Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,627 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) (15035 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

I'll shove it up your ar[s]e. Thats not a problem wink
Werey!!! Looollzz
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

I'll shove it up your ar[s]e. Thats not a problem wink
It would fit yours better. . . wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: It would fit yours better. . . wink

Yours is the one leaking fluid. What did I tell you about taking it up the a[s]s. grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Pfft!! undecided
*rolls eye*
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
*rolls eye*
undecided undecided undecided

Pulls her ear. . . undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

Yours is the one leaking fluid. What did I tell you about taking it up the a[s]s. grin
You need it more still. . . For front and back erm errm leakages. . . grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Pulls her ear. . . undecided
knocks his head...... undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
knocks his head...... undecided undecided
shocked shocked shocked

Are you that tall?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: You need it more still. . . For front and back erm errm leakages. . . grin

Speaking from experience? Don't worry yourself, I'll even get a special tampon made for your mouth. Thank me later wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

Speaking from experience? Don't worry yourself, I'll even get a special tampon made for your mouth. Thank me later wink
Make sure you get me the one you use. wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Make sure you get me the one you use. wink

I'll get one for you in XXXXL

We all know how big your mouth is. Hopefully, that will cause an end to all the food leaking from your mouth kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL: kiss
THIS is the only way you can stop food leaking. . .
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Mynd44: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmm, killz is having his arse handed to him by a girl. This is interesting
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz:
THIS is the only way you can stop food leaking. . .

It doesn't seem to be working for you.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Mynd44: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Killz abeg shut up and go to bed. The babe don win you
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

It doesn't seem to be working for you.
You suck at it. . . Try harder. . .
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Killz abeg shut up and go to bed. The babe don win you
What were we dragging? You yellow eyed Arabian night owl.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Ok... So if I were to mention a guy,i hope it won't be misinterpreted?

for a guy of your status, I'll misinterprete it grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: You suck at it. . . Try harder. . .

I know I am, but you're good at sucking.

Sucking... One of the reasons for your overly enlarged mouth wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Killz abeg shut up and go to bed. The babe don win you

Me and Sexkillz are just messing about. It's banter.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

I know I am, but you're good at sucking.

Sucking... One of the reasons for your overly enlarged mouth wink
I know I'm good at sucking. . . Kept you coming back for more. . . wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

for a guy of your status, I'll misinterprete it grin
Ahhh,.. You see that's why I'm still contemplating on whether to mention or not... I'm soooo not going to mention anything...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Ahhh,.. You see that's why I'm still contemplating on whether to mention or not... I'm soooo not going to mention anything...

abeg mention na... grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: What were we dragging? You yellow eyed Arabian night owl.
See this green eyed tree frog ooooo. Os or me you are talking to like that? You must be on your period
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz:
shocked shocked shocked

Are you that tall?
No, u're just short! undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz, do you still want it?..am going to bed
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

abeg mention na... grin
JOEYDOZZY: because he's gat a nice and glowing azz... grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
No, u're just short! undecided

No wonder. . . Get down from that stool. undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Maria-G:
sexkillz, do you still want it?..am going to bed
Want what?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: JOEYDOZZY: because he's gat a nice and glowing azz... grin grin grin

*blushing* angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: I know I'm good at sucking. . . Kept you coming back for more. . . wink

I haven't got a d[i]ck for you to suck. Sorry to disappoint you.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
You must be on your period

That was my line. Oya pay me commission fee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us / I Caught Them Having S*x Outdoor The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.