Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? (12193 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Personally, I do not support snooping and don't think I'll do it. More likely, I'll just ask the person what I am suspecting or what I want to know.

If he's doing something bad, two wrongs don't make a right, or do they?

What are your thoughts and experiences with snooping?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/10/is-it-ok-to-snoop-through-your-partners-phone-email.html
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by vivianc(f): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ok, I'm gonna confess, I was one time guilty of it. Tho the guy in question was not a partner, and the reason I did was because he was lying and I needed to find out the truth and there was no other way (considering the time factor). So I checked his phone and gbam the truth was right there! I was glad I found out the truth but I felt a little bit bad.

Imo, I think if we are completely honest with each other there won't be need for all that, checking my/his phone won't be necessary or a big deal if he/I does/do so.

Someone like me could go to any length to dig out the truth with evidence even if it means setting the guy up.

The experience? Well, sometimes it could be horrible if u don't brace urself up for whatever u are snooping around for, cos u might find out much more and its gonna hurt u.

Two wrongs don't make a right? Yes! I totally agree with u.....but sometimes when a smooth criminal guy/babe (an expression) is involved two wrongs then make a right! Some people are born liars and they leave you with no choice than snooping around. But yea I agree with u, ITS A BAD THING!
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by mimima(f): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
Am doing it and i dont regret doing it.So that i will know when my things becomes another person's kini

3 Likes

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by k2039: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
if you have to sneak 2ru their phone to see if ur relationship is in trouble,ur relationship has been in trouble

11 Likes

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
I may love her and want to know her daily routine. She tells me and the rest is private and I won't complain. I'll respect her privacy
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by pendusky(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
I dont

*Footnote*
patience Jonathan to fly home

https://www.nairaland.com/1071187/nigerias-ailing-first-lady-return
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Excelboi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
INsecure... I don't need to do that! I respect privacy
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Rosebela(f): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
mimima: Am doing it and i dont regret doing it.So that i will know when my things becomes another person's kini
True talk
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Ramcie(f): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
*scratches head* lemme think . Am guilty of the email own sha ! grin
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by drnoel: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
I do it and so does she. It has nothing to do with insecurity as long as u know to respect the other persons privacy. Sometimes we even exchange fones just to see what the other person has been up to (and its usually fun) cos we try to be strictly open to eachother.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Is a partners phone supposed to be a secret ? Dang! I check the damn phone every minute and she checks mine too. Whats there to hide if you are gentleman and a lady.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by hustla(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
She does..I don't ..mi o raye iranu

4 Likes

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Sijo01(f): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Is a partners phone supposed to be a secret ? Dang! I check the damn phone every minute and she checks mine too. Whats there to hide if you are gentleman and a lady.

Gbam!..... I scan the phone openly. Vis-a-vis
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
What of when you too are married? Is his or her phone a private thing?

1 Like

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by sdiq: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
I DO THAT WITH INPUNITY
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
I dey do am oh, steady steady. na for sure na grin, i wan dey know how my investment dey go grin cheesy
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by samyng(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
[size=13pt]I do that if i want to, in fact i have an application for any smart phone that does that. For those interested you can spy tru your partners phone, bbm messages, facebook chat, sms, voice calls and much more at an affordable rate
contact me on samyng@ovi.com for more info.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by candieangel12(f): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
Did it a couple times wit his fb lol
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by amakawhite: 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Well,sometimes I do.I dnt rilly Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ it as snoopin especially wen ma bf knows am g kissoin tru his fone and dosent complain since he goes tru mine too....if Ɣ☺ΰr fone Iڪ always on security lock and Ɣ☺ΰ tag it private property den Ɣ☺ΰ have sometin 2 hide.it all depends on ur level of trust...if both ur Ɣ☺ΰ and ur partner go tru ur fones den its ok...bsides clear consience fears no accusations...players always safe guard dia fones wit passwords and wnt let dia partners anywea near it.beware.
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by toluxa1(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
I did on her facebook one time and the tins I discovered shocked, kai, make I no open fresh wound abeg. We are still together sha.

1 Like

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by greatgod2012(f): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
When u SECRETLY check, then, SUSUPICION,FEAR&DISTRUST have crept in to dt relationship, ie there is fire on d mountain already, but where there is NOTHING to hide from each other and both partners use their phone like a joint account, then, there is no need to SECRETLY check, one checks openly, which is d basis of TRUST,PEACE&REST OF MIND in ones relationship.
My suggestion:
lets live a trustworthy live and keep our relationship clean and clear, so dt there will not be anything to hide from our partner and let d snoopers stop snooping and suspicion in order not to suffer hearthache. Above all, do unto other what u will like to be done to u.
My opinion anyway!
May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by tracyxx: 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
We are both free with our phones so i cant call it sneakin because ders nothin to hide.
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by deekseen(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2012
Snooping has saved me on almost every occasion i tried it. Some people are angels in the open and something else in secret places like facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by bestower: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2012
Killing urself softly......result....weaken emotion,lack of trust,depression etc. am not ready for that.
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by brixton: 12:20am On Oct 11, 2012
My fiancee is d queen of snooping.she does it in a provocative manner den cmes baq to fight me ova ha findings. I neva check hers cos 'wat u dnt knw won't hurt u'

1 Like

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by OLEBRUKU(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2012
i don't fancy it at all.
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by StChristina(f): 12:58am On Oct 11, 2012
No i don't,cos i believe it's joblesness, and besides why give urslf headache 'bout a guy,who if he doesn't cheat d normal way,he cheats,2ru his eyes n mind.i c'nt kill ma self,Lord knows.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by ivorybabe88(f): 1:02am On Oct 11, 2012
mimima: Am doing it and i dont regret doing it.So that i will know when my things becomes another person's kini
i agree plus truth b told i would do it to, cuz i want to find out the truth before i inbed myself in a relationship i think is monogomous, when its probably not, but only if he gives me a reason to snoop.
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by ivorybabe88(f): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2012
brixton: My fiancee is d queen of snooping.she does it in a provocative manner den cmes baq to fight me ova ha findings. I neva check hers cos 'wat u dnt knw won't hurt u'
It wont hurt u now, but it will later, id rather find out sooner then later where i c coolan figure out a way to deal with the problem or drop the dude ( depends on how emotionally involved i am)

1 Like

Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by MrCork17: 2:11am On Oct 11, 2012
well i know the size so and i inspect it every 2 week!! angry
Re: Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 11, 2012
As a sharp guy,o'l boy I do it. U neva can tell. Girls are gullible minded,so u can nib any irregularities in the bud. Its her fone,am using to send this post,and you know what that means. Omo no dulling.

I know all her passwords to her social sites,and phone like ABC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Opened Her Panties For Me And What I Saw Was... / Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? / Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.