Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims (6624 Views)

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by muhrabsovicom: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidosis™:
May I ask you mistress mukinatu, why the bolded part ??

“The first good news is that all of those pilgrims, who have secured valid visas, are being taken back and the understanding we have secured so far with them is that they will be allowed entry into Saudi Arabia,” the Speaker said. "

What is good about the news ?? That you are generating revenue for the govt of saudi arabia??
A useless government is one that puts the religious BURDEN of citizens on her head leaving behind their complete well being and social benefits..

After HAJJ.. ..what NEXT ??
I dont know how much is government's commitment (subsidy) but the pilgims pay their hard earned minmum of N621,000 to embark on the journey
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by snakova(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
smoothcrim2090:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

Nigerian Haratins(Howsad's(Hausa's) and Fulani's) will always want to go back to their masters even after their face has been spat in. No dignity! NO pride! Trying to destroy West Africa by practicing Saudi tribal culture!! Why don't you practice your own tribal culture... As we stand today in the Sahel and Sahara white Arab Muslims are enslaving Black Sahelian Muslims!

Let me emphasize...

White Muslims are enslaving Black Muslims

Stop destroying West Africa! If you are from around here ACT LIKE IT!!

ONLY Ghanaian RULE Can SAVE West Africa
And who colonized u and sent back ur development by ages, abi no be white christians? Who packed u and ur ancestors as slaves? no be white christians? Who are the KKK? are they muslims Allutrate!!!
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by takedat(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Government sponsored pilgrims are less than 20% of the total pilgrims, the rest are individuals sponsoring themselves.So the notion that all the pilgrims are govt subsidised is rubbish.The same way government sponsors people for hajj so they do for those going to Jerusalem,most is for political patronage which many Islamic scholars have condemned
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
Discordia:

well we aint you or your kind and since when are we your people? Is that your new excuse for coming here to lay insults ? Well last time i check you people hate us so why is it your concern (dont tell me that tax nonsense)

LMAO.

I give you that. I am Jamaican and you are Nigerian.
My ancestors were slaves and you still are...so you are right we are not the same people.
Thank God I have seen the light.

Hurry back, I think Mustapha is looking for his slave. tongue
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by snakova(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
*Kails*:

nothing much hun.
just chilling. smiley

thanks for posting that video...
that says alot about this "religion of peace". grin

@royal whatever...you are ready to argue against anything i say. tongue
U r not a slave but please tell me what is ur identity? why do u wed d way d white christians do? why do you feel to dress like the whites is what is cool? why do you venerate every thing the whites practice, apart from their 'hate' of every thing 'colored' that is? religion of misguided goim. You don't even know what you are practicing otherwise i am sure you would have come to your senses long ago. Resting your whole hereafter on a book of cocooned stories.
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
snakova:
U r not a slave but please tell me what is ur identity? why do u wed d way d white christians do? why do you feel to dress like the whites is what is cool? why do you venerate every thing the whites practice, apart from their 'hate' of every thing 'colored' that is? religion of misguided goim. You don't even know what you are practicing otherwise i am sure you would have come to your senses long ago. Resting your whole hereafter on a book of cocooned stories.

^^^i am not a christian...

try again.
Re: Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims by Mgtowmonk: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
hauwabd:
For all you ignoramus on Nairaland, Hajj is one of the pillars of Islam and it is advised that as a muslim, you should strive to go for Hajj at least once in your lifetime. We are not going there because of the arabs, we are simply undertaking our religious obligations, there is no arrogance or humiliation in the course of serving God. The Holy Kaaba is in Saudi not Nigeria or any other place, so we have no other choice but to go back and complete our religious obligations against all odds. If you do not understand this, then respect our belief, shikenan!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of Development? / Nigeria To Generate 7,000 Megawatts Of Electricity By 2014 - NERC Chairman / Goodluck Jonathan Wishes All Muslims Barka Da Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.