Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students (17611 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by zeefa: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=emeka.D.]

Lol.. what do you mean, he no go skul? tongue[/quote

Yes na me too tink sa dem help am write
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by vanitty: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thank you Dbanj! Now this is someone with common sense.
Desola Ade Unuigbe can certainly learn a thing or two from this fellow, an opportunistic writer strings meaningless sentences together, not even trying hard to make any iota of sense and of course she automatically becomes a measure of intelligence.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by wandeay: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
this write-up is written by Kayne not dbanj, the only english he can speak is ''am dbanj or skibanj like my jamaica friends call me.......oshe''

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by sammmiey1: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=zeefa][/quote]most of Nigerian artists dropd out of skool b4 dey ventured in2 music industry...it wasn't written by him pretty sure of dat,perhps his PA did....
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by azimibraun: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Una wan tell me say 2bab never hia dis thing wen happen? Mk dt idoma boy no allow me vex with am o! Hw abt terry d rapman wen one of d boys admire so tay him use terry phrase" d boys are not smiling" I his song.. Wia mode9 wey do d song "Cry" do I need 2 tell dis boys 2 hit d studio and contribute dia quota in fighting for justice for dis boys? Pls who gey access to 2 baba?

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by wellmax(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Well said D'Banj.
Τ̅☺ hell with all the haters. Nothing sounds good τ̅☺ their ears.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by toluxa1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
woe unto you Aluu-cifer
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by wellmax(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
samm_miey: most of Nigerian artists dropd out of skool b4 dey ventured in2 music industry...it wasn't written by him pretty sure of dat,perhps his PA did....

Where are you from. You think everybody is half baked like you Äπϑ Gej?
Go check out, many of the artist have second degree, Äπϑ what's the big deal with this write up, if you can't write this good, don't think nobody can.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by braine(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
ebamma: abegi make we start reason sumting wella,am sure dat dis boys were not just going bout dia businesses and were caught and burnt to death,i know rich kids who are cultist and go out to rob as part of their cult activities,maybe the were not lucky dis time,but may dia souls rest in peace
You 'know' rich kids who are cultist and go out to rob as part of their cult activities? Really ?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
wellmax:

Go check out, many of the artist have second degree, Äπϑ what's the big deal with this write up, if you can't write this good, don't think nobody can.
hahahahah....... Sammi thinks we all will remain in the gutter like him....... Rubbish yarns lol
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by sammmiey1: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
wellmax:

don't tell me u'r fully baked bozo?...r u?ode
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by DarkFive: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Please confirm how true this is?

Ugonna's mum died dis morning, she culdnt survive d shock of her son's death, since Ugonna is her only son, ALuu community has killed mother nd sons. please rebroacast Ugona's mum death dis morning, she culdnt survive d shock of her son's death,
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by misreal(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
2ndeRodriguez: dbanjjj.. nice 1 trying 2 use dem boy's death 2 ressurect ur funny looking career .. grin grin
did u just call his career funny looking?my brother its best u shatap ya bomboclat mouth cos dbanj is de bomb

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by denzel2009: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
My name is skibanj like my Aluu friends call me....
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by wellmax(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
samm_miey: don't tell me u'r fully baked bozo?...r u?ode

I see...you don't like τ̅☺ hear the truth. We are mourning and I woulnt want τ̅☺ derail. No need for bickerings now. Stay by your obtuseness.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by wellmax(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
samm_miey: I don't blame u much slowpoke,u really need 2b checked,iv tod u severally,u'r seemingly gettin unbalanced upstairs......

Hmm, you can't handle simple criticism, you are but a boy. Go τ̅☺ bed, there's school tomorrow.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by benz33(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
what do u think would have happened had it been that the ALUU PEOPLE CAUGHT JAMES IBORI?
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by amosy007: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
benz33: what do u think would have happened had it been that the ALUU PEOPLE CAUGHT JAMES IBORI?
nothing ...they will just hail him and hoping that he will drop something for them ...stupidd people
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by brownsug(f): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2012
Wait o is dbanj really safe from some nairaland pple,are we sure they won't do something worse to dbanj than aluu pple because dis hatred is more than ordinary o haba
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by rootedinsuccess: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=2ndeRodriguez]dbanjjj.. nice 1 trying 2 use dem boy's death 2 ressurect ur funny looking career .. OMG YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL ! Did u pass tru the 4 walls of any skool @ all. U r d biggest fool on planet earth. Dbanj is made. Is made. Made. Made. Stop hating!!!! May ur soul rest in peace u IDIOT.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by fankasibe: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2012
ebamma: abegi make we start reason sumting wella,am sure dat dis boys were not just going bout dia businesses and were caught and burnt to death,i know rich kids who are cultist and go out to rob as part of their cult activities,maybe the were not lucky dis time,but may dia souls rest in peace
broz abeg just write what people wishes to read(i.e don't go against doz boys) and walk away....otherwise NLders will beat u, naked u and set u ablaze.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by rootedinsuccess: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2012
2ndeRodriguez: dbanjjj.. nice 1 trying 2 use dem boy's death 2 ressurect ur funny looking career .. grin grin
OMG YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL ! Did u pass tru the 4 walls of any skool @ all. U r d biggest fool on planet earth. Dbanj is made. Stop hating!!!! Every normal person shd symptiz wit d families of the deceased. May d souls of the dead rest in perfect peace and may GOD grant dere families the fortitude to bear the loss. May ur own soul 2 rest in peace u IDIOT.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by mizzyboy007: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2012
it seems your poverty has started making u think like a mumu...monkey.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2012
These massacre is too much for God 2 over-look or forgive Nigeria...40 die in bomb blast 2day,5 kill yesterday,2 raped and 1 person kidnapped last week,ughh dis is too much
Although our God is slow to anger and d bible made us 2 understand that "his blood will I require on thee"
Pls Nigerians let's pray that God will not require these blood over us (future leaders), or curse this generations,our great unborn generation
And I look @ Nigeria and water roll down from my eyes like a baby
I look @ d future of Nigeria and I'm scared if dis country will not be wiped away like sodom n gomorah
Pls let pray everyday for dis country dat the wrath and anger of God will not descend on this country so as to save;if not our self but our coming generations
THANKS.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by ubong560(m): 12:44am On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=ebamma]abegi make we start reason sumting wella,am sure dat dis boys were not just going bout dia businesses and were caught and burnt to death,i know rich kids who are cultist and go out to rob as part of their cult activities,maybe the were not lucky dis time,but may dia souls rest in peace [Why then do u wish their souls peace in eternity wen u've already condemned them. May be u r a promoter of stealing. I guess]
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by frainc(m): 12:54am On Oct 10, 2012
nice one
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by tailek(m): 12:56am On Oct 10, 2012
swtchicgurl: He said:

They were my brothers…and yours.
Four days ago, I woke up to yet another unspeakable tragedy.

Four young men, all undergraduates, brimming with great dreams, unfulfilled aspirations and a promising future were killed. To express the depth of my pain and shock at their murder is impossible. And understanding how events could have degenerated to this level is truthfully beyond me.

Lloyd, Ugo, Tekana and Chidiaka

Four promising young men whose lives were interwoven in one way or the other with yours and mine.

I mourn deeply with the families of these young men because this is OUR collective loss. They were our colleagues, our classmates, our neighbors, our brothers… our friends.

We are NOT a nation of barbarians. We CAN follow due processes and procedures. We MUST fight together as ONE NATION to ensure that Justice as a whole is served, and as a PROCESS, is duly followed-ALWAYS.

We can only try to make meaning of this senseless tragedy by ensuring that this WILL not happen again, by affirming that the pursuit of justice does not in any way entitle any of us to the willful elimination of other people’s lives and by ensuring that we, as youths, do not destroy the honorable mantle placed on us as the future of our nation, by eliminating our present.

Aluu 4 and Mubi 40, Rest In Perfect Peace.
God Bless Nigeria

Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo
D’banj
UN Youth Ambassador for Peace

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/10/09/they-were-my-brothers-and-yours-dbanj-releases-heartfelt-message-on-the-gruesome-murder-of-uniport-students/

what do you think? undecided
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]

Ugona's mum died Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ moning,she culdnt survive d̶̲̥̅̊ shock of ĦƐȑ son's death,since Ugona ɪ̣̝̇$ ĦƐȑ only son, ALuu community has killed mother nd sons
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by tbu0y: 1:14am On Oct 10, 2012
We all should be mourning for our brodas dat died in d struggle and stop beefing other ppls fame instead pray for their souls to have eternal peace.... RIP to my fellow nigerian students and may God grant their families d strength to endure such unbearable pain and loss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman(picture) / Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money / South African Transport Minister Attacked And Robbed By Highway Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.