Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (24117 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by vascey(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mo gbe!

And people wonder why they say Nigerian graduates are ill-educated.
It's unbelievable that many people have read this so called "apology" and are berating Tee-Mac for apologizing.

Na wa ooo
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by stagger: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
YoungBo$$1:

I guess you are one of his members? even at that is either you are an infant or a f.o.o.l.A pastor buying jet for more than $35mUSD from his congregation tithes,offerings and sowed seeds. Atleast $35mUSD is enough to make his school tuition free.Still,his school is one of the costliest in Nigeria.Make i hear word joor.

If e dey bite you, carry police go arrest am. Covenant was paying Professors N13million as at 2009 when ASUU was begging Federal government to respect its 2001 agreement to pay them N2.4million. Covenant University has 504 academic staff, and almost 700 non-academic staff. They have a world class e-library and full accommodation for students.

We are here crying that 4 students were killed in Omokiri. UNIPORT has never accommodated more than 1st and final years and medical students. Lately, they have struck off final years from the accommodation concession list. A self contained flat along that Aluu road costs N150,000, be it at Pritasso villa or anywhere else.

So tell me, what is the true cost for a student at Covenant who pays for standard accommodation, 24 hours power supply, constant water, functioning toilets where you do not have to struggle with rats and cockroaches, and security with a very good and conducive learning environment, with ZERO CULTISM?

AND

paying N150,000 accommodation to live among villagers who can kill you at anytime, with incessant attacks by robbers, ALL THESE KOROFO FAMILY BOYS EVEN HERE ON NAIRALAND, ex-militants (we all know how ex-militants went raping girls in UNIPORT in 2010), no electricity (you buy your own gen), with poor learning environment, not knowing when you will graduate, etc?

You expect Covenant University to charge PITTANCE for all these facilities? Some of you talking here are goats of the highest order who should be sent to prison yards to eat grass and save the prisoners from doing manual labour.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Jeffy1206(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
;Dis as if una no go sku oh.read dose statemnts again tell me how it luks lyk an apology.dis is more insult to the previous.looooool ;
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by bigmaut: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
apologia or not i still know a fraudster when i see one im not blind like many others shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by UjSizzle(f): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
When you say 'poor peoples money' how much do u even think they contribute? 10naira,20,highest 100naira.....how much of that can buy a plane?
How many rich men attend those churches? Numerous!!
Has it occured to u they are freely giving money to their pastorr? And u are all here drinking panadol for happy people's headaches.

You talk of charity...how often have u lent a helping hand to someone in need? Everytime u do, do u go about screaming it at the top of ur voice?
Why should they? Just coz u dnt hear it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Anyways Jesus suffered criticisms, i'm sure they are glad to for Jesus also.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by InvertedHammer: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
[b]Apology? That is not an apology. Rather he emphasized his points. It is called backhanded compliments.[/b]
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by bigmaut: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
apologia or not i smell a frauster if i see one even if others are blind shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by gthiiory: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
When some can't catch-up with the pace...they hang unto gossip...keep biting yourselves and he will keep flying...the absence of LIGHT obvious is Darkness...i have no problem if you swim in it(darkness), but i wish you all embrace LIGHT. You ain't seeing anything yet.....wait, cos we are flying higher.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by nannyo(f): 3:27am On Oct 24, 2012
ebamma: Slapmaster Oyedepo
Jetcruiser Oyedepo
Scam master Oyedepo
419er Oyedepo
Man of God my foot Oyedepo
Continue scamming them mr oyedepo,a new model of gulf jet will be released soon,i hope you will be the first to buy it?

[sub][/sub] Why endanger yourself?" TouCh not my annointed and do my prophet no harm" u are touChing God's annointed with ur tongue. Not good at all.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by thegenie(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Is God interested in this matter? Isn't He? Why shouldn't / wouldn't He be interested. Is Bishop David Oyedepo serving Him? Didn't God call Bishop David Oyedepo into Ministry? If He did, will He stand by and watch His servant maligned? If Bishop David Oyedepo is a fraud, won't God expose him? If he isn't, won't God silence someone and / or validate him?

Some commentators may be atheists / agnostics; they still align to some form of ethical considerations, and I suppose, should have some sense of responsibility when they post their comments. Other commentators may be adherents of competing believe systems, and maligning Oyedepo is 'sweet'; it is same as maligning Christianity. It may even be encouraged in their religions. What worries me is the attitude of the Christians commenting here? What value / ethical system do they align to? Biblical? ...

I have read Bishop Oyedepo's books (first encounter), listened to him via various media, and even worshiped at Canaanland. I have put the principles and insights he has shared into practice and seen visible results. I no longer worship at Winners' Chapel, I no longer pay tithes there (I still pay tithes elsewhere), but the things I've heard him speak still work for me today. You cannot lie with visible facts. In my experience, he cannot be a fraud!

Paying tithes hasn't made me poorer. My first tithe was a three digit sum, now it is five digit, and already hovering in the neighbourhood of six digits. I got here by doing the things I have heard him say (which are expositions of the things already in the Bible). I have become richer after I began paying tithes about ten years ago. If a member of a Church is tired of paying tithes, no one forces him to continue. And if someone feels that paying tithes is wrong, then don't pay! There's no compulsion or coercion. I have met many people, and made many friends who pay tithes in various Churches. These are people with sound tertiary education and expanded world views. I haven't heard any of them complain.

Ok God, over to you now, do something. It is a prayer!
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by MostHigh: 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
thegenie

Keep on payin tithe maybe someday you will tell me Gods account number

and if you have this man as your focal point what happens to yashua

(and so oyedepo says) imagine that.

two thirds of the worlds population will soon be wiped out. continue dancing to pan the pipers tune.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by gthiiory: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
MostHigh: thegenie

Keep on payin tithe maybe someday you will tell me Gods account number

and if you have this man as your focal point what happens to yashua

(and so oyedepo says) imagine that.

two thirds of the worlds population will soon be wiped out. continue dancing to pan the pipers tune.

do u even have a church? do u pay tithe or give offering?, i wonder y dis is biting this much. u aint seen anything....watchout whats gonna happen fis yr.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by MostHigh: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Have you not heard it was said

Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me,

Psa 40:8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy LAW [is] within my heart.

offering tithes is not a bad thing but you should not have forgotten the first works, this is what gives salvation

And come to think of it, the ancient isrealites were a predominantly agricultural nation hence all thier offerigs (flour,oil,meat) were agricultural produce

This was to feed the levite priests and all the poor that came to the temple.

Why are our brethren not practicing this now? instead they load men with burdens and for a fee (money)make long prayer.

like I said tell me Gods account number, man will not worship mammon forever

Isreal Arise!! and be reborn again.

Peace love and joy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.