Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ (24033 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / CAF African Nations Championship: South Africa 2014 / U17 African Nations Cup Thread (all About 2013 U17 Nations Cup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
kissAlmighty CIV 3 kiss- Mali 0
10'Didier Drogba
53' Zoro Kpolo
85'Boubacar Sanogo

Yaya Toure kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
Nigeria 2 - Benin 0 tongue tongue
52' Mikel
85'Ayegbini

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
Mukina
I asked you a question yesteday, oya answer it today
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
Nigeria qualifies and Mukina is confused
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2008
confused? how? whatever for undecided grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2008
Mukina why are you kissing Yaya Toure
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2008
I sold my truck embarassed so i can marry him embarassed . i am in "love" with him grin grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Olisehua: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2008
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by 9ja4eva: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
CIV good game
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2008
La Cote D'Ivoire gave us the day
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
Ghana up next tongue

CIV is going to win this no doubt cool
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2008
Almighty CIV - Mali Highlights kiss kiss kiss Yaya Toure embarassed grin grin

[flash=425,355]http://youtube.com/watch/v/zvnz72Edj6Q[/flash]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2008
Are you feeling reluctant to post the Naija Benin match Video
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2008
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nigeria- Benin Highlights tongue

[flash=425,355]http://youtube.com/watch/v/VJxnGbGX6N4[/flash]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Mustay(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
As much as am getting vexed with this team, their scenario reminds me of France's at the world cup 06.

they 'd a terrible start; won their last group match against TOGO and were stirred up after meeting rivals; BRAZIL at the 2nd round.

Surely, this ain't the kind of fixture GHANAIANS want at this stage. 'because they are not confident in their team despite the 3 straight wins

Likely, Most likely, NAIJA vs CIV for a final.

It sounds[b] wack[/b], but it might not be wacky after all
. cheesy wink
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2008
mukina2:

Nigeria will win the Nations cup
That's what I'm talking about
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by holythug(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ falahun i hope its not bronze u r talkin bout
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2008
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
Fola shocked shocked why did you edit my posts tongue

CIV will win cool Yaya toure!!!!!!! kiss
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2008
Samuel Eto'o became the top scorer in the history of the Africa Cup of Nations as Cameroon reached the last eight of the 2008 competition.

Eto'o's record-breaking 15th goal came from a penalty on 27 minutes and soon after Cameroon were 2-0 up following an own goal from Mohammed Ali Khider.

Sudan improved after half-time and Cameroon keeper Idriss Carlos Kameni did well to save a series of shots.

Late on Eto'o extended his record when he raced clear to slot the ball home.

That third goal was a little unfair on the Sudanese, who staged a spirited second-half revival.

Eto'o, who had scored three times in Ghana before Wednesday's game, should really have come away from this game with four rather than two goals.

He missed a double chance to break Ivory Coast's Laurent Pokou's 1970 record of 14 goals early on when his close-range shot was partially saved by Mahjoub El Moez.

The rebound fell to Eto'o but the Barca striker blasted over the bar.

With Joel Epalle marauding down the right and Timothee Atouba adopting a similarly attacking policy down the other wing, Sudan struggled to break out of their own half.

Too often Sudan resorted to illegal tactics and Amir Damir should have been booked for an awful tackle on Epalle.

Achille Emana won the penalty when he was hauled to the ground by another poor challenge from Yousef Alaeldin, who arguably should have been sent off.

Eto's shot was hit almost to the centre of the goal, but with El Moez going the other way the Cameroon striker was able to wheel away in delight to celebrate his fourth goal of the tournament and a slice of history.

After the break, Sudan emerged from their defensive shell and an Alaeldin shot was pushed away for a corner by Kameni.

When that corner came over the ball landed invitingly for Haitham Tambal, but he miscued badly.

Kameni had to scamper across his goal for a second time to turn away Faisal Agab's shot.

In between those glut of Sudanese chances historymaker Eto'o missed another good chance when he shot straight at El Moez when it looked easier to score.

Sudan were soon back on the attack and Rigobert Song had to be alert to deal with a dangerous cross.

Kameni did well to deal with another cross - this time from Haitham Tambal - as the Cameroon keeper came under renewed pressure.

But in stoppage time Eto'o raced clear to collect Epalle's pass and expertly guide the ball past El Moez.

Having been already been beaten by Group C winners Egypt, Cameroon finished in second and will play the winners of group D in Tamale next Sunday.

Eto'o
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2008
mukina2:

Fola shocked shocked why did you edit my posts tongue

CIV will win cool Yaya toure!!!!!!! kiss
Did see the date of the day you posted that post
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2008
Eto'o should be a shameful striker, out of 5 goals 3 were penalty kicks and he did not win any of those penalties.
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2008
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2008
Egypt 1 Vs Zambia 1
15'Amro Zaki 88'Chris Katongo

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
I thougt you ain't going to do you your work, I was considering doing it for you
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2008
Cameroon 3 Vs Sudan 0
17' Eto (pen)
34'Al Khider(o.g)
90' Eto

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2008
folahann:

Did see the date of the day you posted that post

lol i go fight you oh tongue tongue grin

folahann:

I thougt you ain't going to do you your work, I was considering doing it for you
awww fenks kiss tongue tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
Why the need to post Eto'o's story, has it diverted from Yaya Toure to Samuel Eto'o
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2008
nooooo way . i posted the Eto story because it is a new record tongue

Yaya Toure kiss kiss grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2008
Up Nigeria !!!!  Up Super Chickens !!!!
Am I being patriotic
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by Mustay(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2008

[size=15pt]African Cup of Nations - Vogts slams "racist" media[/size]

Thu, 31 Jan 12:31:00 2008

EXCLUSIVE! Berti Vogts has hit out against his treatment by the Nigerian media, accusing them of racism.
2008 African Cup of Nations Nigeria Berti Vogts - 0

The German came in for fierce criticism as his Nigeria side narrowly avoided a first-round exit from the African Cup of Nations.

Vogts explained his decision not to speak to Nigerian journalists, saying their incessant condemnation was not acceptable.

"If white journalists handled a black manager like this, I think you would call it racism," he told Eurosport-Yahoo!

"I don't need to put up with what has been going on there. I talked to the international press and I am still open for requests of other media representatives."

Former Germany and Scotland boss Vogts was pilloried for selecting seven strikers in his squad - and then seeing his side fail to score in their opening two games.

But a 2-0 win over Benin, coupled with Mali's loss to the Ivory Coast, has seen Nigeria go through to the quarter-finals, where they face hosts Ghana.

Nonetheless, the media have continued to speculate that he will leave his job at the end of the tournament despite being under contract until 2010.

"I don't care about this [speculation]. I know the people writing this," Vogts said.

"They even wrote we were unable to train in our training camp in Malaga because of ice and snow - but in reality it was 20°C.

"Many of these journalists aren't even here. They are watching the matches on TV, writing that we have to become world champions."
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2008
They already know the result of the match

because the 2 teams will qualify if they play a draw

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Edouard Mendy From Rennes / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.