Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 (32210 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
usbcable:

Mr Oga,

the names listed above are all members of the national team squad oooo.
na del bosque select them.
and BTW dont tell me Fabregas is world class while cazorla is not
or pedro has better goal instinct than a soldado or negredo or llorente
or nacho is not as good as alba. mind you it was capdevilla that held forte that role not alba when they won the world cup.
or wetin pique fit do wey albiol cant fit do better. prob the guy has is pepe and ramos. and those two ar e far far far better than Mr shakira.
or mata that won the ucl and FA cup is now a 'yeye' player

na wah for barca sentiments sef.

Mr Usb, the fact VdB started Fabre-pass to play the false-9 "typo-Barca" role/style in the game against Italy tells alot. Negredo, in the semis against Portugal was shyt! And i doubt Llorente would have performed any better. Did you watch the latter in the UEFA cup finals? He was a joke! As for Capdevilla, we shouldn't even go there. He was played at the world cup simply because there were no alternatives to him. The vast majority of goals conceded by Spain came off his flank. H e pushes up and fails to track back when under pressure. you call that a full back? Nacho is good, but certainly not a world-beater. He can likened to Elderson Echiejile, and that will tell you why Nigeria failed to qualify for the last AFCON. And comparing Albiol to Pique is the height of fan-sentiment. Albiol is a full back, and thats where he can play best. As for Mata, you already know my answer to that! He's average.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mcleo007:

Mr Usb, the fact VdB started Fabre-pass to play the false-9 "typo-Barca" role/style in the game against Italy tells alot. Negredo, in the semis against Portugal was shyt! And i doubt Llorente would have performed any better. Did you watch the latter in the UEFA cup finals? He was a joke! As for Capdevilla, we shouldn't even go there. He was played at the world cup simply because there were no alternatives to him. The vast majority of goals conceded by Spain came off his flank. H e pushes up and fails to track back when under pressure. you call that a full back? Nacho is good, but certainly not a world-beater. He can likened to Elderson Echiejile, and that will tell you why Nigeria failed to qualify for the last AFCON. And comparing Albiol to Pique is the height of fan-sentiment. Albiol is a full back, and thats where he can play best. As for Mata, you already know my answer to that! He's average.

Correct!!!

ddippset: 9 and a half times out of 10, when ronaldo is
So suRrounded as your pictures depict he loses the ball, trips over and rolls 20 times staring at the referee but as you know very well messi when he is so surrounded, he dribbles his way through as he does weekend after weekend in la liga.so pls give us the continuation of these photos and we all see him rolling all over the turf.

Correct!!!

ddippset: Mr usb its not a matter of listing players here and there like you are solving arithmetic.this spanish generation is the greatest.whether you like it or not thanks to barcelona fc. You ve mentioned so many names, mata, alonso, soldado and co. I tell u my brother no be name de play ball. Spain used to have superstars like raul morientes enrigue heirro helguera redondo joaquin marcus senna ivan campo and co. What did they win?don't go listing players here and there,what u need to do really if you would is to bow to puyol pique busquets xavi iniesta villa pedro and name subs for ramos and alonso.and as for madrid barca don't get us confused with your photos like some paparazzi, the world knows how barca madrid fixtures always pan out.80 percent you have barca pressing and madrid counter attacking. This is the reason you photos all show ronaldo crowded by barca boys cus they leave him all alone upfront.if I may ask where I the rest madrid players?in their yard 6 box with casillas I suppose.I challenge mr paparazzi here to show us messi clips. U will see some other barca players in the background.my bro leave that thing,if ronaldo got marked half as messi he would not score as much after all when he isn't scoring he isn't playing.

Correct!!!

usbcable:

Mr Oga,

the names listed above are all members of the national team squad oooo.
na del bosque select them.
and BTW dont tell me Fabregas is world class while cazorla is not
or pedro has better goal instinct than a soldado or negredo or llorente
or nacho is not as good as alba. mind you it was capdevilla that held forte that role not alba when they won the world cup.
or wetin pique fit do wey albiol cant fit do better. prob the guy has is pepe and ramos. and those two ar e far far far better than Mr shakira.
or mata that won the ucl and FA cup is now a 'yeye' player

na wah for barca sentiments sef.
I have said it before, you are sentimentally blinded...just because mata wins those cups doesn't make him a better player than any barca player, mata is an average player...who can boldly tell me that chelsea winning UCL is not a fluke And if you said yes, I will now understand that you only not hate barca but also anyone who has anything to do with the club.

Even, "mouth-ino" your coach knows the truth. He said both LM10 and CR7 are from different planets...don't tell me u don't know what he meant...

from the past few seasons till this moment, barca is the best team in the world. Unlike barca fans, all your posts here and other madrid fans are friendly unlikely and immature counter strike, we do not need your praise since that is obvious fact...
We are "more than a club"
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mcleo007:

I'm not saying one shuldnt love or be passionate about his club but when d sentiment becomes sickness then there is a problem...so u r saying only Catalans can play football in spain?Tell me u r joking!
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
I will say no more.

if because someone does not play for barcelona makes him average them what else is there to convince you about.

at least for once some one is reasoning better that momentary snapshots dont always say the full story of an occassion.

Ask yourselves, will silva or cazorla or mata be moticed this much if they had stayed behind in valencia or malaga.

answer is no, but since they moved to a high aspiration inclined and motivated club they would always be recognised.

and as i will say for the umptenth time, dont be gullible about all you read. not to sound insultive, barca fans tend to exercise their brain less when it comes to ther clubsides and their players.

and what does barcelpona have that is not existent in any other club for crying out loud.

some clubs ahev been there since the 60's 70's 80's 90's and barca just started domination in the mid /late 2000's and we no longer can hear a word of reason from them again.

ti eni ba ri ohun he ba nkigbe ti o je ka reti fi gbo ran, kini ki eni to soun na da nu ma wa she.

as eva once said: "anything you want, I don did it"
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Bvesan(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Usbcable,it is obvious u knw nothing about barça history.Barça's domination started in d late 80's and won d club's first champions league in 1992 wiv player like Guardiola,Koeman etc. with Cyruff as coach.Barça were finalists in ucl in d 90's,beaten by Capello's Milan.Barcelona also had great players like Stoichov,Ronaldo De lima,Romario and Rivaldo during d 90's.
Do ur homework next time before saying things u aren't sure of.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
I know its hard pill to swallow but much much mych of spains success is about barcelona. Del bosque saw it and exploited it, the barca system, the team, the continuity. Like I said before spain had raul,morientes, guti,enrique, salgado,jaoquin, senna, heirro,helguera,redondo,canizares and tagged the greatest under achievers. Barcelona equals spain plus messi minus alonso. But madrid equals spain plus ronaldo minus xavi minus iniesta minus pique minus puyol minus villa minus... Damn the list is getting too long for this text
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
All the guys in this picture are 6-footers, yet the ball passed over them and found the back of the net. And someone mentioned a deflection somewhere. cheesy

Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mcleo007: All the guys in this picture are 6-footers, yet the ball passed over them and found the back of the net. And someone mentioned a deflection somewhere. cheesy
lol. Well he might be right. If you saw the flight of that ball the curve on it was like going out but it swerved and went in the back of the net.so it could have taken a deflection of the wind. You never know with these things.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
ddippset: lol. Well he might be right. If you saw the flight of that ball the curve on it was like going out but it swerved and went in the back of the net.so it could have taken a deflection of the wind. You never know with these things.
deflection off the wind I mean.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
The Madridistas will blame anything and everything for their woes. cheesy
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by ddippset(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
And so just another stellar as barcelona beat belarus a few moments ago in the world cup 2014 qualifiers. A sublime hattrick from pedro and a single from alba.up barca up spain. Couldn't have come at a better time if you know what I mean. (My tongue in my cheek)
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
ddippset: And so just another stellar as barcelona beat belarus a few moments ago in the world cup 2014 qualifiers. A sublime hattrick from pedro and a single from alba.up barca up spain. Couldn't have come at a better time if you know what I mean. (My tongue in my cheek)

And someone from the Madrid thread was pulling Pedro side by side with Mata. Smh! What is the diff btw the cat and tiger I ask?
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2012
Mcleo007: All the guys in this picture are 6-footers, yet the ball passed over them and found the back of the net. And someone mentioned a deflection somewhere. cheesy

You r still dwelling on dis deflection something!What's d problem with u?can't u use youtube and see what happened for yourself,is it not the same internet u used in browsing nairaland that can be used to check youtube?
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2012
Mcleo007: The Madridistas will blame anything and everything for their woes. cheesy

What woes?you narrowly escaped a 3:1 defeat and drew at camp nou and u still have mouth to talk!come to santiago Barnebeau and receive ur normal dose of bashing then we will know who has woes!
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2012
Bvesan: Usbcable,it is obvious u knw nothing about barça history.Barça's domination started in d late 80's and won d club's first champions league in 1992 wiv player like Guardiola,Koeman etc. with Cyruff as coach.Barça were finalists in ucl in d 90's,beaten by Capello's Milan.Barcelona also had great players like Stoichov,Ronaldo De lima,Romario and Rivaldo during d 90's.
Do ur homework next time before saying things u aren't sure of.
hello historian,

i have said i wont talk again but, it is good to always enlighten some folks.

barca won its first ucl trophy known back then as european cup in 1992.
so where did the 80's domination come from.

go and learn thesame history of barcelona before spewing things you know absolutely nothing about.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2012
ddippset: I know its hard pill to swallow but much much mych of spains success is about barcelona. Del bosque saw it and exploited it, the barca system, the team, the continuity. Like I said before spain had raul,morientes, guti,enrique, salgado,jaoquin, senna, heirro,helguera,redondo,canizares and tagged the greatest under achievers. Barcelona equals spain plus messi minus alonso. But madrid equals spain plus ronaldo minus xavi minus iniesta minus pique minus puyol minus villa minus... Damn the list is getting too long for this text

yeah spain had always had the tag of perennial under achievers.
its nice that they eventually are now champions
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2012
ddippset: I know its hard pill to swallow but much much mych of spains success is about barcelona. Del bosque saw it and exploited it, the barca system, the team, the continuity. Like I said before spain had raul,morientes, guti,enrique, salgado,jaoquin, senna, heirro,helguera,redondo,canizares and tagged the greatest under achievers. Barcelona equals spain plus messi minus alonso. But madrid equals spain plus ronaldo minus xavi minus iniesta minus pique minus puyol minus villa minus... Damn the list is getting too long for this text

yeah spain had always had the tag of perennial under achievers.
its nice that they eventually are now champions

but which one be "But madrid equals spain plus ronaldo minus xavi minus iniesta minus pique minus puyol minus villa minus"
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2012

you well at all? angry

i said first goal you dey mention freekick
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Bvesan(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
Barca won d cup winners cup in 1988 and i bet u are not aware of d fact dat Maradona played for barça in d 80's.I tot u said barça's domination in 2000 now ure contradictin urself.
usbcable:
hello historian,

go and learn thesame history of barcelona before spewing things you know absolutely nothing about.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
usbcable:
hello historian,

Wait oh bro, please explain oh.....Does the year a club wins its 1st 'european' trophy signifies the beginning of its dominance? Has Barcelona not won any trophy prior to the 1992 European Cup? BTW, if what great clubs did in the 8O's is now in history books, then don't you think what Barca's doing now'll also be remembered in the next 2Oyears?
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
usbcable:

you well at all? angry

i said first goal you dey mention freekick

Typical of a Madridista- get slugged down on points and then resort to personal assaults as a way out. Case of if you have nuffin more to prove your point, hit em up. But I get something now from this; either you didn't watch the game or you are just delusional. Where was the deflection in the first goal or was there another classico after the one in mention!
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
I pity Usbcable!
He's almost always the only Real Madrid fan standing at any given time facing multitude of barca fans. He gets a lot of bashing . They drive him into confusion. At one time he says this ,at another time he contradicts same. I have carefully followed the proceedings and can't but laugh.

Davies ? Who reckons with him. He 's a disgruntled, disenchanted , disoriented Barca hater and glory hunter. He's one big joke! He revels a lot on the attention he gets here and that's why he keeps coming back. I wish no one replys him again.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by davies123: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
Johnpaul88: I pity Usbcable!
He's almost always the only Real Madrid fan standing at any given time facing multitude of barca fans. He gets a lot of bashing . They drive him into confusion. At one time he says this ,at another time he contradicts same. I have carefully followed the proceedings and can't but laugh.

Davies ? Who reckons with him. He 's a disgruntled, disenchanted , disoriented Barca hater and glory hunter. He's one big joke! He revels a lot on the attention he gets here and that's why he keeps coming back. I wish no one replys him again.

And yet I ve never abused you,anyways u r living up to the expectation of a barca fan,no intellience to analyse football except to throw insults,I give u facts and u argue aimlessly and when u can't make any sensible point u get frustrated and start throwing abuses,like I ve said before I was properly brought up,that's d difference btw us
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
davies123:

And yet I ve never abused you,anyways u r living up to the expectation of a barca fan,no intellience to analyse football except to throw insults,I give u facts and u argue aimlessly and when u can't make any sensible point u get frustrated and start throwing abuses,like I ve said before I was properly brought up,that's d difference btw us
Those who are properly brought up ,knows where to be at all time expect may be you. We 've since declared you persona non grata in all barca related thread such as this one. Yet you do not accept this fact and move on. Your life seems incomplete without perhaps criticising barca. Go get a new life for yourself. Your dad 'll be proud of you.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by cisse7575(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
davies123:

Never trouble troubles till trouble troubles you.

@uscable. In a country of blind, one eyed man is a king.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:07am On Oct 14, 2012
Bvesan: Barca won d cup winners cup in 1988 and i bet u are not aware of d fact dat Maradona played for barça in d 80's.I tot u said barça's domination in 2000 now ure contradictin urself.
so the cup winners cup signals european domination.

then we can say benfica started there own domination of europe in the forties.

after winning the cup winners cup how many times since then did barca win european laurels consistently. it was in the 2000's.

if you dont know what domination means then just S T F U.

somepeopleandtheirthinkingsha
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2012
samuelee1:

Wait oh bro, please explain oh.....Does the year a club wins its 1st 'european' trophy signifies the beginning of its dominance? Has Barcelona not won any trophy prior to the 1992 European Cup? BTW, if what great clubs did in the 8O's is now in history books, then don't you think what Barca's doing now'll also be remembered in the next 2Oyears?
MY STAND
winning a trophy the first time around is not domination.

but consistently doing it for years or coming close to it consistently signals strenght.

barca won its first european cup winners cup in 1979. But can you compare a period of winning something in 1979 1982 next is 1989(= 7 years) next is 1997(+ 8 years) with doing it for 2006 2009(+3 years) 2011(+2 years).

and moreover europa cup is not of same class as ucl.

please folks stop acting dvmb.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2012
Mcleo007:

Typical of a Madridista- get slugged down on points and then resort to personal assaults as a way out. Case of if you have nuffin more to prove your point, hit em up. But I get something now from this; either you didn't watch the game or you are just delusional. Where was the deflection in the first goal or was there another classico after the one in mention!

guy,

who is always being addressed as burntcable and by which class of people?

have I gotten angry over it before.
I take it as "friendly" yabbis.
oya no vex then.

back to the issue.

the first goal was a deflection.
go to www.youtube.com

watch the first goal by messi and not the freekick.
if you comeback here and still post a ludacris picture of a freekick then you have a P.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2012
Mcleo007:

And someone from the Madrid thread was pulling Pedro side by side with Mata. Smh! What is the diff btw the cat and tiger I ask?

FYI

pedro is a striker
mata is a midfielder
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2012
Johnpaul88: I pity Usbcable!

unfortunately they call something CROWD-MENTALITY.
and that is what is bedeviling nearly all cules as of today. at least on nairaland.

i asked earlier what is it I said that is not fact. no answer came from that line.

now i ask you since you have followed procedings closely and has been thoroughly entertained, what contradictory comments have I made?
please dear pope JP provide answers. at least you said you have "read" previous posts unlike some that juct jumped into a discussion without reading through.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by usbcable(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2012
cisse7575:

Never trouble troubles till trouble troubles you.

@uscable. In a country of blind, one eyed man is a king.

cisse,

you the one thing I really like in you.....YOURNAME.
but your line of speech has me thinking otherwise.

make we leave am like that. enjoy.
Re: El-clasico: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 7th October 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2012
usbcable:

FYI

pedro is a striker
mata is a midfielder

Rotflmao @ Mata is a midfielder. Dude is a winger who can also play as an AMF being 2 strikers. His favoured position is on the flank. Check him out from his time in Valencia CF and in the national team and u'd be clear on this. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th Sept 2012 / Wolves Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 15th December 2020 / Guardiola Snubs Ronaldo's Handshake At Ballon d'Or Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.