Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (200160 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by MamaDe: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
ekpotek:

Okay. If you are interested in ireland, it could be a little tricky if you have been refused UK visa in the past. But you can try and pray toward it. First the application is completed online at the INIS website. Your partner must be living in Ireland on willing to move to Ireland with you. You will need the following documents to submit with your application at VAC centre at Lekki:

1. Marriage certificate
2. Wedding photos
3. Cover letter from your partner
4. Cover letter from you
5. Copy of British partner passport showing data page
6. Coloured copy of your passport (all pages)
7. Completed Questionnaire
8. Passport photo (2)

The application is free, but you will be required to pay service charge of about N24000. You can PM me for more details.

I sent u an email. Pls check. Thx
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2018
MamaDe:

I sent u an email. Pls check. Thx

I have reply.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 09, 2018
hi please i will like to have an insight into ireland living expense...
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by olamble: 4:14am On Mar 17, 2018
Hello house, please highlight me on this irish visa, am self employed have personal account that worth Requiremnt of the statement of account required by irish embassy, have go through there website to read their requirements on tourist visa. Please am i qualify to applied for tourist visa as a self employed? What are the document that most be verify by irish immigration . thank you
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ICaSNg(f): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2018
olamble:
Hello house, please highlight me on this irish visa, am self employed have personal account that worth Requiremnt of the statement of account required by irish embassy, have go through there website to read their requirements on tourist visa. Please am i qualify to applied for tourist visa as a self employed? What are the document that most be verify by irish immigration . thank you

Why not go through the thread. However, you can apply as a self employed person. You need to include your CAC Cert in all other documents to be presented.

Cheers
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ICaSNg(f): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Obaxz:
hi please i will like to have an insight into ireland living expense...

EUR 7,000 TO 11,000 per year
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by curiouses: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2018
ekpotek:

Okay. If you are interested in ireland, it could be a little tricky if you have been refused UK visa in the past. But you can try and pray toward it. First the application is completed online at the INIS website. Your partner must be living in Ireland on willing to move to Ireland with you. You will need the following documents to submit with your application at VAC centre at Lekki:

1. Marriage certificate
2. Wedding photos
3. Cover letter from your partner
4. Cover letter from you
5. Copy of British partner passport showing data page
6. Coloured copy of your passport (all pages)
7. Completed Questionnaire
8. Passport photo (2)

The application is free, but you will be required to pay service charge of about N24000. You can PM me for more details.

Hello, I've arranged all the documents, It's remaining final submission. I've been to the embassy at Lekki but I was told they are no longer accepting submission there. I want to know if the center in Abuja are in operation.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
curiouses:

Hello, I've arranged all the documents, It's remaining final submission. I've been to the embassy at Lekki but I was told they are no longer accepting submission there. I want to know if the center in Abuja are in operation.

You cannot submit Irish Visa Application in person at Embassy of Ireland in Nigeria. You must submit your visa application in person through the VFS either in Lagos Abuja:

LAGOS VISA APPLICATION CENTER:

Lagos
VFS Global,
Manor House, Plot 110,
Admiral Ayinla Way,
(Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway)
Lekki Phase I,
Lagos.
Working Hours:

Submission: 08:00 - 14:00

Collection: Via UPS Courier only

Working Days: Monday to Friday

Website Address: http://www.vfsglobal-ie-ng.com

Information Email ID: info.ieng@vfshelpline.com

VFS Helpline Phone Number: +2348150188800

Ireland visa application center.

Submission timings:

08:00 - 14:00 Monday - Friday except holidays observed by the Embassy of Ireland.

For any queries, kindly contact us on our call centre numbers +2348150188800 We shall respond to phone calls from 08:00 to 16:00 from Monday to Friday except the holidays observed by the Embassy of Ireland.

You can even send in your queries to info.ieng@vfshelpline.com

******************OR*******************

ABUJA VISA APPLICATION CENTER:

Abuja
No:38, Lobito Crescent,
Wuse-2. Abuja

Ireland Visa Application Center Helpdesk Number: +2348150188800

Working Hours:

Submission: 08:00 - 15:00

Collection: Via UPS courier only

Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Yommieyomi: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Is Lagos application center receiving visa application for short stay at the moment?
dotcomnamename:

You cannot submit Irish Visa Application in person at Embassy of Ireland in Nigeria. You must submit your visa application in person through the VFS either in Lagos Abuja:

Lagos
VFS Global,
Manor House, Plot 110,
Admiral Ayinla Way,
Lekki Phase I,
Lagos.
Working Hours:

Submission timings:

08:00 - 14:00 Monday - Friday except holidays observed by the Embassy of Ireland.

For any queries, kindly contact us on our call centre numbers +2348150188800 We shall respond to phone calls from 08:00 to 16:00 from Monday to Friday except the holidays observed by the Embassy of Ireland.

Abuja
Wuse-2. Abuja

Working Hours:

Goodluck
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by curiouses: 5:11am On Mar 18, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Lagos
VFS Global,
Manor House, Plot 110,
Admiral Ayinla Way,
Lekki Phase I,
Lagos.
Working Hours:

Submission timings:

Abuja
Wuse-2. Abuja

Working Hours:

Goodluck

Thanks so much!
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Xeedorf: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2018
Mcowubaba:

You are not very clear and coherent, I am not really understanding you..
You applied for Visit Visa ? is that what it is called in Ireland, I thought it is Tourist Visa undecided (I maybe be wrong though)

It is not about getting a Lawyer or Magistrate, it's about providing all necessary documents.
500k in your account is certainly too small to show as prove of finance for even Kenya Tourist Visa, not to talk about Ireland...

You should submit your account which has 2 million, and attend to all the necessary document checklist for Tourist Visa.
Did you show prove of close relationship with your aunty ??
To be sincere, Aunty is really a far relation, especially in Visa application matters, people get rejected using their Elder brother or sister, not to even mention aunty....
The embassy may not believe or accept her claim of sponsoring your stay!!
The may not also believe that you will return back given your limited finance, and lack of country/home ties...

Just repackage your documents, follow the checklist documentation for tourist visa
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visit%20Tourist
attend to each and every one of them, you will most certainly get your visa.

I know people who have appealed their visa decision and it was successful, the did this by themselves..
But if you have money for Lawyer, no problem cool

I WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANKS & APPRECIATES YOU GUYS ON THIS FROM. WITH GOD GRACE HV BEEN IN IRELAND. THANKS ALOT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Emma2nuel0: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
pls I applied for Ireland tourists visa on Jan 31st. actually this week will make it 8wks without any news from the embassy. I'm so confused cos my travel date is on 2wks time. as in the conference I'm going for is in 2wks time. plz what should I do?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Emma2nuel0:
pls I applied for Ireland tourists visa on Jan 31st. actually this week will make it 8wks without any news from the embassy. I'm so confused cos my travel date is on 2wks time. as in the conference I'm going for is in 2wks time. plz what should I do?

You need to send them an email on:

abujaembassy@dfa.ie

Explain to them that your application is over 7 weeks and you are yet to get a decision, and that your purpose of travel which is 'Conference' is in 2 weeks time.

Goodluck
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Xeedorf:

I WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANKS & APPRECIATES YOU GUYS ON THIS FROM. WITH GOD GRACE HV BEEN IN IRELAND. THANKS ALOT

Congratulations. Hope you’re enjoying the visit.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by akinola12345: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Please with schenghe visit visa can I get stay in Ireland
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
akinola12345:
Please with schenghe visit visa can I get stay in Ireland

No, you need an Irish visa to come to Ireland
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by nairacountry(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Please, what is the average rate of renting a room in Dublin? The prices I'm seeing on some websites are killing.

Also, can someone rent a house say for 1 month then move out to another next month? Since it's monthly payments?

Thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 5:44am On Apr 26, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Just arrived Waterford, ireland 3 days ago. Was stamped in for 90 days. Here to stay. Booked appointment for PPS number next week. Looking for accomodation urgently. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by almaj: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Kindly advise on comparative advantages that Ireland has over UK for tourism. Thanks.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by nairacountry(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
ekpotek:

Just arrived Waterford, ireland 3 days ago. Was stamped in for 90 days. Here to stay. Booked appointment for PPS number next week. Looking for accomodation urgently. Cheers.

Please keep us posted on the accommodation thingy. Stay fit bro
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by chunkuli: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
pls is it possible to stay put on 3 mths visa, what are the chances of schooling after arrival
ekpotek:

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by niyogeol(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
ekpotek:

To the best of my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for PPS number on a short stay visa. Don't bother honoring the appointment. They will request for your passport which will show the category of visa you have. Also, you need an evidence of what you need the pps number for - in most cases which is to remit tax, and get social welfare. No let them call olopa for you o.

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
niyogeol:
To the best of my knowledge, you are not eligible to apply for PPS number on a short stay visa. Don't bother honoring the appointment. They will request for your passport which will show the category of visa you have. Also, you need an evidence of what you need the pps number for - in most cases which is to remit tax, and get social welfare. No let them call olopa for you o.

I stand to be corrected though.

You’re wrong brother. Read my previous posts. I am here to stay as a family member of eu Citizen (spouse). Immigration even advised that I should submit my application for 5 years residence permit within three months. They saw my passport and my visa and still gave me an appointment.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
chunkuli:
pls is it possible to stay put on 3 mths visa, what are the chances of schooling after arrival

No you cannot extend a short stay c visa. If you want to stay beyond 3 months, apply for D visa. You cannot also school on a c visa too.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
nairacountry:

Please keep us posted on the accommodation thingy. Stay fit bro

Sure. We are viewing some accommodation this week by letting agencies.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
ekpotek:

No you cannot extend a short stay c visa. If you want to stay beyond 3 months, apply for D visa. You cannot also school on a c visa too.

If there is a change of circumstances since the original visitor permission or entry visa was granted then INIS will consider an application for an extension of visitor permission.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
dotcomnamename:

If there is a change of circumstances since the original visitor permission or entry visa was granted then INIS will consider an application for an extension of visitor permission.

Yes that true. But the question is do INIS regularly approve extension for visitor visa?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by niyogeol(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
ekpotek:

You’re wrong brother. Read my previous posts. I am here to stay as a family member of eu Citizen (spouse). Immigration even advised that I should submit my application for 5 years residence permit within three months. They saw my passport and my visa and still gave me an appointment.
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ekpotek: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
niyogeol:
Thanks for the clarification.

You’re welcome. I appreciate your initial concern.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by olumig(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Guys between Ireland and UK which is more fun to visit.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by chunkuli: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
pls which circumstances? like school?
dotcomnamename:

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by nairacountry(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2018
ekpotek:

Sure. We are viewing some accommodation this week by letting agencies.

Good move.
By the way, how costly is the current accommodation you are in now? Hotel/short stay etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (44) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.