Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? (3342 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by OneLuvNja(f): 3:47am On Oct 15, 2010
I just saw a very recent picture of this guy I really like, the problem is he was carrying a girl on his lap and I don't know what to think of that. From what I know, this guy is on the reserved side, I'm thinking he wouldn't be carrying her on his lap if they're not dating or something. I've seen many pictures of him and he hardly ever poses with girls. And when he's in a pic with a girl it's obvious there's nothing btw them, except for this one with the girl on his lap. Abeg o I need help, I'm trying to keep an open mind and not be jealous:

Guys, would you carry a chic that you're not even considering dating on your lap? Under what circumstances would you carry a chic on your lap?

Ladies, how would you feel if you saw your boyfriend or someone you're considering dating carrying a girl on his lap?

I know one time I boarded a bus going to DC, there were a lot of empty seats and this young guy that I don't know from Adam that was looking like he was feeling randy (Federal Owerri wink ) asked me if I wanted to sit on his lap. Needless to mention I declined but that stuck in my head 'cause this otherwise responsible looking guy looked like he was wanting some kind of , gratification.

I appreciate your input people, thanks.
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by InkedNerd(f): 4:00am On Oct 15, 2010
If the guy wasn't my boyfriend, I wouldn't think anything of it. If he was my boyfriend, well I'd probably be somewhat uncomfortable with it.
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by slap1(m): 4:57am On Oct 15, 2010
Yes. If it's just to take a photo, or if I was sitting and she delibrately sits on my lap(I get this often). But if her weight starts getting on me or I start feeling uncomfortable with it, I tell.
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by mystikal(m): 5:20am On Oct 15, 2010
Yes!
My gf, if she is there, will only need to tell me later if she didnt like it.
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by kingvictor(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2010
he is banging her dear
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by Vic2k3(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2010
Heh! Theres nothing wrong wif that. Its jxt a pic. U've got wild imaginations girl. Don't run mad thinking o
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by Omolola1(f): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2010
@ Topic

For where,

If that happens, na BYE BYE be that!
What Rubbish!
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by daduke2k(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2010
there is absolutely nufin wrong wif. Itz just ur insecuritiès dat u nid 2 take care of period.
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by OneLuvNja(f): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2010
slap1:

or if I was sitting and she delibrately sits on my lap(I get this often).

That actually makes me feel much better, maybe the chic just sat on his lap without warning, abi? Really hoping that's the case, LOL
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by ShyOne(f): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2010
Hoping?

You better do a bit more than just hope.

Nothing negative here. But in the U.S. - women approaching men - is VERY NORMAL AND ACCEPTABLE.

So if you like this guy - why take a chance? This is NOT NIGERIA.

You don't have to throw yourself at him - because there is ALWAYS A WAY OF DOING THINGS that will get his attention, encourage his approaching you and allow you the luxury of being able to do what that girl was doing with him in the picture.

If you like him, and if he is worthy of you, you might want to step a little bit out of your shell. You are on NL telling us how you feel about him. While someone else is telling him by sitting on his lap.

If I really liked him, I would take some action on some level. You are a woman and you are creative. My advice is to create a connection with him in a manner that is acceptable and comfortable for you and see how it unfolds.
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by ShyOne(f): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
I have a guy right now.

I CANNOT WAIT to get with him

I am going to show him on so many different levels how I feel until I am completely full and satisfied and I mean that sincerely.
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by OneLuvNja(f): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2010
Nawaoo, Shy-One, you sound nothing like your name. I do agree with you though, as a lady if you like a guy definetely don't throw yourself at him, instead, 'set yourself up to be chased'. The dude is currently in naija sha but as soon as he hits NYC I plan to get busy, nawaoo see planning. Anyway all the best with that your guy.
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by Orikinla(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
Yes.

I do often.
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by ShyOne(f): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
OneLuvNja:

Nawaoo, Shy-One, you sound nothing like your name. I do agree with you though, as a lady if you like a guy definetely don't throw yourself at him, instead, 'set yourself up to be chased'. The dude is currently in naija sha but as soon as he hits NYC I plan to get busy, nawaoo see planning. Anyway all the best with that your guy.

Thank you.  I am shy moreso around strangers.  I am bold with my man and family (immediate) - but have very little to do with any other - except on the job - I do what is expected.

This is your life - you better live it - you will have only yourself to blame if you don't.  Who is stopping you?  That is what God will ask you.  Who stopped you but yourself?
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by symbian03(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2010
Uhmnn shy ONE indeed
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by ksena(f): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
uhm, if the guy is my boyfriend i would not like it, and if he is smart he wouldn't,
but if the guy is not my own, i don't see the problem with a guy having a girl on his lap, cause it could be they're just friends and that they have that freedom with eachother, cause i remember those days when i was with my group of friends at a party and i just got tired from maybe dancin, and one of my male friends was sittin i would just sit on his lap, just as friends,
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

If the guy wasn't my boyfriend, I wouldn't think anything of it. If he was my boyfriend, well I'd probably be somewhat uncomfortable with it.

Wow @ your response.

@topic

OneLuvNja:

I just saw a very recent picture of this guy I really like, the problem is he was carrying a girl on his lap and I don't know what to think of that. From what I know, this guy is on the reserved side, I'm thinking he wouldn't be carrying her on his lap if they're not dating or something. I've seen many pictures of him and he hardly ever poses with girls. And when he's in a pic with a girl it's obvious there's nothing btw them, except for this one with the girl on his lap. Abeg o I need help, I'm trying to keep an open mind and not be jealous:

Guys, would you carry a chic that you're not even considering dating on your lap? Under what circumstances would you carry a chic on your lap?

Ladies, how would you feel if you saw your boyfriend or someone you're considering dating carrying a girl on his lap?

I know one time I boarded a bus going to DC, there were a lot of empty seats and this young guy that I don't know from Adam that was looking like he was feeling randy (Federal Owerri wink ) asked me if I wanted to sit on his lap. Needless to mention I declined but that stuck in my head 'cause this otherwise responsible looking guy looked like he was wanting some kind of , gratification.

DIRTY MIND

I appreciate your input people, thanks.

1. Here you said the pic was an old pic
2. You guys are not even dating yet, so w.t.h even if shes his ex or whatever.

Ok, you ain't into him and yet tryna gain the whole possession--hmm----> "odi egwu oo"

As for me, YES I can carry a chica on my lap regardless dating or not dating her.

But since you want to worry yourself more bout the picture, what was em mode in the picture? where and------------------------------
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by Konjour(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
I don't see anything wrong at all in that. Depends on the mindsets of the parties involved,though. What if she's his younger sister who's well over adolescence? There are so many possiblities towards an event like that, and trimming all the possible reasons down to 'dating' wouldn't be fair. cool
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by ShyOne(f): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2010
@ Symbian03

Don't hate, Appreciate
Re: Guys, Would You Carry A Babe That Isn't Your Girlfriend On Your Lap? by InkedNerd(f): 3:08am On Oct 16, 2010
REALITY101:

Wow @ your response.

What's the wow about?

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get His Attention In 72 Seconds / Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. / 10 Problems Newly Married Women Often Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.