Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ (24034 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / CAF African Nations Championship: South Africa 2014 / U17 African Nations Cup Thread (all About 2013 U17 Nations Cup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
Egypt- Zambia Highlights tongue

[flash=425,355]http://uk.youtube.com/watch/v/dH1_yZIMt_8[/flash]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2008
Cameroun- Sudan highlights tongue

[flash=425,355]http://uk.youtube.com/watch/v/RKPV0aL8Vn0[/flash]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by dinozzo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2008
you could do without posting with the tongue, or what are u trying to imply with it tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2008
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

happy now? tongue grin tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2008
I have always said it tongue tongue tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2008
tongue tongue enough tongue tongue grin

Tunisia 0  Vs   Angola 0 tongue

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2008
Senegal 1   Vs  South Africa 1 grin tongue
37' Camara      14' Van Heerden

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Video poster (Mukina24)

Instead ofo the tongue, this will be better of
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
The stars of tomorrow

[size=16pt]No 1[/size]
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
Fola tongue
make that Green white and blue cool thats my flag tongue

land that i love kiss
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2008
HUah! that's your flag i don't even know
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2008
Yeah! thats it cheesy

whose the guy in that pic?
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by odada(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2008
mukina2:

Fola tongue
make that Green white and blue cool thats my flag tongue

land that i love kiss
[/quote
Its not a shame to know that the same country you have bad mouthed all this while have made it through to the quarter finals of the African nations cup tongue tongue tongue N.B: The colour is [b]GREEN WHITE GREEN[/b]aiight  tongue tongue grin grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2008
tongue tongue
as long as CIV is also included with 9 points tongue

we made it possible for you grin cheesy grin cheesy

na the colour is Orange white green tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by odada(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
You had better stop claiming citizenship of the country that you dont belong CIV didnt make it possible for us?they didnt have the balls to face Ghana tongue tongue tongue and come sunday we will show them how to oust the host nation . . .and my prayer for you and all CIV fanatics out there is that you make it to the finals of the tourney and meet 9jah where we will teach you the true meaning of africa soccer spelled out in the colours Green White Green and evident in the crop of proffessionals that are getting their groove on in Ghana'08 wink wink @the poster above mine!!!
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
This

or this

Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Odada tongue
hehehhee you must be dreaming tongue it would have been terrible for Ghana to meet the almighty Elephants grin we would have demolished them tongue

I am an Ivorian till the tourney ends tongue tongue grin bad belle!!!! tongue I am African i can choose anywhere grin

Meet us again, Kalou will do the remixed version of that style and drogba will score twice and off course Yaya toure kiss . tongue

@ Fola
the first one Green white and blue tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2008
mukina2:

Yeah! thats it cheesy

whose the guy in that pic?
Well he's a Gambian player shocked cheesy shocked cheesy shocked cheesy shocked cheesy shocked
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2008
folahann:

Well he's a Gambian player shocked cheesy shocked cheesy shocked cheesy shocked cheesy shocked

whats his name? grin grin grin grin

the ones i know do not look like that oh grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2008
Ebrima Sillah
He has a wikipedia profile
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
abrg . comot that 1965 player grin grin the guy don expire since grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2008
So Gambis is made up of expired players; no wonder we don't see them
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2008
u nor well grin

that guy is old now . they have new players tongue most of their current squad is made up for their former U20 Players tongue

am sure you didnt watch that last year tongue tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2008
You remember the 2005 African U-17 championship final
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
Mukina 24
Why are you not in the Arsenal thread
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2008
off course . Gambia won the African edition and went off to Peru tongue for the World U17

I am everywhere tongue grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by odada(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue so you are everywhere ehh? it figures now I know y lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@muki
You wish CIV could beat us again?it will never happen again,how I wish we could play Gambia and see what happens then grin grin grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
What actually happpened before you scored that goal that won the game for you
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 12:02am On Feb 01, 2008
@ Odada
@ he first part

CIV wil win Nigeria tongue

@ Fola
one idiot ran into the Ghanaian's Net tongue
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by odada(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2008
where are u @muki,I need to talk to you in private?

Lets put a wadger on the the competition,thats if you have the bulls . . .oops sorry i dont think you do grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by folahann(m): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2008
@Odada
You can't lure her away from here

Mukina
So that is what you do in Gambia before you win and you go use your jazz beat Brazil for World Cup
Did you see Nigeria 2 years later
Re: African Nations Cup . Pictures, Results And Videos ~~ by mukina2: 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2008
odada:

where are u @muki,I need to talk to you in private?

Lets put a wadger on the the competition,thats if you have the bulls . . .oops sorry i don't think you do grin grin grin grin grin

tongue tongue

you want to lose? grin grin

folahann:

@Odada
You can't lure her away from here

Mukina
So that is what you do in Gambia before you win and you go use your jazz beat Brazil for World Cup
Did you see Nigeria 2 years later

u dey crase grin grin they played well and defeated Brazil 3-1 tongue e pain you? tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Festus 'Adegboye' Onigbinde Files For Divorce From Wife For Being Violent / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Edouard Mendy From Rennes / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.