Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,772 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46273 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 10, 2012
ItsModella: [size=16pt]SHYMEXX, I asked you to drop the link to the website where you saw that the boys were part of a mafia gang.[/size]

mafia ko
cabal ni
please stop saying rubbish please
haba.......why havent the sooo called mafia retaliated
THOSE BOYS ARE INNOCENT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Decryptor(m): 1:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Rustic: These guys must be cultist just figure out this
C=chidiaka
U=ugonna
L=lloyd
T=Tekena.
Rip guys.
And ur brain must be rusted. Just figure ur NL name out. Rust.ic

6 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 10, 2012
icebeatz:

mafia ko
cabal ni
please stop saying rubbish please
haba.......why havent the sooo called mafia retaliated
THOSE BOYS ARE INNOCENT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED.
Next time, make it a point to read through a thread before concluding that someone said rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by stagger: 1:37am On Oct 10, 2012
Only 12 houses!

This is the result of delay. If they had moved into Omokiri on Friday night, they would have razed the entire village to the ground. It is time someone taught these Ikwerre bastards that they don't own anywhere!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by HiiiPower(m): 1:44am On Oct 10, 2012
Nothing good can come out of that God forsaken crap country
littered with bladdered celebral having youths and wacky backies.
And to see tossers on this infantile medium supporting this savagely repraisal
is just bewildering! What a worthless piece of uncivilised and unsophisticated
dimwitted animals most Naija people are. 150 million wasted people!

It's shocking that these subhuman people are also feigning intelligence!
Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by brilapluz(m): 1:48am On Oct 10, 2012
unix4real1:

Have you ever try or make any effort to find or address it? and who are the people that stop you or refuse to support you? i know its very easier for you to talk about finding a solution to the cause but i know you will be last to come out and fight it. I dont really support the idea of causing more trouble but i want you guys that are raining curse on those students to put yourself in those victim family's shoes.

its so funny and laughable how words can be so hard to comprehend...its also amazing how you tot am in support of the barbaric nature those students were killed..
let me make it clear to you..in a system where the security and legal network is working,you dont see people taking laws into their own hands..in such kind of system,the society believes and trusts the police system.have you heard ever anything like jungle justice in developed countries where its system and institutions work? i dont think so..thats what am trying to say..
you asked me the kind of effort that has been made in my part to address this issue...i can tell you a categorical yes...and much more than that if i mite add..but its up to our leaders to do they were voted to do..and besides
has violence for violence ever been a lasting solution to conflicts or war??
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 2sexy(m): 1:49am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
Even at that, it still does not warrant killing them.

Abeg, baba grammar, comot for road make trailer no jam you.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 2sexy(m): 1:51am On Oct 10, 2012
HiiiPower: Nothing good can come out of that God forsaken crap country
littered with bladdered celebral having youths and wacky backies.
And to see tossers on this infantile medium supporting this savagely repraisal
is just bewildering! What a worthless piece of uncivilised and unsophisticated
dimwitted animals most Naija people are. 150 million wasted people!

It's shocking that these subhuman people are also feigning intelligence!
Sad!
Forget grammar... and what have you done for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by james1(m): 2:16am On Oct 10, 2012
I hope the conclusive investigation will not shock some of us,what debt were they retrieving during the hours that the night watch people are still outside?
I still can't understand how 4 grown ups will just sit there and allowed themselves be treated that way.
Why didn't they explain their position continually?
We were told the chief supervised it,how come all 4 of them can't convince the chief?
We wait to hear from the chief.
In the meantime,may they RIP.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 10, 2012
ifeci:

why beefing? is it their fault that ur parents were lazy?

seriallink:

I.diot, ur kids will die the same way since you ain't feeling the pain in the barbaric killing of those kids. Spoilt kids? really? Oh, okay, they deserve to die that way cos they are spoilt kids huh Fvcking saddist! You need a doctor, I can see your psychologically imbalanced! May God help you~! I.diotic savage...

born2fuck:

I say big Amen to this, thunder will kill shymexx within seven days for his stupidity post

armadeo: Pls ignore shymexx he is suffering where he is seeking relevance on a faceless forum. Notice the bile when he siad spoilt kids and his empathy towards PEASANTS. He most likely covets riches but languishes in rags.
Got one word 4 u dude BASTA..RD.

juddywoko: @Shymexx or watever u call urself.Are u frm dis planet atall Ur post make sick...Na wa 4 ur way of reasoning oooo. shocked

grin

abeg, free the man.
in a way he has a point.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:23am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

This the link - and what the Student Union president of the University said:

Just watch your mouth before you get a verbal smack down...

He is saying that it is hear say. He never said he had proof that they were cultists. What is going on with you guys. INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:50am On Oct 10, 2012
jmaine:

Exactly . . .No Student campus has ever won a clash with the indigenes, cos the students suffer the worst casualties . . .Let me add to your list . . .Students Vs Area boys in Unical (2001)

Please I was at Unical 2001. It is not the way you are writing it. Unical was on strike when the attack happened. Just think of the scenario. Such a fight went down when the School was on strike and a lot of students weren't on Campus. Yet it was a very tough battle. The Goldiebites which we called them then Attacked Students who stayed back during the strike at Goldie Street and other areas like Atamuno etc. So don't make it look like if those guys could fight the School.

Also the then Governor Donald Duke quickly came in and Calmed the situation. He knows how Malabites acted then and he didn't want casualties on his watch. When the strike was over, for over a year Armoured tanks were packed on Campus and Outside the gates to prevent an attack.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

Failed country, failed youths, and failed educational system!!!

GBAMMEST!!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:00am On Oct 10, 2012
Please UNIPORT students seize the violence and put pressure on the government to bring the killers to justice. I still don't know why GEJ is mute about this. I expected him to speak about this during his Bakassi announcement. Please no more violence.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by SlyIg(f): 3:00am On Oct 10, 2012
onuwaje: As we speak.....the chief security officer's hus is ablaze, gunshots in ALUU community.. Unconfirmed reports says the mother to ugonna one of the boys murdered passed on this morning due to shock... And TOM ATEKE threatens the community to fishout those who killed his tribes men from okrika
I doubt your own FM my dear. I ve just heard this one o. Wetin i no go hear. Even Ateke don dey involved now.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:05am On Oct 10, 2012
james1: I hope the conclusive investigation will not shock some of us,what debt were they retrieving during the hours that the night watch people are still outside?
I still can't understand how 4 grown ups will just sit there and allowed themselves be treated that way.
We were told the chief supervised it,how come all 4 of them can't convince the chief?

You talking, haven't you been owed by someone and every-time you go to his house, his family will tell you that he isn't around. What I do, after the same his not around two or three times, I shock the guy by coming before day break. Let me see how they will say he isn't around.

Either way I will say let's wait till the official report is out by the police. Let no one call them Cultists without proof. Only he said, she said.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by blasterman(m): 3:36am On Oct 10, 2012
The ppl that shd suffer is that guy that crack those boys brain plus the others around. That guy shd be found and given a dose of the same medicine. This is war no more diplomacy that time has passed. Ppl say kids of rich folks and what not even ANINI that killed hundreds of people including policemen didn't die like that so what are we saying. In that naija delta there is a lot of beef ESP from part of villagers because most of them probably did only jss so they beef alot and their beef is very evil.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by rman: 3:40am On Oct 10, 2012
Nairalanders are inciting students to become killers!
Haba peopel! aren't we overly emotional?

DESOLA IS RIGHT AFTER ALL.

THERE IS " ALLU " IN ALL OF US!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: 90% of those who are supporting this action are either under 30years of age or haven't graduated from the university. While the remaining 10% are either illiterates or don't have enough memory to remember history.

Go and ask your parents and elder ones a school called Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (Edo State) and Kwara Polythecnic Offa. The former known to have the strongest cultist and cultism acts in Nigeria and the entire West Africa at over a decade while the later was amongst the top 3 most brutal polythecnic in Nigeria at a time after Oko Poly and Auchi Poly.

Those two higher institutions ventured into this same childish act by attacking their host community after they (the community and students had a scuffle). In less than a week, more than 20 students in Ekpoma got missing and were never found while their female students were ra*ped occasionally. As for Kwara Poly, the humiliated the students by taking reprisal attacks right inton their school and it was rumored the kidnapped their Rector for a couple of days.

Why am I saying all this, For those of you too young or intelligent to know the above history, I Only feel so sorry for the students of UNIPORT as they are in for a bigger problem.

A School no matter how big and populous can NEVER overpower the host community.

For those who have been calling for the head of the entire village, you have finally gotten it. But please let it be on record when students start missing and being ra*ped on a daily basis that you all led these students to their down fall.

[size=20pt][/size]
"MR MATURED AND ABOVE 30" YES WE ARE IMMATURE AND YOUNG SOOO LEAVE US ALONE!!! GO TO UR MATURED TEA PARTY OR SOMETHING...

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO?? WELL UNFORTUNATELY, I WATCHED SEVEN DIFFERENT VIDEOS.....
THE COMMUNITY NEEDS TO BE THOUGHT A LESS LEST THEY DO IT AGAIN.
REMEMBER THE LAST TIME THEIR MILITANTS WENT ABOUT RAPING STUDENTS?? EHHH...... MR HISTORY TEACHER DO U REMEMBER....

SISI PANT

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 10, 2012
james1: I hope the conclusive investigation will not shock some of us,what debt were they retrieving during the hours that the night watch people are still outside?

BACK IN MY SKOOL DAYS, ONE IDIOT OWED ME 8K AND HE WAS PLAYING SMART.

ONE DAY I GOT BROKE AND FED UP.... BY 5AM THAT MORNING, I WORE MY TIGHTEST JEANS AND PICK MY FINEST KONDO... WENT TO HIS HOUSE AND PICK HIS GEN.....
HE PAID ME THAT DAY..... THINKING OF IT NOW; THAT WAS A BIG RISK SHA!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by bleufaucon: 3:55am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx: Ni.gger syndrome - fight against poor people but too cowardly to fight the system...

They're pus.ssies, anyway...

Always on point mate! Let the government decide that without the without registering for the new National Identity card there won't access to personal bank accounts and they'll all shudder in fear. Fight the system!! Fight the thieving politicians,corrupt traditional rulers,the western puppets in our country!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mickyman(m): 4:01am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

if the association did not come i knw u'l b among those that wil b asking if they function at all,nw they av come 2 show concern u're here running ur mouth caling them failed youth.wud u rada they start acting witout knwing d truth of d mata?or dnt u knw it wil take some time 2 knw?...b kiaful hw u talk.i dnt lyk violence bt i tink wat they'r doing is o.k.atlest d 4 late students wil knw dat d NANS revenged on their behalf 2 prove ther innosence...may theiq souls RIp
shymexx:

if the association did not come i knw u'l b among those that wil b asking if they function at all,nw they av come 2 show concern u're here running ur mouth caling them failed youth.wud u rada they start acting witout knwing d truth of d mata?or dnt u knw it wil take some time 2 knw?...b kiaful hw u talk.i dnt lyk violence bt i tink wat they'r doing is o.k.atlest d 4 late students wil knw dat d NANS revenged on their behalf 2 prove ther innosence...may theiq souls RIp
shymexx:

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by zeefever: 4:26am On Oct 10, 2012
nl.official:
[size=20pt]Ugonna's mum is dead. Died this evening. Aluu 5 - 0 Uniport.[/size]

Ugonna's mum has actually been dead for several years now. His dad was interviewed on AIT & said so. He said he has been both father & mother to his kids for a whilenow.
Please let's get our facts right.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by alienvirus: 4:40am On Oct 10, 2012
What is the religion of these savages?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 10, 2012
alienvirus: What is the religion of these savages?

Religion of 419 jejunle pastors lmao
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 10, 2012
Are they not using missiles? That village should be wiped out because they are not supposed to be existing in this 21st century.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Xfactoria: 5:22am On Oct 10, 2012
This protest and reprisal attack just confirmed three things:

"Nigerians (Uniport students and everyone urging them on) have ALUU-ISM in them"

"ALUU people are typical Nigerians afterall"

"Nigerians exhibit ALUU-ISM when it suits them and condem it when it hurts them"

So, this incidence just defined who we truly are, not what we say or pretend that we are.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Xfactoria: 5:23am On Oct 10, 2012
gboss4sure: Are they not using missiles? That village should be wiped out because they are not supposed to be existing in this 21st century.

Typical ALUU-IST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by alienvirus: 5:26am On Oct 10, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
looplat:

Religion of 419 jejunle pastors lmao

LMAO! The initial killers are christians, the eventual killers are christians. Why is christianity so bloodthirsty?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by stunna2(m): 5:26am On Oct 10, 2012
I thought there was a thread here a few days ago that viciously attacked all Nigerians overseas who are allegedly bitter and abuse nigeria and point out all its vagaries?

The poster of that thread said boys where making millions back home and the Nigerians overseas are low lifers who don't see the greatness and wealth in the new nigeria...so, how come that University students are getting burned to death over laptops and cell phones?? The picture that he painted of Nigerians in nigeria raking in millions don't jive with this sad stories at all or am I missing something?

I am not bitter...I just bought my new baby an iPad 2 for children but she can only start using it when she turns 6months old, so I'm confused, should I pack my things and move to nigeria because as the poster will have me believe, my life is a waste where I am now or I should stay and avoid living in a society where university students are Summerily executed over petty stealing!

Animals mostly only kill to eat, so who is better off, humans or animals?
A lawless and wicked nation where people refuse to yield way for fellow Nigerians who r like themselves coming home from a Sunday church service!

Call us overseas bitter...sounds like we have a right to be bitter at the lawlessness in that nation!!!!!! SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos / Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.