Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,628 members, 7,823,762 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds (26303 Views)

Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix) / Gateway Polytechnic Students Protest Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / OAU Students Protest Non-Payment Of Workers' Salaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by aryzgreat: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
The evil community really lived up to their name ALUU (Abomination in igbo language) That guy that was plancking their head and later ignited the lighter while pouring more fuel should be hanged on his manhood. Bunch of barbaric community!

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by vanstanzy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
damola1: NANs should mobilise. And ground all activities in all schools accordingly.

Guy not yet time for NANS mobilisation for this cause. Lets see were govt will take this to, and how they handle it. Ur blood too hot, chill.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Booty4me: medicine after death... that what nigerian know how to do best.. cry

So should they have protested before the killing?

1 Like

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by 2mch(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
They better go and sit down somewhere and let police handle the matter. The people pushing them to kill will not be there when they are mobbed. No matter what they cannot know the place better than the villagers. The villagers have already shown that they can be ruthless. Students should stay in school and stop joining associations/cults that can lead to your death. Nothing to be gained from cults except a very fu*cked up life, no matter how many times you repent. When your parents send you to school, stay there and be content with what and who you are no matter what.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by iykak47: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
ichommy: ALUU
What a coincidence
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Booty4me: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
bermuda1:

2wrongs cant make a right..
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
Richfella: I hope the students don't get violent with protests. You know how trigger happy some of our cops are.
Uniport students are sissïes... They can't start an Aluta... If they can, that village of ALUU would have been past tense since Saturday morning
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by vanstanzy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
2mch: They better go and sit down somewhere and let police handle the matter. The people pushing them to kill will not be there when they are mobbed. No matter what they cannot know the place better than the villagers. The villagers have already shown that they can be ruthless. Students should stay in school and stop joining associations/cults that can lead to your death. Nothing to be gained from cults except a very fu*cked up life, no matter how many times you repent. When your parents send you to school, stay there and be content with what and who you are no matter what.

For this post of urs alone, u should be a motivational speaker. Please tell our students and parents should speak sense to their kids. There's absolutely nothing to gain from these so-called campus cults. angry angry angry
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by omicron(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
But where were they when the students were getting burnt?

6 Likes

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by steffans(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
This culd have bin done since...

U are Protesting....with Police troops der..hw do u expect to score Goals?

I jst Pray one of dis police officers dat r alwz Trigger Happy will not Shot a Student accidentaly....cuz d Match scores will change....lol
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by claire190: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
embarassed i can't stop crying but pls take it easy 4 it not 2 b in detriment of ur lives.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by stagger: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
This current SUG is toothless. When Ejike Asiegbu (AGN), and his fellowship members were in charge, Aluu people cannot even dare to touch a student. Na wa o!
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by manbuchai: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ikwerre people are known to be hostile to other tribes,they claim they own Port Harcourt.This hostility did not start today,they have no respect for the law of the land.I have heard stories how they terrorise those that lives amongst them.The Aluu village i suppose have reached the end of the road.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Kassidy90(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hope say no be webb dey officiate dis match sha, hmmm uniport student ain't smiling, no luv in d heart of d city indeed...RIP guys
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by sambas: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
Please my girl friend is from ALUU, don't touch her o, come to think of it; u can touch her o, planin 2 dump her anyways i don't want 2 take a cannibal for a wife.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by hardbody: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
ogbeche77:
Uniport students are sissïes... They can't start an Aluta... If they can, that village of ALUU would have been past tense since Saturday morning

I swear, u r dead right. Burn down everything there and then wait for whoever comes to rebuild, you snipe the person out. The only way to counter illegality is with illegality. Uniport just dey phock up
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by SirMethod1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
9jacrip:

My ppl of Ife are not barbaric angry
How old are u?. Have u forgotten Ife-Modakeke Bloodsheds. We pray for peace in Naija. That is all!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by 2sexy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hemanwel: If dis had happened in Ekosodin Village ehn...
I luv UNIBEN aluta!
And what did UNIBEN Aluta do about the last killing of a final year student? I beg comot for road make I see better people. Oshi!

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
UNCONFIRMED REPORTS says a sympathy demonstration in ABSU has turned into a full fledged riot between soldiers and students.any confirmation pls?
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by ujchief(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
What are u guys doing at choba and upstructing trafic! Head down to aluu and born those houses! Kill their animals, burn their market and secondary schools. Destroy their public utilities: transformers, boreholes etc. If u cant find the culprits to kill, then destroy properties there. Who said 2 wrongs dont make a right? A second wrong always apeases the first! Burn the palace, market place and any useful establishment their!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by pawa4ul: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
manbuchai: Ikwerre people are known to be hostile to other tribes,they claim they own Port Harcourt.This hostility did not start today,they have no respect for the law of the land.I have heard stories how they terrorise those that lives amongst them.The Aluu village i suppose have reached the end of the road.

You should leave the Ikwerre people out of this. I have being in Port Harcourt for decades and as far as I am concerned, they are amongst the most accommodating people in that Rivers state. This is just a barbaric act that has been widely condemned even amongst them. Be more objective pls.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by ujchief(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
bermuda1:

dont mind the e-diot. Action and Reaction are equal and opposite! Thats law should be applied to aluu, and they should burn down that community!
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by mekaboy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
UNIPORT DEFENDER PASSES THE GUN TO THE ATTACKER.

THE ALLU DEFENDER IN BETWEEN 2 UNIPORT STRIKERS.

UNIPORT STUDENT PULL THE TRIGERRRRRR. CAN ALUU DEFENDER RUN FROM THIS?

ITS AAAAAA. ITS AAAAAAA , ITS AAAAAAAAAA.

OH HE MISSES. NARROW ESCAPE FROM THE ALLU DEFENDER.

HOPE UNIPORT AIMS BETTER NEXT TIME.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by pawa4ul: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
ujchief: What are u guys doing at choba and upstructing trafic! Head down to aluu and born those houses! Kill their animals, burn their market and secondary schools. Destroy their public utilities: transformers, boreholes etc. If u cant find the culprits to kill, then destroy properties there. Who said 2 wrongs dont make a right? A second wrong always apeases the first! Burn the palace, market place and any useful establishment their!

Your advice is wrong. More than 70% of the structures there are owner by non indegenes of that community. Going there to burn down structures will not in any way replace the lives of those poor helpless students. The real thing to do is for the law enforcement agencies to swing into full action and produce the culprits and not sit down and tell us they are investigating. There are pictures and videos taken at the scene. This should be a food starting point for results. If houses are destroyed and the people go Scott free, then we have achieved nothing. This act should be deeply looked into, and those involved be really killed slowly to feel more pains than they inflicted on the poor students.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by doctokwus: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
So students evn lived in dat community.Shame on UNIPORT students,in many other universities wt similar communities,calls or evn physical errands to student union executives wud av bn made immediately d 4 were confirmed to be students;d union members or other students wud av mobilized others& d 4 saved frm dere horrendous deaths.See dem now doing aluta days after d incident wen dey had 8 gud hours to stop d nightmare of friday.Abeg,dey shd all pack their bags& go home& let d security authorities handle dis.Aluta kor,pasuma na!
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by jigawatts(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
steffans: This culd have bin done since...

U are Protesting....with Police troops der..hw do u expect to score Goals?

I jst Pray one of dis police officers dat r alwz Trigger Happy will not Shot a Student accidentaly....cuz d Match scores will change....lol

grin
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by ujchief(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
stagger: This current SUG is toothless. When Ejike Asiegbu (AGN), and his fellowship members were in charge, Aluu people cannot even dare to touch a student. Na wa o!
thats what u get when a Casor and Nifes nominated guy wins and becomes s.u.g. president. I gues he was busy applying to the police to get an official permision to demonstrate! This uprising should have been a spontaneous reaction to the kiling, not a watered down street show wit funny play-cards like calabar xmas canival.
Nanscence! Leave Choba and head down to aluu comunity!
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by manbuchai: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
pawa4ul:

You should leave the Ikwerre people out of this. I have being in Port Harcourt for decades and as far as I am concerned, they are amongst the most accommodating people in that Rivers state. This is just a barbaric act that has been widely condemned even amongst them. Be more objective pls.
I disagree with you,how come the villagers stood-by watching without any opposition to the lynching.If they are human and accomodating as you claimed why didnt the chief or elders prevent this lynching.They approved of it,if you watched the video,it is absolutely clear that the villagers are evil.I as a person could not comprehend why they went to this extent.The Aluu villagers are a set of evil people,none of them attempted to stop the lynching of the four young students.My heart bleeds!i am really scared,one is not save in that country.There is so much hatred,it is a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rose Okeke: I Won The James Currey Prize 2022, Yet Hundeyin Got The Fellowship / DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / ASUU Strike: President Buhari Meets With Pro-Chancellors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.