Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) (42780 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by candieangel12(f): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc:

Some christians are unknowingly serving the devil, that is why christianity seem broken. And many pastors are busy chopping our money instead of teaching the right thing.

LOL, yes. Alot of pastors are using religion against their congregation. They misuse the faith and trust people have in them for their own selfish needs. That disgusts me! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by solbil: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2012
reading through the op's post, what i can infer from adeboye's talk is; chastity is for women and not for men. No wonder reading through his talk, you will come to find out that the emphasy was more on the women. But can we have virgin women without virgin men? Its impossible if you ask me. Its also paradoxical!
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by candieangel12(f): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc:
You think will-power is enough for a man to turn down sexx? then maybe you dont know men as well as you think.

I am not saying its only will-power. There are many factors involved. But it is harder 4 a guy 2 turn down sex than it is 4 a woman, unless the woman is a sex addict.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Interesting, you mean them should continue waccing all our monies? tithes, offering, covenant money etc
Ofcourse, Pastors have a duty to buy more jets and fly the world to meet girls in Brazil and SA, rather than stop the world from the very natural gift of pleasure.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL, yes. Alot of pastors are using religion against their congregation. They misuse the faith and trust people have in them for their own selfish needs. That disgusts me! angry angry angry
Religion as far as i am concern is a tool for manipulation, i dont believe in religion, i believe that salvation has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

solbil: reading through the op's post, what i can infer from adeboye's talk is; chastity is for women and not for men. No wonder reading through his talk, you will come to find out that the emphasy was more on the women. But can we have virgin women without virgin men? Its impossible if you ask me. Its also paradoxical!
This whole adeboye's talk is does not quite ring as complete as far as i am concern. Far be it for me to say an m/o/g is saying b/s.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by denzel2009: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2012
Mystiqme: So what testifies against girls o?

They have two pointers that poke you in the eyes unless they are downtrodden.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by bolakale30(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2012
***clears throat****
We have talked about sex now let's talk about private jets and universities that the average member of the congregation cannot afford to send their children to These pastors are stinkingly rich while their congregation are wallowing in abject poverty
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Ayorh4you(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Which of the Gods, I guess they are as many Gods as there are Christian denominations these days.

u r so lost *GBAM*
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Religion as far as i am concern is a tool for manipulation, i dont believe in religion, i believe that salvation has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

This whole adeboye's talk is does not quite ring as complete as far as i am concern. Far be it for me to say an m/o/g is saying b/s.
I spent 3 years of my life studying Christian theology, and spent less than that studying Islam, Taosim, Hinduism, Budhism etc. No one can fool me, I can authoritatively say that Religion is just a mind control tool used by the intelligent to deceive the ignorants. Few pastors can survive the things I have experienced in this body and out of this body, and If I decide to rip-people off, I can make a damn good preacher. It is what they are. Ripp-offs.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2012
Ayorh4you:

u r so lost *GBAM*
I know my way out, so, am I really lost ?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:
I am not saying its only will-power. There are many factors involved. But it is harder 4 a guy 2 turn down sex than it is 4 a woman, unless the woman is a sex addict.
Very true. I believe a certain degree of spirituality is involved for a man to turn down sex. It is not a simple question of, whether the man desires the woman or whether the woman is wearing mini-skirt or a full hijab. All those things are just lies of people-deceiving-people (pdp).

For a woman to get a man to f/u/c/k her is very very easy, even a woman that is not experienced can very easily seduce a man successfully. And some of these so-called-men-of-god are sex-slaves themselves. Damn, i said it.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I spent 3 years of my life studying Christian theology, and spent less than that studying Islam, Taosim, Hinduism, Budhism etc. No one can fool me, I can authoritatively say that Religion is just a mind control tool used by the intelligent to deceive the ignorants. Few pastors can survive the things I have experienced in this body and out of this body, and If I decide to rip-people off, I can make a damn good preacher. It is what they are. Ripp-offs.

I still await your response,
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Ayorh4you(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I know my way out, so, am I really lost ?
I leave u 2 ursef, ur spirit n ur god(s)
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by opeoluwa2(f): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: These pastors and their lies.

Did u just say lies?
Remember these re not his laws.God said it in his Book the Bible.and God's word is a complete truth.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2012
Julieccentric:

I still await your response,
Am sorry, I didnt see your question. Can you recapitulate ?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2012
I av learnt to make my conscience my god. I belive in God, i go to church bt i dont take evrytin d pastor say hook, line and sinker. Difrnt churchez wt difrnt doctrinez. Celestialz dont wear shoez on garment & dey predicate thei doctrine on d bible. Deeper liferz dont use jewelsriez and same is predicated on d bible. Oyedepoz wife uses lipstick & ds is predicated on d bible. In some zion churchez, women are nt allowed into certain templez during menstruation and ds is predicated on d bible. Okotie divorces his wife & marriez anoda, he predicatez it on d bible. Pastor tunde bakare playz politics & he predicates it on d bible. Even babalawoz call eledumare (God) during incatationz. Xo itz beter u folow ur mind. If wht u do pleases u, good 4 u. If u like.. Lick & suck pussy evryday, Bleep in yr church backyard.. God is wt u. Aby? I respect & rever pastor adeboye bt i also av ma life to live. He choose his own way, he shuld nt judge me by hs standardz or dictate to me by hs actionz and inactionz. All 4 Jesus, i do good & kipp doing good. I abhor evil and abnegate d dark alleyz of perfidy. I love those who do good despite manz ingratitude. As long as sex is thru mutual consent, let my testicles perform itz God given talent.,
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2012
opeoluwa2:
Did u just say lies?
Remember these re not his laws.God said it in his Book the Bible.and God's word is a complete truth.
I read the book myself, but it is not how these Pastors interprete. Do I need a Pastor to teach me how to read and understand ?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Am sorry, I didnt see your question. Can you recapitulate ?
I am personally inviting you to my church.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by candieangel12(f): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Very true. I believe a certain degree of spirituality is involved for a man to turn down sex. It is not a simple question of, whether the man desires the woman or whether the woman is wearing mini-skirt or a full hijab. All those things are just lies of people-deceiving-people (pdp).

For a woman to get a man to f/u/c/k her is very very easy, even a woman that is not experienced can very easily seduce a man successfully. And some of these so-called-men-of-god are sex-slaves themselves. Damn, i said it.

Yes lol pastors are mere slaves on what they preach against. A woman goes to a pastor 4 help, pastor sleeps with the woman. Even some reverend fathers are a slave to sex, thats why you hear them sleeping with their fellow men.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I read the book myself, but it is not how these Pastors interprete. Do I need a Pastor to teach me how to read and understand ?

So you have turned yourself to the devil who understands the bible buh has decided to give wrong meanings,God help you,People like you are hard to convince cos you have an idea of the word of God but your father the devil has made your heart stiff to it.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Ayorh4you(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2012
Julieccentric:

cuz u want sme hot rounds of sex frm him after church service abi?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by candieangel12(f): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I read the book myself, but it is not how these Pastors interprete. Do I need a Pastor to teach me how to read and understand ?

Lol. And do you need a pastor to tell you murder is bad. Or lying and stealing is bad. Cant our conscience do this? Isn't it the reason why "God" instilled in us a conscience?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2012
Julieccentric:
I wouldnt mind listening to a cultured pastor, and not all these thieving fraudsters.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2012
Ayorh4you:

Jeez!!! Ok..I give up
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:
Lol. And do you need a pastor to tell you murder is bad. Or lying and stealing is bad. Cant our conscience do this? Isn't it the reason why "God" instilled in us a conscience?
It nice to see a lady reason how of the box on nairaland. There is liberty in freethinking.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by obowunmi(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2012
Sex is sweet. Most women feel guilty about having sex hence they feel forced and compelled to remain in toxic relationships (mentally and physically abusive, draining.)

Have as much s-ex as you like - if any relationship doesn't work for you - MOVE ON. Women and men - if a relationship is not working from the onset - MOVE ON.

Don't let this blood covenant bull-crap scare you from moving on.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2012
Ayorh4you:

Sexx wouldnt be bad at all. Holy Sex.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by pastormustwacc: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: I spent 3 years of my life studying Christian theology, and spent less than that studying Islam, Taosim, Hinduism, Budhism etc. No one can fool me, I can authoritatively say that Religion is just a mind control tool used by the intelligent to deceive the ignorants. Few pastors can survive the things I have experienced in this body and out of this body, and If I decide to rip-people off, I can make a damn good preacher. It is what they are. Ripp-offs.
I completely agree with you. I edited this post, what i meant to post was quite long, and it reveals a lot of things about spirituality, religion, christianity, the real God, the pirated Gods and other worldly powers and ties everything together. But a lot of people are not ready for that post, and will not even believe it - so i erased it. But the summary is that religion and salvation are 2 very different things entirely.

People expect their pastors will lead them to heaven, very wrong. If you like, pay 90% as your tithe - makes no difference.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Sexx wouldnt be bad at all. Holy Sex.
God help you.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by candieangel12(f): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2012
obowunmi: Sex is sweet. Most women feel guilty about having sex hence they feel forced and compelled to remain in toxic relationships (mentally and physically abusive, draining.)

Have as much s-ex as you like - if any relationship doesn't work for you - MOVE ON. Women and men - if a relationship is not working from the onset - MOVE ON.

Don't let this blood covenant bull-crap scare you from moving on.

LOL abi ooo? I dont get how sum ladies feel guilty abt havin sex when they are conscious during the act and even enjoyin it. After the deed is done dats wen they start pretending. Sum women act as if sex is bad n d man forced dem into havin sex. Dey will not admit that sex is sweet and they enjoy it but then they continue 2 hv sex with men. I for one am not goin 2 pretend and hide my mouth, I enjoy havin sex with my man, especially if he is good. I often times initiate the sex with my man. But biko I am not advocating that a woman should go around sleeping with different men. All I am saying is women, its time 2 stop playing the victim and admit that you enjoy sex just as much as men do.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by kenono(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: There is nothing evil about sex. Not at all. Religion gives bad names to issues and tells people about existent iniquities just to induce the guilty sentiments, and go behind to control you in a chain or sinfulness and repentance, a perpetual cycle to keep you in church and milk you of your resources. Think of it, Hospital is for the sick, and when you get well, you check out and go home. Church is for the sinners, when you are cleansed, you are supposed to go home, but unfortunately, you will never have to go home, cos pastors say, you were born in sin (iniiquity). Sex became sin, so in sin, you were born. It is silly to believe all that bullcrap!

I'm so surprised that we still have people from the 1920s still working around with ignorance, I understand that some people will never know the truth because they hate how it hurts, if this truth has found ♈☺υ out, all ♈☺υ need do is confess your sins and God will have mercy on ♈☺υ. Stop fighting the truth!!! And a word of advice, a man who commits atrocities with his mouth against God and his servants will undoubtedly be subjected to mockery and shame in this life if he doesn't repent. Hold your mouth!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) by shineeye1: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2012
Many feel too proud to learn to understand the loving mind of God. Of course, they do so to their own detriment.God has given us every good thing to enjoy in this life without our soliciting for them. Among them is sex. Like any original manufacturer, God has also given man a user's manual for the good, safe and proper use of His products. The user's manual comes in different forms. Man follows such simple precepts to his own advantage and discards them to his own peril. Sex is to be enjoyed responsibly. For the sons of pedition and the rebellious who revel in waywardness like satan their father, they shall have a feel of hell here and hereafter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Conquering Marine Spirits. / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.