Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* (5048 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Pictures Of Nairaland Owner Oluwaseun Osewa Having Fun With His Boo / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Riskyman(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2012
Okey, why is someone not putting up my pic and open a thread so that we can discuss if I'm married or not And then another person wil ask that the Mod put it on front page....

The guy no badt shaa.. Na man abi woman open dis thread self?
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by JojoArmani(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Selling puff puff abi?
Guy u get mouth o o o o
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Goldieluks: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2012
He is not a eye candy, and he doesn't have a look of a typical Nigerian man.
My opinion.
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Riskyman(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2012
Goldieluks: He is not a eye candy, and he doesn't have a look of a typical Nigerian man.
My opinion.

What are you trying to say
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Caracta(f): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44:
Selling puff puff abi?
No be me talk am o
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by shadrach77: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2012
Why does the word 'sycophant' come to my mind ? grin grin angry
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by 190: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2012
Risky_man:

grin grin grin
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2012
They will both be busy deleting spam/scam and banning members and forget about the wedding for the day cheesy
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
Jojo Armani: Guy u get mouth o o o o
I get am die
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by nenergy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
shadrach77: Why does the word 'sycophant' come to my mind ? grin grin angry
sycophant (Noun):A person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage. House please help me as This guy what personal advantage Mr. Seun can possibye guv me? Make me a mod?lol Guy, pack well joor!!!!
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by nenergy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
Una be fool: They will both be busy deleting spam/scam and banning members and forget about the wedding for the day cheesy
Hehehehehehe..
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Goldieluks: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Risky_man:

I beg your pardon?
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Obinoscopy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
Una be fool: They will both be busy deleting spam/scam and banning members and forget about the wedding for the day cheesy

Very funny grin
But not true angry
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Riskyman(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

I beg your pardon?

What are you begging my pardon for? Okey, who is a typical Nigeria Guy?
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by tjskii(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2012
Risky_man:

Dat seun is ugly na,must she spell it out, cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Ranoscky(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Caracta:
No be me talk am o
U dey fear?... Make i help u talk am: "Seun, u de sell puff puff!"
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Riskyman(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
tjskii:

Dat seun is ugly na,must she spell it out, cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Babe, i no follow ooo
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
Risky_man:

Babe, i no follow ooo
I follow oooooooo
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
I still dont understand the aim of this thread
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
pwettytemmy: do u live in d forest, u seem to enjoy climbing trees. #justkidding# I dey feel una for romance section.
Lmaoooooo...dnt mind him, he is alwys falling frm dffrt trees!
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by SlyIg(f): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Garri Smiling face VS Seun smiling face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Go Girl! Go Girl!! Go Girl!!! / Do U Luv Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? / Simple Ways To Make Your Man Go Crazy On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.