Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? (1321 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. / My Girlfriend Is Beginning To Surprise Me- Anger / Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by AK481(m): 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
there is this fine babe that is coming close to me,i like her and I don't want her to change her mind. What do I do?.
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
you continue to like her undecided
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by abiL(f): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Be yourself
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
Change her mind on wot? undecided
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by abiL(f): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Change her mind on wot? undecided

On how small his manhood is undecided
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL:

Possibly... grin
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Vivly(f): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
Use a pin code on her mind so she cant change it. It works.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by cindyrella(f): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Go and see baba for spiritual cleansing! ASAP grin
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by abiL(f): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Tie her up in your house.

That way, you can guarantee a no escape from you. Just make sure you use a strong rope and the knots are properly tied.

When you wake up everyday, declare your love to her.

Oh yeah, do remember to feed her or else she will die and you will be left with no option but to marry a dead woman.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Sijo01(f): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
If she change her mind, you too change yours....... Simple as ABC!
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by jaybee3(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
If she is warming up to you then surely you must be doing something right, No?
Keep doing that same thing you been doing as that's all you can do really

You can't keep someone who doesn't want to be kept
feeling has to be mutual for a relationship to stand the test of time
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
You ask her out. Ask for a meaningful relationship I think undecided
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by MrsChima1(f): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
There is no best way to keep someone....the best thing in the world is maintain YOU and be TRUE TO YOU forsake all others.

If you don't like YOU how do you expect others to like YOU? Be the person you would want to be with and the rest will follow suit.

Good luck!
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
abiL: Tie her up in your house.

That way, you can guarantee a no escape from you. Just make sure you use a strong rope and the knots are properly tied.

When you wake up everyday, declare your love to her.

Oh yeah, do remember to feed her or else she will die and you will be left with no option but to marry a dead woman.

that's not like, that's harassment undecided
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by kalvin1: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Just treat her like your younger sister and the first time u have sex wif her ..make sure she reaches orgasm and there will be no goin back.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
cindyrella: Go and see baba for spiritual cleansing! ASAP grin

kolo! grin
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
AK 48: ...I don't want her to change her mind. What do I do?.

To sustain this sudden *likeNESS, you must obey the *Laws of her Labia! grin grin
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by 190: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Buy her MACHINE GUN to Monitor you angry angry
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by icefish1(f): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Stay d hell away 4rm ha pant DUDE

1 Like

Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by AK481(m): 12:33am On Oct 10, 2012
abiL:

No nt really,I m good n. Bigg in dat department.I mean,so she alway reemain with me n 4get other guys and disturbance
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by AK481(m): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2012
Vivly: Use a pin code on her mind so she cant change it. It works.

I don't understand.
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by AK481(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2012
kalv_in: Just treat her like your younger sister and the first time u have sex wif her ..make sure she reaches orgasm and there will be no goin back.
does it work? I mean,is sex before love dat powerful?
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by AK481(m): 12:58am On Oct 10, 2012
Front page plsssss
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2012
AK 48:

No nt really,I m good n. Bigg in dat department.I mean,so she alway reemain with me n 4get other guys and disturbance
Spend so much money on her and make sure u are the best spender. Brag all d time in her presence and more love is what u will get from her provided she is from here oocheesy
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by cindyrella(f): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
fluid26:

kolo! grin
grin grin grin

AK 48:

Alright then, put a ring on it!
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kids
SMH
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Kids
SMH

Smh too undecided
Re: How Is The Best Way To Keep A Babe That Is Beginning To Like You? by AntiGbagaun(f): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
AK 48: Front page plsssss
grin grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

. / If Your Gf/bf Scores 5 Of These 10 Questions,you Have A Marriage Material. / True Story: Was It Wrong To Tell My Husband I Cheated On Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.