Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others (776 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by beylinko(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
I am not here to chastise,abuse or blame anybody. Read this with an open mind n take necesary corrections n advise.
With d insistent abuse and insults flyin around u and ur posts,I hv no option bt 2 tell u this. Many of ur post smells of hatred, anger, guilt and boredom. It is nolonger news dat we know wat u are made of or who u are. From d little i've read from ur posts i ws able 2 deduce these;
1) u are single
2) u have a job, a car
3) 28yrs
4) christian
5) dö'nt watch movies rather prefer reading
6) grad wit 2. 1 in uni
7) an igbo boy
cool have a blog. Permit me 2 stop here because d list is endles.
I will lyk 2 inform u we are tired so stop bringin ur affairs 2 d world. Becos u dnt lyk smtin sud mean odas sud nt lyk it 2. U can't change people only God can. D crap abt internet datin, being single buhaha is uncall for.
Have a new outlook about lyf and things wil go beta 4 u. Each and every1 have a purpose 4 living,hv u truly discoverd urs? A man's lyf does not consist in d abundance of wat he has.(lk 12:15) so tank God 4 his blessins upon ur lyf and impact positively on people and d society.
About u being single. Can u tell me wit all sincerity there ws no tym in ur lyf dat u retired 2 ur bed n never wished there was somebody to tel ur dreams to, wat u went tru 2day, how tired and lonely u are? Get more female friends wit d intention of knowing them 4 who they are(friendship) nt d intention of marriage. A tree can nvr grow alone in d bush.
So Pls grow up! Age is much more than a number, it is a tin of d heart. I can tel u u wil definately hv a problem wit ur marriage if u continue dis way. Have a new outluk abt d female folks. Who told u they all want se..x. The way ur dnt want it is hw dey don't 2. Dey r tired of guys eating them and runing. They also want a soulmate who they can tel there problems 2. If u dnt scratch beyond d shel of an egg hw wil u no d beauty of d yolk and d albumen.
Abt u apologisin 4 ur wrongs, nobody wants it. Keep it to urself. Take responsibilities 4 ur actions and develop some balls. U owe no 1 an apology 4 anyting because u sound like a baby doin dat. Weigh ur actions b4 u take them pls.
Dailynews had a crush on pearl so wat is d big deal. Wat happenend has happend so wat is d big deal. Many of u dat point accusin fingers at him are no better saints. So dnt keepon bringin dis issue at every availble instances. We all sud learn wen tins of d past sud remain past. Dailynews u sud also Quit acting lyk a guilty hen. Let it go.
Lastly, its not everytym sm1 talk dat u lolz. It makes u stupid. I pray u find love even dou it is around u. Thank u all

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
Holy crap! I just wasted 5 minutes reading this. Oh lord...! How time flies ;(

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by beylinko(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
Una be fool: Holy crap! I just wasted 5 minutes reading this. Oh lord...! How time flies ;(
just pass if it mean nothin 2 u. Btw change ur name.
Re: An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by Pritheeann(f): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
luv diz...
Re: An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by 190: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Thank God 190 wasnt involved this time embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
Kkkkkkkkk beylinko. I have heard you beylinko but change wat! No! No!! No!!! Daz almost my real name. Just remove the "ol" at the back of the "fool",you gat my real native name unabefo smiley and "una" in my native language means "devil" .So, the the meaning of my username is "devil be fool" i.e. Devil is a fool. Gush.! Am tired explaining this over and over again.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by beylinko(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
Una be fool: Kkkkkkkkk beylinko. I have heard you beylinko but change wat! No! No!! No!!! Daz almost my real name. Just remove the "ol" at the back of the "fool",you gat my real native name unabefo smiley and "una" in my native language means "devil" .So, the the meaning of my username is "devil be fool" i.e. Devil is a fool. Gush.! Am tired explaining this over and over again.
crazy dude
Re: An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Poster, u try o! But! Dat guy no fit change. He is CURSED!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
beylinko:
crazy dude
So, you really think it's crazy? There is power behind the name in my native language. I was brought up in Christianity and heaven knows I would never call a fly "a fool" let alone 1 million people. The power behind the name is simply it meaning "devil is a fool" got from my real name and nothing more.. I know pidgin English and I know how disgusting it is from the pidgin English sense. But never mind, heaven and it angels knows the secrete meaning unknown to mankind smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
Una be fool: Kkkkkkkkk beylinko. I have heard you beylinko but change wat! No! No!! No!!! Daz almost my real name. Just remove the "ol" at the back of the "fool",you gat my real native name unabefo smiley and "una" in my native language means "devil" .So, the the meaning of my username is "devil be fool" i.e. Devil is a fool. Gush.! Am tired explaining this over and over again.

tell that to someone who doesn't know your language which is everybody
Re: An Open Letter To Dailynews And Others by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
The first step in letting everything go, is to lock this thread. I know you understand that flogging a dead lion won't inflict pain on it. . .

Enough is Enough

(1)

Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? / Please Read This And Tell Me What Will You If You Were The One. / Friends Or No Friends????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.