Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) (14833 Views)

Surulere Pics Of Some Of Our Celebrities / Lies Told By Our Celebrities / Why Are We Not Crazy About Our Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44: If Ogugua bans yall I swear she is not to blame
Lolz...I thnk we are lucky
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
sanchez4eva: When I wrote that they are laughing at our bank accounts you took everything personal..It's a simple fact that most of us are just hating on them....we Don't know their history or how they suffered before they made it..just because we were lucky enough to go to school doesn't make us better..

Cool story bro cool
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2012
abiL:

Cool story bro cool
Owkay
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by mobo2(f): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Comment reserved
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Druss(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2012
sanchez4eva: When I wrote that they are laughing at our bank accounts you took everything personal..It's a simple fact that most of us are just hating on them....we Don't know their history or how they suffered before they made it..just because we were lucky enough to go to school doesn't make us better..

It is quite funny that you assume that people are hating on someone because they are pointing out flaws which someone has. If you go far enough down the history of music, you would find bards and classical music composers. These guys were knowledgeable not only in music but were also enlightened. What we have today are intellectual-lazy people who seem to be chasing only money. Perhaps that explains why many do not last that long or achieve true greatness.

If Fela had been asked that question, I am sure he would have scored well and you can tell from his music that he has a solid command of the language he is singing in. Celebrity status is often given in this modern world for flimsical reasons. I know people that know people and the people you refer to as celebs - Good luck. If those are who you consider - I laff. You have a long way to go.

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by drchingy: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Why is that suprising? Mode 9 did say that Jupiter is bigger that a star na
. Plz plz plzzz don't bring mode9 into dis matter abeg
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nuezha(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2012
abiL:

You mean your bank account? Because you don't know how much I've got in my account, neither do you know how much others have in their account.

So I'm right in saying that the statement of yours is based solely on YOUR bank account. Just because you're in the red, don't mean others are.

DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!
Just-a-joke!
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by ijebabe: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2012
^LMAO! See as guys dey fear grin

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by dopeJemi: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2012
Missy-B z viewing oh shocked
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by ijebabe: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
FlytimeTV asks celebs the meaning of 'exasperate'

Damn!! embarassed embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGiupv-84lY
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
The only people who got it were 4lah and Edna. But how can they not know the meaning of exasperate na? Dem dey fall my hand o.

The presenter funny die.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella: The only people who got it were 4lah and Edna. But how can they not know the meaning of exasperate na? Dem dey fall my hand o.

The presenter funny die.

Big time embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by ijebabe: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2012
I have no words honestly, hahahahaha!
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by olawonder(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
I just asked my English collegue (proper white and educated), he doesn't know!

The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! / Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) / Rapper, Olamide & Wife Shares Family Pictures As Their Son Clocks 5 Today. PICX