Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) (14933 Views)

Surulere Pics Of Some Of Our Celebrities / Lies Told By Our Celebrities / Why Are We Not Crazy About Our Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by ijebabe: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
FlytimeTV Presenter Lolo1 asked our celebrities the meaning of a word, from the "Word of the Day" segment. The Word in question was, 'INCUMBENT'.

LMAO! See forming grin

Even you Iyanya, you fall hand o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6o8QQUITBg
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why is that suprising? Mode 9 did say that Jupiter is bigger that a star na

1 Like

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
^^ what the fucck are you trying to say? undecided
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
joeydozzy: ^^ what the fucck are you trying to say? undecided
That a lot of our celebrities are dumb
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by tellwisdom: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yes they are dumb undecided undecided
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Even Tiwa?? shocked shocked shocked Smh!! If na to powder face with a whole tub of paint na, she go sabi. Nansense!! Btwn! Ije, na recycled weave-on d presenter put for head? Ewwwwwh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: Even Tiwa?? shocked shocked shocked Smh!! If na to powder face with a whole tub of paint na, she go sabi. Nansense!! Btwn! Ije, na recycled weave-on d presenter put for head? Ewwwwwh!!!

Lol I was thinking the same. Her weave looks like it had been dragged on the floor and passed around from head to head before it got to her turn to use it.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
You are all laughing at their grammar...they are laughing at yr bank account

19 Likes

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Areaboy2(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom: Yes they are dumb undecided undecided

priceless
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

Lol I was thinking the same. Her weave looks like it had been dragged on the floor and passed around from head to head before it got to her turn to use it.
Lmfao!!! Bedt gal!
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by AKobo4urthought: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
dis is wat have been stressing for years, all this gorimakpas calling demselves celebrities are nothing but fools.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
sanchez4eva: You are all laughing at their grammar...they are laughing at yr bank account

You mean your bank account? Because you don't know how much I've got in my account, neither do you know how much others have in their account.

So I'm right in saying that the statement of yours is based solely on YOUR bank account. Just because you're in the red, don't mean others are.

9 Likes

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Is Tiwa a goddess?
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OUR CELEBRITIES ARE CELEBRATED DISGRACE.....LOOK WHAT I SAW ON

AY SHOW
SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin "A 19 YEAR OLD BOYS"

4 Likes

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

You mean your bank account? Because you don't know how much I've got in my account, neither do you know how much others have in their account.

So I'm right in saying that the statement of yours is based solely on YOUR bank account. Just because you're in the red, don't mean others are.
Am proud of u! Tell "IT" wot time it is.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by comechop(m): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
laugh at the celebrities, your nation/future is laughing at you.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Todaynatoday: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mtcheew ordinary incumbent. If na me i 4 ask dem the meaning of Aluu

1 Like

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Menendez: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hey guys come on.......sme of these guys actually knw d meaning but r just making fun out of it.....Savage is very well educated and u can see how she laughs ova it. It's a show biz thing.
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by DICKtator: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Maybe they are.
But it is not everyone that make use of the left side of their brains
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by acidtalk: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
That is the statistics of how unintelligent the average Nigerian youth is.

Our youths of today lack wisdom. They can barely reason and interact wisely.

The manner of BBM broadcast, facebook post, twitter messages you see each passing day will make you weep for this Nation.

Everyone has placed material gains above every other thing, even above the fear of God. See the guy above talk of their bank account when we are talking of a pathetic situation.

The Religious Leaders, Parents, Teachers, Traditional Rulers, Politicians and Government, they have failed this generation.

We don't need a Minister of Education, Labour, Youths and Sports because those are the major Ministries that has caused more harm than good to this generation.

3 Likes

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by ramalot(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by mekaboy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
NON SENSE, NA ENGLISH THEM GO CHOP ? BESIDES WHY MUST NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES KNOW THE MEANING OF AN ENGLISH WORD? DO THE WHITES KNOW THE MEANING OF OROBO ? IMAGINE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD RED CARPET AND ASK THE STARS WHAT IS OROBO? WILL YOU SAY THEY A DUMB FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT IT IS? ABEG FREE THEM JOOR.

HATERS, STAY HERE AND BE LOOKING OUT FOR THEIR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, WHILE THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY .

11 Likes

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okay, Nairaland,>>>>>>>> Does someone's mastery of English Language demonstrates higher intelligence?

Yes, the meaning of the word they were asked is simple, but would it be right for me to simply conclude that they are dumb?

If you don't have a memory for meaning of most English words, can't you be intelligent in other progressive aspects of life, like making money, relating with the right people, composing a song that sells, making money by making people laugh, etc ?

It would be unfair to call them dumb, because to some extent, they have successfully made a living from their crafts, talents, whatever.

As an Economist, my only worry is if Nigerian celebrities pay their taxes.....haha, and not whether they know what INCUMBENT is or shall I say IN KON BE is haha..

6 Likes

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Uchenna42(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Thats true..the only english 2face sabi nah "Yes oo Yes oo my people...wetin dey happen?...nothing dey happen one love mehn" ....smh

1 Like

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Anvaller: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Well, that's bad but DUMB isn't the right word to use, they are just bad with English as a language and u can blame that on a lot of things, especially their upbringing. We all know that most of these guys are school drop outs so why would one expect them to be very brilliant with English vocabulary when there are pool of graduates that are even worse in the same country within the same system? U really can not limit the measure of one's level of intelligence to how one is able or not able to speak a language.

1 Like

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by tpia5: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Did you really expect them (or most nigerians), to know the meaning of incumbent?
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by markovnikoff001(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
...does this not show that most artistes hide their lack of intelligence behind all the "phone'" with which they speak? Who would have expected tuface and 9ice (of all the "grammar-blowing" celebrities) will be able to give the correct meaning of the word?
My respect for Tuface just went up another thousand notches...just because say him no finish school no mean say him be fool!

1 Like

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by sanchez4eva: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
abiL:

Na u get your mouth...Granted our Celebs are nt well educated and most of their music is nothing to write home about but we should be able to criticise them constructively. You guys are insulting them with so much hatred and envy.

1 Like

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by violent(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Who's that dude wearing a leather jacket in naija in a packed hall? shocked shocked

Hmm...Nkan be!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by abiL(f): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
sanchez4eva:
Na u get your mouth...Granted our Celebs are nt well educated and most of their music is nothing to write home about but we should be able to criticise them constructively. You guys are insulting them with so much hatred and envy.

You must have been reading from a different thread. I never said owt about them being educated or not. I commented on the presenter's weave. It's even an insult to call that rag on her head a weave.

If people want to criticise, hate, or envy them, let them. How will that affect your life?

Abeg go and sip some garri water to cool down joh!
Re: Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
The fact that they are celebrities doesn't mean that they should be more knowledgeable or "intelligent" than the average Nigerian. In fact, I strongly suspect that many viewers/posters on this thread would first look up the word 'incumbent' to know what it really means (because they were hitherto unsure), and then subsequently mock the celebrities. Funny but true.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up / Checkout Adaeze Yobo As A Child / Top 10 Most Handsome Musicians In Nigeria [2018]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.