Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! (1525 Views)

*pls HELP* My Father-in-law Said 'Just The Tip, I Won't Enter". What D Meaning? / Which Of Diz Guys Do U Prefer? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Dstar4u(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2012
A girl nd a guy were best of friends b4 d guy asked her out. This was d girl's rply "Is not dat I don't love u, I really do but I can neva date u just erase it frm ur mind". What did she really mean? Thanks. 4 dose dat ve read the earlier post, abeg no mind me, as d guy dey talk am na so i dey writ am.

2 Likes

Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 07, 2012
undecided
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by 190: 1:44am On Oct 07, 2012
Dstar4u: For a girl to keep telling a guy dat she loves her xo much, n leta d guy proposed bt d girl said "no" and u knw as usual 4 girls d rplid at first proposal z no. D guy continues pressing her "mumu button" n d girl says she can neva date him 4 no reason bt d love is dere. Pls, wats d meanin of dz?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I nor fit laff abeg this nite grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 07, 2012
can someone decrypt the op's message?undecided
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Ranoscky(m): 2:44am On Oct 07, 2012
joeydozzy: can someone decrypt the op's message?undecided
Try harder, you'll get there.

OP, believe u me, that girl is fuckin interested but only playing the "hard to get" game.

When u'll xpirience her seriousness is when she sees you with another babe. Jealousy would then play in.
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 07, 2012
The meaning is that, she don't know what she wants, or she just wants you as a friend.

My advice, give her space and act like you don't care, she will come back to her sense if she don't then you know your answer.
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by omega25red(m): 4:12am On Oct 07, 2012
from what i can understand from the headache you wrote, it doesn't even sound like they have dated. if she says no when asked to marry what more is there to do besides having some dignity and moving on.
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2012
Dstar4u: For a girl to keep telling a guy dat she loves her xo much, n leta d guy proposed bt d girl said "no" and u knw as usual 4 girls d rplid at first proposal z no. D guy continues pressing her "mumu button" n d girl says she can neva date him 4 no reason bt d love is dere. Pls, wats d meanin of dz?
blah blah blah...I can't make either the head or tail of this post...mschew.
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by DExplorer1: 6:32am On Oct 07, 2012
Where's Nairaland slap button?
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2012
@OP, You didn't convey the message properly, try modifying the initial post if you truely want response on here.

My Advice: Date her friends!
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Mynd44: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2012
@OP, can you type that again? In ENGLISH!!!!!!!!
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by tellwisdom: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2012
Bro, buy her biscuit and coke, she will fall sad sad
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2012
Dstar4u: A girl nd a guy were best of friends b4 d guy asked her out. This was d girl's rply "Is not dat I don't love u, I really do but I can neva date u just erase it frm ur mind". What did she really mean? Thanks. 4 dose dat ve read the earlier post, abeg no mind me, as d guy dey talk am na so i dey writ am.
shocked shocked shocked For 12:15am Or shey na Night call?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2012
@OP, abeg How Old are you?? #curious
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by mumumugu(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2012
She lyk u but u dnt meet her dating requirment
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2012
I think she's too familiar with the guy as a friend and nothing more.

Look when a guy likes a girl he shouldn't play the 'friend stuff' with her for too long else she would start confiding in him on girls that toasting her and the ones she love.

ADVICE: Give her some breathing space, don't be ALWAYS available for her.
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by MrsChima(f): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
rokiatu: The meaning is that, she don't know what she wants, or she just wants you as a friend.

My advice, give her space and act like you don't care, she will come back to her sense if she don't then you know your answer.

Wifey.....they are best of friends and she is trying to maintain that. There ate many relationships that started off as friends but once lines are crossed...it is over. She wants to maintain that good friendship and seek something that is realistic in her book.

I think that is smsrt and if he is hurt by that...he will get over it with time. It is her choice and we shouldnt force her to choose what we think she should choose.

She made her decision....the dude just need to move on.

1 Like

Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Mynd44: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
**coughs**
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by MrsChima(f): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
Palm wine?
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
So far u r stil single...she wnt accept to go out wid u! So Just leave ha alone, move on wid ur life nd act like u ve found som1 else....i bet she'd b jealous!
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by pendo89(f): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
You are not her type.
Saying she loves you is just but a cushion.
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
[size=13pt]@OP.. ask ur guy to go and work and earn really cool cash.. Thats the problem cool[/size]
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
Lol, chai..woman matter again?....girls and their badmouth.

@OP, thats a rude way of saying 'am game'
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by cindyrella(f): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
It simply means she is not into you!
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Rooneyboy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: So far u r stil single...she wnt accept to go out wid u! So Just leave ha alone, move on wid ur life nd act like u ve found som1 else....i bet she'd b jealous!
Word !

1 Like

Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Wislet(f): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
the message is simple and clear.
''I like you as a good friend, pls don't ever dream of bringing in anything romantic. I'd hate that''.
Has it never occurred to you that some people just value your friendship and hope this kind of situation doesn't come up in the future.
For some. It's a deal breaker.
If she wants you, she'll tell you.
But from her reply, i do not think she does.
So tread carefully, else u could jeopardize ur friendship.
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Wislet(f): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: So far u r stil single...she wnt accept to go out wid u! So Just leave ha alone, move on wid ur life nd act like u ve found som1 else....i bet she'd b jealous!
she would never be jealous.
He'd best not cross that line.
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Ranoscky(m): 3:13am On Oct 09, 2012
Wislet: she would never be jealous.
He'd best not cross that line.
She ABSOLUTELY would!

I know girls like that.

Maria-G:
Lol, chai..woman matter again?....girls and their badmouth.

@OP, thats a rude way of saying 'am game'
Ur head dey dier jare, u too much!

My current GF was like that. The first day she came to see me, a friend asked if she's my GF, before i could respond she was close behind me, nodding her head in response saying "No!" (we met online and that was our first day of meeting each other physically) so i also replied that person "No, she's just a friend". She came to see me another day and i decided to take her outtin (together with two of my friends). We gotto the bar and sat down (music was playin). So this Philippine girl (one of the workers there) came dancing a sexy dance with me. Very sexy that no one can resist. As a badt sharp guy, i joined her in dancing the "sexy" dance (with some touching) u know na... Lol. Meanwhile, the so-called friend (the girl that i came with) wasn't happy about it at all! The next thing she spanked my hand twice and asked me to stop. The Philippine girl then asked her if i was her BF, guess what she replied...??
"YES!" Lol

At the beginning, she said "No" and when she saw that the heat was on, she confessed in saying "Yes". Now tell me who is the pretender? Lol

But thank God she's part of me now cos i can't imagine me being a father and she's not the mother (not a Nigerian tho). She's a rear gem. I love her to the marrow!

1 Like

Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Palm wine?
Nope! Paraga.
Re: NL Experts, Wat's D Meaning Of Diz! by Mynd44: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2012
cindyrella: It simply means she is not into you!
Truth

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Woman To Propose Marriage To Her Man? / What Shud I Tell Him / How To Know Couples Who Met In The Club (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.