lima etc.

and concerning the spanish team, spain has as much resources to place in every corner of the field.
the reason why barca and real madrid dominate is down to their status in the laliga.

go to bundesliga--dortmund and bayern players dominate
go to england-----man utd/chelsea/man city/liverpool players dominate
come to nigeria---heartland/kano pillars/enyimba/rangers/sunshine stars players dominate
go to scotland ---same applies to celtic/hearts and rangers.

hence the most successful teams in a country league will always end up as the reservoir for the national team players, not that their are no good players in the other clubs.

Now this is how to argue and analys issues with facts and statistics,not blind sentimental arguements that is typical of Barca fans!kudo man u win this debate handsdown and they know it but they ll keep talking...
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Now lemme help you to understand that I DO NOT HATE MESSI.
I as a "premium" fan of RMFC would naturally support all that is real madrid, and you being a barca azzliker would expectedly defend the jersey of Barcelona.
no
Yahoo1: you don't hate Messi? Man,you are a hypocrite,really! I just realised that now!.

yes i dont hate messi but he plays for a clubside i dont like(a rival club at that too). and stop acting like a child/lier that you just realised that now.

Yahoo1: Arguements are supposed to be based on facts,but you madrid fans base it on the only way it would benefit/help your arguement!.

now mention some thing that is not a fact in all I said about this match or said about you and your fellow cules counterarguments.
is it the delfection that is not a fact
or is it that messi's second goal was shocked
or is it that barca is a profit making venture
or is it that players are professional business men and barca a multinational "coy" in which both parties aim to protect its interest at all costs
just mention something that is not fact in all I have said

Yahoo1: Hatred is not only when you bash and find someone annoying,its also when you cant give someone credit when its due.
this is absolute HOGWASH.
and this shows you are the hypocrite here.

how many times have barca and barcelona entities(fans, coaches, presidents and senile"life/honorary presidents"wink come out to just insult CR7 publicly or privately. tell me the number of times any body from the rank and file of barcelona has commended CRonnie for any of his achievements.
and yet you come here spewing thrash(using cisse's words) that some people dont give credit to whom honor is due.

and to help you out
define
PENALDO or CRISTINA or GAYNALDO or MOURNHINHO etc

please,tell my dear friend when any of the achievements of the above persons been acknowlegded or praised from the "country of catalunya"
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
davies123:

Now this is how to argue and analys issues with facts and statistics,not blind sentimental arguements that is typical of Barca fans!kudo man u win this debate handsdown and they know it but they ll keep talking...

their main problem is they expect everybody to bow down and worship them.
they expect that everybody should compulsorily allign to their views and beliefs.

most perpetually live in denial to the fact that everybody has their own way of life and that other farms exists outside the confines of the club Barcelona
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2012
usbcable: Now lemme help you to understand that I DO NOT HATE MESSI.
I as a "premium" fan of RMFC would naturally support all that is real madrid, and you being a barca azzliker would expectedly defend the jersey of Barcelona.
no

yes i dont hate messi but he plays for a clubside i dont like(a rival club at that too). and stop acting like a child/lier that you just realised that now.

now mention some thing that is not a fact in all I said about this match or said about you and your fellow cules counterarguments.
is it the delfection that is not a fact
or is it that messi's second goal was shocked
or is it that barca is a profit making venture
or is it that players are professional business men and barca a multinational "coy" in which both parties aim to protect its interest at all costs
just mention something that is not fact in all I have said

this is absolute HOGWASH.
and this shows you are the hypocrite here.

how many times have barca and barcelona entities(fans, coaches, presidents and senile"life/honorary presidents"wink come out to just insult CR7 publicly or privately. tell me the number of times any body from the rank and file of barcelona has commended CRonnie for any of his achievements.
and yet you come here spewing thrash(using cisse's words) that some people dont give credit to whom honor is due.

and to help you out
define
PENALDO or CRISTINA or GAYNALDO or MOURNHINHO etc

please,tell my dear friend when any of the achievements of the above persons been acknowlegded or praised from the "country of catalunya"

Now, you are being sympathetic and playing to emotions, both of which will certainly not help your course. Drop the arguments, the game has long been played and your team left off with something. So!
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2012
^^@eemcee,
am not just being sympathetic dearie, am being truthful to my beliefs as well.

and i meant every single sentence above. am not a sentimental freak like most barca fans if you may also know.

so i suspend my case until further notice.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
@uscable.

Like I said, barca players play with honor, until you begin to see yourself above other teammates, barca will not throw u out. Deco, Eto'o and Dinlho saw themselves above other barca players. All players in barca play for honor.

And them being the highest paid is a profound gratitude from the clubs to the players.
Please remove Xavi, Bousquest, iniesta, Fabregas, Pedro, Alba, Pique from spanish team and show me those who can be 100% perfect for their positions...please show me you first 11 without those names...

CR7 is a world class player, I must be honest with that, but as good as CR7 is, Leo is Better. Watch the match again and see how many white shirts surrounded Messi when he held ball and tell me about CR7 as well whom was only marked by one person at a time...

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
dear cisse,

find below as requested.

cisse7575: @uscable.

Like I said, barca players play with honor, until you begin to see yourself above other teammates, barca will not throw u out. Deco, Eto'o and Dinlho saw themselves above other barca players. All players in barca play for honor.
let me just leave you alone with this misguided belief. its better i dont start talking about incidences where certain players still within the barca squad see them selves as being very important and expect the club to do their bidding or they part with both club/coach. else another round of wahala go start.

cisse7575: And them being the highest paid is a profound gratitude from the clubs to the players.
Please remove Xavi, Bousquest, iniesta, Fabregas, Pedro, Alba, Pique from spanish team and show me those who can be 100% perfect for their positions...please show me you first 11 without those names...

xavi--------silva
busquest----alonso/javi garcia
iniesta-----mata/martinez
fabregas----cazorla/navas
pedro-------soldado/negredo/Llorente
alba--------nacho/arbeloa
pique-------albiol/domiguez

cisse7575: CR7 is a world class player, I must be honest with that, but as good as CR7 is, Leo is Better. Watch the match again and see how many white shirts surrounded Messi when he held ball and tell me about CR7 as well whom was only marked by one person at a time...

well well well,
wht a perspective.
I can as well argue that playing from the center of a field attracts more attention than you playing from the sidelines.
hence since iniesta plays mainly from the flanks does that mean he is not as good a MF as messi.

roles differ hence counter measure on those roles will oalso differ.

and for mind you the angle from which pictures are taken also matters--meaning dont be too gullible with pictures.
check the attached and tell me what you see whether real madrid players are marked one on one.

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
usbcable: dear cisse,

find below as requested.

let me just leave you alone with this misguided belief. its better i dont start talking about incidences where certain players still within the barca squad see them selves as being very important and expect the club to do their bidding or they part with both club/coach. else another round of wahala go start.

xavi--------silva

well well well,
wht a perspective.
I can as well argue that playing from the center of a field attracts more attention than you playing from the sidelines.
hence since iniesta plays mainly from the flanks does that mean he is not as good a MF as messi.

and for mind you the angle from which pictures are taken also matters--meaning dont be too gullible with pictures.
check the attached and tell me what you see whether real madrid players are marked one on one.

None of your listed alternatives players are good enough to replace any of barca players in spanish team brother. With this your yeye list, spain would have been knocked out in group stages of the two tournaments.

On CR7 and Leo, please, we are talking about the last El-classico that was played last week, not last season...I think you are so good in deviation...
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2012

find below as requested.

xavi--------silva

well well well,
wht a perspective.

Ol boy u ve nailed and silenced them with dis pictures!

My friend u should know that Barca players r overrated...the issue of el classico what u r saying is that the stronger defence of Barca with Puyol needed to tackle Cr7 last year but the weaker defense of lastweek el classico didn't need or bother to tackle him?rubbish!
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2012

find below as requested.

xavi--------silva

well well well,
wht a perspective.

This your Arsenal-typico-patterned list won't get past the quarter finals of any competition. Believe me, Spain with these players will struggle with an African team like Cape Verde or a cricket-loving country like Pakistan. Save for the duo of Silva and Alonso, the others are average and not world beaters.

1 Like

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mcleo007:

This your Arsenal-typico-patterned list won't get past the quarter finals of any competition. Believe me, Spain with these players will struggle with an African team like Cape Verde or a cricket-loving country like Pakistan. Save for the duo of Silva and Alonso, the others are average and not world beaters.

Correct!!!! cheesy
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 1:13am On Oct 12, 2012
cisse7575:

None of your listed alternatives players are good enough to replace any of barca players in spanish team brother. With this your yeye list, spain would have been knocked out in group stages of the two tournaments.

On CR7 and Leo, please, we are talking about the last El-classico that was played last week, not last season...I think you are so good in deviation...

as I will continually say, living in denial is the worst sin a man can commit against himself.
if I may further enlighten you.
the reason why any sane coach (like Del Bosque) will find it more "convenient" to use barcelona players in leu of the others simply boils downm to the same reason of why they were selected in the first place - THEY BELONG TO THESAME CHAMPION CLUB.
and good players from thesame club blend faster compared to good players from different clubsides.

problem is your myopic view sees all the other players as "yeye".
so no way am convincing you on that.

and bikonu, wetin you mean by that your last comment. which one be deviation for this matter.
you must have refused to learn that your role on the pitch will always define the counter measure to be employed.
and to add to the picture list see the new one below.I know its not 7-10-2012 but its just shows that because such pictures are not being thrown around on the worl wide web doesnt mean he is left to the bidding of alvez to single handedly mark him.
also dont always believe evrytin you read on the internet, try to look beyond the lines my dear friend.

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 1:43am On Oct 12, 2012
Mcleo007:

Mr Oga,

the names listed above are all members of the national team squad oooo.
na del bosque select them.
and BTW dont tell me Fabregas is world class while cazorla is not
or pedro has better goal instinct than a soldado or negredo or llorente
or nacho is not as good as alba. mind you it was capdevilla that held forte that role not alba when they won the world cup.
or wetin pique fit do wey albiol cant fit do better. prob the guy has is pepe and ramos. and those two ar e far far far better than Mr shakira.
or mata that won the ucl and FA cup is now a 'yeye' player

na wah for barca sentiments sef.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2012
Mr usb its not a matter of listing players here and there like you are solving arithmetic.this spanish generation is the greatest.whether you like it or not thanks to barcelona fc. You ve mentioned so many names, mata, alonso, soldado and co. I tell u my brother no be name de play ball. Spain used to have superstars like raul morientes enrigue heirro helguera redondo joaquin marcus senna ivan campo and co. What did they win?don't go listing players here and there,what u need to do really if you would is to bow to puyol pique busquets xavi iniesta villa pedro and name subs for ramos and alonso.and as for madrid barca don't get us confused with your photos like some paparazzi, the world knows how barca madrid fixtures always pan out.80 percent you have barca pressing and madrid counter attacking. This is the reason you photos all show ronaldo crowded by barca boys cus they leave him all alone upfront.if I may ask where I the rest madrid players?in their yard 6 box with casillas I suppose.I challenge mr paparazzi here to show us messi clips. U will see some other barca players in the background.my bro leave that thing,if ronaldo got marked half as messi he would not score as much after all when he isn't scoring he isn't playing.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
9 and a half times out of 10, when ronaldo is
So suRrounded as your pictures depict he loses the ball, trips over and rolls 20 times staring at the referee but as you know very well messi when he is so surrounded, he dribbles his way through as he does weekend after weekend in la liga.so pls give us the continuation of these photos and we all see him rolling all over the turf.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th Sept 2012 / Wolves Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 15th December 2020 / Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.