Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154739 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
When is the application coming to an end? Someone should plz tell me
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by carlosta: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls does anyone know the areas the questions will come from? Pls I need this help urgently. I successfully registered and I need to start preparations for the exam
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Where's Bayo oooooooooo,so many questions for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:-D :DWhere's Bayo oooooooooo,so many questions for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:-D
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
Tizzie: thanks mr. Bayo,But under the compusory Items to be presented at the interview i didn't see international passport,and is that describe your plan of study supposed to be like an essay?

Yea the international passport is not listed but to be on the safe side...you can arm yourself with one. Your study plan will just be like 3 sentences. It is not an essay.eg. I plan to study PE abroad to support the oil and gas industry of Nigeria professionally after my education. I will also use my knowhow to nurture and mentor the younger ones to achieve professional status.

Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
BayodeAA:

Yea the international passport is not listed but to be on the safe side...you can arm yourself with one. Your study plan will just be like 3 sentences. It is not an essay.eg. I plan to study PE abroad to support the oil and gas industry of Nigeria professionally after my education. I will also use my knowhow to nurture and mentor the younger ones to achieve professional status.

Good luck.
thanks alot and sorry to bother you but one last thing,what should I fill in the "any other relevant info." field and do you know the criteria for selection?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by carlosta: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
BayoAA pls any idea on my question? Plss
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dezon: Please house, who has attempted this test before? What type of questions are we to expect? I'm applying for post-graduate studies. Please I need a clue.
This is what a scholar gat to say: the questions are a mix of maths, basic computer knownledge, english language, etc
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
@ Carlosta and everyone on the forum

[size=16pt]In order to clear this issue of possible questions and test questions, I will be contacting guys in Russia through old contacts in there during the week.
Please expect to hear back from me on this (Test question) by the end of the week. But ethical (who wrote the test 3 years ago) said the questions are a mix of maths, basic computer knownledge, english language, etc.
My advise is to just go and prepare for a mini JAMB with Maths, English and Computer as general subjects.
Good luck!!!

Please note I will not answer any question on past question/test question until weekend.
Good luck!!!
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ceoobi: Plz which country should i put? Am a socail science student but d worst part is that the site do not want to open again what should i do?

Most countries are good for you. China/Japan, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine/Serbia.
Check thru the FSB website to know how consistent these countries are in offering slots to nigeria. I know Russia offers up to 60 slots a year.
Hence it gives a higher chance.

I will not advise North Africa now due to the Arab crisis everywhere....
You may want to try Mexico.

The site is always having problem. It took some people on this thread 2 weeks to register..
Just keep trying.!!!!

Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ceoobi: When is the application coming to an end? Someone should plz tell me

I am not really sure..but I advise you conclude registartion by 1st week of March.
If you check thru this thread you find the exact date.
Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
Tizzie: thanks alot and sorry to bother you but one last thing,what should I fill in the "any other relevant info." field and do you know the criteria for selection?

Do you speak any other international language eg Chinese, Franch or Russian? Have you won any award (relevant one oooo..it may be aducational awards, sport awards, prefect in sec school, Course reps, SUG president/official)
You can put these thing under the other relevant info but if you have none...just input 'N/A'
I dont know the criteria of selection exactly. I guess there is a quota system per state/geo political zone. Based on your performance in the test, They will select which country is good for you.

Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dezon: Bayo, please what's the date for south-east zone?
What is your state of origin? Check for it below and the corresponding date.
SOUTH EAST FGGC OWERRI

ANAMBRA STATE -18th march
EBONYI STATE - 19th March
ABIA AND ENUGU STATES - 20th March
IMO STATE - 21st March

Good luck!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Shimasparkle: Where's Bayo oooooooooo,so many questions for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:-D :DWhere's Bayo oooooooooo,so many questions for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:-D

I am here...After over a month on this thread you suppose to be supporting me now. lol!!! smiley
Just joking....
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2013
Hahahahahaha,all i know now is how to prepare 4 d interveiw ooo,still don't know much@Bayo,and,,,,,,,,,,,Bayo pls im counting on you 2 direct me to the exact venue of the Ilorin interveiw,cus i dnt knw anywer in kaduna wer i stay let alne finding my way around in a state lyk Ilori wer i've nevr bin b4.just booking you down,on the grounds of direction ,,,,
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Shimasparkle: Hahahahahaha,all i know now is how to prepare 4 d interveiw ooo,still don't know much@Bayo,and,,,,,,,,,,,Bayo pls im counting on you 2 direct me to the exact venue of the Ilorin interveiw,cus i dnt knw anywer in kaduna wer i stay let alne finding my way around in a state lyk Ilori wer i've nevr bin b4.just booking you down,on the grounds of direction ,,,,

@Bayo, do u stay in Ilorin?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by carlosta: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
;DThanks Bayo.. I anticipate the precise answers next week. Thank God there are ppl like u still in d country. Keep on keeping on bro. Once again, thanks!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Please o,Who has completed the registration??What exactly did you see in your mail,'cos I saw just the form I filled in mine and secondly Which one is acknowledgement slip again?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 6:07am On Feb 27, 2013
Tizzie: Please o,Who has completed the registration??What exactly did you see in your mail,'cos I saw just the form I filled in mine and secondly Which one is acknowledgement slip again?
That is what you are suppose to see and thats you acknowledgement slip. Print it out and take it along with other documents with you to the interview venue...
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2013
Please,how is a police report surpose to look like?what must it côntain?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2013
Shimasparkle: Please,how is a police report surpose to look like?what must it côntain?
Below is a sample of police clearance certificate. It also has a separate white paper where your fingerprint and passport photo is affixed.

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2013
silent don:

@Bayo, do u stay in Ilorin?

Unfortunately no. The last time I visited Ilorin was over 10 years ago.!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by 4tunebest(f): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2013
Please i need help. My application could not be submitted because I was asked to change the uploaded file. I have used different passport sizes all to no avail. Please what could be wrong?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2013
where will those in Anambra State go for their interview?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ucheiwu007(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
guys, what did you yuse in sending your waec results to FSB at the waec office.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ucheiwu007(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
did you have to go to your secondary school to get any attestation letter for waec..
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
4tunebest: Please i need help. My application could not be submitted because I was asked to change the uploaded file. I have used different passport sizes all to no avail. Please what could be wrong?

Unfortunately there are a lot of people with this same issue. Go and check your mail first.!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ucheiwu007: guys, what did you yuse in sending your waec results to FSB at the waec office.

I believe you mean statement of result. If yes, My GUESS is that you dont need to send the result anywhere but wait until the interview date and submit it to the FSB officials at your centre. This is a personal thought .........Please dont quote me!!!!!
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
[size=16pt] Hi all,
Kindly read through this thread before posting questions. A lot of these questions here have been answered more than once. We can all save ourselves time by doing this. Good luck!!! [/size]
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by 4tunebest(f): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mr Bayo, wherever you are in the four corners of this World, May the blessings and favour of God locate you. You were right about me checking my mail for the application form. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
4tunebest: Mr Bayo, wherever you are in the four corners of this World, May the blessings and favour of God locate you. You were right about me checking my mail for the application form. Thank you so much

Amen ooo my brother!!!! Check the mail and verify if the picture is attached. If not, get and affix a passport photo to the printed form. Do not forget to go to the test centre with a mode of identification: International passport, National ID, Driving license etc....Good luck!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.