Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154582 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hi all. I guess I was barred from commenting on NL probably because I communicated in a language that the OP does not understand with another person on the forum. This is quite unfortunate because I am doing this with Goodwill only for an 'OP' to cut me off without any reason is highly unfair.
Mr OP look thru my profile, check my posts and topics to see if I have written anything ingrate.
I dont demand anything from you but to release my username to continue my goodwork here.

Username is BayoAA.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
phaayy: I had a C4 in physics but had A's and B's in other subject. I want to study medicine. Is it still possible to get the scholarship since I had a C?
Try it. If the pre-application form permits, then you are good to go.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
sleekicon: Dey tld me I hv successfully applied n said I shld print out d form below(d complete application form),bt dey didn't send Anytin to my email...is dat ok or smetnz wrong?
Are you sure you did not recieve any mail from FSB? If yes, then there is an issue.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
sleekicon: Maybe it's too small...try arnd 0.97mb..it'll definitely show...xcept smtin else is wrong with ur form
I believe the issue ofnon-loading of passport photo is s general issue. What I will advise is that you all get extra passport photo and affixto the printed form.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Shimasparkle: @Bayo,i hv printed d app form but d passport i uploaded didnt show,should i be worried?
I believe the issue ofnon-loading of passport photo is s general issue. What I will advise is that you all get extra passport photo and affix one to the printed form.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
choice101: Please @bayo i would like to know if yu have any past questions from the past bea scholarship or any site i can go to download it or just an idea of how it would be like. please if you do, you can send it to my e - mail address, choice4real2011@yahoo.com
Unfortunately I did this more that 10 years ago. During my time there was no test hence I cannot help about past questions.
Good luck!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
martcrown: Please house, for Masters in Biochemistry, which country will be the best choice. Also can we know the format for the test? Wat and wat should we expect....
Thanks y'all.
Never choose Russia!!!. I will advice Japan, China, Turkey/Mexico/Serbia
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
ethical:
it's not true. you should be given a medical document showing your HIV status from a government hospital. the yellow fever certificate can wait till when you're picked, it is not necessary at this point.
I'm presently a second year university student in Russia.
Hi Abdullahi, I really appreciate your comment and will more appreciate your constant input. Kindly help disseminate this thread amongst guys out there (in russia) expecially the guys in Preparatory faculty (PodFak) and year 1 in order for them to share their experience while processing the scholarship This will help prospective scholars benefit and put them on track on how to go about it. I am trying my best but unforunately I went through this process over a decade and a lot has changed.
Where are you studying? and what? Just give an overview of yourself as a motivation for people on the thread.
Regards.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
niunse4life:

Good day mr Bayo. Pls should i be worried if my uploaded passport did not show because it didnt show.if i should b worried then what should i do. Then about countries that you will not accept a scholarship from,what should i fill there. Thanks

I believe the issue of non-loading of passport photo is s general issue. What I will advise is that you all get extra passport photo and affixto the printed form.
about countries that you will not accept a scholarship from, I will advise you to leave it open if possible. This can increase your chance.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
My message didnt show up so i have to resend it. Pls are the people still looking 4 admission eligible to apply for the scholarship? Plz sumone should help me out
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ceoobi: My message didnt show up so i have to resend it. Pls are the people still looking 4 admission eligible to apply for the scholarship? Plz sumone should help me out
Yes!!! They are eligible. Infact young secondary school leaver are the targeted beneficiaries.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sleekicon(f): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
@bayo wat do u tink I shld do abt d mail stuff
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
BayodeAA: Hi all. I guess I was barred from commenting on NL probably because I communicated in a language that the OP does not understand with another person on the forum. This is quite unfortunate because I am doing this with Goodwill only for an 'OP' to cut me off without any reason is highly unfair.
Mr OP look thru my profile, check my posts and topics to see if I have written anything ingrate.
I dont demand anything from you but to release my username to continue my goodwork here.

Username is BayoAA.
Good luck!!!
With people like you, i believe this country still have hope, despite all you good deed here, you were ban and you didn't relent in good doing? Honestly, i'm proud to have people like you around me... Only God can reward you greatly
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by phaayy: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hi.
I suck at learning new languages so please whch of d BEA countries do majority of people there speak english?
Also, which three countries do u think is best for medicine?
Thnkz.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by jauggernaut: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
@BayoAA pls what is expected under study plan section?a little help,thnks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ethical: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
BayodeAA:
Hi Abdullahi, I really appreciate your comment and will more appreciate your constant input. Kindly help disseminate this thread amongst guys out there (in russia) expecially the guys in Preparatory faculty (PodFak) and year 1 in order for them to share their experience while processing the scholarship This will help prospective scholars benefit and put them on track on how to go about it. I am trying my best but unforunately I went through this process over a decade and a lot has changed.
Where are you studying? and what? Just give an overview of yourself as a motivation for people on the thread.
Regards.
I just want to commend BayoAA, he is doing a great job here. If we have more Nigerians like him, Nigeria will be a far better place. He is an inspiration to me.
I'll try my best to bring more guys in PodFak to this thread, unfortunately, there are no first year students students in my city.
Like I said earlier, I'm in second year, studying Computer Technology and Production, in Volgograd, Russian Federation. I came to Russia in Dec, 2010. Learnt the language for about 6 months(it's supposed to be for 9 months), before proceeding to my main course.
I got the info about the scholarship scheme from a friend and decided to apply. Believe me, I knew nobody in FSB. I just applied, wrote the test in March and was called around June/July, 2010. Most prospective applicants think that the whole process is influenced by the Nigerian(bribery, tribalism, etc). But it's not so. I did not know any director or senator before applying and the only money I spent were for my own personal expenses(attestation of results, international passport, etc), every other expenses like visa application and air ticket is handled by FSB.
So, forget about the Nigerian factor. It is worth a shot. Just pray and try.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by ethical: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
phaayy: Hi.
I suck at learning new languages so please whch of d BEA countries do majority of people there speak english?
Thnkz.
Unfortunately, most of the countries are non-English speaking countries. As for learning a language, though it's challenging, but it's all about attitude.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
@bayo and abdull, pls advice me on which cert to use, i had waec(nov/dec 2010 ) with an A in Geography, 7 B's and a C5 in Biology, my Second cert. is Waec(May/june 2011) with 4 A's in f/maths,physics,geo and agric, 4 B's and a C4 in English. which 1 should i use to apply for engineering in Russia?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Saimeritus: @bayo and abdull, pls advice me on which cert to use, i had waec(nov/dec 2010 ) with an A in Geography, 7 B's and a C5 in Biology, my Second cert. is Waec(May/june 2011) with 4 A's in f/maths,physics,geo and agric, 4 B's and a C4 in English. which 1 should i use to apply for engineering in Russia?
my friend in russia advised me to use the latter. when is the interview cominig up?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Saimeritus: @bayo and abdull, pls advice me on which cert to use, i had waec(nov/dec 2010 ) with an A in Geography, 7 B's and a C5 in Biology, my Second cert. is Waec(May/june 2011) with 4 A's in f/maths,physics,geo and agric, 4 B's and a C4 in English. which 1 should i use to apply for engineering in Russia?
Your best certificate to use is Nov/Dec 2010. I think I told you this before. I had almost the same resultlike (mine is c5-Biology and c6 Economics) when I applied in early 2000s....You have a better chance with the Nov/Dec 2010. I will advise you to choose Mechanical, Petroleum, Computer and Chemical engineering. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Saimeritus: my friend in russia advised me to use the latter. when is the interview cominig up?
I think we are flogging this issue too much. I have given you my advise so also your friend, Now it is left for you to decise. Mind you the requirement states A or B including English and Maths.....I think that is self explanatory. Make your decision. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by phaayy: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thanks @ethical. Kindly ansa my sencond questn 'which three countries do u think r best 4 medicine?' @ethical n bayo
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Tnx Bayo and sori 4d Ban,tnx also 2 d new guy ethical,u guys re great,,,,please i want to know the date 4 d interveiw 4 Benue state applicants,,,,And Bayo,i hv filled d form and and printed it all tnx 2u,u adviced me to put in 4 Russia(medcine) and i did,hope its kul.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
phaayy: Hi.
Thnkz.

I will recommend Russia, Ukraine, cuba/China. None of these countries are English speaking unfortunately so it is either you learn the language or Start looking for like $600000 to study Medicine in an English speaking country.

Of course it kind of ssuc.k and kinda craz.y learning a new language but the oppurtunities it accords is countless. There is nothing as good as knowing another international language. it automatically catapaults you to the top in the labour market. For example...I got one of the 9 slots(out of over 3500applicants) for employment in my present place of work partly because I speak Russian Language. I am the only one that speaks the Language in the whole Africa in my company with over 3000 employees in Africa. This resonates my name everywhere in the company. To tell you more, I work in a company rated among the largest 10 companies in the world!!!!!

I see learning a new language as a challenge and I love challenges cos I always want to overcome them and not vice versa. It is an oppurtunity.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
ethical:
I just want to commend BayoAA, he is doing a great job here. If we have more Nigerians like him, Nigeria will be a far better place. He is an inspiration to me.
I'll try my best to bring more guys in PodFak to this thread, unfortunately, there are no first year students students in my city.
Like I said earlier, I'm in second year, studying Computer Technology and Production, in Volgograd, Russian Federation. I came to Russia in Dec, 2010. Learnt the language for about 6 months(it's supposed to be for 9 months), before proceeding to my main course.
I got the info about the scholarship scheme from a friend and decided to apply. Believe me, I knew nobody in FSB. I just applied, wrote the test in March and was called around June/July, 2010. Most prospective applicants think that the whole process is influenced by the Nigerian(bribery, tribalism, etc). But it's not so. I did not know any director or senator before applying and the only money I spent were for my own personal expenses(attestation of results, international passport, etc), every other expenses like visa application and air ticket is handled by FSB.
So, forget about the Nigerian factor. It is worth a shot. Just pray and try.

I totally agree to what you said. My story is almost the same. Got an info from a neighbour, Went there got the last appliaction form allocated to my state (Then it was papaer application). My father did not even believe I will be offered scholarship without knowing 'anyone'but I got it.
So there is chance for everyone. Believe me there is no man-know-man here. If there is I believe it is minimal!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
sleekicon: @bayo wat do u tink I shld do abt d mail stuff

If you have not recieved any email then your application is not complete. Go and check it very well or reapply. Until you recieve that e-mail there is no application. Keep the forum posted. Good luck!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
Shimasparkle: Tnx Bayo and sori 4d Ban,tnx also 2 d new guy ethical,u guys re great,,,,please i want to know the date 4 d interveiw 4 Benue state applicants,,,,And Bayo,i hv filled d form and and printed it all tnx 2u,u adviced me to put in 4 Russia(medcine) and i did,hope its kul.
Just go and start preparing for the test/interview. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ayt,tnx@Bayo,,,,the interveiw date pls,,,4 Benue state applicants,i.e North central zone.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by DrTony1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Good job! Bayo & all folks, pls I'm in a dilemma, registered in †ђε site network but can't login, pls how can I apply for bea & nigerian award pls help people
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Shimasparkle: Ayt,tnx@Bayo,,,,the interveiw date pls,,,4 Benue state applicants,i.e North central zone.

Monday 18TH March, 2013
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dr.Tony:
Good job! Bayo & all folks, pls I'm in a dilemma, registered in †ђε site network but can't login, pls how can I apply for bea & nigerian award pls help people
Just keep trying. The site is always having now and then. Try again. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by phaayy: 12:14am On Feb 23, 2013
BayodeAA:

I will recommend Russia, Ukraine, cuba/China. None of these countries are English speaking unfortunately so it is either you learn the language or Start looking for like $600000 to study Medicine in an English speaking country.

Of course it kind of ssuc.k and kinda craz.y learning a new language but the oppurtunities it accords is countless. There is nothing as good as knowing another international language. it automatically catapaults you to the top in the labour market. For example...I got one of the 9 slots(out of over 3500applicants) for employment in my present place of work partly because I speak Russian Language. I am the only one that speaks the Language in the whole Africa in my company with over 3000 employees in Africa. This resonates my name everywhere in the company. To tell you more, I work in a company rated among the largest 10 companies in the world!!!!!

I see learning a new language as a challenge and I love challenges cos I always want to overcome them and not vice versa. It is an oppurtunity.

Yeah, i guess ure ryt.. If and wen i get d scholarship, i'l just have 2try n learn a new language in addition 2my native language dah i'm done learnin yet!
Thankz alot.
Do u guyz knw d subject n typ of question dah'l come out, plz??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.