Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) (15034 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: No wonder. . . Get down from that stool. undecided
remove ur heels first! undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

I haven't got a d[i]ck for you to suck. Sorry to disappoint you.

sorry for disappointing you too. You must have mistaken me for some one else. . . shocked
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

*blushing* angry
Awwww.... Come and show papi what you gat there... Wow!!! Such a robust azz... grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Mynd44: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

That was my line. Oya pay me commission fee!
I did not know you were collecting loading fee for Idowu na.
Agbero thingz
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
remove ur heels first! undecided undecided
Which heels? Are you hungry? undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Awwww.... Come and show papi what you gat there... Wow!!! Such a robust azz... grin grin grin

Sexkillz, you seeing this? dude's harassing me angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
I did not know you were collecting loading fee for Idowu na.
Agbero thingz

Can't you leave idowu out of every conversation. Na wa o
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: sorry for disappointing you too. You must have mistaken me for some one else. . . shocked

Nope. I've seen you in action a couple of times wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Want what?
dont worry, you have it already
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

Nope. I've seen you in action a couple of times wink
Not me. . . You can ask shollypopz.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

Sexkillz, you seeing this? dude's harassing me angry
What? You are my “crush” now.... Don't deny me because of all this foreign handles ooo...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Not me. . . You can ask shollypopz.

She knows of your problem as well? Does she know about your addictions with the back way entry?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: What? You are my “crush” now.... Don't deny me because of all this foreign handles ooo...

chai, I don suffer. grin Dude.... I love girls biko angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

chai, I don suffer. grin Dude.... I love girls biko angry
Who said I don't? I'm attracted to you... Come to papi nw... grin grin grin... I promise to change the condition of your azz... Just one opportunity and you will love it... grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

She knows of your problem as well? Does she know about your addictions with the back way entry?
Goodnight! angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Who said I don't? I'm attracted to you... Come to papi nw... grin grin grin... I promise to change the condition of your azz... Just one opportunity and you will love it... grin grin grin
Nasty!!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: Who said I don't? I'm attracted to you... Come to papi nw... grin grin grin... I promise to change the condition of your azz... Just one opportunity and you will love it... grin grin grin

cry It can't be penetrated. It's under lock and key. Set your sites somewhere else angry
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Goodnight! angry

Lol... You've had enough? kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Nasty!!!

I keep telling him I love girls wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by abiL(f): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2012

Coming from a guy that doesn't want to give the impression that he's g[a]y from "crushing" on a guy, that a[s]s comment has got g.a.y written all over it grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ichidodo: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
OMG! IS THERE AN HOMOSEXUAL IN D HOUSE? A REAL, LIVE ONE?! I NEVA C ONE BEFORE O!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

Lol... You've had enough? kiss
Catch you some other time. kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Massive derailing! Agberos and agbero-affiliates! undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Nasty!!!
Lol... He asked for it...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

Coming from a guy that doesn't want to give the impression that he's g[a]y from "crushing" on a guy, that a[s]s comment has got g.a.y written all over it grin

Ahhhh.... He asked for it.... Lol... grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
sexkillz: Which heels? Are you hungry? undecided
Question!! undecided undecided

Go to bed, u're sleepy! undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy:

cry It can't be penetrated. It's under lock and key. Set your sites somewhere else angry

No!!!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
fluid26: Massive derailing! Agberos and agbero-affiliates! undecided
Actually, its all about crushing... No derailing...
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
ikekings: No!!!!

then I leave you to your thoughts. Some babes here can vouch for me undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 12:01am On Oct 09, 2012
joeydozzy:

then I leave you to your thoughts. Some babes here can vouch for me undecided
Hahahaha you dey run? Abi you don't want me to mention again ni?
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2012
ikekings: Hahahaha you dey run? Abi you don't want me to mention again ni?

you can do whatever you want wink Just know this, even if I were gayy, you aren't my type smiley
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) by ikekings(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2012
joeydozzy:

you can do whatever you want wink Just know this, even if I were gayy, you aren't my type smiley
Thank God!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / My Best Food / Avoid Sexual Immoralities This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.