Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,706 members, 7,865,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Claws Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Claws Of Love (619 Views)

How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Claws Of Love by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
The same fingers we use in caressing and smooching are sooner or later used as claws to tear ourselves apart in love or hatred.
The same lips and tongues we use in saying "I love you" and "I Do" are sooner or later used in backbiting and cursing ourselves in condemnation and damnation in hatred.
The same loins we use in rubbing and entangling each other in sex and child birth are sooner or later used in spreading STDs in promiscuity and infidelity in hatred.

Best friends have betrayed each other.
Lovers have deceived each other.
Spouses have wounded each other.

How many tears have you shed in your pillows?
The tears of the sorrows of broken promises and vows?

But how can those who truly love sooner or later turn around to hate each other?

The fancies, fallacies and inconsistencies of humans are their own calamities in the romance of life.

~ From The Book of Abn Sunnim by Orikinla Osinachi.
Illustration by By Huda Heidi Kattan
http://www.facebook.com/hudaheidi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EQUAL RIGHTS!!! Wayoo 4 U.S N 9ja / 4 Ways To Strengthen Your Marriage/relationship / That Is The Woman/man I Would Have Settle-down With Or Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.