Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* (5042 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Pictures Of Nairaland Owner Oluwaseun Osewa Having Fun With His Boo / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by nenergy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
I personally don’t know Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa, but from his facebook profile I could gather that he studied at Obafemi Awolowo University, currently resides in Sango Otta, likes “The sound of music” and most importantly single (ladies why una dey dull na?lol). Anyways, a picture I saw on the internet yesterday, made me imagine how it would look if Oluwaseun Osewa married a lady who also owns a forum. So Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa, please don’t marry a Forum Administrator o!!!
P.S The guy handsome o * smirks*

3 Likes

Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Wislet(f): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
mmmmh.
It will make sense naa. Lol.
Seriously..nope. And i dnt fink he'll try dat.
You wan make lappy full house, even de pikins go dey on top lappy. plus no resting?
Plus,Who go cook de food? Lmao.
Funny scenario that would be.
Btw, leave my swthrt alone ooo undecided angry grin
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by 190: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
very fugly boy grin grin grin
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Wislet(f): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
190: very fugly boy grin grin grin
jealousy grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Can someone take this to the front page please

1 Like

Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by nenergy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wislet: mmmmh.
It will make sense naa. Lol.
Seriously..nope. And i dnt fink he'll try dat.
You wan make lappy full house, even de pikins go dey on top lappy. plus no resting?
Plus,Who go cook de food? Lmao.
Funny scenario that would be.
Btw, leave my swthrt alone ooo undecided angry grin
hahahaha. I can imagine.lol
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by mynameisjade: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2012
190: very fugly boy grin grin grin
undecided grin undecided
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
I wonder why he loves this picture so much! Buh the make up artist try sha. See the carving of the eye lash,lip gloss...... Na wa! Fine boy no eczema!
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
Thought seun was married already?
undecided
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
who says seun never get person for mind?
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Mynd44: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
AmBeautiful: Thought seun was married already?
undecided
Married to you right?
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by kittykat1(f): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Can someone take this to the front page please
must everythin be on front page
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Kolade9(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
See as hin resemble doll

1 Like

Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by pearlhapi(f): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Kolade9: See as hin resemble doll
lmao
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
kitty kat: must everythin be on front page
sarcasm
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by nikkyshyne(f): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
I just checked his profile pictures on facebook. Everyone is wondering why he isn't married yet. Fine boi with sexy lips grin
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Kolade9(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
lmao
See as the eyebrows and cheeks stand na
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Beync(f): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
i like the light make up
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Married to you right?
undecided
I saw a thread on mukina now

But seun's wedding will be a nice avenue to organize a lovely physical forum for nairalanders.

Just saying undecided
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
nikkyshyne: I just checked his profile pictures on facebook. Everyone is wondering why he isn't married yet. Fine boi with sexy lips grin

But seriously na by force make person marry self?
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by ITbomb(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
Stats: 955124 members, 1002317 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 October 2012 at 04:51 PM
seems we are running out of topic on nairaland.com for this sh¡t to be a topic and some dickhead wants it on the front page
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
na wa o, I see somebody has been stalking Seun.
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Namzy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mtscheew I fine pass this dude na *winks*
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by nenergy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
AmBeautiful:
undecided

But seun's wedding will be a nice avenue to organize a lovely physical forum for nairalanders.

Just saying undecided
Would be nice. And if it ever happens i am asking in advance; "can i have this dance?" *wink* smiley
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by nenergy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella: na wa o, I see somebody has been stalking Seun.
Stalk ke? Its sheer curiosity o. I'm too busy shaping my future to "stalk". smiley
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
AmBeautiful:
undecided

Just saying undecided
Knowing Seun well, he would not even invite his mods
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by cindyrella(f): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
AmBeautiful: Thought seun was married already?
undecided
Well he is not.
Are you Interested? grin
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
looks like a caricature.

Handsome though..
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by nenergy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
ITbomb:
seems we are running out of topic on nairaland.com for this sh¡t to be a topic and some dickhead wants it on the front page
sh¡t? Hmmm,so you saw sh¡t, clicked on sh¡t, read sh¡t, and commented on sh¡t? Dude, if you mash sh¡t you no go know? Guyous,just read and move on and stop all forms of negativity *hisses*
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
cindyrella:
Well he is not.
Are you Interested? grin

Oh, that's if he is interested in a mother of quadruplets.
cheesy
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
nenergy:
Would be nice. And if it ever happens i am asking in advance; "can i have this dance?" *wink* smiley
undecided
Re: A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Oh, that's if he is interested in a mother of quadruplets.
cheesy

serious??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body / What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! / How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.