Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims (6623 Views)

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 09, 2012
GhostFaceKiller: --

grin
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Kslib: One thing the muslims have,is a very very strong and determined mind..i commend them for that. These people can protest on an hungry dry stomach for ninety days on what is not necessary.. Now,i hope these guys can use that same strong mind to reject this latest decision by the saudi government and choose to [size=18pt]worship at home[/size]...

There we go!! wink
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 09, 2012
I had seen that Shitt Too.

@GFK
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by smoothcrim2090: 4:20am On Oct 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

Nigerian Haratins(Howsad's(Hausa's) and Fulani's) will always want to go back to their masters even after their face has been spat in. No dignity! NO pride! Trying to destroy West Africa by practicing Saudi tribal culture!! Why don't you practice your own tribal culture... As we stand today in the Sahel and Sahara white Arab Muslims are enslaving Black Sahelian Muslims!

Let me emphasize...

White Muslims are enslaving Black Muslims

Stop destroying West Africa! If you are from around here ACT LIKE IT!!

ONLY Ghanaian RULE Can SAVE West Africa

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 09, 2012
^^^smoothcrim LONG TIME!! grin
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 09, 2012
She's speaking spanish..lemme guess she's in spain... -_-

you know they are still mad @ black Africans for what the Moors did to the Iberian peninsula. But there is no excuse because at the end of the day the middle men were Arabs/Berbers.
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by smoothcrim2090: 4:26am On Oct 09, 2012
*Kails*:
^^^smoothcrim LONG TIME!! grin

What's up!!
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 09, 2012
*Kails*:
She's speaking spanish..lemme guess she's in spain... -_-

you know they are still mad @ black Africans for what the Moors did to the Iberian peninsula. But there is no excuse because at the end of the day the middle men were Arabs/Berbers.

...LoL I was literally in the middle of typing ..."Oh god here we go with the Moors were Black"

Untill you edited it... grin

You AzHole. smiley
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 09, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

What's up!!

nothing much hun.
just chilling. smiley

thanks for posting that video...
that says alot about this "religion of peace". grin

@royal whatever...you are ready to argue against anything i say. tongue
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 09, 2012
smoothcrim2090: ONLY Ghanaian RULE Can SAVE West Africa

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! grin grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by kandiikane(m): 4:36am On Oct 09, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Nigerian Haratins(Howsad's(Hausa's) and Fulani's) will always want to go back to their masters even after their face has been spat in. No dignity! NO pride! Trying to destroy West Africa by practicing Saudi tribal culture!! Why don't you practice your own tribal culture... As we stand today in the Sahel and Sahara white Arab Muslims are enslaving Black Sahelian Muslims!

Let me emphasize...

Dude, I've got great news for you. Do you remember where you said ghanian women won't go for gambian men, how the the president is too ugly for a ghanian woman to approach him or some rubbish like that on that thread you opened for me? Guess what? The gambian president is legally phucking a ghanian chick. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by smoothcrim2090: 4:40am On Oct 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Dude, I've got great news for you. Do you remember where you said ghanian women won't go for gambian men, how the the president is too ugly for a ghanian woman to approach him or some rubbish like that on that thread you opened for me? Guess what? The gambian president is legally phucking a ghanian chick. cheesy

She must be a used up slut taking that ugly dogs money!!! The neighborhood bus which everybody has taken a ride... Used Ghanaian buses get sent to Gambia and are not treated specially in Ghana! wink If you work hard babe, you can be my 4th wife cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by smoothcrim2090: 4:42am On Oct 09, 2012
Why are you negroes always fighting for the Palestinians but, never the Haratin?? If the negroes don't speak for the Haratin who will?? The Haratin situation is 1000 times worse than that of the Palestinian! Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!! Haratin Focus NOW!!

WHITE Muslims enslaving Black Muslims in the Sahel and Sahara!!

Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by kandiikane(m): 4:45am On Oct 09, 2012
She may be a used slut but she's still a GHANIAN.

I still wonder why the guy went for one of you forest pgymies. Anyway, they said she was the finest chick in ghana(still in shock) and he felt sorry for her.
Didn't want her making uglies with any of you pgymies.
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 09, 2012
I see we have allot of West African Love being shared in the room at the Moment....

Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by ektbear: 5:01am On Oct 09, 2012
na wa for these adherents of Islam.

So somebody can slap you in the face like this and you can accept?

What happened to their self-pride?

So they will still go back to Saudi?
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by browncool(m): 5:20am On Oct 09, 2012
acidosis™:
May I ask you mistress mukinatu, why the bolded part ??

“The first good news is that all of those pilgrims, who have secured valid visas, are being taken back and the understanding we have secured so far with them is that they will be allowed entry into Saudi Arabia,” the Speaker said. "

What is good about the news ?? That you are generating revenue for the govt of saudi arabia??
A useless government is one that puts the religious BURDEN of citizens on her head leaving behind their complete well being and social benefits..

After HAJJ.. ..what NEXT ??
In-fact you have spoken nicely and I wish I could give you more than 1 LIKES
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by tintingz(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2012
smoothcrim2090:
Let me emphasize...
and don't tell me you just wrote in tongues
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by rushj(m): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2012
ajoguegbe: It is clear that Christianity is the only religion bringing millions of income to the country by a way of pilgrimage. Do you know how many pilgrims fly into this country to visit major churches and church programmes. Synagogue with all the controversy surrounding it pulls millions of USD weekly from top level government officials in foreign countries. When Christ Embassy holds their annual pastord and leadership programme, the whole hotel in Lagos is fully booked by foreigners. Don't mention redeemed programmes, house on the Rock EXPERIENCE, PLATFORM,etc.

It is therefore obvious that Christianity is what we need in this nation to move forward
@ thesame time increase the level of infidelity,adultry and funication in nija. Most of u CHRTNS think from ur Ass..nt ur brain and hrt.
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by tintingz(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2012
I see that many NL's are DUMBIES. . .Hajj is part of pillars of Islam which muslims must perform atleast once in his/her lifetime if they can aford it. . .this no part of slavery, money blablabla tongue . . .this is about faith and believe. . .likewise i dont see any relevant of christians goin to jerusalem, is not even in their bible to visit that place, they only go there for picnics and tourism grin or lemme say holidays when the jews will call them gentiles and black dogs in isreal grin
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by GhostFaceKiller: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2012
tintingz: I see that many NL's are DUMBIES. . .Hajj is part of pillars of Islam which muslims must perform atleast once in his/her lifetime if they can aford it. . .this no part of slavery, money blablabla tongue . . .this is about faith and believe. . .likewise i dont see any relevant of christians goin to jerusalem, is not even in their bible to visit that place, they only go there for picnics and tourism grin or lemme say holidays when the jews will call them gentiles and black dogs in isreal :-

It is all about Mo's quest to dominate and ensure the lucrative religious tourist trade continues. simple.
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by victorD3: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2012
GhostFaceKiller: and who is paying for this jihad training? I definitely know it's not from groundnuts.

Still the routine of Milking the Niger Delta.
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by tintingz(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:
It is all about Mo's quest to dominate and ensure the lucrative religious tourist trade continues. simple.
this is not prophet Mohammed(SAW) quest this what Allah(SWT) as said in the Quran that Islam will be accepted in world and prophecied by the prophet for Islam will be accepted and dominate the world. . .right now Islam still keeps the fasting growing religion in the world in records grin
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Akanbiedu(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2012
davidylan: mental slavery in action.
More like "I am a better slave"

ekt_bear: na wa for these adherents of Islam.

So somebody can slap you in the face like this and you can accept?

What happened to their self-pride?

So they will still go back to Saudi?

What is slap here. The Saudis have laid down rule as regards pilgrimage. If such rules were violated, what do you suggest they do?

"Nigerians are known to have been deported from the UK, why are Nigerians still going there? What happened to their self pride?" Apply that logic, may be it can help you.
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by mmmustapha(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2012
NL hav so many monkeys n donkeys members, Do u knw Y they r deported Its naja fault not their. Every country hav her law n order n ur country didn't comply wit their laws that's Y they r deported
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by smoothcrim2090: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2012
mmmustapha: NL hav so many monkeys n donkeys members, Do u knw Y they r deported Its naja fault not their. Every country hav her law n order n ur country didn't comply wit their laws that's Y they r deported

Defending your masters while if you sleep with 2 eyes closed they will put you in chains like they are doing your brother in the Sahel!!

You have no dignity!!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by israelbenzion: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2012
hauwabd:

Oga, how is it moving the nation forward? Is the USD being used in the Nation's economy or church/Pastors' pockets? The private jets these monies are being used for, is it Nigerian airline or for the church? Abeg make we hear word o jare!

If these people r coming, they will fly airlines which pay revenue to d govt. They will stay in hotels and the hotels employ Nigerians and pay them in local currency. The hotels also pay taxes and other revenue to d govt. They will eat our food and drink our drinks. They will use airport taxis which our citizens drive. They will use intra-city taxis or hired cars. They will buy souvenirs from our markets. All these generate money for d economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by remmyton(f): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2012
~Royal~:

What?

Are you Disrespecting my Great Saudi People Again?.

grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by ektbear: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Defending your masters while if you sleep with 2 eyes closed they will put you in chains like they are doing your brother in the Sahel!!

You have no dignity!!

+1000

Slave religion, this Islam
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

nobody says you shouldn't go but i don't have to be the one to subsidize it for you through my hard earned tax money.
If you trek from here to the coast of Sudan you can board a rickety smelly fishing trawler to cross the dead see over to mecca. The other option is to join your muslim pirates on the gulf of eden. am sure they will be willing to do you this service. Even, all the countries on your holy journey are muslim so you are guarrantted food and board from your brothers.

and it is only you and your south bottom that pay tax right ? Well newsflash north also pay tax.
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by mmmustapha(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

You have no dignity!!
have u taken ur medicine
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2012
*Kails*:
I wouldn't go back there if I were any of the Nigerians who were internationally disgraced by these people.

Arabs have done far more damage to Africa than any European and it saddens me that we continue to allow them to.

Why go back there? For the sake of Islam? For the sake of Allah?
lol these people have proven for centuries that despite praying on the same mat with you in the same Mosque that they DO NOT LIKE YOU!

You are not considered their equal. FFS these people wanted to go there and WORSHIP and still got barred/kicked out! grin I mean seriously, wake and rise up already.

I'm tired of my people being the laughing stock of the universe. undecided

well we aint you or your kind and since when are we your people? Is that your new excuse for coming here to lay insults ? Well last time i check you people hate us so why is it your concern (dont tell me that tax nonsense)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of Development? / Enugu 2023: Nwobodo, APC Chairman, Others Make Case For Enugu East / Nigeria To Generate 7,000 Megawatts Of Electricity By 2014 - NERC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.