Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ (24085 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / CAF African Nations Championship: South Africa 2014 / U17 African Nations Cup Thread (all About 2013 U17 Nations Cup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2008
stubborn pikin angry grin grin

CIV to teach Egypt Lessons in football angry we are taking our revenge grin we shall demolish them grin

Yaya Toure must score kiss grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by camegirl(f): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2008
WHY WOULD THE GHANAIANS INSULT YHE NATIONAL TEAM OF COUNTRY ON THE NATIONAL WEBSITE
GUYS CHECK THIS OUT

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2008
Oh! Aunty Mukina
No, I agree with you (the first time we are on the same side on this thread) Egypt has nothing to offer against Ivory Coast. Their last outing was not impressive at all; they only managed to win
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2008
camegirl:

WHY WOULD THE GHANAIANS INSULT YHE NATIONAL TEAM OF COUNTRY ON THE NATIONAL WEBSITE
GUYS CHECK THIS OUT

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/

which article? exactly

@ Fola
CIV will tell Egypt that we are not Cameroun grin [size=4pt]tho they r my second team
[/size] tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by camegirl(f): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2008
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2008
camegirl:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/artikel.php?ID=138682

read this here
That's not new to me, it's always like that. I've heard series of abusive songs so much thtat it makes no meaning to me again.
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2008
camegirl:

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/artikel.php?ID=138682

read this here

ok , seen it now . they even changed the logo to a chicken's own . .
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by camegirl(f): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2008
I cannot wait for ghana to meet us on thursday. it will be payback time
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2008
No long thing
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by camegirl(f): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2008
are you suprise? he will probaly end with a mixed girl like apiah and essien. i guess there are no ligh skinned women in ghana
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2008
This is none of our problem.
I'm actually watching a sport program on Ghana TV; the president of Ghana all the way from Italy is making a Video conference with the players and all they do is to sing, clap and do thier goal celebration dance. The president is also doing the same from where he is, really something interesting to watch
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2008
do you mean Pres Kuffour was doing the kangaroo dance? grin grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2008
You said it!! shocked
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2008
OK no he was only clapping but the players were doing it.
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2008
folahann:

You said it!! shocked

sharrap grin nor be you post about that . i was just asking grin grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2008
But I have answered with the second post

SMILING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by camegirl(f): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2008
DROGBA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ISSAH HAYATOU HAD DELT WITH YOU AGIN. YOU WILL NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO ETO'O

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/7227574.stm
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2008
lol @ camegirl i saw that story earlier today grin cheesy

Isa Hayatou its bout time he stepped down grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 12:34am On Feb 06, 2008
@Mukina
Nigeria is offerering The Gambia Berti Vogts; don't worry we will pay the bill tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by camegirl(f): 1:32am On Feb 06, 2008
he is from Gambia and he talka so much about CIV. hhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaha
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by oloksman1(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2008
@mukina2
Pls how can i download videos from youtube.com pls.
i've subscribed already.
Help out,
cheers! wink wink wink
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2008
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
folahann:

@Mukina
Nigeria is offerering The Gambia Berti Vogts; don't worry we will pay the bill tongue

sharaaaaaaaap grin we nor need am . keep him jo tongue grin

camegirl:

he is from Gambia and he talka so much about CIV. hhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaha

Oh you mean Fola? grin his location reads that he is a Nigerian Leaving in Ghana grin
cuz he is the only "he" replying you tongue grin wink

oloksman1:

@mukina2
Please how can i download videos from youtube.com please.
i've subscribed already.
Help out,
cheers! wink wink wink

you insert the Youtube link into the code ([flash=200,200][/flash]) and post wink
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2008
Thought Mukina was not going to log on today on my way to out
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by oloksman1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2008
Thanks mukina
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by spora(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2008
The boy Ayew is not doing bad at all. He is tormenting Cameroon defence.
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2008
Michael Essien is a foolish beast, he as just intentionally kicked Alex Song' ankle from the back; the poor boy is limping
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2008
folahann:

Michael Essien is a foolish beast, he as just intentionally kicked Alex Song' ankle from the back; the poor boy is limping
I have withdrawn my support from Ghana because of that
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by spora(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2008
folahann:

I have withdrawn my support from Ghana because of that
They don't need anobody's support again. Afterall they are out!
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mystikal(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2008
for the first time I find myself supporting cameroun
I can't help feeling happy they won Ghana!
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2008
Song was kiss kiss kiss the boy was all over the place cheesy

he has matured now goooooooooooooooooood . all the people hating on him will let him be now tongue tongue

i cry for Ghana .a place in the finals would have been better cry now they have to paly for 3rd place and hope to win cry

CIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV kiss

yaya toure kiss

Egypt go hear us angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity, / Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Germany [3 - 3] 24th Oct / Bailly: Man Utd Should Avoid Favouring English Players & Give Everyone A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.