Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154735 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ceoobi: where will those in Anambra State go for their interview?[color=#990000][/color]

SOUTH EAST FGGC OWERRI

ANAMBRA STATE -18th march
EBONYI STATE - 19th March
ABIA AND ENUGU STATES - 20th March
IMO STATE - 21st March

The answer to your question is right on this page 10 of this thread.....As I wrote earlier, kindly TRY to read thru this thread before posting questions. This saves us all a lot of valuable time. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by miracle477: 2:01am On Feb 28, 2013
@Bayo,pls wat cn b wrng,bin tryna submit to no avail!..av chekd my mail,spam mails,still ntn...wat cn b wrng?...wat cn i do?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2013
@bayo,i was told its only in lagos they do fingerprints for police clearance certificate. pls is it true?cos i reside in ilorin.tanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2013
niunse4life: @bayo,i was told its only in lagos they do fingerprints for police clearance certificate. pls is it true?cos i reside in ilorin.tanks

I dont know. I have always been doing it in Lagos hence I dont know what obtains in other states.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2013
miracle477: @Bayo,pls wat cn b wrng,bin tryna submit to no avail!..av chekd my mail,spam mails,still ntn...wat cn b wrng?...wat cn i do?

Keep trying!!! The site may be having issues. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
News coming from FSB facebook page,

BREAKING NEWS........ I
view of the complaints
that some Applicants
forgot to print their forms after submission or didn't get their forms sent to their emails. I have Instructed by the Director/­Secretary to inform you that we are willing to Assist you have these forms. Hence please SEND
your Names and Email
Addresses to the Inbox of Face Book or BEA@fsb.gov.ng. WE
would This weekend Send those completed forms to your Email address and then you can print..
PLEASE THIS
INFORMATION IS FOR
ONLY BEA APPLICANTS
FOR NOW. NIGERIA
AWARD WOULD BE
DONE NEXT WEEK.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
@MR BAYO & OTHERS: I have actually applied for the national award because i'm already on my masters here in Nigeria. However, i want to apply for BEA too. Is it possible &hope both application will not be forfieted? In addition, which country 'l u suggest for master in chemical engrn? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
@Bayo,,,,i understood when you said d venue 4 North central is Fed.govt.collage Ilorin,,,,pls i want to knw,exactly where,what town in Ilorin is dat sch? Any idea.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Shimasparkle: @Bayo,,,,i understood when you said d venue 4 North central is Fed.govt.collage Ilorin,,,,pls i want to knw,exactly where,what town in Ilorin is dat sch? Any idea.

Its in a town called ogidi, in Ilorin .....a bit far frm d "central area"
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 01, 2013
[size=16pt]
Hi all,
As promised, I liaised with someone presently studying in Russia who went through all these processes 2 years ago. Here is what said per Test.

The test is a combination of English Language, Mathematics (Arithmetics) and current affairs
The English session will basically look like WAEC questions
The maths also like WAEC questions
Current affairs deal with history of Nigeria, Geography of Nigeria, Mineral resources location, Industrial location etc
You will be having between 45min to 1hour to answer all questions (He is not sure of the exact time)
All questions are objective
There will be a total question of about 50-60 questions
The test is mainly to test applicants IQ.

So I will advise you all to take with your writing materials to the test centres.

Please note that this was what happened 2 years ago. It does not neccessarily mean that same will happen this year.
Good luck!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 01, 2013
StephenAyo: @MR BAYO & OTHERS: I have actually applied for the national award because i'm already on my masters here in Nigeria. However, i want to apply for BEA too. Is it possible &hope both application will not be forfieted? In addition, which country 'l u suggest for master in chemical engrn? Thanks.

You cannot forfeit anyting. try Japan, Ukraine, China/Turkey
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2013
Is the finger-Printing Electronic or Normal Ink-Pad?(Police Report)
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Godysien(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
BayodeAA: [size=16pt]
Hi all,
As promised, I liaised with someone presently studying in Russia who went through all these processes 2 years ago. Here is what said per Test.

The test is a combination of English Language, Mathematics (Arithmetics) and current affairs
The English session will basically look like WAEC questions
The maths also like WAEC questions
Current affairs deal with history of Nigeria, Geography of Nigeria, Mineral resources location, Industrial location etc
You will be having between 45min to 1hour to answer all questions (He is not sure of the exact time)
All questions are objective
There will be a total question of about 50-60 questions
The test is mainly to test applicants IQ.

So I will advise you all to take with your writing materials to the test centres.

Please note that this was what happened 2 years ago. It does not neccessarily mean that same will happen this year.
Good luck!!![/size]
Mr. Bayo, is this also applicable to the post graduate applicants? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Tizzie: Is the finger-Printing Electronic or Normal Ink-Pad?(Police Report)
Normal ink pad is used for me
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
After filling the form will the copy i am going to print out be sent to my mail? And where will those at Anambra take their interveiw? Help plz
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ucheiwu007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
ceeobi, am anambra call me so we can easily do the stuffs together 08084017235
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by choice101(f): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
please @bayo i would like to know how many forms we were asked to print out.... coz in the requirement slip we were asked to print out the application form and acknowledgment slip sent to their e - mail address. help please or you can send your number to my email address...please
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ayamolowo: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Mr Bayo & all,pls i noticed i entered wrong birth date on my form after submission.The print- out form displayed wrong birth date.PLS What shd I do?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ayamolowo: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pls wen is the exact date for the interview ?my state of origin is Ekiti.some said interview is btw 11 -15 yl others said it's btw 18-22.pls which one is correct?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Tizzie: Is the finger-Printing Electronic or Normal Ink-Pad?(Police Report)

Just ink pad. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayamolowo: Pls wen is the exact date for the interview ?my state of origin is Ekiti.some said interview is btw 11 -15 yl others said it's btw 18-22.pls which one is correct?

My fellow Ekiti brother. If you made a mistake and you have submitted your application then i will advise you start a new registration. you will need a new e-mail address as your old address will no longer be acceptable.

On date, pls confirm on FSB website. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
choice101: please @bayo i would like to know how many forms we were asked to print out.... coz in the requirement slip we were asked to print out the application form and acknowledgment slip sent to their e - mail address. help please or you can send your number to my email address...please

Upon submission of applications, you will recieve an mail with details of your application and that is what you have to print.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2013
[size=16pt] I will try and contact people at FSB next week to clarify issues on interview dates, acknowledgement slip, interview/test and SSCE requirement. I should be iAbuja next week hence I will endeavour to visit the FSB office. I hope I will be granted audience. Finger crossed.

Pls post questions that you want me to ask the FSB officials on the forum.

All this is dependent on if I make the journey.
Good luck!!!
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2013
[size=16pt] I will try and contact people at FSB next week to clarify issues on interview dates, acknowledgement slip, interview/test and SSCE requirement. I should be in Abuja next week hence I will endeavour to visit the FSB office. I hope I will be granted audience. Finger crossed.

Pls post questions that you want me to ask the FSB officials on the forum.

All this is dependent on if I make the journey.
Good luck!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2013
Hi,I tried printing my slip direct from my inbox but it wasn't clear enough,So I copied then printed from Microsoft word,which also gave me the chance to attach my passport that didn't show,I hope its okay.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2013
@Bayo,i would like u 2 ask dem abt d inteveiw dates,venue and every thing to be presented{documents}i tink thats all i want to know,4 nw.tnx nd safe journey.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2013
@ great bayo,i made a mistake when filling the form and i used another email to regiter fresh application. I contacted fsb through their facebook page and was told to call their office for clearance. I requested for their number and since then, they have not sent their number to me. Any problem with that?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by saheedowolabi01: 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls what d specific medicals to b carried out,where it can be done and how much it will cost.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
saheedowolabi01: Pls what d specific medicals to b carried out,where it can be done and how much it will cost.

Mr Saheed,
The test to be done include, but not limited to, HIV, Blood group, Urine analysis, Mantoux test (Tuberculosis). It is clearly stated where to do it. If you are in Lagos, You can go to any General Hospital, LUTH. How much it will cost depends on where you willbe doing it. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ucheiwu007(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
u cn also ask dem weda statement of result cn be used to write the exam/interview and the deadline for d certification and mailing of the result to the FSB office.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tizzie: Hi,I tried printing my slip direct from my inbox but it wasn't clear enough,So I copied then printed from Microsoft word,which also gave me the chance to attach my passport that didn't show,I hope its okay.
Pls. I need answers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.