Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (24113 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by powerblaze(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2012
i now see why poverty will probably never leave africa. We're so shortsighted that we only think around our own perimeter. Kenneth copeland has given out more than 35 aircrafts to other ministries. If he was a nigerian, we'll scream about how valuable dat money wud have been to the poor. Winners chapel i know for fact gives a whole lot to the needy and less priviledged. Same wit alot of other ministries. Jesus taught us to give 'in secret'. Cos God who sees how charity in secret will reward us in public, not the other way round. Dont blame the pastors for their wealth. U cant positively affect a man's life and not expect a counter attack of blessing. We dont serve a poor God. His house definitely cannot be poor, neither will His servants. Just so you know, one of the church's aircraft was given to the church by another ministry. If only we read like the bishop, we'll have alot more understanding. All i see here is frustrated peeps taking out their failed lives on another man's success. Go build your own church na. See how easy it is. EOD

4 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Ezegozie(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2012
ebamma: Slapmaster Oyedepo
Jetcruiser Oyedepo
Scam master Oyedepo
419er Oyedepo
Man of God my foot Oyedepo
Continue scamming them mr oyedepo,a new model of gulf jet will be released soon,i hope you will be the first to buy it?

Do you realise you are talking to a man of God? Even if he is doing a wrong thing, who are you to judge him? Why dont you leave judgement for God? Please stop calling an ordained man of God names! Pls
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Ezegozie(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2012
ebamma: Slapmaster Oyedepo
Jetcruiser Oyedepo
Scam master Oyedepo
419er Oyedepo
Man of God my foot Oyedepo
Continue scamming them mr oyedepo,a new model of gulf jet will be released soon,i hope you will be the first to buy it?

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by fuelsaver: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Do you want to move forward and succeed, don't be like this man with lots of negative stuffs
Ganys: I JUST READ THIS ON HIS FB PROFILE

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by fuelsaver: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2012
Shame on you devil![quote author=Ezegozie][/quote]
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Sammyfemy: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2012
Nigerians think! How many pastors do we have in this country and how many own jets? Think. If you must criticize or support anyone, think of the persons impart to the society. Words of wisdom. Think.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by fuelsaver: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=Ezegozie][/quote]
Shame on you devil of darkness
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by stagger: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2012
The stupid fool Tee Mac has just realised that he has cut off the source of his income by his unguarded statements.

He was trying to "sell" a plane to Bishop for charity work. Why did he Tee Mac not buy the plane and do the charity work himself?

Oh, it is ok to sell a plane to Bishop and pocket the money, then turn around to call him names after making money from the same construction projects he is criticizing.

Tee Mac, you are indeed such a big fool.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by matrix789: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2012
God says anybody that comes back to him,he will not cast out.
Good Tee-Mac.you are welcomed back
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by product: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=mankand]

You are so dumb and I see ignorant as your problem.

I am not a member of winners chapel but i do acknowledge the fact about what the man is doing.

For your information, churches are not supposed to advertise their humanitarian activities offered as it makes no sense but it is only here in Africa, we are been brainwashed with that.

You need to go back and start looking back to what the man has done not only to Nigeria, but as well other countries in the world.

1996, the church donated relief materials to the people of Koma who were living like salvages in the middle belt area of Nigeria. The story caught the eye of the world when some journalist showed a documentary of another community in Nigeria, who do not wear clothes, schools, hospitals or any social amenities. The church donated and built so many facilities to that area.

The church was well recognised by United Nations as the highest donor of relief materials to displaced victims in a flood/tsunami that happened in some parts of West Africa years ago. Even here in Nigeria, ask the residents of Ota, Sango what help the church is doing for them, and they will testify for their good works

The church also participated in sending relief materials to the victims of Haiti as well

Every year, the church do award scholarship to her church members who wish to study in any University and as well her universities but reasons why some of the church members are not partaking in that is left for them and not mine or probably they might be feeling too proud.

Do you see this on the television? No because as a true believer, all humanitarian assistance offered is been rewarded by God and not compliments by men.

Free the man of God and let him enjoy his time, this is the few i can come up with[/quote

All what u just emphasized on seem to be a publicity , am very sure we have Millions of poor villagers here in Nigeria that needs more support than d so called haiti .
Tanks

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by star2008(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2012
I don;t know Y Tee mac chickened out Well...........
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by stagger: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=product][/quote]

Please thank you for telling them. I know how much my branch here gives to widows and orphans and even indigent members of the church. I cannot count how much money and clothes I have given out. Some suits I have worn only once I have given out. We have a whole store house of food items, clothes and all what not given out every Sunday. Even church members who do not have can come to the office, make a request for clothes, their sizes are found and they walk away with it.

Cars are regularly auctioned at giveaway prices and the proceeds used for welfare work. We are currently paying school fees for at least 1,500 children in secondary schools (that I know because I am involved in that project).

Then stupid people like Tee Mac who don't know jack about what the church is doing will be talking trash about selling a plane for relief work. What nonsense!
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by mankand(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=product][/quote]

Mr. Man, I am not publicizing it, but when an ignorant is heading the wrong path, we are here on Nairaland to tell them what they do not know. Most people do not know what goes on within the circle of the man, but they claim he is a fraud and call him all kinds of name, is it yours to judge? No!

Everyone has different mission on earth, my destiny is different from yours so where and what I do should not be judged, let us leave all to God. But we as black men we are not helping the whole matters, poverty have tied the mind of every black man that it requires some hefty moves to get rid of it. What does it takes a man to think and act his way out of Poverty? what is he doing? yet we keep blaming our Government and religious leaders, if I fail, I should blame myself instead of blaming others
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by rusher14: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
stagger:

Please thank you for telling them. I know how much my branch here gives to widows and orphans and even indigent members of the church. I cannot count how much money and clothes I have given out. Some suits I have worn only once I have given out. We have a whole store house of food items, clothes and all what not given out every Sunday. Even church members who do not have can come to the office, make a request for clothes, their sizes are found and they walk away with it.

Cars are regularly auctioned at giveaway prices and the proceeds used for welfare work. We are currently paying school fees for at least 1,500 children in secondary schools (that I know because I am involved in that project).

Then stupid people like Tee Mac who don't know jack about what the church is doing will be talking trash about selling a plane for relief work. What nonsense!

Please what branch is this?
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Aikayy: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
honeric01:

Most Nigerians can't comprehend including the OP.

Go back to secondary school pls.....
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by elpatch(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
T.Gal:
Thou shall not judge (not even a man of GOD whether real or fake),for you shall be judged the same way you have judged. The judgement of all should be left to GOD.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Aikayy: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
stagger:

Then stupid people like Tee Mac who don't know jack about what the church is doing will be talking
trash about selling a plane for relief work. What nonsense!

U r a lair! I have attended winners in the past. That Oyedepo, as far as I'm concerned is a huge fraud! They don't do charity work, all they do is collect tithe,offering and all sorts of seeds. Preach about prosperity and bringing money to the church. Those peeps r demons, they twist d bible to favour their fraudulent motives. One of their bishops then (Bishop Bolu Martins)preached that Jesus was wealthy in his time, he compared d donkey Jesus rode to a contemporary limousine. What nonsense! The funny thing is Bishop Bolu Martins who was part of the founding fathers of living faith now has his own business, sorry, I meant church in kano. He left along with some other bishops after Oyedepo made his little sons members of the board of directors. It probably became clear to him and his likes that they where mere employees in the David Oyedepo group of companies.. Ops! Sorry, I meant David Oyedepo ministries..
The biggest fraud is covenant university. Then d slogan was, we r building our university! I was 19 then but I knew it was a fraud. I asked myself who's name would be on the C of O? Abi "WE" na person name?
Members contributed a part of their monthly salaries for a whole year as seeds to build a university for that fraudster. But look at the university now! Winners pikin, Alfa pikin, babalawo pikin,Olumba olumba pikin, every Tom Di.ck and harrry pays the same fees. Where is the 'We' or 'Our' now. Oyedepo really should be ashamed!
WE ARE BUILDING OUR UNIVERSITY indeed!

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by usafemo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
in the end time.. they will say we've heal, cast, bind and prayed in your name... but answer to them is that ' get the Bleep out of here... u fatbelly, thief money conscious scammers. fly 4 jet when my people are in penury, tution fee 4 d rich alone, making life worse every 4king day... if u guys should call dat man pastor again heh!
para mood activated..

Jesus is lord

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by k00lxpert(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
TEE MAC is a complete man of God...quote me...nondless, the Lord knows dos who are His...lets be real, does the Bible support being 'OPULENT' as a minister of God even wen we hav millions of pple suffering & starving? is it right? God will help all of us...remember, 'Elisha was a more powerful prophet even more dan his master, Elijah, but he wasn't as successful(during and after his lifetime) as the later'.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by mankand(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Aikayy:

U r a lair! I have attended winners in the past. That Oyedepo, as far as I'm concerned is a huge fraud! They don't do charity work, all they do is collect tithe,offering and all sorts of seeds. Preach about prosperity and bringing money to the church. Those peeps r demons, they twist d bible to favour their fraudulent motives. One of their bishops then (Bishop Bolu Martins)preached that Jesus was wealthy in his time, he compared d donkey Jesus rode to a contemporary limousine. What nonsense! The funny thing is Bishop Bolu Martins who was part of the founding fathers of living faith now has his own business, sorry, I meant church in kano. He left along with some other bishops after Oyedepo made his little sons members of the board of directors. It probably became clear to him and his likes that they where mere employees in the David Oyedepo group of companies.. Ops! Sorry, I meant David Oyedepo ministries..
The biggest fraud is covenant university. Then d slogan was, we r building our university! I was 19 then but I knew it was a fraud. I asked myself who's name would be on the C of O? Abi "WE" na person name?
Members contributed a part of their monthly salaries for a whole year as seeds to build a university for that fraudster. But look at the university now! Winners pikin, Alfa pikin, babalawo pikin,Olumba olumba pikin, every Tom Di.ck and harrry pays the same fees. Where is the 'We' or 'Our' now. Oyedepo really should be ashamed!

You should be ashamed as well. I cannot argue with you because you are an outside and not a member of the family meaning you have no single Idea or clue of what is happening in the church.

I advise you swallow your words
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by stagger: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Aikayy:

You were simply a church goer looking for miracles and not a true Winner. True winners serve in the church and participate in outreaches. What was your branch let me go and investigate some of your records to see if you were in a department or just going to attend to collect miracles.

I know your type. How much did you contribute? I sold my first car which I bought 10 months after graduation and put into the work. God has astounded me with many more cars and I am already bringing a foreign partner to build a specialized university right here in the FCT; something totally beyond my dreams. People like you go from church to church looking for miracles, and because God sees your slot machine mindset, He makes sure you do not get it. Then you change church and start blasting your old church.

There are always mixed multitudes in any organization be it church,. office, even here on Nairaland. Those who are committed to the cause, those who are there for what they can get, and outright Judas Iscariots. Winners will move on without people like you, because it is God's own liberation project.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by stagger: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
mankand:

You should be ashamed as well. I cannot argue with you because you are an outside and not a member of the family meaning you have no single Idea or clue of what is happening in the church.

I advise you swallow your words

You are right. Don't mind him. His type are everywhere. I am sure he has never even participated in any form of evangelism, cleaning of the sanctuary or anything that requires service. His type go to church and complain that the seats are dirty but he can never humble himself to clean chairs for others.

I know someone who always criticizes Bishop and other men of God, yet can afford to spend N500,000 on prostitutes. We know who the true winners are. That guy is certainly not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by stagger: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Aikayy:

And if you were 19 in 1999, then you are a small boy. At that time, I was in my early 30s, already married and very functional in society. You were probably running around with your korofo family boys in school. You are indeed a very small inconsequential fellow.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by bigtt76(f): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
onatisi:
you have no case my friend , drop that line ,it doesnt add up

Shuooo! What case again o? I tell you say I get case for or against the two parties? I'm just saying my mind o jare ...If you accuse person of fleecing his or her sheep of their sweat, and at the same time go behind to another MOG to sell what you've accused the first MOG of ...then I wonder where you expect the second MOG to get the funds to accept your proposal if not tempting the MOG to do the same thing the others have been doing.

My point here is that Tee mac should stop trying to tempt MOGs with such high cost acquisitions and if he and his partner feel the MOG needs it, then they should donate resources for its acquisition shikena! Any beef with this?
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by blackbeau1(f): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
onatisi:
you have no case my friend , drop that line ,it doesnt add up
but it does add up
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ur a fool hw do u expect him 2 do anytin 4 people as pman president or dnt u knw d meanin of pman oloshi...

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Freddieyankee(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Goldenheart: who is teemac?

You don ask google?
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by rusher14: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
stagger:

You were simply a church goer looking for miracles and not a true Winner. True winners serve in the church and participate in outreaches. What was your branch let me go and investigate some of your records to see if you were in a department or just going to attend to collect miracles.

I know your type. How much did you contribute? I sold my first car which I bought 10 months after graduation and put into the work. God has astounded me with many more cars and I am already bringing a foreign partner to build a specialized university right here in the FCT; something totally beyond my dreams. People like you go from church to church looking for miracles, and because God sees your slot machine mindset, He makes sure you do not get it. Then you change church and start blasting your old church.

There are always mixed multitudes in any organization be it church,. office, even here on Nairaland. Those who are committed to the cause, those who are there for what they can get, and outright Judas Iscariots. Winners will move on without people like you, because it is God's own liberation project.
MR. STAGGER I ASKED WHAT BRANCH YOU ATTEND, CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ?
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by rusher14: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
PStylish:

However anyone chooses to spend his money is none of your business.

Tithes and offerings are given by free will.No receipt was issued at the point of payment.

The men of God owe no one any explanation how they are spent.

Men of God are answerable only to God!

Very true. Therein lies the answers to all we need to know.
No receipt, no goods sold, no damages, no explanations.
All in God's name.
He is very merciful.
Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by akin23(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
BOTH TEE MAC ND PASTORS ARE BIRDS OF D SAME FEATHER? THE REAL MUGUS ARE THE POOR MEMBERS THAT KEEPS DONATING THERE MONEY 4 JETS ND PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, SO DON't blame PAPA but d gullible church members

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by YOUNGBOss3(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
cutestcherrie: Some Nigerians can be really stupid @ tyms, if we want to buy sumvin for ourselves we buy new things now because Bishop Oyedepo purchased a new aircraft it means his not charitable, wait first is it your money he used or ur great grand fathers inheritance? So y in the world are u people complaining? Because he doesn't do his and show off like sum other people,u all now think you have the right to call him names. What have all of you done that is charitable in your entire miserable life? He is doing sumvin and God in return is blessing him and his church is the only church that seat 50thousand people every Sunday service,his members are not complaining so y are u idiots complaining. Oh u want him to bye second hand so if anything happens and in the cause people die,all u idiot would say he has used them for sacrifice abi,if that Dana aircraft that crashed was his, I know what the story would have been. As for Tee Mac he has just joined the league of attention seeking fools....All you idiots that keep insulting my Bishop should find sumvin better to do cause ur just gonna seat there and continue winning while money keeps running into his account and if e pain u too much,go establish ur own church lets see if u would make it,

I guess you are one of his members? even at that is either you are an infant or a f.o.o.l.A pastor buying jet for more than $35mUSD from his congregation tithes,offerings and sowed seeds.Atleast $35mUSD is enough to make his school tuition free.Still,his school is one of the costliest in Nigeria.Make i hear word joor.

1 Like

Re: Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by YOUNGBOss3(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Kids Of NTA Staff Injured In Reigners Church Collapse, Uyo (Photos) / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.