Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154639 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 23, 2013
Please house advice me on that day I have an exam in skul do you think the interview can be postponed.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by greatmedic(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2013
Hello Houz!!!!!
I am currently registerin d BEA application form. I have passd d pre-qualification steps and have filled d form partially.
I saved d form cuz sum questions bother me. Questions like:
*University attended wif date
*Exams in view
This is because I am nt yet in skul. Also is dia a step to choose between undergraduate and post graduate applications? Thankz.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2013
Plz is it compulsory to av an international passport b4 d interview/exam,and plz does any body know d kind of questions dat are been asked.or any recomended text 4 d test.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2013
greatmedic: Hello Houz!!!!!
I am currently registerin d BEA application form. I have passd d pre-qualification steps and have filled d form partially.
I saved d form cuz sum questions bother me. Questions like:
*University attended wif date
*Exams in view
This is because I am nt yet in skul. Also is dia a step to choose between undergraduate and post graduate applications? Thankz.

As you can see the form is generic for all applications : Undergraduate, Masters and PhD. Since you are applying for undergraduate studies then the 'university attended' part is not applicable to you. Just put N/A, If there is no exam in view also write N/A.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2013
lanwo: Plz is it compulsory to av an international passport b4 d interview/exam,and plz does any body know d kind of questions dat are been asked.or any recomended text 4 d test.

Yes you need to have an international passport b4 the interview.

Please people try and read this thread. It is not cool with me answering the same question 20 times. Please read thru the tread and you can find some clues to the test. As for me personally I have nothing as per past questions.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2013
Sexy queen: Please house advice me on that day I have an exam in skul do you think the interview can be postponed.
I am afraid no!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
ethical:
I just want to commend BayoAA, he is doing a great job here. If we have more Nigerians like him, Nigeria will be a far better place. He is an inspiration to me.
I'll try my best to bring more guys in PodFak to this thread, unfortunately, there are no first year students students in my city.
Like I said earlier, I'm in second year, studying Computer Technology and Production, in Volgograd, Russian Federation. I came to Russia in Dec, 2010. Learnt the language for about 6 months(it's supposed to be for 9 months), before proceeding to my main course.
I got the info about the scholarship scheme from a friend and decided to apply. Believe me, I knew nobody in FSB. I just applied, wrote the test in March and was called around June/July, 2010. Most prospective applicants think that the whole process is influenced by the Nigerian(bribery, tribalism, etc). But it's not so. I did not know any director or senator before applying and the only money I spent were for my own personal expenses(attestation of results, international passport, etc), every other expenses like visa application and air ticket is handled by FSB.
So, forget about the Nigerian factor. It is worth a shot. Just pray and try.

@Abdullahi,could you pls give me your email address.just want to ask you some few questions. mine is niunse4life@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
hello mr Bayo,thanks for your love & care. pls am from Kogi state. when and were will the interview/text take place. thanks a bunch.

ok,i jus read its on the 19th of march @ FGC Ilorin. I hope am correct. then is it compulstory to fill record of employment,date and salary earned?(postgraduate)
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
pls house,is it compulstory to fill records of employment,date,& salary earned?(postgraduate)
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sleekicon(f): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ceoobi: My message didnt show up so i have to resend it. Pls are the people still looking 4 admission eligible to apply for the scholarship? Plz sumone should help me out
@ceoobi..pls,afta resending ur application did u get d mail?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by evanscami: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
please Urgent reply !....have been searching for the website for the federal govt scholarship but can't get it.please help me with the link....someone please help ! .....and I already did my first semester in Cyprus,Turkey,in my 2nd semester now....so do you think I stand any chance !...please help me,the application is gettin late alrdy !
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sleekicon(f): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
Finally saw d mail...it wz under spam nt inbox..tnx y'all
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sleekicon(f): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
If u hv ur original waec result wit u,is it still necessary to get d statement authenticated n forwarded to fsb?? If u hv ur original waec result wit u,is it still necessary to get d statement authenticated n forwarded to fsb??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by evanscami: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
sleekicon: If u hv ur original waec result wit u,is it still necessary to get d statement authenticated n forwarded to fsb?? If u hv ur original waec result wit u,is it still necessary to get d statement authenticated n forwarded to fsb??
cn u help me wif the site for the application...plss
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
evanscami: please Urgent reply !....have been searching for the website for the federal govt scholarship but can't get it.please help me with the link....someone please help ! .....and I already did my first semester in Cyprus,Turkey,in my 2nd semester now....so do you think I stand any chance !...please help me,the application is gettin late alrdy !
the link to the site is www.fsb.gov.ng then you go to the BEA oversea award where you follow the instruction prompt.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by masteb: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
BayodeAA:
I am afraid no!!!
Please what is meant by "authenticated photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonial".
Thank u
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sleekicon(f): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
masteb:
Please what is meant by "authenticated photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonial".
Thank u
It's means statement of result signed by authorised officials dn dey wld foward it to fsb....testimonial is gotten frm ur secondary sch
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by masteb: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
sleekicon:
It's means statement of result signed by authorised officials dn dey wld foward it to fsb....testimonial is gotten frm ur secondary sch
I'm applying for the masters programme.You can only get one statement of result?please explain further.Thank you
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
masteb:
I'm applying for the masters programme.You can only get one statement of result?please explain further.Thank you

Thanks Sleekicon for your support, At least now a lot of people are supporting this. Once again thanks.
@ Masteb

I will simply advice you to take your educational certificates, make photocopies and take them (along with the original) to a Court of law preferably High court and certify them as true copies. They will stamp 'certified true copy of original' on the photocopies. The price varies from state to state. In states like Ondo, Ekiti it costs like 50 naira per stamp. It might be as high as 1000Naira in Lagos.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
niunse4life: pls house,is it compulstory to fill records of employment,date,& salary earned?(postgraduate)

These are questions and you can just complete them if they are applicable to you if not just input 'N/A'
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by evanscami: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Davo93:
the link to the site is www.fsb.gov.ng then you go to the BEA oversea award where you follow the instruction prompt.
please help me out...the site isn't opening....please help
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by saheedowolabi01: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hello all, while checking on d website of fsb..i saw where d number of distinction as been reduced to 2 to give room for more applicant participation.however,what really bothers me is my brother am trying to apply for,he has not clock 18yrs.just 16.but he has his GCE reuslt.do you think he stand a chance as what i see for undergraduate is a minimum age of 18.
Bayo and others who benefitted from this scholarship,do you tink he stand a chance?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
saheedowolabi01: Hello all, while checking on d website of fsb..i saw where d number of distinction as been reduced to 2 to give room for more applicant participation.however,what really bothers me is my brother am trying to apply for,he has not clock 18yrs.just 16.but he has his GCE reuslt.do you think he stand a chance as what i see for undergraduate is a minimum age of 18.
Bayo and others who benefitted from this scholarship,do you tink he stand a chance?

That is the requirement. 18 years and above. I clearly agree to this because accordin to Nigerian Law you can officially start living alone after clocking 18 years. A lot of these countries are tough countries...physically and psychologically, so it will be hard for a 16 year-old to cope.
Let your brother wait. My personal advise though.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 4:07am On Feb 25, 2013
I Just stumbled across this thread and thank God For epople like Y'all within 30mins I'm almost completing My form,but I have a few questions,
1.I am not in any school so can I use my uncle who is a Lawyer as my referee?
2.That question on "Describe your plan of Study"I don't quite get it and Is it compulsory to fill the Job/salary fields??.
3.I want to apply for Petroleum Engineering,which countries are best,Please I would prefer the ones not so far from Nigeria.
4.What are the compulsory docs. For the interview??E.G International Passport,Police Report,and Medicals
5.What kind of Questions should we expect??
Thanks In aticipation
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sleekicon(f): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2013
Pls is necessary to authenticate ur statement of result,if u already have d original result??...reply asap
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2013
am an art student. which country will be best for Economics?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
Tizzie: I Just stumbled across this thread and thank God For epople like Y'all within 30mins I'm almost completing My form,but I have a few questions,
1.I am not in any school so can I use my uncle who is a Lawyer as my referee?
2.That question on "Describe your plan of Study"I don't quite get it and Is it compulsory to fill the Job/salary fields??.
3.I want to apply for Petroleum Engineering,which countries are best,Please I would prefer the ones not so far from Nigeria.
4.What are the compulsory docs. For the interview??E.G International Passport,Police Report,and Medicals
5.What kind of Questions should we expect??
Thanks In aticipation

1. you can use your uncle as reference. but you still need another one. you can use ur secondary school principal, VP or even class teacher. you can also use ur Pastor.

Describe ur plan, what do u plan to study? Why do you want to study the course of choice. What are your plan after studying.

Your best choice for petroleum engg is Russia.

You need all the doc for interview

Try and also read this thread and you will find lot of answers and info.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Tizzie: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
BayodeAA:

1. you can use your uncle as reference. but you still need another one. you can use ur secondary school principal, VP or even class teacher. you can also use ur Pastor.

Describe ur plan, what do u plan to study? Why do you want to study the course of choice. What are your plan after studying.

Your best choice for petroleum engg is Russia.

You need all the doc for interview

Try and also read this thread and you will find lot of answers and info.
Good luck!!!
thanks mr. Bayo,But under the compusory Items to be presented at the interview i didn't see international passport,and is that describe your plan of study supposed to be like an essay?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Dezon: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
Please house, who has attempted this test before? What type of questions are we to expect? I'm applying for post-graduate studies. Please I need a clue.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Dezon: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
Thanks house
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ceoobi: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Plz which country should i put? Am a socail science student but d worst part is that the site do not want to open again what should i do?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Dezon: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Bayo, please what's the date for south-east zone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.