Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) (42786 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2014
a
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2014
b
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ayodele123(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
CrazyMan:

http://wingrass..co.uk/2012/10/lets-talk-about-sex-by-pastor-e-adeboye.html?spref=fb&m=1

Honestly, i wish i knew the Pastor's message before i got married
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ayodele123(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Billyonaire: There is nothing evil about sex. Not at all. Religion gives bad names to issues and tells people about existent iniquities just to induce the guilty sentiments, and go behind to control you in a chain or sinfulness and repentance, a perpetual cycle to keep you in church and milk you of your resources. Think of it, Hospital is for the sick, and when you get well, you check out and go home. Church is for the sinners, when you are cleansed, you are supposed to go home, but unfortunately, you will never have to go home, cos pastors say, you were born in sin (iniiquity). Sex became sin, so in sin, you were born. It is silly to believe all that bullcrap!

It is not bull crap. The Pastor's message is right.
We were born in sin through the Fall in the Garden of Eden
Sex before and outside marriage is sin
Sex within marriage is not sin because sex was designed only for marriage
No pastor keeps you in church.Church is a place for joint fellowship.
Your relationship with Christ is what motivates you to come to church for fellowship i.e. if you have one with Him
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by AmInspired247(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2015
1. I think the following FREE DOWNLOADS would help:

1. Beating Soul Ties,by Sola Adio
2. Breaking Soul Ties,by Sola Adio
3. The Mystery of Sex,by Ezekiel Atang
4. Dancers At The Gate of Death,by D.K. Olukoya
5. Faith and Your Destiny, by Pastor Bankie
6. The Giant Killer, by Pastor Bankie
7. Is He Into Me,Or Does He Want To Get Into Me, by Steve Harris
8. The 12 Tests of Love, by Tekena Ikoko
9. The Key to Living Your Future,by Myles Munroe
10. Die Empty,by Myles Munroe ‪#Quick‬Downloads™101

Download these and more(724 MP3s,BOOKS & VIDEOS) in the
QUICK ‬DOWNLOADS‪™ 101 ebook. Get your copies@ http://aminspired247..in/2015/03/quick-downloads-101-over-500-free.html

For more,call/sms/Whatsapp +234-7062456233

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '? / Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.