Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46284 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Mobinga: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: Can you just shut up for once. Must you capitalize on every societal ill to tell the ineptitude of government? Government hasn't lived to her expectations, we know that long time ago, but how do you expect government to be good when Nigerians still think and act like barbarians. This thread is not meant to CRITICISE or insult anybody or institution since that seem to be your only duty on nairaland but rather to mourn and soberly reflect on this sheer callousness and man inhumanity to man.

Give this guy a medal.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by soapdish(f): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2012
Francis Diote: This students shoud stop wasting their time and focus on their studies. They didnt think before this action, what will happen when the villagers mobilise cos they own the community. Many more students will die because of this silly action all because of the excesses of some spoilt rich students (R.I.P), they also forget that He who muders sleep shall know no sleep.

I bet if any of those boys was related to you, you would think differently. Τhe students should face their studies and pretend that all is well- (SMH). It just came on the news few minutes ago that one oof the boys(Ugonna) mother just died and you are here writing nonsense
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by SirMethod1(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2012
torhuke: Violence begetin violence to nullify violence..
Some1 said the murderd boiz ar innocent. And in yr view, the whole alluu community dat has been home to UnIport 4 close to 30 yearz if not more is guilty.. Has ther been a situation like ds b4 now in aluu. Has ther been clash btw d comunity & studentz over d yearz? If no, wht sudenly changed? Wher wx justice b4 it got to d Jungle..? Were d people of aluu actualy living @ d mercy of cultist & thievez? if we ar happY studentz ar burning down d community indiscriminately, y ar we angry some alleged thievz and cultist were killed? Oh my beleaguered Country Nigeria, wher art thou headin to? Wht a pity!
If u are justifying the actions of those villagers, then I believe u wldn't have problem being lynched to death like that for another man's sins. Don't u get it, they were mere suspects. I graduated from UNIPORT last year and through out my stay even the so called robbers has never lynched anyone like that b4 dispossesing then of wateva. the rite thing was to investigate,it doesn't take much time to fish out a thief once caught, how many former rubbery victims identified them b4 they were lynched? None!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by gbanikiti(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

@shymexx is definitely amongst the very few critical thinking youths on this forum that understand some basic problems of Nigeria.
now I see you also think with only half of your brain! Shymexx who lives in th UK and denies been a nigerian on several threads understands some basic problems of nigeria right? What does someone who has lived all his life abroad know about his country? The only thing he knows is to make noise on the internet and hurl insults on nigerians because he is fortunate to live abroad! If he wants his voice to be heard,he should match down to aso rock and profer solutions to nigeria problems!

8 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by tomzman: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2012
fortyfeet:
There are three categories of people that join cult in university:
1. The affluent: this category are used by the cult group to source fund and sometimes you get the most dangerous ones in this category;
2. The average: the average is of the notion that you climb higher by joining because you meet the affluence there, a lot of them are equally very bad.The affluent enjoy this cult groups more as they use the poor more often for security cause they go after women so much that they usually want all the best around them;
3. The poor: this category is the worst as the only thing that inspires them is to change level, that is why majority of the bad ones are found amongst the category as they would want to do anything humanly possible to be able to stay in touch and accepted by the affluence.
Guy, you get sense.Maybe shymex is still in secondary school.The most dangerous boys in most cults in the university are mostly from rich homes.So, that these boys were from rich homes doesn't mean they can't be cultists.

N.B: I am still indifferent on this issue.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by solomto(f): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2012
Rustic: These guys must be cultist just figure out this
C=chidiaka
U=ugonna
L=lloyd
T=Tekena.
Rip guys.
even if they were cultist which am nt sure yet,are u in support of the way they were killed? Those villagers must surely pay for that and d killers wl hv no rest till d die a miserable death.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by armadeo(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: now I see you also think with only half of your brain! Shymexx who lives in th UK and denies been a nigerian on several threads understands some basic problems of nigeria right? What does someone who has lived all his life abroad know about his country? The only thing he knows is to make noise on the internet and hurl insults on nigerians because he is FORTUNATED to live abroad! If he wants his voice to be heard,he should match down to aso rock and profer solutions to nigeria problems!

Me don't think he's fortunate.
While I understand don't pay blood for blood on a logical plane, I put myself in the shoes of the family.
Can u watch ur family member butchered like that and come out waiting for the rule of law or say let's dialogue on the issue. If there was proof that these boys were thieves as insinuated I doubt this issue would have come this far. No guns no knives no axes no stolen properties no witnesses just a bunch of savages surrounding students whom I am sure dey felt inferior to and brutally end their lives.
@ least NPF shows guns and okada and stolen props.
On the other hand do u know that there is proof that the villagers massacred those boys.aint no dialogue gonna happen. When the villa is a football field a committee can be formed to look into the matter and make whatever reccomendations they want.

4 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by pastorprosper(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=so_icy_boi] RIGHT ON POINT BRO........NUFF SAID[u/quote]. Ws it d system that killed those boys, pls!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Mobinga: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2012
manny U: Pls un-ban d shymexx guy. U̶̲̥̅̊ jus derailed d thread ur self by bannin him. Un ban him 2 defend himself n reply his haters. Whatever happend 2 fair hearing.
Btw- nt all his post r crap

Hatera?
That ldiot fit get haters?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by avosoft: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2012
another evident that man cannot control himself jer 10:23
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Myself2(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2012
So Aluu has only twelve houses
This is where NANS especially UNIPORT chapter should do some intyelligence gathering around the community as I believe some students reside in ALUU and should be able to identify the ring leaders of that murder of the ALUU4 and burn down their houses,shops,farmlands,poison their fish ponds and generally eraze any economic venture they may have.I'm sure the savage cowards must have escaped from the community by now,but NANS should remember that an injury to one is an injury to all,therefore there should be an eternal vigilance on the part of the students to ensure that no matter how long it takes,PERMANENT JUSTICE is served in this matter
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
. . . . Guy, why are you mad? Na you initiate dem into cult abi? Or u r their cult chief? Why dont u just shut d Bleep up & stop sayin what u dont know anytin of. May their soul rest in Perfect Peace
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Reference(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Eze Promoe: This so called NASS are lifting their 4king arse up because it has to deal with people who are defenceless and innocent civilians but couldn't do anything when over 40 students were murdered in Mubi. But for your information UNIPORT/NASS don't take this too far because Igwuruta and Omagwa communities are coming to defend their neighbours. So if you don't want the your dear school to be wiped off from the surface of this earth, you better retreat.

Well, there you go. Downhill from here on.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mikelangs(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

I've lost loads of friends, and I still lost a friend a couple of weeks ago...

However, this is not RIGHT!! Why destroy the livelihood of poor villagers because of the crime of a few

Why are these students not angry at the government who made this vicious lifestyle of poverty, destruction, and death possible

It's not RIGHT!!! - these students are COWARDS!!!

And I don't march with freaking spineless COWARDS!!!

They say when oil spills on a finger it automatically touches the rest of the fingers. Its not really cool they way they burn down houses but I think it will make them understand the gravity of what it means to take aways lives and not life brutally and devilishly!!!!1
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by usdeprof: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2012
It is a pity dis is happening to the future hope of the country, we are praying to God for better days yet we are not better in our actions.....@ d same time we need 2 know dat we should not do things dat does not resemble us....some of d signs we carry with us are signs interpreting somthing else to others while to some a mere sign.....let's leave d sign dey showed i the pix though it interprets something else to others.... May their souls rest in Peace...IJN..Amen
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by jigawatts(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2012
free2ryhme:

even mufasa knows the implication cry cry cry
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2012
galadima77:

my frnd, provided dey didnt kill anyone....dey didnt deserve wat dat barbaric villagers did to dem.
Do u know haw many dey av killed in d past. People (studentz/indigenes of alluu) die silently almost evryday frm d claws of thievez and armed roberz. Daughterz and motherz are raped, fatherz and sons are humiliated & killed.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by pawa4ul: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: If Okrikans dey find war, Ikwerres and Elemes dey wait for dem...

Yeye people!

Why don't we cut all this crap and pray that the culprits be fished out. This has got nothing to do with Ikwerre/Okrika. This is just a group of unknown(for now) idiots who may either be villagers or students carrying out illicit actions, and now u guys are calling Ikwerre and Okrika. Let's keep praying for the real people to be fished out. If we have all these destruction of property and at last we do not fish out the bastards, then the aim is defeated. We should remember that a large number of structures in Aluu are owned by outsiders.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Vacora(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2012
"Eye for an eye " and the whole world turns blind" - Gandhi
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by BeraBera(f): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2012
Ramcie: So sad. " Man is the only animal to whom the torture and killing of his fellow man is a pleasure in itself" . cry cry cry . RIP #ALUU4
Who can this quote be credited to, please?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by BeraBera(f): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2012
This is unnecessary. The Uniport SUG president asked his students to allow the security agencies do their work, only for students from another school to come and mobilize Uniport students, and they sheepishly followed suit.

Revenge is a viscous cycle, Aluu boys may still retaliate for their burnt houses.

I suggest that they leave this revenge in God's hands, he will repay Aluu in His own way and at His own time
Na wa oh
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by dirifred(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Now you guys are here clapping for those burning houses. Obviously understanding that laws should not be taken into any ones hands is too hard for y'all.
Anyone supporting this is a potential film maker of Jungle Justice.
I wonder if the killing that follow the killings they protest is less barbaric,In any case, We (Nigerians) should learn and apply diplomacy.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Goldieluks: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2012
[size=18pt]ONLY 12 HOUSES?? ?? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
THEY SHOULD SET ALL THEIR HOUSES ABLAZE. ALLU SHOULD GO ON EXTINCT! RUBBISH!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2012
Pls spread this and make the word aluu become the new slang for evil such that no community will ever allow anyone kill in their community. Let d slang go viral.

New word "ALUU" Meaning evil.

Synonyms; kill, murder, death, wickedness e.g I did you good why are you repaying me with "aluu";

You are an "aluu" man for you are an evil man;

The laws of the federal republic of Nigeria does not permit any one to commit "aluu"(murder).

That lecturer is so very "aluu"(wicked);
Her "aluuness"(wickedness) is something else.

This man looks like "aluu" ( canibal).

Let d slang go viral. add ur own usage n spread d word.

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by acidtalk: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

STFU, if you don't have anything good to say this morning, ode!

So you also support violence?? embarassed
When i was just thinking of coming to pay your bride price this night.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Goldieluks: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

So you also support violence?? embarassed
When i was just thinking of coming to pay your bride price this night.

If you are in support of that killing. Please do not quote me or even
reply my post anymore. I do not support violence, but this sort of violence is justifiable. PERIOD!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 2sexy(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2012
Biggyd2: But seriously, all these people that abuse Nigeria and all Nigerians because of one incident, are they Nigerians themselves? Do their parents come from Nigeria? When you generalize when throwing such insults, does it make you superior to other Nigerians? Is it so difficult to address the topic or whoever you are referring to instead of such hasty generalizations? If we do this, it will go a long way in reducing the hate that we see in so many threads, this one inclusive. undecided
Leave those clown alone as if the country in which they reside has accepted them fully. I remember somebody saying God bless America and so I asked him doesnt God also bless Nigeria, he said NO... that Nigeria is this and that.

Alas! when it was time the same America kicked him out and he headed to Canada.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by ebere1712: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2012
ALUU can never ever be normal again. I wonder how a whole community can be integral to such barbarism. How can you come out and tell me you are from ALUU, Rivers state. A woman was happy enough to film such an act. ALUU you don f.u.ck up big time. I think you should be extinct cry

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by tpia5: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2012
one time too many. . . . . . . .
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by atuagbo: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Students align with Boko Haram for bomb to destroy Aluu village. Wish you all the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MOCPED Students Feed A Thief Before Flogging Him Thoroughly / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa / Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.