Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) (14831 Views)

Surulere Pics Of Some Of Our Celebrities / Lies Told By Our Celebrities / Why Are We Not Crazy About Our Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by ijebabe: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
speedyboi: shocked warrafuck?! *walks silently out of thread!*embarassed
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL:

He wasn't a worthy opponent to argue with. Kept on repeating the same fact about his mum being a sl[u]t tongue
Can I take his place? I am itching for a fight
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Smh grin
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Can I take his place? I am itching for a fight

Lol itch well o
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL:

Sorry to disappoint but NOPE! That ain't the case. Happily married with their successful careers and enough money to buy your whole family... With plenty of cash left over. You mad?

Please do tell me, what is your biggest accomplishment in life?
...Don't tell me you're proud of being the end product of the two siblings that made you.

The way you've been saying ashewo in all your posts, I'll be greatly surprised if that isn't the known trade of your family. Tell me, did your whole family have to sell themselves to send you to school? Haahhaha poverty is a disease.

Your mum should have done the world a favour by aborting you. You waste of space. At least if she had done so, she would have had a bit of money left to take care of the other end products of the act of incest she's been engaging in with your so called dad.

I've noticed that it takes you hours to reply back. Why's that? Is that how long you need to think of a comeback ...or have you been fighting off Mosquitos that are there in your hut to suck your leftover HIV ridden blood.

Don't you ever wonder what your life would be like if you had enough oxygen at birth? Or if your parents weren't siblings?
Stop it! angry
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop it! angry

Okay embarassed
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL:

Okay embarassed
Dats my bebe! kiss
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Mynd44: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL:

Lol itch well o
I want to tag na. You wan kill am?
Abeg make I help am out?
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop it! angry
I swear, she wan kill am? Make I help the guy na
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
I want to tag na. You wan kill am?
Abeg make I help am out?

Lol we've got nothing to argue about. Me and you are cool
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL:

Lol we've got nothing to argue about. Me and you are cool
Following you.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Following you.

Followed back smiley

Where has all the posts gone?!?!
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL:

Followed back smiley

Where has all the posts gone?!?!
OKAY!!!
ogugua, we are extremely sorry dont ban anyone abeg.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
OKAY!!!
ogugua, we are extremely sorry dont ban anyone abeg.

Oh sorry ogugua kiss
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Mynd44: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL:

Oh sorry ogugua kiss
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hahahahahahaha...My posts have disappeared ooo...guess I was too harsh but some pple need to learn manners..Sorry for being offensive
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
sanchez4eva: Hahahahahahaha...My posts have disappeared ooo...guess I was too harsh but some pple need to learn manners..Sorry for being offensive

Lool harsh? You sure you know the meaning of that word. .
I'll let others judge who had the harshest comeback.

Sleep tight
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL:

Lool harsh? You sure you know the meaning of that word. .
I'll let others judge who had the harshest comeback.

Sleep tight
Lolz...I m actually not the kind of person that's happy to demoralise someone else..The comments and quotes were carried out in good fun..hope no hard feelings pls..sleep tyt too
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
aaaww.....and they both lived happily ever after smiley
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Mynd44: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz: aaaww.....and they both lived happily ever after smiley
Happily ever after is a myth
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
sanchez4eva:
Lolz...I m actually not the kind of person that's happy to demoralise someone else..The comments and quotes were carried out in good fun..hope no hard feelings pls..sleep tyt too

Weak bars! U got 'K O'ed.. tongue
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
sanchez4eva:

Hard feelings over what exactly? None of what u said could get to me, because they ain't true.

But I still stand by everything I said to you though.

wink
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
BUSH MAN: why are some of them wearing leather coats/jackets? i thought the weather is very hot in nigeria..DUMB or what?

Lol. Na the same reason why dem dey wear sunglasses for midnight.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Different pple__Different views...I stand firm on what I said before, laughing at the celebs because of their grammar won't earn u anything. As long as a man can provide for himself and his family he is good to go. Y'all hav forgotten english is not our first language....Peace

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Different pple__Different views...I stand firm on what I said before, laughing at the celebs because of their grammar won't earn u anything. As long as a man can provide for himself and his family he is good to go. Y'all hav forgotten english is not our first language....
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
sanchez4eva: Different pple__Different views...I stand firm on what I said before, laughing at the celebs because of their grammar won't earn u anything. As long as a man can provide for himself and his family he is good to go. Y'all hav forgotten english is not our first language....

Like I said on my first post to you, when did I laugh at them about their grammar? Go back and read my post to the thread, it was about how tacky the presenter's weave was.

Since when does weave correlates to grammar?

I rest my case.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Mynd44: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
If Ogugua bans yall I swear she is not to blame
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
When I wrote that they are laughing at our bank accounts you took everything personal..It's a simple fact that most of us are just hating on them....we Don't know their history or how they suffered before they made it..just because we were lucky enough to go to school doesn't make us better..

9-Year-Old DJ Shyne Thrills Ejike Asiegbu, Francis Duru At LAKERS Lounge / Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult / The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins!