Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (24116 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by steffans(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2012
Bloggers alwz blow thngs out of Proportion....
Everybody wan make money, everybody wants Clicks on his site....
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Abuklaw(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2012
Dis is sarcasm at it peak,hw does d above comment entails remorse feelings while he stil compare him wit oda MOG Dat carry bag of rice on their shoulder 2 hungry victims.
Dis tee mac must b a crazy man wu is complexin "winners flock" phobia by aggravatin their pain.lol
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by mankand(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2012
honeycandy: I smell sarcasm. Nice one from Tee mac. Well there you have it, my dear "winners" if you feel offended, accept his apology. But the truth remains. How much has your GO spent on the flood victims. How many orphans has your GO sent to school, how many widows has he helped in your church. These are areas where your tithes should go into. But sorry if you feel offended.

You are so dumb and I see ignorant as your problem.

I am not a member of winners chapel but i do acknowledge the fact about what the man is doing.

For your information, churches are not supposed to advertise their humanitarian activities offered as it makes no sense but it is only here in Africa, we are been brainwashed with that.

You need to go back and start looking back to what the man has done not only to Nigeria, but as well other countries in the world.

1996, the church donated relief materials to the people of Koma who were living like salvages in the middle belt area of Nigeria. The story caught the eye of the world when some journalist showed a documentary of another community in Nigeria, who do not wear clothes, schools, hospitals or any social amenities. The church donated and built so many facilities to that area.

The church was well recognised by United Nations as the highest donor of relief materials to displaced victims in a flood/tsunami that happened in some parts of West Africa years ago. Even here in Nigeria, ask the residents of Ota, Sango what help the church is doing for them, and they will testify for their good works

The church also participated in sending relief materials to the victims of Haiti as well

Every year, the church do award scholarship to her church members who wish to study in any University and as well her universities but reasons why some of the church members are not partaking in that is left for them and not mine or probably they might be feeling too proud.

Do you see this on the television? No because as a true believer, all humanitarian assistance offered is been rewarded by God and not compliments by men.

Free the man of God and let him enjoy his time, this is the few i can come up with

4 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by CHAIRMAN1(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2012
Well, as much as I can't understand the rational behind a moG owning 4 private jets, I usually prefer to stick to the 'touch not my anointed' scripture.
God'll judge his prophets according to their hearts.

Moreover, I believe TeeMac is part of TB Joshua propaganda strategy against his fellow men of God. Remember in the youtube confession by 2 of TBJ's former members, they said TBJ worked with demonic powers. They also said he wore the images of pastors he felt were threats to his ministry underneath his shoes! They (ex-members) specifically mentioned Adeboye and Oyedepo!
TeeMac is an ardent follower of Tb joshua; he worships there often. Remember during his much publicised Michael jackson death vision, he asked the congregation if they knew how he could reach MJ and Tee Mac offered to help him do so. It might me Tb joshua teemac is referring to as the Pastor who refused his offer to purchase a private jet. Put 2 and 2 together and what I've said would make sense.. My 2 cents wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by cecegorz(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2012
Joey82: looks like a lot of us didnt read that statement well o,
he's still castigating the acts of Oyedepo by comparing him to a pastor who carries bags of rice on his shoulders.
and spreads out money earned to charity.
IMO, Mac is sticking to his guns. 4get the final statement, sounds like a mockery having read the initial statements.

Well done sisi mi. This shows you are the only person that didn't 'chop' your school fees.

But then, in as much as Tee Mac is making a criticism of another, why did he play the devil's advocate by pushing to sell another 'second hand' plane to another man of God, if he genuinely feels men of God shouldn't have one.
The heart of men is just mischievious, i think the dude actually have an ulterior motive by attacking Oyedepo.

Who knows, may be Oyedepo refused to buy his 'second hand' and rather purchased a new one else where
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by mankand(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2012
andyanders: T.B.Joshua should be emulated. He gives all he has to the needy,widow,orphans,less privileged,scholarships and humanitarian works all over the world. He does not own a personal car, do not maintain bank accounts and never drive or own cars, rather enters the normal Haice bus owned by his ministry, to places where he carries bags of rice on his head to give to the needy. What a prophet of God he is. Very humble, extremely too kind. Reconciles broken homes and restores them.
I pray for him always because, I have never seen a man like him. I do not worship there but will always find comfort watching Emmanuel TV because you will discover the mystery of this world we live in. From watching Emmanuel TV, you can now look at yourself to know who you are or why you are passing through what is happening in your life.

You are so DUMB, if I am rendering any help to you, should I advertise it?

All these men of God are business men and they know how to do their business properly
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by frainc(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2012
royal lord: And d man of God he is comparing oyedepo to is tb joshua. Hmm
by they fruit we shall know them.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Suljosh: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan: Tee mac is a coward and a useless attention seeker...

Why start a battle, only to chicken out in the early stages?

If he accusing Oyedepo, he should come out and tell Nigerians how many poor people he helped during his tenure as PMAN president.
@Crazyman ur more of a caword dan Tee mac. D guy said d truth, wat is a man of God doin wit a plane? He shld hav used dat money to assist d needy.
Useless man.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by redsun(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2012
Do you murderfuckers actually need tmac or whatever he called to tell and "untell" you that oyedepo and his likes all over the world are frauds?Cant you see from all indications that they are tapping into the gullibility of starkly ignorant people to enrich themselves and are not afraid to flaunt it,because one of the line they are using to mesmerize the people is that they too could be affluent by giving to them their widow's earnings,so they keep giving,expecting to be welloff without thinking and working hard

It is a case of the more you look,the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by isaco(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2012
KINGwax: how is he a coward? He didn't say he didn't say dt, he simply said if it offends him, then sorry. Not dt he gave a fucck if it does or not.
you understand English. Dats it!
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by soshao: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2012
Your heart of the universe, I'm not in any corner
[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by rusher14: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2012
Dee60: What is a jet used for? Is it a toy? Tee Mac and others need to ask for the itinerary of some pastors and would understand why some would look for means to go to places as quickly as they can. How do you go from Lagos to Kagali, Lesotho, Douala if you have a mission to those places? The gospel is not 'bags of rice' but about reaching the lost with a message of salvation. Africa has remained in the dark because we have not fully embraced the gospel and because we speak ill against those who dare to take the message out!

I am not judging or vindicating any man. Only God will do that. But let us watch what we say!

And again, would Tee Mac and his partner rather sell jets to oil subsidy thieves than to hardworking men, even if those men are preachers? Think about that!
Once again you guys never cease to amaze me.
Would going to some distant Kingdom to preach the word be such an emergency that it would require a private jet of the highest quality with premium seats and gold trimmed edges?
By the way who told you that these nations don't have their own preachers, prophets, W-holy and the likes?
Let me guess they are not as blessed as ours because if they were they would have their own private jets and be known worldwide.
Let me just put it this way, having a congregation of 1 billion people means nothing, it doesn't mean you speak to God or that you are more blessed than a pastor who has just a few.
I don't think the apostles had as much following at the our pastors of today.
BTW i think we need to stop fooling ourselves when it comes to other countries Lesotho has an 85% literacy rate for 15s and over as well as being dominated by christians, so i really don't know what the emergency might be if one needs to preach to them.
Again, it might just be nice to fly in a private jet to Maseru, premium seats and all. cool

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by bankylan: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2012
I am sure Tee Mac is missing something. Does he own a car? Is the car worth 5 million naira? Why will Tee Mac own a car when there are millions of Nigerians and thousands in his neighborhoods who can not afford 3 square meals? Can't he go in molue to perform, and ride on Okada to Muson center, and charter Danfo for his band? Does he have a house? why will he build a house when he can rent one for as little as 250,000 per year in Ikorodu? At least he can use his money to feed the poor.

Tee Mac is obviously not a man with depth and spiritual maturity, but a man with logic, and that is why I am not surprised by his comment. Is he aware of how much Winner is giving as welfare? The fact that he does not have information about this does not mean the church is not doing this. The place of Pastor is to empower and not to give hand out to people. This will shock anyone...the people that expect to receive money, food, and material wealth from men of God are likely to remain poor for the rest of their lives. The widow in the bible, why will Elijah ask her to prepare him his last meal?
I have met with many rich men, and one thing I know of them is that they give to men of God. I mean men that were once broke and poor. But this is a spiritual thing, and I do not expect many to agree with me.
I pray that God will bless me more to be a giver, and to give to men of God. If you want to break the yoke pf poverty, you have to tap into the grace of those who have conquered poverty. Please this is not what any man of God has made me to believe, this is what my bible has taught me. This has worked for me and my family.

Tee Mac, you are able to own a car because you can afford it and it is a necessity and not a luxury for you...Bishop is able to afford jets, because it is a necessity for his ministry and he can afford it...

And if I can not castigate you for owing a car because I don't know what else you do or how much God has blessed you...you should also not castigate someone who has a jet when it is obvious that you don't know everything about him and how much God has blessed him.

BUT IF YOU THINK A JET IS TO MUCH FOR BISHOP OYEDEPO TO HAVE, KNOW THAT MY GATEMAN UMARU BELIEVES A CAR IS TOO MUCH FOR TEE MAC TO HAVE....

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Areaboy2(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan: Tee mac is a coward and a useless attention seeker...

Why start a battle, only to chicken out in the early stages?

If he accusing Oyedepo, he should come out and tell Nigerians how many poor people he helped during his tenure as PMAN president.

Useless man.

Its exactly people like you that made him take back his statement!

I bet they would have made his life a living hell just for stating what actually is the obvious! but sometimes the obvious isn't so clear cut to everyone afterall!

He cant be bothered and I respect him for speaking out how he feels. I bet plenty of you will secretly criticize but never have the balls to say it openly, but when someone does then he will be damned!!!

I hate what this stupid Abrahamic religion has done to us angry
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by searchcorp(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2012
chucky234: Your point pls

Just because he owns a jet doesn't in any way mean he is not charitable.

Elvis Presley was a very flamboyant guy, who bought a whole shopping mall for his step brothers and had it delivered in less than 6 hours, yet he gave more to welfare than the whole of the united states of america put together.

Bishop Oyedepo responded hugely to the haiti disaster, he has loads of kids he is sponsoring, he donates massively to charity organisations monthly, plus, he gives more to any church he is invited to preach in than the church will give him. These are things I heard from Bishop's mouth.

I challenge you to ask any body close to him and they will tell you about how gracious the 'son of God' is.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Areaboy2(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2012
bankylan: I am sure Tee Mac is missing something. Does he own a car? Is the car worth 5 million naira? Why will Tee Mac own a car when there are millions of Nigerians and thousands in his neighborhoods who can not afford 3 square meals? Can't he go in molue to perform, and ride on Okada to Muson center, and charter Danfo for his band? Does he have a house? why will he build a house when he can rent one for as little as 250,000 per year in Ikorodu? At least he can use his money to feed the poor.

Tee Mac is obviously not a man with depth and spiritual maturity, but a man with logic, and that is why I am not surprised by his comment. Is he aware of how much Winner is giving as welfare? The fact that he does not have information about this does not mean the church is not doing this. The place of Pastor is to empower and not to give hand out to people. This will shock anyone...the people that expect to receive money, food, and material wealth from men of God are likely to remain poor for the rest of their lives. The widow in the bible, why will Elijah ask her to prepare him his last meal?
I have met with many rich men, and one thing I know of them is that they give to men of God. I mean men that were once broke and poor. But this is a spiritual thing, and I do not expect many to agree with me.
I pray that God will bless me more to be a giver, and to give to men of God. If you want to break the yoke pf poverty, you have to tap into the grace of those who have conquered poverty. Please this is not what any man of God has made me to believe, this is what my bible has taught me. This has worked for me and my family.

Tee Mac, you are able to own a car because you can afford it and it is a necessity and not a luxury for you...Bishop is able to afford jets, because it is a necessity for his ministry and he can afford it...

And if I can not castigate you for owing a car because I don't know what else you do or how much God has blessed you...you should also not castigate someone who has a jet when it is obvious that you don't know everything about him and how much God has blessed him.

BUT IF YOU THINK A JET IS TO MUCH FOR BISHOP OYEDEPO TO HAVE, KNOW THAT MY GATEMAN UMARU BELIEVES A CAR IS TOO MUCH FOR TEE MAC TO HAVE....

Oyedepo - ANOINTED MAN OF GOD

Tee Mac - Ordinary guy

See the diff now? undecided
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Decryptor(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2012
The person he was talking about is T.B Joshua
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by otunbadan(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2012
He just lost a valuable customer in the name of Dr. Oyedepo..Tee Mac supplies him quarry and planes,d log just feel off his eyes n he now remember the damages done,2 late sha/e don hapin
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by blackmale(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2012
Goldenheart: who is teemac?
tracy mac grady (NBA)....lol
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by chucky234(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2012
cutestcherrie: Some Nigerians can be really stupid @ tyms, if we want to buy sumvin for ourselves we buy new things now because Bishop Oyedepo purchased a new aircraft it means his not charitable, wait first is it your money he used or ur great grand fathers inheritance? So y in the world are u people complaining? Because he doesn't do his and show off like sum other people,u all now think you have the right to call him names. What have all of you done that is charitable in your entire miserable life? He is doing sumvin and God in return is blessing him and his church is the only church that seat 50thousand people every Sunday service,his members are not complaining so y are u idiots complaining. Oh u want him to bye second hand so if anything happens and in the cause people die,all u idiot would say he has used them for sacrifice abi,if that Dana aircraft that crashed was his, I know what the story would have been. As for Tee Mac he has just joined the league of attention seeking fools....All you idiots that keep insulting my Bishop should find sumvin better to do cause ur just gonna seat there and continue winning while money keeps running into his account and if e pain u too much,go establish ur own church lets see if u would make it,
Ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by chucky234(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2012
searchcorp:

Just because he owns a jet doesn't in any way mean he is not charitable.

Elvis Presley was a very flamboyant guy, who bought a whole shopping mall for his step brothers and had it delivered in less than 6 hours, yet he gave more to welfare than the whole of the united states of america put together.

Bishop Oyedepo responded hugely to the haiti disaster, he has loads of kids he is sponsoring, he donates massively to charity organisations monthly, plus, he gives more to any church he is invited to preach in than the church will give him. These are things I heard from Bishop's mouth.

I challenge you to ask any body close to him and they will tell you about how gracious the 'son of God' is.
Did you just compare Elvis Presley to Oyedepo? Hmmm comparing Elvis to a man of God who is supposed to live by the standard set by Christ and his disciples shows you got a rare brain disorder to take care of,Christ would not have own a single aircraft let alone owning three or build a university for the rich instead of the poor,not the Jesus of Nazareth.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by cescky(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2012
bankylan: I am sure Tee Mac is missing something. Does he own a car? Is the car worth 5 million naira? Why will Tee Mac own a car when there are millions of Nigerians and thousands in his neighborhoods who can not afford 3 square meals? Can't he go in molue to perform, and ride on Okada to Muson center, and charter Danfo for his band? Does he have a house? why will he build a house when he can rent one for as little as 250,000 per year in Ikorodu? At least he can use his money to feed the poor.

on point!
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by omenziate(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2012
The same TB joshua that is an object of ridicule consistently is now the corner stone. Nigerians and their mercurial nature, no wonder it deserves d kind of leaders it has.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Jackie26: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2012
Are you guys not tired of calling Bishop Oyedepo a 419er, scam artist and thief without any evidence? You people are just angry with the man because he is rich and acquires what he thinks is necessary without apology or what people will say because the truth is that people will always talk no matter what you do. I am not going to judge this man of God based on what unbelievers says about him but by what God thinks about Him. I am not saying He is perfect because only God is perfect, but despite his errors sometimes God honours Him and is able to Make Him stand. I know because the Spirit of God bears witness with the children of God to know what is of God. So if anyone is shouting that Oyedepo is fraud and wants us to take them seriously, come up with an evidence or shut up and stop being a fool!
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by treasuredkid: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2012
The Holy Spirit is on T-mac's case, we would still hear more woes from him...lol
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by fuke(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2012
Ganys: I JUST READ THIS ON HIS FB PROFILE

This is no apology.

Tee Mac is robbing the insult in.

Forget the last sentence.

What an intelligent man.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Jackie26: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2012
While people are here killing themselves over the Bishop, men and women that God has used him to bless are lining up in his office struggling to see him and sow seeds into his life. People are dropping keys to houses(home and abroad), cars and papers to lands for the Man of God because they have been blessed one way or another by the ministry and I am sure the Bishop does not know or meet half of those people. What i have seen is no matter how mad we get, no body can curse who God has blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Skywalker5(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2012
blackmale: tracy mac grady (NBA)....lol

grin grin grin grin you almost made me get heart attack for here. grin grin grin
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Raphtop(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Sometimes i wonder if some people really have eyes. Why don't u guys read d story all over again 2 see if u can really call dis an apology.
U give somebody a SLAP and say something like 'oh! does it pain u? Sory'
u call dat an apology?
T.mac or wareva ur name is, cary on even though i know u r just an attention seeker.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by cescky(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2012
The truth of the matter is that all that oyedepo has, is avialbale to everybody,(if u have faith as a mustard seed nothing shall be impossible to u),if u sell garri and have faith for 1000 customers a day u will receive, if u make millions a month and have faith for 10 million a month, it shall also work for u. so why hate the man if he uses a tool or law available to all men and teemac is ignornat of such law,whys he hating , oga teemac if u give all ur goods to the poor and have no love, oga ur wasting time, teemac shld stop shouting about tings he knows nothing about.before he looses the little he has, wealth is spiritual not physical(to them that have more will be given,and those who do not have even that which they have will be taken)meaning if u don not have but believe u have, your faith must respond and the little you have if your not grateful,thankful and belive for more the little you have will be lost, its a law God has put into place,its as sure as the law of gravity. oyedepos preaching angle is faith, and he says Gods purpose for him is to make people rich, how can he make people rich if the laws or scriptures he preaches dont show or work in his life!

God is love,but Gods love is not beggarly, please help me, am sick, am poor etc pls help me,Gods real love is tough!postive, firm , strong. the Bible says God chastises/disciplines those he loves.(BY PUTTING THEM IN CIRCUSTANCES AND SITUATIONS THAT ENEBLES THEM TO BE STRONGER) that is to say God wants we all to have private jets etc but majority of us are mentally lazy and slotful waiting for charity, (faith is combination of mental strength and physical action).paul says let him who would not work not eat.am not saying all the poor are lazy or slothful, or one should not be charitable, but teemac sholudl try and change the law first(to them that have more will be given and those that have not even the little they have will be taken)its a law of faith thing! do not judge things you know notthing about.Nevertherless if u give to the poor God will pay(God resides in all men) u back for ur gift, but its not the gift, God is after but the emotion behind the gift,that is your heart in giving that what is most important.

judging ur brother=judging God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Kids Of NTA Staff Injured In Reigners Church Collapse, Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.