Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? (760 Views)

How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married / I Did Something I'm Not Suppose To Do / How Do You Stop Loving Someone You're Really Not Suppose To Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Temi231(f): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hello nairalanders,
My girlfriend and I were having a discussion today in s way wedding ceremony that we went too and a issue was raised.
Who suppose to relocate between the new wedded husband and wife? E.g Assuming the babe is working in Ife and the husband is based on Lagos, Is he the husband that suppose to relocate after wedding or the wife, because this girlfriend of mine was saying is the husband that suppose to move

Abeg good people who do you think suppose to relocate? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Temi231(f): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
Una just dey view.... Biko make Una comment now
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by greedie1(f): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
depends on who ve a stable job and who doesnt, who can get transferred easily and who cant, who is deep rooted in a place and who isnt...
der is no set rule dat it should be the woman, if the man can then he should although most often dan not, its the lady dat relocates

1 Like

Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by omotola1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
gree-die:
depends on who ve a stable job and who doesnt, who can get transferred easily and who cant, who is deep rooted in a place and who isnt...
der is no set rule dat it should be the woman, if the man can then he should although most often dan not, its the lady dat relocates
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Temi231(f): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hun!!
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by omega25red(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
There is no relocation rule. The relocation should be based on who is earning higher. If your girl is based in Ife and she has a career and you in Lagos and you are jobless nucca you better pack your bags.
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Mynd44: 6:18am On Dec 02, 2012
gree-die:
QED
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Temi231(f): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2012
Moderator, kindly move this post to front page.. I need more suggestion A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ advice on this issue A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ am sure it will help a lot ☀̤̣̈̇f people..
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Mynd44: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2012
Temi 23: Moderator, kindly move this post to front page.. I need more suggestion A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ advice on this issue A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ am sure it will help a lot ☀̤̣̈̇f people..
Yeah right front page
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah right front page

grin grin grin grin

Yeah right front page!
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Mynd44: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2012
Vikin:

grin grin grin grin

Yeah right front page!
I laugh in spanish
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Beync(f): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2012
gree-die:

omega25red: There is no relocation rule. The relocation should be based on who is earning higher. If your girl is based in Ife and she has a career and you in Lagos and you are jobless nucca you better pack your bags.
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2012
omega25red: There is no relocation rule. The relocation should be based on who is earning higher. If your girl is based in Ife and she has a career and you in Lagos and you are jobless nucca you better pack your bags.
Seconded!
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2012
Yeah, front page asap
Vikin:

grin grin grin grin

Yeah right front page!
grin
Vikin:

grin grin grin grin

Yeah right front page!
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Mynd44: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
E never go front page?
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by dmcdad: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
There is definitely no rule that stated it categorically that either of the spouse is to relocate.. There should be a mutual agreement from both parties, and in having such agreement, there is need for both parties to weigh their possibilities as individual, and as a pair.. After weighing the balance (that is, taking into considerations landed properties, jobs etc), whoever that is on the lower side, should be expected to relocate in favour of the other.. The reason why it seems the lady does the relocating in often cases is the fact that, in most cases, men have more resourceful power.
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by KINGwax(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
There is no rule guiding that. This shld be on a mutual agreement which in itself is based on senses.
My fiance is a french teacher by profession but sells different kinds of wears. Now, most of her customers are where she lives: lokoja and abuja. Now, i haven't told her ds, but if we eventually marry, i'll have to relocate cos my work is anywhere. And for now, i'm not into government work
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by dmcdad: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
KINGwax: There is no rule guiding that. This shld be on a mutual agreement which in itself is based on senses.
My fiance is a french teacher by profession but sells different kinds of wears. Now, most of her customers are where she lokaja and abuja. Now, i haven't told her ds, but if we eventually marry, i'll have to relocate cos my work is anywhere. And for now, i'm not into government work

That's my point.. Understanding the situation on ground and acting accordingly.
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by omotola1(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2012
Op if u pray & fast, ur thread will reach front page... Lolz
If ur major aim is to make front page, u don miss am be dat.
A lot of threads don‘t make FP and dey are flogged properly right here!
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Mynd44: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2012
omotola1: Op if u pray & fast, ur thread will reach front page... Lolz
If ur major aim is to make front page, u don miss am be dat.
A lot of threads don‘t make FP and dey are flogged properly right here!
It stands a bigger chance of being flooged here than front page
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Temi231(f): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2012
@all, POC there is nothing there in front page..i just want more people to comment.
To answer to some comment am a lady A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ i just want to get more details cos myself A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ my girlfriend are really arquing about this. A lot ☀̤̣̈̇f post are not in front page A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ they make real sense..
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2012
Temi 23: @all, POC there is nothing there in front page..i just want more people to comment.
To answer to some comment am a lady A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ i just want to get more details cos myself A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ my girlfriend are really arquing about this. A lot ☀̤̣̈̇f post are not in front page A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ they make real sense..
You already have the answer you need but you want it to be in front page for more comments? Are you looking for answers or comments?

You are a lady, and your girlfriend is one too...ok, instead of the place where you have the MAN, change it to you!

Or, gimme few minutes, I go demand your thread to be in front page.

BRB
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by Temi231(f): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2012
Vikin:
You already have the answer you need but you want it to be in front page for more comments? Are you looking for answers or comments?

You are a lady, and your girlfriend is one too...ok, instead of the place where you have the MAN, change it to you!

Or, gimme few minutes, I go demand your thread to be in front page.

BRB

undecided
Re: Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? by omotola1(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
It stands a bigger chance of being flooged here than front page
Sure...
If this thread makes FP, it won‘t go past 2 pages.
@op, u already ve the answers u need!

(1) (Reply)

LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP - Don't Start When You Can't Finance It! / Sexless Relationship / Is It Right For Men To Use verbal abuse On Their Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.