Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students (17610 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Police Begins Manhunt For Killers Of Uniport Students / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:52am On Oct 10, 2012
Dark Five: Please confirm how true this is?

Ugonna's mum died dis morning, she culdnt survive d shock of her son's death, since Ugonna is her only son, ALuu community has killed mother nd sons. please rebroacast Ugona's mum death dis morning, she culdnt survive d shock of her son's death,

Not true. Ugonna lost his mum long before the incident. Just BB rumor.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2012
tailek:

Ugona's mum died Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ moning,she culdnt survive d̶̲̥̅̊ shock of ĦƐȑ son's death,since Ugona ɪ̣̝̇$ ĦƐȑ only son, ALuu community has killed mother nd sons

Not true. Ugonna lost his mum long before the incident. Just BB rumor.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Ranoscky(m): 1:56am On Oct 10, 2012
*Speechless*
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by james1(m): 2:36am On Oct 10, 2012
Switchgurl,how much you collect for this?lol
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by kaisy1980: 4:22am On Oct 10, 2012
NICE ONE D’BANJ, AT LEAST YOU NO POST YOUR PICTURE ON THE BACK OF A CAMEL KPEKEYING KOKLETS LIKE OTHERS.
I AM SURE TODAY OR SOON THIS PLACE WILL BE FLOODED WITH STUFFS LIKE THIS FROM OTHER CELEBS WITH THEIR "STUFID" EHGLISH
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by stunna2(m): 5:10am On Oct 10, 2012
I thought there was a thread here a few days ago that viciously attacked all Nigerians overseas who are allegedly bitter and abuse nigeria and point out all its vagaries?

The poster of that thread said boys where making millions back home and the Nigerians overseas are low lifers who don't see the greatness and wealth in the new nigeria...so, how come that University students are getting burned to death over laptops and cell phones?? The picture that he painted of Nigerians in nigeria raking in millions don't jive with this sad stories at all or am I missing something?

I am not bitter...I just bought my new baby an iPad 2 for children but she can only start using it when she turns 6months old, so I'm confused, should I pack my things and move to nigeria because as the poster will have me believe, my life is a waste where I am now or I should stay and avoid living in a society where university students are Summerily executed over petty stealing!

Animals mostly only kill to eat, so who is better off, humans or animals?
A lawless and wicked nation where people refuse to yield way for fellow Nigerians who r like themselves coming home from a Sunday church service!

Call us overseas bitter...sounds like we have a right to be bitter at the lawlessness in that nation!!!!!! SMH
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Ibetokennedy(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] or ski banj.. Atleast na only u talk out of all the artist 4 naija.. U too much jare
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Kslib(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2012
$tunna:
I thought there was a thread here a few days ago that viciously attacked all Nigerians overseas who are allegedly bitter and abuse nigeria and point out all its vagaries?

The poster of that thread said boys where making millions back home and the Nigerians overseas are low lifers who don't see the greatness and wealth in the new nigeria...so, how come that University students are getting burned to death over laptops and cell phones?? The picture that he painted of Nigerians in nigeria raking in millions don't jive with this sad stories at all or am I missing something?

I am not bitter...I just bought my new baby an iPad 2 for children but she can only start using it when she turns 6months old, so I'm confused, should I pack my things and move to nigeria because as the poster will have me believe, my life is a waste where I am now or I should stay and avoid living in a society where university students are Summerily executed over petty stealing!

Animals mostly only kill to eat, so who is better off, humans or animals?
A lawless and wicked nation where people refuse to yield way for fellow Nigerians who r like themselves coming home from a Sunday church service!

Call us overseas bitter...sounds like we have a right to be bitter at the lawlessness in that nation!!!!!! SMH
Just shut the f..uucck up okay.. If you want to show-off or complain about Nigerains at home,why not open a thread about it.. Many Nigerains at home condemned the act more than you,so just spare me all the blah blah blah diaspora bullshit... Na ipad 2 you buy,you come here dey make noise... I dont in any way feel bitter about Nigerians in diaspora,cos they also are my brothers/sisters and country men.. Pls i dont just want to derail this thread with unnecessary explanations/analysis,so lets just focus on the topic here....
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Rooneyboy(m): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2012
Who's D'Banj ?
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by jigawatts(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2012
2ndeRodriguez: dbanjjj.. nice 1 trying 2 use dem boy's death 2 ressurect ur funny looking career .. grin grin

GBAM grin grin
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by MartBourdman: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2012
ebamma: abegi make we start reason sumting wella,am sure dat dis boys were not just going bout dia businesses and were caught and burnt to death,i know rich kids who are cultist and go out to rob as part of their cult activities,maybe the were not lucky dis time,but may dia souls rest in peace
u are d worst fool to hv existed in nigeria since year 2000. U are a homohabilis,. To hv made dat suggestion simply means u are barbaric, nasty, and like ur fada and d fada b4 him, brutish
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by dokkie: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2012
You dontt talk like dat, under no circumstances shld any fucking person disguise the claim of justice by takin pple's lives, its damn foolish. I fink u shld be arrested cus if u were, u wud ve done worst frm the way I see your reasoning faculty. You aint different frm cruel hearted pple like dem and I can see hw foolish you are EBAMMA
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by boyprodigy(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2012
Nice one dbanj.jungle justice is a crime and must be stopped.it's surpising we still live like people in d stone age.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Revolva(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2012
well done koko master this is heart touching everybody felt the pain....
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by brownsug(f): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Sago n bugo sinner condemning sinner dbanj wrote. Some pple are angry wat if he stole won't they do sometin worse dan aluu
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Vincent41(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
ebamma: abegi make we start reason sumting wella,am sure dat dis boys were not just going bout dia businesses and were caught and burnt to death,i know rich kids who are cultist and go out to rob as part of their cult activities,maybe the were not lucky dis time,but may dia souls rest in peace

true talk brother.....to HELl WIT ALL FRATANITY......
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by ksmartdope(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
2ndeRodriguez: dbanjjj.. nice 1 trying 2 use dem boy's death 2 ressurect ur funny looking career .. grin grin
how is his career funny to you?beside he is the most prominent in d entertainment industry in nigeria..#cut it short he is more richer dan ur Dad and evRybody in ur family tree
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by beneezy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
Well said D'banj.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Subuhanalahi: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
"by ensuring that this WILL does not happen again" It will happen if the culprits are brought to book
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by EmmyDe25(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Funny lukin career u cal it?
Am sure u live in a hole.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by EmmyDe25(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
beneezy: Well said D'banj.
D guy surprysd me. Neva knew he has ds touch of human in him. Compare to our docile presidnt who refusd to comment on ds eye-sore.
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by nhurhetee(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
nice talk brov Dapo!!
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
4direct: Go Sleep!...Abeggggggggggi!

iWonder what you're doing awake. Brainless beast
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by swtchicgurl: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2012
james1: Switchgurl,how much you collect for this?lol

for what?
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Vicjay1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
ItsModella:
He has obviously been out of the country for too long. We are a nation of barbarians. A nation where people can coldly execute somebody for stealing as little as #35 indomie sachets when the politicians are up there, looting huge sums of money. We cannot follow due processes and procedures. Nigeria is no longer a united nation let alone fighting together as one.
rich man wey thief money dem no dey show him face 4 crime fighter, but poor wey thief money dem dey shom him face 4 crime fighter. (afrika china)
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by Chrisxx1: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
E no go better 4 u ooo d'banj abi wetin be ur name sef...FOOL
Re: D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students by swtchicgurl: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Chris xx: E no go better 4 u ooo d'banj abi wetin be ur name sef...FOOL

why d hate? he collect your girlfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Thief Nearly Lynched To Death By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Prophet Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman(picture) / Offa Poly Student Commits Suicide Over Handout Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.