Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (200196 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by canalarge: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
PLEASE I WANT TO VISIT IRELAND FOR A VISIT, I HAVE A UK 6 MONTH VISA AND SOUTH AFRICA VISA TOO.
I HAVE MY OWN COMPANY BUT I DONT WANT TO SUMBIT MY COMPANY ACCOUNT ONLY MY PERSONAL SAVING ACCOUNT OF ABOUT 2.5 MILLION NAIRE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCE THAT I WILL GET IT. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON MY COMPANY ACCOUNT.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
canalarge:
PLEASE I WANT TO VISIT IRELAND FOR A VISIT, I HAVE A UK 6 MONTH VISA AND SOUTH AFRICA VISA TOO.
I HAVE MY OWN COMPANY BUT I DONT WANT TO SUMBIT MY COMPANY ACCOUNT ONLY MY PERSONAL SAVING ACCOUNT OF ABOUT 2.5 MILLION NAIRE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCE THAT I WILL GET IT. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON MY COMPANY ACCOUNT.

If you have a valid UK. This is a plus. Apply with same documents you used for you UK visa. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by fpeter(f): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello house, Please i need help with my visa application.
Last year i attempted the USA visa and i was denied.
I have been to the UK a couple of times before, my last visit was in December 2013.

I got married in July 2014, I've been trying to travel ever since to no avail, partly out of fear.
My husband is an Irish citizen but moved over to London in 2015, so he didn't get to file for me
in Ireland before relocating to London. Our major issue now is that he is still based in London, we
don't know what Brexit would mean for people like him, he is sub-letting an apartment so there's
no proof of tenancy, he also has tax issues that he is handling. He visits Nigeria at least twice yearly.

I want to try again this year but i am thinking of applying for an Irish visa so hubby and i would meet up there
and then we spend some time together before I return back to Nigeria. My question is do i stand any chance?
I earn over 200k, I have been working for over 5yrs in the same company. Please i need help, @ekpotek,@dotcomnamename
Thank you.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
fpeter:
I have been to the UK a couple of times before, my last visit was in December 2013.

I got married in July 2014, I've been trying to travel ever since to no avail, partly out of fear.
My husband is an Irish citizen but moved over to London in 2015, so he didn't get to file for me
in Ireland before relocating to London. Our major issue now is that he is still based in London, we
don't know what Brexit would mean for people like him, he is sub-letting an apartment so there's
no proof of tenancy, he also has tax issues that he is handling. He visits Nigeria at least twice yearly.

I want to try again this year but i am thinking of applying for an Irish visa so hubby and i would meet up there
and then we spend some time together before I return back to Nigeria. My question is do i stand any chance?
I earn over 200k, I have been working for over 5yrs in the same company. Please i need help, @ekpotek,@dotcomnamename
Thank you.
@fpeter. Sorry for your ordeals. You may not be able to get a visit visa to Ireland and UK and Ireland shares immigration data. Since your Irish hubby is not staying in ireland at the moment, it also be difficult to get an Irish visa to join him. The best bet to aim for a Schengen country an you can use your husband Eu free movement to meet him there. He does not need to be a resident in the Schengen country of your choice.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
ekpotek:

@fpeter. Sorry for your ordeals. You may not be able to get a visit visa to Ireland and UK and Ireland shares immigration data. Since your Irish hubby is not staying in ireland at the moment, it also be difficult to get an Irish visa to join him. The best bet to aim for a Schengen country an you can use your husband Eu free movement to meet him there. He does not need to be a resident in the Schengen country of your choice.

I still did not get his question. How can he not be able to get Irish and UK visa when he did not say he breach his UK visa condition or been convicted in the UK or provided false document in support of his UK visa application? Can you clarify this please?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
fpeter:

Thank you.

I don't get your inquiry fully.

You were refused US visa, thats normal, you can reapply.
You have been to UK before, then apply for a new UK visa if you want.
You are free to apply for Irish visa anytime.
If you have any issues with the UK or US or Ireland before like false documents and misleading information then let us know to enable us provide further information.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by fpeter(f): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
dotcomnamename:

I don't get your inquiry fully.

You were refused US visa, thats normal, you can reapply.
You have been to UK before, then apply for a new UK visa if you want.
You are free to apply for Irish visa anytime.
[b]If you have any issues with the UK or US or Ireland before like false documents and misleading information
then let us know to enable us provide further information. [/b]

Thanks for your response. I've never applied to Ireland before.
My last visit to the UK was in 2013 and i didn't have issue then.
My question is how do we tackle the accommodation and tax issues?
Seeing that hubby stays in a sublet and doesn't have the contract to the house.
Secondly, his tax papers are not up to date but he's still working on it gradually.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by fpeter(f): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
ekpotek:

I am not planning to go and stay there, I just want to visit and come back home. So i was thinking that getting an Irish visa would be easier for me than renewing my UK visa based on our current situation(accommodation/Tax), pending when he is able to sort himself finally. Which Schenghen country do you suggest we try out?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
fpeter:

I am not planning to go and stay there, I just want to visit and come back home. So i was thinking that getting an Irish visa would be easier for me than renewing my UK visa based on our current situation(accommodation/Tax), pending when he is able to sort himself finally. Which Schenghen country do you suggest we try out?

Germany, Sweden, Portugal, Spain or any Schengen country you like. All you need is your marriage certificate. a couple of wedding photos, and copy of his Irish passport data page. Reason for travel is family member of Eu Citizen (spouse), exercising directive (Article 5.1 and 5.2 ofDirective2004/38/EC). You Do not need submit flight tickets or hotel booking or bank statement with the application.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
dotcomnamename:

I still did not get his question. How can he not be able to get Irish and UK visa when he did not say he breach his UK visa condition or been convicted in the UK or provided false document in support of his UK visa application? Can you clarify this please?

I am familiar with OP situation from previous post and private chats. Hence my response.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by canalarge: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
ekpotek:

If you have a valid UK. This is a plus. Apply with same documents you used for you UK visa. Good luck.

But the UK visa has expired already, I went to the Uk and came back.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by canalarge: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
PLEASE I WANT TO GO TO IRELAND FOR A TOURIST VISIT, I HAVE A UK 6 MONTH VISA WHICH HAS EXPIRED NOW AND SOUTH AFRICA VISA WHICH HAS EXPIRED TOO
THE PROBLEM I HAVE NOW IS THAT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON MY COMPANY ACCOUNT AND I WANT TO SUBMIT ONLY MY PERSONAL SAVING ACCOUNT OF ABOUT 2.5 MILLION NAIRE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCE OF GETTING AN IRELAND VISA.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2018
canalarge:

But the UK visa has expired already, I went to the Uk and came back.

It does not matter. So long as your did not abuse your UK visa term. You can apply to Ireland. Just update your documents and follow the guidelines provided by @dotnamename. Just bear in mind that it take a minimum of 8 week of processing. So the earlier you submit your application the better.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Amachebry: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Congrats on your visa approval
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by fpeter(f): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2018
ekpotek:

Germany, Sweden, Portugal, Spain or any Schengen country you like. All you need is your marriage certificate. a couple of wedding photos, and copy of his Irish passport data page. Reason for travel is family member of Eu Citizen (spouse), exercising directive (Article 5.1 and 5.2 ofDirective2004/38/EC). You Do not need submit flight tickets or hotel booking or bank statement with the application.

Thanks for your response, please I just need to know the country that would be easier for me to apply. Then how much balance must I have in my account before attempting? Thank you sir.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
fpeter:

Thanks for your response, please I just need to know the country that would be easier for me to apply. Then how much balance must I have in my account before attempting? Thank you sir.

Choose which ever schengen country you prefer. They all have the same directive to treat family member of union citizen as follows:

1. No payment of visa fee
2. The visa must be issued in an accelerated manner
3. Applicant are not require to submit bank statement, letter of introduction, pay slips, flight reservation or hotel booking
4. Applicant only need to submit union citizen passport data page and marriage certificate or evidence of relationship
5. If the application is refuse it must be on the ground of public health or safety.
6. Applicant has the right to appeal any refusal

So you do not need any bank balance. I will suggest that you download a typical Schengen C visa application form and go through it. Whatever you do not understand ask me. Cheers.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by eniboi(m): 4:20am On Feb 21, 2018
ekpotek:

I think in such emergency you will need to contact irish embassy in Abuja for advice. This is because normal visa application timeline is about 8 weeks. This is after you must have filled the online form, print it out and visit the VAC at Lekki to submit documentation and biometric. So if you need to travel urgently, get in touch with embassy.

Tanks sir, how much is the visa fee
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by canalarge: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2018
PLEASE I WANT TO GO TO IRELAND FOR A TOURIST VISIT, I HAVE A UK 6 MONTH VISA WHICH HAS EXPIRED NOW AND SOUTH AFRICA VISA WHICH HAS EXPIRED TOO

THE PROBLEM I HAVE NOW IS THAT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON MY COMPANY ACCOUNT AND I WANT TO SUBMIT ONLY MY PERSONAL SAVING ACCOUNT OF ABOUT 2.5 MILLION NAIRE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCE OF GETTING AN IRELAND VISA IF I ONLY SUBMIT MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT OF ABOUT 2.5 MILLION NAIRE WITHOUT MY COMPANY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY THERE

LET THE GREAT MEN OF THE HOUSE HELP ME OUT....
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by fpeter(f): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2018
ekpotek:

Choose which ever schengen country you prefer. They all have the same directive to treat family member of union citizen as follows:

1. No payment of visa fee
2. The visa must be issued in an accelerated manner
3. Applicant are not require to submit bank statement, letter of introduction, pay slips, flight reservation or hotel booking
4. Applicant only need to submit union citizen passport data page and marriage certificate or evidence of relationship
5. If the application is refuse it must be on the ground of public health or safety.
6. Applicant has the right to appeal any refusal

Thanks boss. I will do that. I appreciate

So you do not need any bank balance. I will suggest that you download a typical Schengen C visa application form and go through it. Whatever you do not understand ask me. Cheers.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Chau(f): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hey guys..just thought to add this.
It you have an Ireland visa, and you have a return ticket with Turkish airlines, you are eligible for a 3mths evisa from Turkey for $40. If your transit time between flights is between 6hrs to less than 24hrs..you get free tour in turkey provided by tourististanbul.
Hope this helps someone..
http://m.istanbulinhours.com/default.aspx
https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by canalarge: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2018
ekpotek:

Hi happy to inform you that I got my passport back today with Irish visa valid till May 2018. To God be the glory. Ireland here I came in April by the Grace of God.

please tell me the document you submitted and how long did it take to process it and do you have any traveling history.
Thank you i wait for your reply.

I wish you safe journey
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2018
canalarge:

please tell me the document you submitted and how long did it take to process it and do you have any traveling history.
Thank you i wait for your reply.

I wish you safe journey

Sorry I did not submit any document. My application was considered under European Union laws on free movement of family member of Union Citizen.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by eniboi(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please house I need advice I was VFS yesterday they told me my passport has below 6month b4 it's expire soon they didn't receive my application so they told me to apply for another passport , now here is the question am I going to fill another application form online cos of my new passport.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
eniboi:
Please house I need advice I was VFS yesterday they told me my passport has below 6month b4 it's expire soon they didn't receive my application so they told me to apply for another passport , now here is the question am I going to fill another application form online cos of my new passport.

Yes you have to fill another application form online with your new passport. Your previous application submitted online will automatically be delete by the system after 30 days as you did not submit your supporting document at VAC.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by canalarge: 12:46am On Feb 25, 2018
THE PROBLEM I HAVE NOW IS THAT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON MY COMPANY ACCOUNT AND I WANT TO SUBMIT ONLY MY PERSONAL SAVING ACCOUNT OF ABOUT 2.5 MILLION MAIRE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCE OF GETTING AN IRELAND VISA IF I ONLY SUBMIT MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT OF ABOUT 2.5 MILLION MAIRE WITHOUT MY COMPANY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY THERE

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
canalarge:
THE PROBLEM I HAVE NOW IS THAT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON MY COMPANY ACCOUNT AND I WANT TO SUBMIT ONLY MY PERSONAL SAVING ACCOUNT OF ABOUT 2.5 MILLION MAIRE. WHAT ARE MY CHANCE OF GETTING AN IRELAND VISA IF I ONLY SUBMIT MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT OF ABOUT 2.5 MILLION MAIRE WITHOUT MY COMPANY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY THERE

You can use which ever account your want. So far the money is assessible to you. So a personal account is okay for a personal trip.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2018
ekpotek:

Even UK, as long as he is not British citizen.
EU law applys to all expect your own country.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by canalarge: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
ekpotek:

You can use which ever account your want. So far the money is accessible to you. So a personal account is okay for a personal trip.

Thank you I appreciate. for your information.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by MamaDe: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
ekpotek:

Hi happy to inform you that I got my passport back today with Irish visa valid till May 2018. To God be the glory. Ireland here I came in April by the Grace of God.

Good day.
Plz I will like to know where u submitted ur application and how u went about the application as I am considering same route but don't have any details about how it's done from Lagos.
I look forward to reading from u. Thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
MamaDe:

Good day.
Plz I will like to know where u submitted ur application and how u went about the application as I am considering same route but don't have any details about how it's done from Lagos.
I look forward to reading from u. Thanks

Are you a family member of a European Union Citizen?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by MamaDe: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2018
ekpotek:

Are you a family member of a European Union Citizen?

Yes sir. Partner of a British citizen to be precise
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2018
MamaDe:

Yes sir. Partner of a British citizen to be precise

Okay. If you are interested in ireland, it could be a little tricky if you have been refused UK visa in the past. But you can try and pray toward it. First the application is completed online at the INIS website. Your partner must be living in Ireland on willing to move to Ireland with you. You will need the following documents to submit with your application at VAC centre at Lekki:

1. Marriage certificate
2. Wedding photos
3. Cover letter from your partner
4. Cover letter from you
5. Copy of British partner passport showing data page
6. Coloured copy of your passport (all pages)
7. Completed Questionnaire
8. Passport photo (2)

The application is free, but you will be required to pay service charge of about N24000. You can PM me for more details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.