Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) (42572 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2012
Sagytarius: Are the Wanksters free from these "Spiritual" and other bondages?
No, God has a CCTV right over you, where ever you are. Are you joking with the heavenly spy teams ?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by candieangel12(f): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Pastors are hypocrites. All of them. Yes, all of them. I need them to declare their assets and tell us how they made the monies.

Very true, pastors are not trustworthy, that's why I stopped attending church long ago. Some on NLs on here claiming "premarital sex is bad, blah blah blah" will still go and fukc after coming back form mass today. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ujchief(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: grin
whoever expects anything sensible from this my friend is standing on a looong thing!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Very true, pastors are not trustworthy, that's why I stopped attending church long ago. Some on NLs on here claiming "premarital sex is bad, blah blah blah" will still go and fukc after coming back form mass today. grin
Who cares what the pastors say. I cant miss sex for heaven sef. Heaven can wait, or when I wan die at 90yrs, I go pray for forgiveness at my death bed. God is merciful, no be so ?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2012
These pastors (God forgive). As if they were virgins when they met their wives. Maybe their wives were. The bible says, "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on" God's choice to love a person is only based on God himself, not pastors etc. David, even after all his sins, God called him the apple of his eyes. May the grace and love of God be upon us all

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Turbocharged: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: These pastors and their lies.
This Billy.onaire and his gutter life.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ujchief(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2012
Mystiqme: So what testifies against girls o?
The two Labias: Labia majora and Labia minora.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2012
^^^and their pointers too.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2012
ujchief:
The two Labias: Labia majora and Labia minora.
UJChief, I thought you were 'Holy', so you sabi am too ?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2012
Turbocharged:
This Billy.onaire and his gutter life.
What makes you think that Pastors know about, God, the Universe and Sex than I do ? They have no right to teach bullshit, cos we all can read the holy books.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:
I like that, for a guy to say No to sex requires some rehabilitation and maybe electroconvulsive therapy too - it is just not normal!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by solbil: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2012
listening to so many people especially religious people on issues regarding sex, i get the feeling that to these folks, sex is about the woman and nothing about the man. They make us to think that the man only takes and apart from doing the taking, the man is nothing more! Little wonder why most people's advice, including the ones given by adeboye in this write up, are adressed to the women only. "dont allow just any nice guy to enter you" "dont alow any one to black mail you" But should it be so? I am still wondering

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Temas: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2012
Ezeed: I love this!
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by candieangel12(f): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc:
I like that, for a guy to say No to sex requires some rehabilitation and maybe electroconvulsive therapy too - it is just not normal!!!

Uhm, I am not a guy and I dont quite get you. Come again?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by solbil: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2012
listening to so many people especially religious people on issues regarding sex, i get the feeling that to these folks, sex is about the woman and nothing about the man. They make us to think that the man only takes and apart from doing the taking, the man is nothing more! Little wonder why most people's advice, including the ones given by adeboye in this write up, are adressed to the women only. "dont allow just any nice guy to enter you" "dont alow any one to black mail you" But should it be so? I am still wondering...

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by jeyne(f): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Pastors are hypocrites. All of them. Yes, all of them. I need them to declare their assets and tell us how they made the monies.
what's bringing abt hypocrites in this context? He didn't tell u 2 sell ur properties or bring ur properties 2 him, its for u 2 get d msg & stop judging. Ppple on dz naire land sef, sees a topic & comments differently
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2012
solbil: listening to so many people especially religious people on issues regarding sex, i get the feeling that to these folks, sex is about the woman and nothing about the man. They make us to think that the man only takes and apart from doing the taking, the man is nothing more! Little wonder why most people's advice, including the ones given by adeboye in this write up, are adressed to the women only. "dont allow just any nice guy to enter you" "dont alow any one to black mail you" But should it be so? I am still wondering...
It is the reason why many pastors get divorced and even Charly Boy can keep his marriage. So much lies in churches and indoctrination in churches.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by ujchief(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Very true, pastors are not trustworthy, that's why I stopped attending church long ago. grin
u quit church b'cos of untrusted pastors? Thats hilarious! And u joined atheist and freethinkers here in Nl to spit trash. Mehn, u need to have a rethink. If u were not satisfied wit ur catholic church (i presume u were one as u made mention of mass), why not try out a pentecostal church.
Bottom line, salvation is personal.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2012
Na wa ooo..In as much as am not a saint,,I know it when I do something that is wrong,I don't even need a pastor for my conscience to prick me.These are truly the signs of the end time,the hearts of men would be turned away from godliness,what is wrong would seem right & people would be lovers of themselves other than lovers of God. Even if you don't like the pastor saying it @ least respect the fact that the Bible says it.
A word is enough for the wise,am off to church and I am personally inviting Billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Turbocharged: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2012
Love the analysis of the body and the Temple.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by candieangel12(f): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2012
ujchief:
u quit church b'cos of untrusted pastors? Thats hilarious! And u joined atheist and freethinkers here in Nl to spit trash. Mehn, u need to have a rethink. If u were not satisfied wit ur catholic church (i presume u were one as u made mention of mass), why not try out a pentecostal church.
Bottom line, salvation is personal.

Lol, thats not the only reason why I quit going to church. To me the church is all a propaganda, the bible contradicts itself alot. If we are meant to serve one God, then why is christianity broken? I don't need to have a rethink, thank you. I am very contempt with my life.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by toyindebare(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2012
Eeeeeeeeee wohhhhhhhh.My help comes from you alone. God needs to help us out of this oooooooooooo. Shit!!!!! Am fucking guilty of this. God pls do not let my testis testifies against me. Will I be able to stand it and every other free donors (guys and babes).We need your mercies more than before.#GBAM#
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2012
jeyne: what's bringing abt hypocrites in this context? He didn't tell u 2 sell ur properties or bring ur properties 2 him, its for u 2 get d msg & stop judging. Ppple on dz naire land sef, sees a topic & comments differently
I have the right to judge these Pastors, people have been scared of talking about them for too long. They judge us by chastising us against sex, yet they receive fraud money tithes, launder money for 10% and fly needless jets. Yet we are not supposed to judge them ? Says who ?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:
Lol, thats not the only reason why I quit going to church. To me the church is all a propaganda, the bible contradicts itself alot. If we are meant to serve one God, then why is christianity broken? I don't need to have a rethink, thank you. I am very contempt with my life.
I can relate to that. DO NOT KILL, but YOU CAN KILL THE PHILISTINES.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Uhm, I am not a guy and I dont quite get you. Come again?
I meant that if a lady makes sexual demands to a guy, the guy cannot ordinarily turn it down. For guys to stop chasing sexx is a very difficult thing. To turn down sexx is like impossible, it might require some rehab and therapy, they just cant do it. Under ordinary circumstances.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Some christians are unknowingly serving the devil, that is why christianity seem broken. And many pastors are busy chopping our money instead of teaching the right thing.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Ayorh4you(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Who cares what the pastors say. I cant miss sex for heaven sef. Heaven can wait, or when I wan die at 90yrs, I go pray for forgiveness at my death bed. God is merciful, no be so ?

may God 4giv u 4 u kw nt wah u r saying
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc:
I meant that if a lady makes sexual demands to a guy, the guy cannot ordinarily turn it down. For guys to stop chasing sexx is a very difficult thing. To turn down sexx is like impossible, it might require some rehab and therapy, they just cant do it. Under ordinary circumstances.
There is absolutely no reason and no need to turn down sexx, pastors know nothing about sexx and heaven. They should stick to their 'prosperity' syndrome.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by candieangel12(f): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc:

Yes, thats true. It takes alot of will-power for a man to turn down sex. And that's why most of us females use this to our advantage cool
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2012
Ayorh4you:

may God 4giv u 4 u kw nt wah u r saying
Which of the Gods, I guess they are as many Gods as there are Christian denominations these days.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: There is absolutely no reason and no need to turn down sexx, pastors know nothing about sexx and heaven. They should stick to their 'prosperity' syndrome.
Interesting, you mean them should continue waccing all our monies? tithes, offering, covenant money etc
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Yes, thats true. It takes alot of will-power for a man to turn down sex. And that's why most of us females use this to our advantage cool
You think will-power is enough for a man to turn down sexx? then maybe you dont know men as well as you think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Mourns Eldest Sister( See Burial Photos) / Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.