Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) (14832 Views)

Surulere Pics Of Some Of Our Celebrities / Lies Told By Our Celebrities / Why Are We Not Crazy About Our Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by dopeJemi: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2012
Lemme ask y'all a question, if y'all were celebritiez, wah wud be ur perspective, izit making music or watchin d tv wiv ur pen n paper waiting 4 hon.patrick 2 start tawkin so u can be jottin his big big grammer down, I mean hu haz tym 4 dah shiit, wud u av tym 4 dat, I'm pretty sure dah if dose celebritiez bring deir own word, d presenter won't get it, doez dat mean shez dumb.

Nau sum of u r sayin its a common political word, jes because u were lucky 2 hear n knw wah it means doeznt mean u knw everyword in politics, nau doze celebs u r laffin at nau, if dey bring a word 4rm politics n ask u n u dnt knw it, will u call urself dumb
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Oh my God am so ashamed of all dis fools and dullards we hv as celebrities in naija.can u imagine tiwa savage culdnt get dat simple question rite,even iyanya,damn they r fuc.kd for real and am gonna stop playin their songs b4 they infest me wit dat their dull brains lol.timaya own ws pardonable cos d guy neva enter sch b4,na wa for dis guys oo.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by dopeJemi: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2012
Geo-man:
Oh my God am so ashamed of all dis fools and dullards we hv as celebrities in naija.can u imagine tiwa savage culdnt get dat simple question rite,even iyanya,damn they r fuc.kd for real and am gonna stop playin their songs b4 they infest me wit dat their dull brains lol.timaya own ws pardonable cos d guy neva enter sch b4,na wa for dis guys oo.
guy e be like say 4 skul, u dey get 100 over 100 oh, u no fail 1c 4 ur life. Abeg tell me d meaning of dese simple words, n if u dnt get dem or u chk ur dictionary, den u r worse dan dem

Incumbent
Element
Incompetence
Moist
Embezzle
Malnutrition
Perseverance
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by dopeJemi: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2012
Timaya no go skul buh everybody knw ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ pass u oh, money, e get pass u, gurlz still dey die 4 ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏, dey here dey curse ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏. E dey mk e moni dey go, 2face no finish skul buh na d best 4 9ja 2day, hez successful, lik I alwaiz say, goin 2 skul doeznt mean u'll be successful
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sandysprax(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Druss:

KPOM!! I dont know when the mindset started entering the country. When I was in school, the two ways to be cool were either being smart and/or being smart. Now I am not so sure. The standard has fallen badly and we are giving excuses!! CHEI!!

It's not a standards issue bro. Celebrities of these days are not encouraging excellence in academics at all. They promote gangsterism and thug life. Imagine Chris Brown for instance that used to be a gentle and harmless kid when he started music at 16, now he looks like a tout with tattoos all over his body and with curse words in his songs and sh.it. Same with Wiz Khalifa who promotes weed and all dem youth celebs; and they are still getting paid. Kids of nowadays must think its cool to be a thug cos u'll still be paid.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2012
Geo-man:
Oh my God am so ashamed of all dis fools and dullards we hv as celebrities in naija.can u imagine tiwa savage culdnt get dat simple question rite,even iyanya, damn they r fuc.kd for real and am gonna stop playin their songs b4 they infest me wit dat their dull brains lol.timaya own ws pardonable cos d guy neva enter sch b4,na wa for dis guys oo.

Lol. Bros calm down, e never reach that level. Besides, why are you taking it so personal? I hope it has nothing to do with the defence mechanism that pscyhologists refer to as 'projection'.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2012
sanchez4eva: You are all laughing at their grammar...they are laughing at yr bank account
LMAO!! grin grin grin

Who are the fools hating on Tiwa Savage?? Una wan die??!!

Btw, funny thread!
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! grin grin grin

Who are the fools hating on Tiwa Savage?? Una wan die??!!

Btw, funny thread!
U call dat hating? undecided
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U call dat hating? undecided

Yes ooo! Tiwa is a fyne chick and we were really needing someone like her to rep it for females in d Naija music industry

Apart from Tiwa, what other mainstream female Nigerian musician dey wey get sense??!??!!?..........

.........Talk, I dey wait!
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by slimyem: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:

Yes ooo! Tiwa is a fyne chick and we were really needing someone like her to rep it for females in d Naija music industry

Apart from Tiwa, what other mainstream female Nigerian musician dey wey get sense??!??!!?..........

.........Talk, I dey wait!
sholly,ki la gbe...ki lo n ju?
Person fall hand unto say she nor sabi meaning of simple words despite her rep and you dey yarn something wey nor follow for here..
Where be the sense wey she get for these two videos?
No one's hating here babe...peeps are just saying it as it is!!
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
slimyem: sholly,ki la gbe...ki lo n ju?
Person fall hand unto say she nor sabi meaning of simple words despite her rep and you dey yarn someething wey nor follow for here..
Where be the sense wey she get for these two videos?
Well she mk sense for her voice, music, music videos, and appearance.

You also don't know d meaning of every word tongue (I think it's obvious I'm just looking for an excuse with this line)

But seriously, her make-up, cloths, hair, in fact errthing is always on point!! I love Tiwa Savage!!
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by BUSHMAN1: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
why are some of them wearing leather coats/jackets? i thought the weather is very hot in nigeria..DUMB or what?

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Well she mk sense for her voice, music, music videos, and appearance.

You also don't know d meaning of every word tongue (I think it's obvious I'm just looking for an excuse with this line)

But seriously, her make-up, cloths, hair, in fact errthing is always on point!! I love Tiwa Savage!!
Na wa oo! Die hard fan I guess.. sMh!! U just don't get it.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thank God we have smart peeps on NL..going to school does not guarantee a successful future. Many english language graduates that know the meaning of the whole words in the dictionary are busy searching for jobs. It is not right but dats the way life is so ashawo girls like abilrag can go fhuck themselves....#now playing_your waist_iyanya
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
sanchez4eva: Thank God we have smart peeps on NL..going to school does not guarantee a successful future. Many english language graduates that know the meaning of the whole words in the dictionary are busy searching for jobs. It is not right but dats the way life is so ashawo girls like abilrag can go fhuck themselves....#now playing_your waist_iyanya
How old are u again? undecided
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
How old are u again? undecided
Very young...
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
sanchez4eva:
Very young...
I figured! Smh!!
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I figured! Smh!!
Okay
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Look at my profile from morning to night o...Olodo na still olodo..ashawo na still ashawo..U can never be like Tiwa..she doesn't jump from one bed to another like you do..hate her from morning to night she is still better than you...
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
sanchez4eva: Look at my profile from morning to night o...Olodo na still olodo..ashawo na still ashawo..U can never be like Tiwa..she doesn't jump from one bed to another like you do..hate her from morning to night she is still better than you...

Sometimes I forget that there are challenged people in this world who find things more than difficult to achieve e.g. Getting a job, or minding their own business. If I had known that this was your case, then I would have never read or replied back to your post. It just wouldn't have been right. Sort of like parking in a disabled space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, financial and social struggles that seem to be placing such a high demand on your life.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL:

Sometimes I forget that there are challenged people in this world who find things more than difficult to achieve e.g. Getting a job, or minding their own business. If I had known that this was your case, then I would have never read or replied back to your post. It just wouldn't have been right. Sort of like parking in a disabled space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, financial and social struggles that seem to be placing such a high demand on your life.

Go easy mama! Pweerie plueaseeee...
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
sanchez4eva: Ogun punish your mouth wey don suck prick tire...It's you that is frustrated..why are you giving up na? I thought you are better than Tiwa? Foolish ashawo..

Why don't you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Dahbutter(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
BUSH MAN: why are some of them wearing leather coats/jackets? i thought the weather is very hot in nigeria..DUMB or what?
+100000
Wettin dey vex me pass na say once dem wear d jacket 4 hot sun dem go dey sweat dey clean face yet begin blow fo-ne yet na so so error dey commot grin grin
Dumb as forks

dopeJemi: Timaya no go skul buh everybody knw ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ pass u oh, money, e get pass u, gurlz still dey die 4 ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏, dey here dey curse ​A̶̲̥̅̊♏. E dey mk e moni dey go, 2face no finish skul buh na d best 4 9ja 2day, hez successful, lik I alwaiz say, goin 2 skul doeznt mean u'll be successful
Na true sha, but how fa u na? U no go school, u no get money undecided u need prayer o grin grin grin
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by dopeJemi: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na true sha, but how fa u na? U no go school, u no get money undecided u need prayer o grin grin grin[/quote]

Hehehehehehehehehe, hu tell u say I no go skul n I no get moni

Dangote na mah uncLe broda

WoLe soyinka na mah step fadacheesycheesy

9-Year-Old DJ Shyne Thrills Ejike Asiegbu, Francis Duru At LAKERS Lounge / The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! / Meet Andiswa Selepe, 16-Year-Old South African Model With The Curves Of An Adult